OUR AGRUEMENTS

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

It was Monday Morning, Victoria getting ready for her school activities, she couldn’t wait to see her student and spend the day with them, and she doesn’t know what got into her, that she needs to pretend that she has fainting spell in front of two guys in these past few days.

 

She was not ready for any confrontation. Two men were looking at her and waiting for her to explain. She feels so helpless that time, that all she could think is to pretend to be sick so that she could escape the confrontation between her Brother and Nickhun.

 

Because of that, she was rushed to the hospital, it also help here that she did it, at least she could let an ob-gyn to check on her condition, she really plan to go there to have a check up, but it only happen soon because of her antics. She escapes the early confrontation that might happen.

 

She also plans to tell Nickhun about her pregnancy, she was only thinking of how she will tell Nickhun about that. She doesn’t want any complication, who on earth wants their life to be ruin? She can’t say easily to Nickhun that she was pregnant. What if Nickhun was a committed man? She just ruins his life. She knows what it feels like to be betrayed and she doesn’t want to be the reason of ruining someone’s life. She also feels how it is to grow without any Father figured. That’s why she doesn’t know how to tell Nickhun

 

Then she remembers Nickhun. She can’t forget the worried look Nickhun has the moment she was rushed in the hospital together with her brother. She couldn’t shake off her mind the relief look Nickhun has when the doctor said she was fine and there’s nothing to worry about. She was 8 weeks pregnant the doctor said, she was also given some vitamins and milk that she need.

 

She doesn’t know if she would be thankful that she did that fainting antics. Nickhun was there during her first check up, there is something in her heart that warms her with the thought of she was with the Father of her baby at that time.  They went back home, the two men making sure that she wouldn’t get upset or do anything that would affect her pregnancy, in short, the confrontation was postponed for a little while, but she has a feeling that Nickhun and Leetuk already talk after they are sure that she was already asleep.

 

She knows her Brother. He will not let this pass without knowing what exactly what happen, now that Nickhun suddenly show up. She wants to blame Nickhun. Her plan failed because of him but she can’t do anything about it now, if they already talk about this, it means she is already safe with her Brother’s lecture, now all she needs to face is Nickhun’s anger. She’s fine id Leetuk will give her lecture at least she doesn’t need to explain things to him.

 

She was sure that there will be a round two between her and Nickhun. What ever happen she will never think of being selfish about the child, if he doesn’t accept her baby, well its fine with her, what is important, is that he knows they are having a baby.

 

Like the old days, she joins her brother for breakfast, nothing changes, and she also didn’t hear anything from her brother.

 

“When are you going to talk?”  He ask.

 

“I don’t know”

 

“What do you mean, you don’t know? Vic there’s a child involve in this. It’s not enough to just answer with I don’t know”

 

“I know, it’s just that I don’t want to complicate things with him. I mean, I don’t even know his background. He doesn’t know anything about me too”

 

“That’s why you need to talk”

 

She sighed. “If he dares to visit me, then will talk”

 

“I already talk to him last night; all I want is the two of you to talk as soon as possible, settle things properly. You’re both old enough. Do what you think is best for the both of you. But do include the child whatever decision you both are going to make, all right?”

 

She nod and she continue to eat.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

She set aside all the things that bothering once she entered her classroom, she spend her time teaching her students. She loved her work. She could already picture the future. She was teaching her own child and she could not wait for that moment to happen.

 

Her class ended that day and she was ready to go home. When she saw Nickhun at the gate waiting for her.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Waiting for you, we’re going to talk”

 

It seems like he really waited for her, she felt a sudden irritation, he doesn’t need to go to her work place and wait for her, she will not run away, there is no use on running away from him, now that he already found her condition.

 

“You didn’t have to do that, I’m not going to run away. If that’s what you mean”

 

“Well, you’re wrong” he said sarcastically “I’m just worried something might happen to the baby”

 

slightly open after hearing his statement, what does he mean by that?, that she doesn’t care about the baby, if she was not in school and there are no Teachers and student there, for sure she already shouted him, how dare him think about that.

 

She couldn’t do anything when Nickhun drag her inside his car. As soon as she sat inside his car, Nickhun fired him with questions.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me were going to have a baby when you saw me? Are you going to hide it from me just like you did when we met? There was some of accusation in his tone.

 

“How will I tell you that I’m pregnant? I didn’t know that I’m pregnant at that time, and it didn’t even sink in me that we will see each other again.”

 

“Why did you leave me that morning?”

 

Here it goes again, why can’t he see the real reason why she leaves that morning? And why he was so mad at her for leaving him? They don’t have any relationship at all.  What is it that he can’t understand that what happens between them is only a one night stand; it was unexpected that she will get pregnant.

 

“It was just a fling, Nickhun. We both know it didn’t mean anything to me or to you.

 

“Oh we knew that?” he yelled

 

“Of course! My god Nickhun, we don’t even know each other, what do you want to expect after that night?”

 

“You could have said “goodbye” at least”

 

“Don’t shout at me! She yelled back “I’m not a deaf”

 

He sighed to calm himself “if I didn’t drop by to your Brother’s shop, when are you planning to tell me that you’re pregnant”

 

“I don’t know she confesses” she admits

 

“See? You were not going to tell me I was going to be father if I didn’t drop by there. How can you be so cruel?”

 

She was shock with what she heard, she was hurt “Don’t just accuse me; I don’t know how to tell it to you because I don’t want to ruin your life. I even didn’t know if you’re already a committed person? I couldn’t take it if I were be the one to ruin your family, what if you were about to get married? And I couldn’t take that.”

 

It seems like he couldn’t believe with what he just heard “you’re presuming things, if you didn’t leave that morning, we could get to know each other, and things will not turn out this way”

 

Things will not turn out this way? What does he mean by that? Is he talking about her pregnancy? Somewhat she feel disappointed, what does he mean by that? If they get to know each other and he found out that she was pregnant? What will happen? Will he let her continue her pregnancy? Somehow, she was hurt; he was the cruel one for saying things like that.

 

“I’m not forcing you to be obligated with this baby Mr. Horvejkul, don’t worry, I’m not going to ruin your life. I can take care of my baby just fine “

 

“Now we’re back to Mr. Horvejkul, will you stop being sarcastic and talk to me properly”

 

“I am talking to you properly! If you’re mad because I leave you that morning, well I don’t have nothing to say, but please don’t blame my baby for this.”

 

“I’m not blaming the child, I am just amazed at how much you know things which apparently I know nothing at all” he said with all sarcasm.

 

“Can you please take me home? I need to rest” she couldn’t stand to have this kind of conversation with Nickhun, if they continue, they will end up barking at each other and she doesn’t have energy for that.

 

Nickhun remain silent, he knows that he was also at fault, but what can he do, he wants to know everything. He didn’t do anything, he just follow her request. He doesn’t want her to get upset, it will only harm her pregnancy and that is one thing he doesn’t want to happen.