Chapter 3 Clumsy Dara

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

“Yah… that boy?” says Taeyang.

 

Dara turns to him “Hey he is not a boy he is already 20 years old turning 21” she defended.

 

“Wae….why all of sudden you’re defending him.” Taeyang says with a questioning look. Dara didn’t answer but she just bowed her head. 

 

“Yaa.. noona.. seriously.. you didn’t even went outside to peek??” says Seungri.

 

“Eo…well…” she shyly bent her head.

 

“Eo…. What is that reaction?!” Seungri exclaimed. “That means..  that means…you peeked outside!!”

 

“Oh no.. you didn’t” TOP and Ji Yong exclaimed in chorus.

 

They both looked at each other.

 

“Wae?? What’s wrong if I peeked?? … I only… uhmm… I only got curious” Dara responds.

 

“You were not even excited to see your most loyal fanboy??” says TOP

 

“You were not even thinking of dating him right??” Ji Yong squeezes in.

 

They both look at each other again as if saying ‘Eh? Seriously man… stop copying me’

 

“Hey what’s wrong with the two of you??” Daesung butted in.

 

“Eo…. We’re just curious… right Hyung…??” Ji Yong elbowed TOP on his ribs.

 

“Ah…Ne.. you know..gossip.. we like gossip. Ha ha ha” TOP laughed uproariously.

 

“Tch.. this two…” Taeyang mumbles.

 

“Well.. I did peek outside.” Dara spoke. “..when Thunder went to the bathroom I went outside to check on him. But that was out of curiosity only.. promise” she raises her left hand to show them that she is telling the truth.

 

“That’s your left hand noona” says Seungri.

 

Dara looks at her hand and quickly raises her right hand. “Promise… I don’t intend to date him. It is just a pity to tell nationwide that I reject him. Even though we didn’t mention that it is him, if he watch the broadcast he will be embarrassed. I admire his sincerity and his will to pursue me but he is way too young for me. He is even younger than Thunder.”

 

 “No need to explain everything to us Dara-ah” says Taeyang.

 

Seungri went beside her and placed his arms around her shoulders.

 

“Mianhe noona.. next time I will be careful I promise.” He smiles at her “Leave everything to me noona… Promise this time I will not fail. I’ll find the perfect guy for you. I would even kneel in front of Won Bin hyung and beg him to date you” he winks at her.

 

“Aish…” TOP pulled him away from Dara. “Dara-ssi shouldn’t have trusted you in the first place.”

 

“The probation for dating is not over yet so don’t make her do anything up until her probation is finish.” Says Ji Yong.

 

“Hey why do I look like I am the bad guy here??” Seungri cried out.

 

They all look at Seungri including Dara. “It’s because you are the bad guy here” they all said in chorus and they rolled out into laughter.

 

Poor maknae.

 

***************************************************************

After Dara’s confession on Strong Heart, the news of her looking for a boyfriend spread like wild fire in the internet community. Many netizens are asking who are the three guys that Seungri suggested to Dara?? While others are saying, they admire the third guy’s perseverance.

 

Dara knows all the fuzz about her and her dating status in the internet and it is stressing her.

 

“Yah… unnie… don’t be depressed.” Says Minji while patting Dara on the back.

 

“Thank you Minji-ya” she replied to their Maknae.

 

“Hey Dara… if you don’t want Kevin can you give his number to me??” Bom teases her.

 

“Yah… unnie… no dating up until May” says CL throwing Bommie a YOU-ARE-THE-ELDEST-HERE-BUT-YOU-SOUND-LIKE-A-MAKNAE look.

 

“Yaaah.. CL I was just joking to cheer Dara…chill” Bommie laughed.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock

 

The door opened and the staff of Inkigayo came in.

 

“Ladies… your turn”

 

“Oh.. yes.. coming…” they replied in chorus.

 

The girls are performing today their song Scream. Wearing their quirky costumes they went on the stage and performed with high spirit. They made a good show and the fans really enjoyed it.

 

“Kamsahamnida!!!....” the girls thanked their fans who gave them a huge round of applause after their performance.

 

They went backstage, and there they saw the next performer which is JYJ. The girls bowed and greeted them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…” they greeted in chorus.

 

The guys of JYJ greeted them with a smile too and shook their hands.

 

“Great performance…” says Yoochun flashing a big smile to the girls.

 

“Oh..really?? Thank you so much… your next.. girls are all so giddy right now” says CL trying to be cool in front of this handsome guys.

 

“Yeah.. can you hear those screams.. their going bananas” says Bommie.

 

All of them laughed.

 

“Yeah we guess so too.. we need to give them a good performance like you did” says Junsu.

 

“JYJ is next.. please get ready..” the staff called over from the stage.

 

“We need to go now.. it was really nice chatting with you..” says Jaejoong flashing them his sweetest smile.

 

 

DARA’s POV:

 

Fangirling to the fullest!!

 

‘Omo…that is the smile that could melt every girl’s heart!!! FAINTS 0_O’

 

Yeah.. he is Kim Jaejoong what would you expect?! *inner fangirl comes out*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter