WE MEET AGAIN

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

He close the door harshly, he was not in the mood today, he just finish his meeting a while ago with his staffs, one of his staff made a huge mistake that cause his company to lost a huge amount of money. He harshly sat on his swivel chair and started massaging his temple

 

The truth is, since he came back from Jeju, he always has a mood swing. He cursed that mean hearted woman who left him without even a single note.

 

Victoria

 

He awoke with the sun on his face. He thought she was still there, taking a bath maybe, when he realized he was alone on the bed. He even hovered in a dreamy state for a moment when he tried to recall the memories of that night. He took her innocence and he love what they did. She was like a untouchable angel underneath him. He watched her sleep and dozed off with a contented smile on his face.

 

He planned to greet her “good morning” with his kisses. He waited for her but she wasn’t around. When he got up from bed and looked for her things, nothing was there. He then realized that he was alone in the room. He quickly went to the front desk and asks about Victoria. “ Victoria Park ” was the name written that was the only information he got because they didn’t give him any personal data about Victoria.

 

Ever since his return from Jeju, he didn’t do anything aside from looking for a girl namely Victoria Park, but she can’t find any information about her. It was just a one night stand, nothing more, nothing less, but his mind won’t listen, the worst part, he didn’t been able to get her off his mind since then, he was restless from lack of sleep and frustration, that and all made him annoyed and pissed of all the time.

 

Then he hear a knock from the door, it was his secretary

 

“Sir, there’s someone who wants to see you” she said

 

“Who the hell is it?”

 

“She said her name is “Victoria” from Park Auto Repair Shop”

 

He stiffened upon hearing the name. Of all the things that would happen to him right at that moment, why did it have to be hearing a name alike with the woman’s? “Who?”

 

“Victoria Song. Sir, From Park Auto Repair Shop”

 

Then suddenly he remembers that he sent one of his cars a week ago in that repair shop. He laughed at the thought that they have the same name, he don’t know what he will do if that was the girl he was looking for.

 

“send her in” he commanded. Then he open the drawer to took the enveloped, because of his harsh action the envelope drop. “Damn it” he cursed.

 

When he looked at the person, his throat suddenly went dry. It couldn’t be! Standing beside the open door was the woman who disappeared from their briefly shared bed. And her name was Victoria Song.  Maybe just like him she was shock, she didn’t expect to see him, and she didn’t expect it was him.

 

He couldn’t believe it. It was really her, Victoria

 

His heart thumped in his chest and felt out of control. He almost ran to her and hug her, kiss her then he remember the way he felt when he woke up in her cabin alone, without a note or anything else from her, leaving him cold he had known her name – wrong name – and every detail of her body but little less.

 

He straightened up, leaned back in his chair and stared at her as he pulled the last bit of self control he had. He wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of seeing him tense upon seeing her again. He tries to exude confidence, remain composed.

 

“Is that the bill?” he asked pointing to the envelope she was holding.

 

She opens but words won’t come out, she was still shocked. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

God She was beautiful even in shock.

 

“Yes” she answered when she regained her composure

 

“Hand it over” he dared her.

 

She went to his table and put the envelope, every step she makes was full of nervousness, it seem like it was forever before she can went to his table, he immediately took the envelope, open it and look for the receipt even though his attention was not fully focus on what he was doing, he doesn’t want her to feel that he was shocked seeing her.

 

“Have a seat first” he said

 

“M-Mr. Horvejkul, if you don’t mind, c-can you give me the payment right away? I – I Have to do something else”

 

“Are you in a hurry?

 

“Quite sir?

 

“Where did the sir come from? Sit down; this won’t take a long, all right”

 

She forcedly took a sit; she was really uncomfortable at that moment

 

“Tell me, Victoria are you the one of the mechanics of the shop?

 

“N-no sir, I was just asked to bring the bill here by my brother?

 

“Oh! So tell me, why did you leave that morning without a word?”