FORGIVENESS CAN MEND EVERYTHING

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

The Doctor already advice Victoria not to fall asleep even if she wants too. She needs to be awake for at least 2 hours after giving birth to their Son. She was now transfer into the recovery room where she can take a full rest and recover her strength. Although she wants to see her baby, the doctor advice her to taka a full rest and they will bring her baby as soon as its need to be feed.

 

The door suddenly opens and he was her Oppa and the person who is responsible for what had happen to her. She fell so scared just by looking at his face. She still remembers the dark look and the cold stare he has a while ago. He is the reason why she gave birth in no time. He put their Son life in danger because of what he did but somehow she knows that she also has a part why it happen, If she just follow him and just wait for him to come back for sure this will not happen.

 

“How’s my baby Oppa?” she ask without even bothering to look at Nickhun.

 

“The nurses were taking care of him. The doctor said the baby wouldn’t need to be incubated. The baby was healthy my princess, any minute the nurses will bring him inside.”

 

Nickhun when to her side and sit on the stool beside her bed. “How are you feeling?” he said in a worried tone.

 

Victoria didn’t bother to look at him. She was afraid to see the look on his face. A while ago she almost forgets that she was pregnant just to catch him up so that they could talk but what did he do. He just leaves him and now he will ask how is she feeling?

 

“Have you seen my Son Oppa?” She asks Leetuk, inside of answering Nickhun.

 

“Not yet, I haven’t seen him, I’m wondering who he looks like”

 

She didn’t answer. Baby Nick look extremely like Nickhun but she couldn’t utter those words. She doesn’t like the fear and anger she felt for him. He puts their Son life’s in danger and if something happen to their son. He will be the person she will blame.

 

“Victoria, I will leave first okay, I’ll be back I promise”

 

She was about to say something but nothing coming out from . She doesn’t want leetuk to leave her alone with this man. She doesn’t have any strength to argue or explain things to him. She is not capable of doing that not now.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll stay”

 

She heard him. She just pretends to close her eyes when Leetuk went outside. She feels Nickhun’s hand over her.

 

“How are you feeling Victoria?”

 

God, why do I feels so afraid and love him at the same time?. She was forced to answer “I feel so weak and tired but I’m okay now”

 

“Look at me” he softly said. She forces herself not to look at him but she couldn’t even resist not looking at him even for a minute. She didn’t expect to see tears falling from his eyes “I know it’s my fault I wish that I told you the reason why I leave you but I can’t. I don’t know what to do that time. I really wanted us to talk about things buy Mom called up.

 

“Then why didn’t you?” she ask. Hurt could be heard on her voice. “We almost put our son life on danger because of what you did. “

 

“I’m so sorry” he let those tears fallout from his eyes “I felt so guilty because of what I did and I know it’s too late to make it right. Dad was rushed to the hospital a while ago due to a heart attack. I didn’t know what to do first. I didn’t know if I should stay with you and listen to you or should I go to dad. I was afraid something might happen to him. I think that we could talk about it tomorrow I just need to make sure that dad was okay.

 

She couldn’t speak any words. She didn’t expect to hear that. So that’s the whole reason why he left her suddenly the fear she felt was gone. It was replaced by sympathy and understanding.

 

“I didn’t mean to leave you just like that, god knows how much I wanted us to talk but.. “ he couldn’t continue what he was about to say as tears keep falling from his eyes “ Oh. God! It’s my fault.. It’s my fault”

 

She couldn’t control anymore. She just let those tears fall as well. How can she manage to think that Nickhun would want something bad to happen her and to their son.

 

“Stop it Nickhun. “She holds her hand tight. “I understand now, so please stop blaming yourself”

 

“How can I, I don’t think I can manage to be okay if something because of me” he took her hand and planted a kisses over her hands as if by doing that the fear she feels will be gone.

 

“Nothing happens to us, how’s dad?”

 

“He’s okay now” that’s all he said and continue what he was doing.

 

She suddenly felt happy just by looking at him. Why did she feel fear although he didn’t do anything beside from taking care of her all the time? And why she blames his for something he didn’t even did although she knew Nickhun would never do that.

 

She didn’t want to think that the reason he does that is because of love but she knew the reason why she can forgive that easily is because of love and because she loves him she will marry once Nickhun ask her again.

 

_ _ _ _

 

When the nurse entered the room with their son, tears automatically rushed down Victoria’s check. Words can’t explain how happy she was at that moment while looking at the precious angel. When she reaches for Baby Nick, she couldn’t help the tears from falling down seeing the precious angel in her embrace. He was so tiny and so delicate at the same time.  When she looks at Nickhun, like her tears also started to fall from his eyes. He didn’t even care that someone can see him crying.

 

“Look at him” he said, he didn’t even blink for a second. “He looks like me.. Look at him Victoria. Oh, he got your lips. Have you seen him nurse?” he ask the nurse “HAH!  He’ll grow up handsome just like me”

 

The nurse happily nodded seeing how they loving stare at their new born son.  She leaves them alone so that they could have some time alone with their Son.

 

“Hey baby” Victoria talk to their Son. “We finally met each other, Mommy is so happy to finally see you and hug you baby”

 

Nickhun move closer to them so that he could plant a kiss on their baby. “God I still can’t believe it’s really him” he said in a dreamy tone. “He is so handsome, Son you’re going to the next Horvejkul King, all right? But before that, let me take care of you first” he planted a kiss on the tiny forehead of their son and look at Victoria with so much love. “Thank you for giving birth to our child”

 

She cries upon hearing that. She knew how happy Nickhun was at that time. He looks at her and smiled and loving plants a kiss on her lips.