OUR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER AGAIN

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

She started to pack her things with a heavy heart together with her brother. Today is the day that she will move in to Nickhun’ house, she was only given three days to prepare and talk to her brother, she beg Nickhun to give her one week but Nickhun refuse too, so she end up preparing herself and her brother, it was not easy for her to make this decision but she also think that living with Nickhun will help them get to know each other.

 

“Did you pack everything?” ask Leetuk

 

She could see that Leetuk eyes were already red, it was not easy for her to do this, and it was not easy for her to leave Leetuk alone. She’s been with Leetuk since their parents die; she never thought that this day will come too soon.

 

“I guess I pack everything” she stands up and back hugged her brother. “Will you miss me Oppa? She said with a teary eye.

 

Leetuk span her around to face him and gently wipe away the tears that stream on her beautiful face “Silly of course, I will miss my little princess” he hugged her tight.

 

“Take care of yourself there, be a good girl” Leetuk said

 

Victoria only nodded “you too, take care of yourself, don’t work too much, and don’t forget to sleep early and lastly Oppa date someone” she teases her Brother

 

“I will Mom, Now that I don’t need to take care of you, I think I will start to go on a date” he said

 

“Well that’s good then but make sure she is more beautiful than me or else I will not approve it.”

 

Leetuk laugh at her but then he turns serious “ if Nickhun did something stupid to you, if he dare to hurt my Little princess, call Oppa right away, did you see these muscle” pointing on his arm “ I will bet him to death if he dare to hurt My Little princess, If he didn’t take good care of you, don’t think twice go home and let Oppa take care of you, “ he said while cupping her face, Victoria couldn’t help it anymore once again tears started to form in her eyes. She hugged her brother tight.

 

“I will” she said shortly

 

Leetuuk wiped away her tears, “ come on let’s stop his drama, why I feel like I am sending away my daughter” they laughed “ have a good life with Nickhun and don’t forget to visit me often, so that I won’t miss my nagging sister” he kissed her forehead.

 

She smiled at Leetuk and only to all his words “I love you oppa”

“I love you too, prince. Come on I’ll drive you to Nickhun’s place for sure she is waiting for you”

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

She arrived at Nickhun’s place after an one hour, after his brother make sure that everything is okay he leaves Victoria and once again remind them of all the things a while ago. She thought that Nickhun will be there to welcome her but Mrs. Kim told her that something happen to his office and ask him to come.

 

“I think he will be here before dinner” Mrs. Kim

 

“Ah its okay, I’ll just wait for him” she said

 

“What about we talk first and I’ll help you fix your things” she agree with what Mrs. Kim said

 

Mrs. Kim told her everything about Nickhun. What kind of personality Nickhun posses, what kind of son and brother he is, she was shocked to hear that he was a protective brother towards his sister, and she also find out that like her, he was supposes to get married that’s why he was in Jeju the only difference why he called off the wedding was, he doesn’t love the girl he was supposed to get married and he let her marry the one her heart desire.

 

She thought what he did was a noble thing.  Even though he said that he doesn’t love the girl it was not easy for her.  All the preparations and everything were worth an effort and money. True. Money wasn’t a problem to him, but maybe his ego was hurting. She was also shocked when Mrs. Kim told her that she knows how they met and how she was conceived by Nickhun’s child.

 

They keep on talking for more than an hour, until Mrs. Kim realizes that the dinner was not prepared yet and Victoria needs to fix her things.

 

“Omo! I forget I should be cooking dinner, I was so immerse in our talking” she said

 

“Go head, I’ll go upstairs and fix my things”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

She look at the surrounding of the room, indeed it was a bachelor’s room, she look at every corner of the room, and something caught his attention, it was Nickhun study table, there where tons of Picture of him and pictures together with his family, she carefully took a baby picture of Nickhun, without his realization, her hand started to trail the eyebrow of Nickhun pictures, until it touches his nose, she stare at the picture for about a minute.

 

“It will be nice if you will look exactly like your dad” she said while caressing her tummy.

 

Then she get started on renovating Nickhun’s room, she did everything by herself since she knew that Mrs. Kim is busy, she doesn’t want to trouble her since she can do it by herself. She make sure that she organize her things orderly so that it wouldn’t be a burden to Nickhun.  

She keeps on organizing everything in his room. She even changes the bed sheet according to her liking, she is not sure if it’s okay with Nickhun. Her next target was the curtain. It was quite tiring for her to do everything alone but she has to finish everything before dinner.

 

 _ _ _ _ _

 

Nickhun came home on right time, he was excited to come early and quite disappointed that he was not there when Victoria arrived; he also didn’t forget to buy dumplings for her. So that he has some stock when Victoria wants to eat, He enters the house with a smile on his face.

 

“I’m home” he shouted

 

Mrs. Kim was the one who welcome him “you’re here”

 

“Where’s Victoria?”

 

“She’s upstairs”

 

Mrs. Kim notice the bag that Nickhun was holding “is that for me?” she ask

 

“Oh this” pointing to the plastic bag, “It’s for Victoria, she craves for dumplings, would you mind prepare this for her, I’ll bring it upstairs with me”

 

Victoria was too immersed in what she was doing that she didn’t notice the opening of the door. Nickhun thought she might be resting so he carefully opens the door, he was stone dead with what he saw, Victoria was changing the curtains of his room by herself and the worst part is she was standing and letting the chair carry her weight.

 

“What are you doing?” he quickly went to where she was and lend his hand to guide her down.

 

“I’m changing your curtains, I don’t like it” she simply replied

 

“You’re not thinking, you can wait for me to help. What happen if you fall from that chair? You’re causing something to harm you and our baby” he said in a worried tone

 

Victoria simply smiled at him “I can do this things okay, and I’m being careful”

 

“Did you finish everything?” he ask

 

“I’m not yet down” she sit on side of the bed.

 

“I’ll help you then” he said “you look so tired. Oh! I brought some dumplings for you? You didn’t eat yet did you?”

 

She shakes her head “I’m too busy that I forget the time”

 

“Here eat this” and she ate, while she was eating. Nickhun was the one who finishing changing the curtains

 

“Did everything go well with Leetuk hyung? He ask

 

“well he was sad at first, but he was okay, he told me that if ever you dare to hurt me, he will beat you up to death” she teases him

 

“That would never happen, I’ll promise you”

 

she just smiled at him, she was not sure if those words were true, a part of her wants to believe and a part of her said she only said those thing to keep you comfort. Nickhun help her arranging his thing, with the two people working together they managed to finish everything before dinner. There dinner went smoothly, full of jokes and laughter. She didn’t expect that the first night would Nickhun will be this fun.

 

_ _ _ _

 

 

Her heart was beating too fast right now, she was inside their room, although this was not the first time they sleep together, there are still stranger. Will she managed to have a good sleep, knowing that sleeping next to her is a complete stranger, she shook off the thought when she heard the opening of the door, and it was Nickhun with a glass of milk.

 

“It’s time to drink your milk” he said giving her the glass of milk. “After you finish that go to sleep, I know you’re tired.”

 

“How about you?”

 

“I’ll sleep later; I have to finish some paperwork’s”

 

After finishing her milk, she settles herself comfortably on the bed “goodnight Nickhun”

 

“Goodnight”

 

“Hum. Don’t stay too late”. He only nodded

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

It was midnight when Nickhun wake up, he quickly get off his bed, when he realized Victoria was not there, he quickly search for her, a figure sleeping on the sofa caught his attention he quickly went there and kneel down in front of her, he was happy that she was still there he thought that Victoria leave him again like she did when they were in Jeju , he quickly plant a kiss on her forehead and scooped her into his embrace, he carefully put her down on his bed, not wanting to wake her up but he failed, Victoria open her eyes.

 

“Nickhun! What are you doing? She ask

 

“Who told you to sleep on sofa? The bed is big enough for the both of us” he explain

 

“But I can’t sleep in the bed” she shyly explains

 

“Why are you afraid that I might do something bad to you?” he asks. “We already sleep together, we even did more than sleeping together so there is nothing to be shy with me “

 

Nickhun settled himself beside her and pulled her in his embrace, “if you can’t sleep then I’ll rock you till you fall asleep” he slowly rock her like a baby, “sleep” he said, Victoria rest her head on Nickhun’s board chest. Although she was shy it feels so warm at the same time. , he smile when he felt her body relax into him, he caressed her hair, after a few minutes Victoria seems to be more comfortable in their position.

 

“Oppa can you sing me a lullaby?

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Your one year older than me right? I guess I should call you Oppa”

 

“Call me Oppa then” he said

 

He heard her giggled and move closer to him, he also tighten his hug around her “will Oppa sing me a lullaby?”

 

“Does my baby want daddy to sing a lullaby? He said. She only nodded and closes her eyes waiting for Nickhun to sing a lullaby. Then Nickhun started humming a lullaby for her till she falls asleep in his arms, he carefully laid her on bed when he was sure that Victoria was in her dreamland now, he position himself beside him and pulled the blanket to cover their body. He spends a minute looking at the lady sleeping next to him. “Goodnight” he said and places a kiss on her forehead. He also didn’t forget to say goodnight to a precious gift he was about to welcome into this world after 9 months. He slowly places his hand on her tummy and caressed it slowly not wanting to wake her again.

 

“Hey there little one, it’s me your daddy. I can’t wait to see you and I’m excited to meet you. You should take care of yourself and don’t give mommy a hard time okay? Let’s do our best to make mommy’s happy everyday so she won’t get upset and never give her a hard time, I’m counting on to you little one” he said. He plants a kiss on Victoria’s tummy and let himself doze of to sleep with Victoria on his embrace. Hoping that tomorrow and future will be a brighter one for them.