YOU CHANGE MY HEART

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

 

            “What did you tell my Mom?”

Victoria was surprise to see Nickhun standing in front of the door with a dark face. She couldn’t answer him because she doesn’t know what he was talking about.

            “What did you tell her?”

            “M-Me?” she even pointed herself.

            “Yes you” he slight shook off his head.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about?” she really doesn’t know what he is talking about.

            “Oh, yeah” he said sarcastically. “Why did you tell my Mom that you don’t want to marry me? And why did you tell her a lot of stuffs regarding us? You don’t know how disappointed they are to me?”

            “Wait a second?” she said. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I-I didn’t tell them something about us”. She said in defense. For that was true she didn’t tell them anything about them. All she remembers was when she confesses to Mommy Vera about her real feelings.

            “Why did you tell my Mom that I am going to marry you just because of Baby Nick?” he asks her in accusation.

            So that was it. That was he wanted to point out. “B- Because that’s what you tell me. Am I right? You even tell me that you’re going to marry so that Kyuhyun won’t bother me anymore?”

            “Yes. But you didn’t have to tell her, you know? He said sarcastically. “It should be between the two of us”.

            “I-I’ sorry okay. I just wanted to be honest with her. S- She asked me about it and I… I thought it would be better if I told her the truth.”

            “What truth? You always make decision without even considering me. What do you know about what I think that you need to Mom about it?”

            “I’m sorry; I thought she won’t tell you about that”

            “And what? I don’t have any clue that you already said those stuffs with my mom about me and what I wanted for the both of us.”

            She suddenly felt insulted with the way he talks. She shouldn’t tell Mommy Vera about what happening to them. But what can she do. She is tired of this game. She is tired of guessing what will happen next. Yes. He said that he will be a good father for baby Nick. But it’s that all? She only said those because she feels that she needed someone to talk too about that and Mommy Vera was the only person who offers time to listen to hear.

            “Fine! What I did was wrong!” she almost shouted that made Nickhun startled. “I’m sorry? I just don’t know where I should stand in your life, I always presume things between us and sometimes I do get tired about it, that’s why I end up telling Mom about it.

            “You could at least talk to me about it. I am the one you’re going to marry not Mom.”

            She was getting annoyed and pissed at the same time, what’ worst Nikchun got some guts to talk to her sarcastically. “How can I talk to you about it when your reason for marrying me is just because you’re being so noble?” She couldn’t help it anymore. She suddenly burst into tears; she was hurt and feels pain at the same time. “You’re going to marry so that Baby Nick will be a Horvejkul and so that Kyuhyun will end up chasing me. Don’t you think you’re reason are okay with me?”

            “And what other reason are you wanted?” He asks without any reaction on his face.

She thinks it’s time to tell him about what she feels. What’s the use of hiding it when she was sure this is not to end the way she expected it to be? Why can’t she say what she really wants from the first place? They already have a child and he will even marry him. Maybe it’s the right to admit her feelings so that she would know if there is any chances that both of them are in love. She was getting tired of this. Really tired of planning and giving her best to make him fall for her.

            “You want to know the reason? Sure, I will tell you.” She said “I want you to marry me that because that was the right thing to do, I want you to marry me because you are in love with me. You know why? Because I love you, I love you so much that I’m getting tired of loving you this way. And you know why I want to think about marrying you. Because you said you don’t know how to.”

            She took a deep breath. “All along I was hoping you could see how much I wanted to make you fall in love with me. I want us to get married because we love each other and not only because of your stupid nobility.”

 He just stared at her. He didn’t even utter any words. She was waiting for him to say something but there is nothing that came out from his mouth. She felt so broken hearted that time. He really doesn’t even care. Without asking permission she quickly made her way upstairs. She can’t break down in front him. She felt pity for herself. It would be better if he said something like she should hold her hopes u, that he only sees her as the mother of his child. That would be better, but what did he do, he just stood there unmoved. Now she knew that there are no chances for both of them. What he did hurt her too much. She was like an idiot waiting for something happen. How can she think that there are chances that he was in love with her? After a few minute the door suddenly open and Nickhun enters the room. When she looks at him in the eyes. His expression didn’t change a bit.

            “Pack some of Nick’s thing, were going somewhere” he commanded her.

            She didn’t move “were not going anywhere” she said strong and firm, how dare he said those things, he still got some guts to do that.

            It seems like Nickhun knew that she won’t move. He was the one who get some of Baby Nick things; he just put it recklessly in a paper bag.  “Let’s go”

            “No” she said. “We’re not going anywhere. If you want you go just leave us alone”

            He just sighed and carries Baby Nick. “What are you doing? She shouted angrily. “Where are you going to take my son?” she didn’t worry that Nickhun will harm baby Nick with the way he was carrying him.

            “Come with me” he said didn’t mind to her an answer. She couldn’t do anything. When she was inside the car, Nickhun finally give her Baby Nick a.

            While on their way to their destination, Nickhun finally said something “so you love me?” it was not a question. He was boosting it with an arrogant voice.

            Again her tears started to fall. She thought that once she said those things to him, there will be any chances she will also know his feelings. But nothing happen. It seems like he was enjoying this game and she keeps hurting with the way he treat her.

            “Stop crying, Honey. It’s not worth it”

            “It’s not worth it? She couldn’t believe him. “Damn you! Don’t tell me to stop because you don’t know how much you hurt me!

            “Ouch, Honey. I told you before, don’t say nasty words.” He winced and grinned “It doesn’t suit your angelic face”

            “Oh, god! Your hopeless” she said in a weak tone.

            “I’m not. In fact I’m hopeful”

            “Shut up! Just shut up”

He did. He didn’t say anything until they were in front of his parent’s house. It seems like they are waiting for them because Mommy Vera was there together with his dad and his sister. Cherleen welcome them with smile on her face. She thought that they will have a confrontation regarding to what happen. She was confused when Cherleen suddenly take Baby Nick from her. “You gonna show her?” Cherleen ask Nickhun.

He didn’t answer. He just drives the care away from his parenst house after that she looks at him.

            “What kind of joke is this? She in annoying tone. “Don’t tell me that were going to the church now?

            “Nah. I want our wedding to be big.” He winced at her.

            “You’re too much” she shouted. What does he has on his mind. She was really like an idiot.

            “Why you didn’t tell me that you love me, you should said that soon. At least I can marry you earlier than what I wanted and so that I can make love you, you have no idea how much I suffer controlling myself for the past few months were together. It was like a torture.

            Her jaw dropped with what she heard.  “Do you really love me? You’re not joking right? He said while laughing,

            “You are insufferable”

            “What? Answer my question” he suddenly stops the car.

            “I hate you” she said while crying

            “Now you hate me.” He said while laughing. “Too bad, I was ready to tell you how much I love you”

            “You-r what?” she couldn’t continue her words. She wasn’t sure if she heard it right.

He just laughed. Then pulled her into his arms and kissed her giddily. And the way he kissed her no matter how annoyed and hurt she was, she couldn’t refuse it. She loved him kissing her. And no matter how much pain he was, she loved him. He looked at her when they stopped.

            All of a sudden, all his emotions were already visible in his eyes. “I love you, Victoria, I really do. I’m sorry if I didn’t say I love you that’s why I want to marry you. I don’t know if you also love me. You had no idea how jealous I am when I saw you and that bastard hugging that night. I feel bad. I thought that you were already back together, that I don’t have any chances to win you heart. But Mom told me that you love me, at first I didn’t believe, I thought she was just making it, if it’s true then I should hear it from you. I’m sorry if I didn’t say anything when you told me that you love me, I was mental block nothing’s going on my mind, expect for the things you said.

            “Really?” that’s all she could utter that time.

            He only nodded. “I made you feel how much I love you. I thought, you don’t love me that am why you can’t see it. I couldn’t dare admit that I love you because I’m afraid that you won’t love me, I know it was a coward for me to do that, but I don’t think I can’t take it, if you say that you don’t love me, so I thought it is better if I just marry you and tell you how much I love you later on.”

            “You’re not going to marry just because of the reason you told me?”

            “They are also the reason, but the main reason is because I do love you. You and our baby are the most beautiful things that have ever happened to me” he said without even knowing tears already fall from his eyes.

            “Nickhun” she said with so much. “I love you so much” and again she hugged him. She didn’t need to teach him how to fall in love because he already in fact. He loves her also. She couldn’t find words to express her feelings. Maybe she was also sensitive that she didn’t notice all his effort.

            Nickhun get off from the car and help Victoria. “You see that house? He pointed at the house in front of them “that’s ours”. Her eyes grow big. The house was too big.

            “I bought it last month. I want us to live in that house after we get married. I want us to start our family living inside that house. I want to live there every day with you and with our baby.” He kneeled on his knees “but that would only happen if you marry me”

            Victoria could only watch a beautiful seen unfold in front of him. Nickhun took something from his pocket. It was a ring. “Marry me Victoria; make me the happiest man alive. Meeting you in Jeju and calling off my stupid supposed to be wedding was a fate. I admit that I didn’t plan to get you pregnant but you know I’m more thankful that it happens. Victoria you change my heart in every way you can, you show me how beautiful life can be with you by my side, Victoria Song, and I’m applying to be your husband mind to hire me?

            Victoria didn’t know if she will laugh or cry at that moment “you’re applying to be my husband?”

            He nodded. “Yes”

            Victoria smiled “can you make a bed?”. Nikchun nodded. “Can you cook? “ Nickhun nodded again. “You like kids?” Nickhun nodded again. “You want to be the father of my future son and daugthers?” Nickhun nodded. “Then do you love me?”

            Nickhun cup her face and loving said “yes with all my heart”

            Victoria kisses him and whisper “then you pass with flying colors my future husband.

Nickhun couldn’t help it anymore. He kisses her lips only to stop when they needed air to breath. His hand was trembling while putting on her finger the ring “you have no idea how long I waited for this to happen. I love you Victoria Song Horvejkul.

            “and I love you too Nickhun Horvejkul, you’re not mad at me because I told Mom about this?’

            “Actually I’m not mad.” He said and drags her to have a better view of the house. “l’m just acting”

            She pouted. “is that so”

            Without giving her any chances to protest. He scooped her up in his embrace. “I’m just acting. You want me to prove that I’ am not mad at you, should we enter the house” he said giving her hints of what he was pointing.

            Victoria playfully ed his shirt “should we?

            “I think I need to have some practice for a honeymoon.” With that they both enter the house and indulge with each other arms. Both of them happen to met by accident and both of them happens to fall in love. From now on they will start a new life with each other’s arms.