WE MET

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

Nickhun walked along the shore holding his third bottle of beer. It was eleven in the evening and the beach party was starting to go crazy. He chuckled a little leaving those foreigners who were having fan. He is not the type of person who enjoyed a noisy crowd.

 

He wasn’t supposed to be there. Actually, he was. All the accommodations of the resort were free. It was supposed to be a wedding gift from his mother. He was supposed to get married to a daughter of a businessman. Unfortunately, a man fought for his love for Im Yoona – the woman who he supposed to marry.

 

He suddenly felt guilty. When he saw Yoona in person, he was captured by her beauty and guts. She was a tough woman. But she belonged to somebody else. He wouldn’t feel hurt that Yoona wouldn’t pick him. It was an arranged marriage. Her Father only wants to marry him because of the ten percent share of stock that their family sells to Horvejkul Company.  The ten percent of the stock was sell to them by the old stockholder, and Mr. Im’s found it out. He wanted the stocks, too. If the Im’s company bought the ten percent stock, eight percent of the stock will belong to Horvejkul Company.

 

In return, he wanted to marry Mr. Im’s daughter but Mr. Im’s backed out.  Aside from that, the CEO of Ok Company came to his office and warned him. He said that Yoona was already his. Ah, Love…

 

He couldn’t help but smiled. He is not in love with Yoona that’s why he was not hurt. At least he has the Ten percent of the stock that they want from them. He shakes off the thought that Yoona will Marry Ok Taecyoon, it was not that bad, that Taecyoon will be his Husband.

 

He was at the resort in Jeju Island to use the accommodation; his mom suddenly felt guilty with the money she uses for it. Let’s just say that her Mom is not the type of person who wasted money because they are rich. He keeps on walking away from the noisy crowd. He preferred to go to a silent spot to spend this time. Tomorrow, he would fly back to Seoul and get his routine back, work, work and work.

 

He didn’t notice that he was too far from the noisy crowd. He could only see a few people on the beach, like him, they also wanted some peace of mind. It was really dark that night, thanks to the light of moon, at least there is a source of some light.

 

He sat on the sand and watched the sea. Everything that happens was okay with him; it’s been a long time since he had taken a vacation. He thinks that it was right to be there. He badly needed to rest. He watched some couple playing in the water, he watched teenagers having fun around the bonfire, he was also enjoying himself just by watching and then he saw HER.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

Victoria blinked her tears away and drank another bottle of beer, she wanted to forget. Hell, she wanted to die! Living only made her miserable. That day was supposed to be her honeymoon. But she was on that resort alone and the honeymoon wouldn’t happen.

 

How could there be a honeymoon if her weeding didn’t even happen? She was dumped by her fiancée. Actually, she dumped him. She was about to get married with her Six Years Boyfriend Choi Kyuhyun. But it didn’t happen, she refused to marry him. She was the one who back out, how can she marry a man with responsibilities? Two weeks before their wedding, there was a girl who went to her house – Seohyun. She told her that she was pregnant with Kyuhyun’s Child. At first she didn’t believe her, for she knows that Kyuhyun will not do anything to hurt her. But Seohyun insisted she was saying the truth, she even told her that Kyuhyun promise to marry her. She started to get panic. He immediately called Kyuhyun. When he came, her everything fell apart. Everything happens so fast. The wedding was off and her dreams were shattered. She wanted to be selfish at first; she wanted to keep kyuhyun of her only. But she knows that she can’t be fully happy knowing that there are two people that might be hurt because of her ridiculous decision. She trusted him but he betrayed her. She wanted to marry Kyuhyun. That was her dream she waited for that day to happen. She could not even believe that kyuhyun would cheat on her. She promised to be a good wife to him because she thought he was never going to look for somebody else. But she hurt him so badly.  She needed to get away and forget him. She needed to ease the pain. God, if only she could.

 

She drowned herself by drinking. She let herself have fun there. Maybe tomorrow when she woke up everything will be okay. She will go back to Seoul ready to face Choi Kyuhyun. Time passed. She shook her head when a man suddenly appeared in front of her. Perhaps she had drunk too many bottles; she tried to remember the reasons why she was sitting on the beach and the middle of the night.

 

But the man kneeling in front of her, he was wearing pair of Hawaiian short. Was very difficult not to look at, slowly her face lifted and her gaze moved up to his face. Maybe because of the influence of alcohol, she hiccupped and smiled a dazed smile.

 

And maybe because she was drunk, in her eyes the man was really gorgeous, a real hunk, chocolate brown hair, some of which hung loosely across his forehead. His nose was ridged. He had a y mouth, really y mouth. His face was lean and he was fair complexioned, stark with concern and his boy was really dazzling, well – defined muscles were all in places. She suddenly shake off the thought, her heart was pounding like crazy, she couldn’t believe that a man like him was in front of her, too handsome for words, maybe she drink too much to think that  a man like him would exist. She must have whacked her head and now she was unconscious. Bleeding death and he was the angel of death. That must be the reason she thinks. Without thinking too much, she walked closer to that guy and cupped his cheek with her hands, and she was amaze that she can feel him, alive and breathing.

 

His lips twitched, and when he spoke, it was carefully, as if he was talking to a child “lady can you still remember your number? I think you have had so much drink”

 

a bit open, she nodded.

 

He smiled warmly; his eyes crinkled “good, I think it’s best if I walk you home okay?”

 

She hesitated for a moment. He seemed so understanding and so nice. Surely he could talk to him. But through the dull-beer –induced fuzziness in her head and the thought of Kyuhyun suddenly flashing and the reason why she was really there irritated her. Okay? No. it was not frigging okay

 

“Back off” she hissed

 

“Now, now”. His eyes twinkled. “That’s not very friendly”

 

“I am not making friends” what she said didn’t have a hint of sarcasm “I don’t feel very friendly today”

 

“Why don’t you tell me why?”

 

This guy is annoying. He was the one who was drunk she said. “I’d rather swallow a handful of sand.

 

He chuckled. But Victoria shoots him with death glared. He just covers his mouth with his hand to prevent from laughing

 

“Leave me alone”

 

“I can’t. You’re drunk”

 

“Look, I don’t know what are you’re after” she stand up. “but you can look for it elsewhere” she walked away from him.

 

“It just occurred to me” she heard what he was saying “they say that women, who walk alone at night, are the ones after something”

 

She heard it loud and clear. Is he saying that she was the one needed something that’s why she was with him. The nerve. She was about to face him once again but she strained herself there is no use on arguing with a stranger who doesn’t even know you, at lastly doesn’t even know what was happening to her. She continue to walk and walk till she was sure that she was far away from that weird yet handsome man she met just now.