MARRY ME

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

“Marry me”.

 

She stops eating and just stares at him. He brought her in a fancy restaurant for lunch. She didn’t expect to hear that from him.  Lot of things played in her mind because of what he said. If he will marry her only because of the baby, it only means that he is trap by the responsibilities. She knows that Baby Nick is the only reason why he said those things. He doesn’t love her. They are only friends. Yes they are just friends. That’s the only relationship they have aside from being the father of her child, if she could only be selfish, she will agree on marrying him. No one could ever be so happy than her if that day comes, but she doesn’t want to be unfair, she can’t just let him suffer in a marriage where she was only the person in love. What if once they married and Nickhun suddenly find a woman he truly loves, what will happen to her then? What she wanted is that Nickhun will marry her because he is in love with her. She is just a girl and a romantic one. What she wants is that they will get married because they love each other, she doesn’t want him to do things that he will regret later. He could give everything to their son without them getting married but what if he also loves her? What if they are both in love?.

 

“What comes to your mind and you want us to get married?” she joke, but the truth is she wanted to know his reason.

 

“I want Baby Nick to be a Horvejkul” he said while laughing.” And also for Kyuhyun to stop bugging you, if we get married he can’t do anything”.

 

She was totally disappointed with his answers. So those were his reason why he wanted to marry her. So that Baby Nick will be a Horvejkul and for Kyuhyun to stop chasing her. The hope that he was in love with her that’s why he wanted them to get married suddenly pop into thin air. He was being the noble man. He would take the responsibility even if it would cause his freedom.

 

“I’m waiting” he said.

 

She was supposed to say that she won’t marry him when a petite woman went to their table.

 

“Look who’s here?” the woman said

 

“Yoona” Nickhun happily greeted her. “I’m surprised to see you her.”

 

Yoona? So she is the one he supposed to get married with, she looks at Nickhun, as she can see there is no signs of regret in his face, he seems happy to what happen to Yoona.

 

“This is Victoria. Victoria, this is Yoona” Nickhun introduced them.

 

“Hi” Yoona greeted. “I’ve heard so much about you, Nickhun always tell good things about you”

 

She just smiled “I didn’t know that he talks about me”.

 

“Believe me. This man has said a lot of things about you”

 

“You talk too much, Yoona”. He commented while laughing. Yoona stays for a few more minute before she decided to leave them.

 

“She was the one you supposed to get married right?” she asks after Yoona leave them.

 

He smile “yeah”

 

“No offense meant, aren’t you hurt seeing him with another man, I mean, are you not hurt that she didn’t chose to marry you?”

 

He suddenly chuckled. “I told you I never love her, the only reason I want to marry her because Mom wants me to settle down for good”

 

“Didn’t you regret it?”

 

“Nope. She is happy with her life no. I don’t see any reason for regret. Beside I don’t know if I could love her. It’s good that we call off our wedding”.

 

“Why couldn’t you love her then?”

 

Again he laughed “because I don’t know how to”.

 

That was it. He didn’t know how to love. All her hopes were totally vanishing. He doesn’t know how to love. How can she hope that he will love her when he already told her that he doesn’t know how to? He would marry her because he thought that was the right thing to do. And all the things he had showed her weren’t because he loved her. All his kisses were just plain physical need. She couldn’t afford to have that kind of marriage. She loved him but she couldn’t let him marry her.

 

“Back to our topic? He said. “What’s your answer?”

 

“Ah, Nickhun can I think about if first?”

 

He already expected to her that “I fully understand but I’m hoping we could talk about it father you have given birth, is that okay with you?” he said while holding her hand “ I won’t take no for an answer? He joked.

 

She was force to smile. She would make sure that he would take her “no even if it hurt her.

 

_ _ _ _

 

Nickhun looked again at the house he just brought a month ago. He just only changed a few things and added d nursery room for their son. Anticipation and happiness can be seen on his face. He couldn’t wait to marry her. He couldn’t wait to leave in this house together with them. He tries to understand when she told him that she will give him her answer after she gives birth to their child. He understands that it was not easy for her not that her ex boyfriend showed up. He was not sure if she still loves her ex boyfriend, because every time they are together he always does everything to make sure that she will never think of him again.

 

The day he saw them talked, he couldn’t but get jealous that was the reason why he ask her to marry him, but he didn’t told her the real reason, but he will make sure that Victoria wont regret marrying him, he will do all he can to be the best husband and father of their child. Soon enough, she would give birth to their son, and then they could get married at once. Ah he couldn’t wait for that day. His life being a daddy started a month ago. And soon his life having a family. A real family would start.