CHAPTER 27 -I GOT THE FIRST KISS!!

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

 

SEUNGRI’S POV:

 

 

“Why is TOP hyung acting so strange?” Yongbae hyung asked in hushed tone as we both watch TOP hyung have a fit with his cellphone.

 

 

I shrugged my shoulders and mouthed a low ‘I don’t know’.

 

 

“He seems to be texting someone.” Daesung hyung followed.

 

 

“Dara noona??” Yongbae hyung suggested.

 

 

I shook my head. “Ani.. that can’t be dara noona. Look at how furious he is. Looks like he’s going to bite the head of the person he’s texting.”

 

 

“Ah.. ne.. if it’s Dara noona he’ll surely be squirming on his seat in right now.” Daesung said and we all nod in agreement.

 

 

TOP hyung is the oldest but he is the most childish among us, like throwing a fit when somebody eats his food, raging in anger whenever we don’t text him in a day. THOSE CHILDISH THINGS THAT’S TOTALLY A BIG DEAL TO HIM BUT NOT WITH US.

 

 

“Aish...” TOP hyung cussed under his breath as he continues to type almost breaking his phone as his fingers slams on the screen furiously typing.

 

 

“That’s definitely not Dara noona.” Daesung said.

 

 

“Goodmorning!!!!!” the booming voice of our leader echoed inside the room followed by a loud bang as the door slams on the wall. What is wrong with him this time?

 

 

We all stare at him as he skips happily towards TOP hyung who’s still focused on his phone.  He sat next to him and draped an arm on his shoulder. TOP hyung raised his head and arched his eyebrow at him.

 

 

“Hyung…don’t be sad. Maybe she’s not the one for you.” Jiyong hyung said.

 

 

What??

 

 

TOP hyung’s eyebrow furrowed into deadly creases as his eyes shoots flames towards our leader. He’s mad and our leader is in danger.

 

 

“Don’t start with me Kwon.” He snarls at him.

 

 

Our dear leader didn’t back out. He smiled at him and patted his back. “I will be devastated too if she rejects me.”

 

 

REJECT??

 

 

Who got rejected??

 

 

TOP Hyung??

 

 

“Yah!!! How did you know huh??” TOP screamed his hands already on the collar of Jiyong hyung’s shirt lifting him up. The three of us immediately dashed towards them to restrain TOP hyung. He’s tall and mad and you don’t know how ferocious he is when he’s mad. “Did Dara tell you huh? Did she?? Did she choose you already??” TOP hyung continued with a tinge of pain in his voice.

 

 

“No. I have sources.” Jiyong hyung answered.

 

 

“Sources??” TOP hyung croaked. He stopped strangling the life out of our dear leader for a minute thinking deeply. “Aish…. That corn eating monster!!! I will kill her for the second time. Argh.. Park Bom you will see.” TOP hyung mumbled talking to himself as he releases Jiyong hyung. He took his phone from the couch and rapidly walked towards the door.

 

 

Jiyong hyung smiled mightily as if he just won a fight.

 

 

“Hey…” It is TOP hyung standing by the door. We all look at him including Jiyong hyung who is fixing his shirt. “Among the four of us. I GOT THE FIRST KISS.” He smiled evilly at our dumbfounded leader before he shut the door closed.

 

 

We shifted our gaze back to our leader.

 

 

“K-kiss??” our leader stuttered still staring at the door. Aish, I have never seen our leader this broken. That was a shocker that TOP hyung left.

 

 

Based on what is happening Dara noona finally talked to TOP hyung. I salute noona for having the courage to tell him, this is the reason why he’s at the bottom of my list. Kekeke. But this is faster than I have expected.

 

 

I’m just wondering……..

 

Why I am still alive right now? Is TOP hyung sparing my life? He vowed to kill me because he believes that noona is following my list. Is he preparing something big for my funeral?? I shudder at the thought.

 

 

“So noona already rejected TOP hyung?” Daesung asked Jiyong hyung. I looked at our leader who is still motionless on the couch.

 

 

He nodded.

 

 

Noona didn’t even tell me that she already rejected TOP hyung, how did he know?

 

 

“Hyung…How did you know?” I asked.

 

 

“Sources.” He answered without blinking then I remember what TOP hyung mumbled earlier.

 

 

“Aish…. That corn eating monster!!! I will kill her for the second time. Argh.. Park Bom you will see.”

 

 

Bom noona? Is Bom noona helping Jiyong hyung? I rubbed my chin as I ponder on things. So this is why he isn’t bugging me for help. He found a great ally in Bom noona. I admit he’s clever for asking Bom noona’s help. But knowing Bom noona, she won’t help Jiyong hyung without something in return.

 

 

I look at my hyung who is mouthing a few low curses as he runs his hands through his hair.

 

 

“Hyung…are you ok?” I had the courage to ask though the answer is quite obvious.

 

 

He looks up at me.

 

 

“I am not fcking okay!” he snapped at me then he stood up and walked like a zombie towards his room.

 

 

He totally lost it.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Earlier…

 

 

Jiyong zipped up his jacket and hugged himself tightly as the cold morning air hit his still sleepy body. He taps his foot impatiently with an annoyed face.

 

 

“This better be good or else I’ll hurl her over the railing of this roof top.”

 

 

No one dares to wake Kwon Jiyong at 4 in the freaking morning;. Even s know that it’s a mortal sin. But this morning he received a call from Bom instructing him to go to the rooftop and wait for her there.

 

 

10 minutes and 32 seconds passed.

 

 

He’s mentally noting the minutes and seconds he has been waiting out in the cold. He gritted his teeth and checked his watch again.

 

 

“10 minutes 50 seconds” he mumbled. “What’s taking her so long?!”

 

 

Suddenly the door of the rooftop opened revealing an all smile Bom. This better be good. Jiyong told himself.

 

 

“Noona… I’ve been waiting for 11 minutes and 05 seconds. What took you so long?!” he tried to sound calm.

 

 

Bom just smiled at him as she walked towards him. “I’m sorry.. I pooped first.”

 

 

“Ugh.. disgusting. Who poops at this time in the morning?”

 

 

“Me.”

 

 

“Whatever…tell me immediately what you want to say. I still want to sleep after this.”

 

 

Bom lays her hand in front of him, palms up asking for money. Jiyong arched his eyebrow.

 

 

“Noona.. are you a scammer or what??”

 

 

“You told me you’ll pay me if I give you information and if I do what you ask me to do. Well I did both so you have to pay me double.” Bom placed her hand on her waist while her other hand is still open in front of Jiyong.

 

 

“What do you mean??” Jiyong looked at her questioningly.

 

 

“Money down first.” She shoved her hands closer to Jiyong.

 

 

“Aish… I didn’t bring my wallet. Why would I bring it here?? You should’ve told me.” Jiyong said exasperatedly.

 

 

“Arghh… I don’t have money already. I already spent the stash you gave me a few weeks ago. You have to pay me or else I won’t tell you.” She cried while stomping her feet.

 

 

Jiyong clasped his forehead. Seriously is this how a 30 year old noona should act?? He sighed deeply before pulling out  a few paper bills from his pocket. He is now cursing himself mentally for bringing cash.

 

 

“Oohhh…” Bom clapped happily snatching the bills immediately before Jiyong could even count it. Jiyong glared at Bom.

 

 

“Noona, be honest. Are you in a mission to ransack and drain my bank account??”

 

 

Bom look up at him.

 

 

“Are you kidding me? I can never drain your bank account even if I go shopping every day, you filthy rich bastard.”

 

 

Jiyong let out an exhausted sigh. He can never win against The Bominator. This woman can ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter