LET’S LIVE TOGETHER LIKE NORMAL COUPLE DOES

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

Nickhun couldn’t blink his eyes for a second, now he was looking at the enchanted lady in front of him. Today he plans to have a lunch with Victoria and also to talk about his surprise for her. They both went to a Chinese restaurant, because Victoria was craving for some dumplings. He doesn’t want her to be upset so he gave in to her request although he has no appetite to eat Chinese food at that time but seeing how animated Victoria was eating he couldn’t help but smile. She absolutely looks cute while eating dumplings, he doesn’t know why it looks so delicious and tasty for her, it was just a dumpling, a simple dumpling.

 

“Does it suit your taste?” he ask while taking out a napkin to wipe her lips with a stained of dumpling.

 

She nodded happily to answer his question and let him continue wiping her life although she was not use to it, it’s been a week since the two of them talk, and she couldn’t deny that Nickhun really took good care of them although they couldn’t meet often. He always remind her to eat on time and to take care herself, there is no use to argue with him, she let him get his way because she doesn’t want any arguments between them.

 

She was about to order another set of dumplings but Nickhun stop her.

 

“Are you going to eat again?” he asks. He couldn’t believe that she want to eat again, it was her 10th time ordering the same set still she couldn’t get enough.

 

“What can I do, your baby wants to eat more” she said.

 

“But you eat too much for a lunch, did I told you that you should control your cravings for food, remember what doctor told you, the baby should grow inside not outside? “He asks.

 

“I remember, but what can I do, this little thing inside me wants to eat more, can I please have one more, I promise this will be the last, you don’t have to worry I’ll pay everything I ate” she said cutely and throw Nickhun her famous sweet smile.

 

Nickhun harden his stand although she looks adorable, he needs to give her limitations. “I didn’t say that you have to pay for everything you eat, I just want you to control you’re cravings. Okay? And beside we need to go somewhere after this.”

 

She was disappointed, she thought that Nickhun will allow her but she was wrong, she sulky pouted her lips and stand up. “Fine let’s get out of here”

 

He chuckled upon seeing her childish act, he couldn’t stop himself from laughing, he quickly  stand up and cupped her face with his big hand “ can you please stop giving me that look, I just can’t say no to you” he suddenly pinch her nose without any reason.

 

“Ouch!” she exclaimed

 

“I just wish our baby won’t get that act from you” he said and ushered her to sit down. He again watches Victoria eat with gusto’s they only left that Chinese restaurant when Victoria finally had enough of her cravings.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Where are we going?” she ask Nickhun, who was focus on his driving. Victoria was curious Nickhun didn’t talk to her after they left that Chinese restaurant

 

“Take a rest, I’ll wake you up when we arrived’ he only said

 

Victoria follow what Nickhun said, she always feel  sleepy although she always sleep whenever she can but because she was still teaching, she doesn’t have enough time to take a rest, she wants to earn money for her pregnancy, doesn’t like the thought of relying everything to Nickhun. She wants to have enough money so that when the times comes that Nickhun fulfill his duty as the father and decide to leave them, she will be a capable mother to raise their child. She slowly drifts into a deep sleep thinking of the future waits for her.

 

Nickhun slowly shook her off to wake her up, after an hour of driving they finally arrive at his house, it’s not exactly his house, when he started to work as the president of their company, he decide to leave by his own and be independent, after a long talk his parent agree with it as long as Mrs. Kim will accompany him.

 

“Victoria wake up, were already here”. Slowly Victoria open her eyes, she wants to sleep more.

 

“Can I go down later I want to sleep more?” she asks Nickhun with sleepy eyes

 

“Although I want to let you sleep, you while get cramps if you sleep here, you can sleep inside, it’s much comfortable if you sleep in bed.” He said

 

Bed? She quickly open her eyes, in front of her stood a house it was big enough for a one person to leave, she was confused, who owns this house and why she was here? But before she asks Nickhun cut her off.

 

“It’s my place, I live here come on lets go inside. I’ll show you around” he said in an excited voice

 

She let Nickhun dragged him inside. Her eyes look at the surrounding. It was much better for what she expected. It seem like his Mom was taking care of the house. Then suddenly she heard Nickhun calling someone’s name.

 

“Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim” he cried out until he could see the figure of the old woman he was looking for.

 

“Oh, you guys are finally here” Stated Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim is like Nickhun’s second Mom, she was the one who took care of Nickhun, when he was still young. She was aware of the situation Nickhun was facing now, he didn’t hide anything from Mrs. Kim, and In fact she was excited when Nickhun told her that he was planning to live with Victoria so that he could take care of them.

 

“Mrs. Kim, I like you meet Victoria, Victoria this is Mrs. Kim” Nickhun introduce. She throws a smile at the old woman in front of her. She gladly takes her hand for a hand shake.

 

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim”

 

“Nice to meet you Ms. Victoria, Nickhun didn’t say that you’re too beautiful, it seem like you have a good eye for woman Khun” Tease Mrs. Kim

 

Nickhun unconsciously wrap his arms around Victoria and pulled her closer to him. “I told you Mrs. Kim, Victoria is really beautiful” he stated and looks loving at Victoria. She couldn’t puzzle out what was happening right now.

 

“Oh Mrs. Kim did you do, what I told you to do?” Nickhun ask

 

“Everything’s ready, why don’t you show her around while I prepare something for the two of you”

 

Nickhun only nodded “Come on Victoria, I’ll show you around so that you can be familiarize with everything” without waiting for her answer Nickhun dragged Victoria upstairs. He started showing every corner of the house to her. She was lost that time; there is no need for her to know every corner of his house.

 

“Hey Victoria, look at this. This is the biggest guest room here. This will be our baby’s room from now on, I can ask someone to design this for us, or would you like it if, were the one who will arranged it, we can buy baby stuff after we talk about what we like since we don’t know yet if the baby will be a girl or boy, we can also put a bed here, so that we can sleep together with the baby if we want” explain Nickhun in an excited tone, Victoria just keep on listening to what she wants to say.

 

“Come on let’s go to my room”. Her eyes widened when she heard him say.

 

Once they entered his room, Nickhun begin to talk nonstop again. “ were here, this is my room but later on this will be our room, the bed is big enough for the both of us, which side do you prefer to sleep, right or left is fine with me, this looks like a bachelor’s room well what do you expect from a man’s room, if you want to change everything just let me know, we can change the curtains or the bed sheet if it look so plain to you, we can also put another baby’s crib here, so the baby can sleep with us, about your things, I’ll ask Mrs. Kim to fix my things so that you can have enough space for your things, I also have a study table here, this is where I finish some unfinished paper works in the office, but I guarantee you I won’t make any noises to disturbed you when you sleep.  What do you think? Is this room enough for both of us?”

 

She stood there stone dead, she was sure that she heard everything loud and clear, but one thing is not clear to her, why does she need to change his room? Why does she need to put here things in this house and why do they need to sleep in one bed?

 

“Why are you saying those stuff Nickhun, were not going to leave here, are we?” she ask

 

Nickhun smile at her and ushered her to take a sit on his bed. He looks at her in the eyes and cupped her face. He needs to explain to her clear so that she could understand that his intentions were good for both of us.  “Yes starting tomorrow you’re going to live with me, were going to live inside this house like a normal couple does together with our baby, I know it’s too much for me to assume that you will agree with this but I hope you can see that I’m only doing this for us, it will be better if I can take care of you and I can keep an eye throughout your pregnancy stage,  I already talk about this to your brother and he likes the idea that your living with me, so what do you think”.

 

 

She just look at him with amazement, how can a stranger like him, made a decision for you in a span of a week that you know each other, she was thinking of something like this to happen but she didn’t expect this to come too soon. She took his hand that was holding her cheek and smiled at him “is this too early for me to move in? I mean we only know each other for a week, can you give me more time to think about this?”

 

He knows that she was right but that was his point, it would be easy for both of them to know each other if they could see each other almost every day. “I know that you will not agree with this” disappointment could be heard in his voice.

 

“I didn’t say that I don’t like the idea, what am I trying to say is that, give me few more weeks so that I could think and adjust” she said hoping Nickhun would understand her,

 

But to her surprised Nickhun stand up and move to the other side of the bed and started to act childish in front of her “ but I can’t wait for another week “ he said throwing tantrums to Victoria

 

Victoria laughed happily seeing him like that, she slowly stand up and went to his side, “I never thought that you really act childish” she snuggled closer to him until she could see him smile again, then she remember something, she pinch his nose like he did to her a while ago “I wish our baby won’t get that act from you”.

 

They both laughed at the same time, “will move in?” he ask seriously

 

Victoria smiled at him; she doesn’t want to disappoint him anymore that’s why she gives in “yes I’ll move in, but with one condition”

 

“What is it?”

 

“No matter how moody am I be, no matter what tantrums I throw in to you, if I get mad at the simplest thing, if we didn’t agree in one thing, can you please bare with it?”

 

Nickhun know what is she talking about, he looks straight in her eyes, hold his right hand while saying “I promise I bare with it”

 

She doesn’t know why she said those things. She knows that it will be hard for Nickhun to live with her, to live with a pregnant woman, she also hope that this will be a beginning of a good friendship between them, right now she was not expecting anything from Nickhun. She wants to be a good friend to the Father of her baby for now so that they can be able to give their child a loving like Family. She will do her best to understand him and she hopes that Nickhun will do the same.

 

“Now that everything is settle, let’s go down stairs. I think my little angel is hungry right now” he said while he trailed down his hand in Victoria’s still flat tummy.

 

She smiled upon seeing how Nickhun cares for both of them “well I think daddy knows best”. She said that made Nickhun smile. They both laughed together and headed downstairs, they don’t know yet what kind of Future is ahead for them, but one thing Nickhun is for sure, he will stand by her side to face all of them together.