CHAPTER 6 (THE MAN FROM MARS)

SEUNGRI’S MISSION: Find Dara noona a Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi.. this is authornim...

Sorry if it takes a week again to update.

Jeongmal Mianhe T_T

They blocked the asianfanfics site at the office that’s why updating became really hard for me..

I hate them...

Anyway... as promised... this is a TABISAN update for all the Tabisan out there.

I hope you’ll love this update..

Here it is.. ^___^v

 

 

Chapter 6 “The Man from Mars”

 

DARA’S POV

 

Silence.

 

I glanced at Seungri who is also staring at the ground like me looking like a grade school who is about to receive a punishment from the school principal.

 

Omo...this silence is killing me!

 

President Yang is seating in front of us... me and Seungri... we can’t see his face because his huge computer monitor is blocking it.

 

We’ve been standing there for almost 1 hour already and he hasn’t spoken to us –not a single word! When we entered his office he just nodded at us and he went back to whatever he’s doing with his computer.

 

Maybe online shopping again...

Err... in a few more days this office is going to be a toy museum!

Packages kept on arriving everyday containing toys that he ordered on line.

And to tell you... those toys are very expensive. And it comes in different sizes...

 

My feet are starting to get numb. I tried to wiggle my toes inside my rubber shoes.

 

Arghh..this is torture!! Why does he always have to do this??

I can accept a good scolding for 2 hours but silence treatment for almost one hour??

This is too much!!!

 

I glanc again at Seungri who is still staring at the ground.

 

Wow he is so used to this! We’ll who wouldn’t be? Seungri is a common scene in President Yang’s office.

If there is anyone who is so used to Presidents office, it is Seungri. I guess he can draw the pattern on the floor tiles of President Yang’s office complete with all the details including the small cracks and dirt’s in it.

 

My eyebrows scrunch as I try to wiggle again my toes.

 

“Getting tired Dara?”

 

My heart jumps up I can almost feel it in my throat! Is there a CCTV camera in here? Is he watching us all this time?? I tried to look around for any camera and  I found nothing.

 

“Ah... ani... Sajangnim...” I said.

 

“Good... how about you Seunghyun?” he said from behind his computer.

 

Great he is talking to us from behind his computer monitor. What is this? Charlie’s Angels? And... he calls Seungri on his real name... does he always do that when he is scolding Seungri?

 

“Not at all Sajangnim.” He said without taking his eyes from the floor.

 

Seriously.. what is in the floor Seungri?? Is it the proper way to talk to President? If it is, i better tell the girls so that they wouldn’t look as stupid as I am right now.

 

“Good. Do you know why the two of you are here right now?” he said

 

“No idea Sajangnim.” said Seungri

 

I stared at him. We both know why we are in the office of President Yang right now. Oh my god... I am so dead right now.

 

Before we went here I practiced my explanation to President Yang. I planned to confess to him everything about the date with Hae Jin but he ruined it! He glances at me. As if saying “Just ride on! I know what I’m doing”. Yeah... he knows what he’s doing being the veteran in this field. So, I decided to shut my mouth.

 

“Oh... no idea Seungri?”

 

“Yes Sajangnim... no idea.”

 

The exchange of words between them is making me insane. Is this a mind game between Seungri and President? And Seungri, hands down to him. He is a pro he doesn’t even falter!

 

“How about you Dara?”He stood up and he looked at me with his hands crossed on his chest.

 

My eyes immediately darted to the floor.

 

“I...uh... I uh... I don’t know too... Sajangnim...” I stuttered.

 

“Well.....” he paused. “..... I just want to ask you if you are okay already. You just went out from the hospital right?”

 

Good God. What a relief... I thought he was going to ask me about the date.

 

“Ne...Sajangnim... I’m fine now.” I answered.

 

“And you Seungri... I watched the YG Special on Strong Heart.” He paused again.

 

Gaaaaaah... why does he have a manner of pausing? Leaving things in the air hanging!!

 

“...Good performance. You now know how to answer questions appropriately.”

 

“Thank you Sajangnim.” Seugnri replied.

 

“Well... you two can now leave. You still got activities for today” he said then he sat down again and continued what he’s doing with his computer.

 

Both of us went outside without even talking. We are a good 1 meter away  from the office when Seungri jumped up and down.

 

“Yes!!!!.... haha... he doesn’t know anything!”

 

I was puzzled.

 

“Errrr... what do you mean??”

 

“Hyung... Ji Yong hyung covered us. Remember when you are in the hospital? He left because President called him. He asked hyung what happened to you. He said you are with us and the staff that we are having dinner when that happened. He even asked the staff not to tell anything.” Seungri laid it all out on me in one breath.

 

It is amazing how he can speak so fast without even buckling.

 

“Oh...so Ji Yong covered us.” I said.

 

“Yeah..See our leader is very dependable.” he said.

 

“Well...were lucky... We have to thank him.” I said. I pulled out my phone from my pocket but Seungri stopped me.

 

“No...don’t call him.” He said

 

“Why?” I looked at him puzzled.

 

“Too early...” he pointed to his watch. “...he doesn’t want anyone calling him this early. You know... he is a sleepy head.”

 

“Oh...”I remember that he is the most difficult person to wake up in the morning.

 

“Ahm... noona..” he called.

 

“Uhm??...”

 

“...just want to say sorry about Hae Jin.” Seungri said giving me a sorry look.

 

Wow cute little panda.

 

“Let’s just forget about it.” I said quite touched.

 

“But noona... I’ll try to make it up to you.. I have a new guy... this one I tell you.. is the perfect guy for you.” he said suddenly becoming enthusiastic again.

 

“Oh... no no no no no... I don’t want to have a blind date again... not ever again...” I said dismissively as I started to walk away from him.

 

“But noona... I promise this guy is nice.. he has a good heart.. and very manly...” he called out to me.

 

Yes, I heard that before. I was walking really fast now afraid that Seungri might chase me again.

 

“No!!! Period!!!” I shouted back without even looking behind.

 

I quickly entered the elevator and closed it before Seungri could catch up.

**********************************************

 

DARA’S POV:

 

Whoa....photo shoots are really tiring!

I can feel my pores clogged with all the makeup they put on my face. T_T

 

I just want to unwind.

Shopping..

I wanna go shopping!!

As in right now!!!

Now!!

 

I look around our dorm. It is very quiet. Minji is sleeping soundly on the couch while Bom and CL are on their respective rooms. And our dear manager. Yes... he’s sleeping soundly too on the couch across Minji. He doesn’t allow us to go out alone.

 

Never.

 

He’s always with us.

 

God... I can’t bring him shopping because he will just complain about everything! He’s a total pain in the . Then an evil plan forms in my head. I quickly jump up from the couch and silently I went inside my room as discreet as I can.

 

I pulled the bottom drawer of the table beside my bed.

 

Tada!!

 

My ever so reliable hoody! And pink shades.

 

I use this whenever I go out to shop so as not to attract attention.

 

Hehehe

 

I quickly stuffed it inside my pocket and went out. I passed by Bom’s room. I feel sorry that I can’t escape with her today.

 

Yeah.. we always escape together. XD

 

But I can’t wake her up since she’s been ranting the whole day that she was not able to sleep well last night and that she wanted a long sleep this afternoon.

 

Sorry Bommie... But I love yah.. You know that...Bye.. hehe

 

I blew a flying kiss towards her door.

 

I tip toed towards the door and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter