TEACHER SONG’S BOYFRIEND

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

She suddenly stop talking when she heard someone is knocking from outside her classroom, when she look at the door, she saw Nickhun, smiling at her, suddenly she felt shy, she was sure that Nickhun saw her dancing while singing. Even her student stops their singing when they saw Nickhun.

 

“Kids, continue with your song” she said to her student and made her way to Nickhun side “what are you doing here?”

 

“Picking you up” he widened his smile “nice dance”

 

She could feel her blush “fifteen minutes more before the class end, who told you to be here?”

 

“I’m getting bored waiting for you outside eh” he commented. He entered the room and took a sit on the small stool beside her table “go back to them, I’ll just watch you from here”

 

She open her eyes wide “get out of here just wait for me outside”

 

“come on Victoria, it’s boring outside “he said “ I’ll just stay here” then he turn his focus to the kids that seems to be confused with what’s happening, they didn’t even dare to continue their songs “ kids it’s okay if I watch you dance? Teacher Song doesn’t want me to watch you”

 

She glared at him “what are you doing?”

 

He only smiled at her

 

“Are you teacher songs boyfriend?” one of her student ask him.

 

She was about to answer but Nickhun cut her off “yes I am, do we look good together?”

 

One by one her student smiled, they like what they heard. They answered him with a big “yes” to his question if they look good together. He started laughing after he heard their answer.

 

“You’re embarrassing me “she whisper

 

But deep inside her, she didn’t know what to think. Nickhun said he was her Boyfriend. She doesn’t know if like those kids she will believe with what Nickhun said. Even though she was conceived by his child and he agree to take responsibilities, they are still stranger but what she hates the most is that there is something warm that touches her heart when she heard his answered. As if there set up was not a big deal for them.

 

Nickhun stand up and hold her hand. She thought that Nickhun will leave and just wait for her outside, he didn’t removed his hand from her, in fact he even intertwined their fingers together because of her amazement, she let Nickhun dragged her in front of her class, she couldn’t demand and shout him because her student were looking at them.

 

“Kid’s our teacher song suddenly became shy, it’s okay if Nickhun Ahjussi will be your substitute teacher for about” he looks at his wristwatch “twelve minutes”

 

“Yes” they said in chorus

 

She wants to whack his head for what he was doing now, but she also wants to know what he can do as a substitute teacher. She let him do his things.

 

He took a story book and showed it to kids while asking them to take their seat “do you want Ahjussi to read this for you?”

 

The kids answered with a no and he begins reading the book with animated voice, the kids were too focused and too engrossed with the story.

 

She was staring at him, it’s been a month since she started living with him, and each day pass they grow closer, and she never thought that Nickhun was such a caring person, there were times that she will be amazed on how he handles things between especially when it comes to their child.

 

The thing between has no name yet. She doesn’t know what kind of relationship they have, after that night a lot of romantic things happen between them, she was getting use to it; even sleeping in his embrace became a routine for her every night. There were times when Nickhun will hug her out of nowhere; she was also getting comfortable when Nickhun suddenly act sweet to her. She didn’t protest in fact she loved it. Whatever relation they have and if ever they have right now she doesn’t know because Nickhun never said a thing to her, but he was close with her brother.

 

She doesn’t know what she should call for the thing that happen between them, but one thing is for sure, Nickhun will be a great Father to their child. She like the effort and attention Nickhun give to their child. Every time he was free from his work, she always asks her to go out and buy some baby stuff, she suddenly remembers one time, Nickhun went home with a baby crib. She said to him that they should buy those things once tummy started to get big.

 

She could feel the sincerity and wanting of Nickhun to be a good father. He always worry even the smallest things, like going down the stairs, he always want her to eat on time. How lucky the woman he will marry.

 

It already crossed her mind that she was the one he will marry, but she already shakes off that thought. She was only the mother of his child. There is no other reason for Nickhun to marry her. Yes the marriage can be one of the reasons for their baby to use his surname, but with a new generation, there were many methods for that to happen even without parents getting married

 

Maybe that is one of the reason why Nickhun never ask her to marry him

 

Stop lying, I know you like the idea that you two will get married”

 

Now Nickhun doesn’t have any girlfriend, maybe because that girl never showed up yet. What will happen if Nickhun already found her? Will she able to accept that Nickhun already has a child?

 

“It seem like teacher Song was mesmerized by me kids?”

 

She blinked her eyes when she heard him talk, she lift her head, and she saw Nickhun was looking at her with a wide smiled. Then the kids started to tease them.

 

She felt her cheek starting to blush again, she keeps on thinking non sense things a while ago, and she was sure that Nickhun keeps on making fun of her ever since he enters her class. She was embarrassed in front of her class because of him

 

As if angles could hear her, the bell automatically rang. The kids automatically fix their things and one by one they bid their goodbye and even ask Nickhun to drop by again.

 

She then fixes her things when she was sure that it’s only her and Nickhun alone in the room.

 

“Can you do the dance again?” he

 

Her eyebrow arched “heh! Leave me alone Nickhun.

 

“Come one” he said “you look cute when you dance”

 

“Why don’t you do it yourself” she said in an annoying tone. He really enjoys making fun of her. He keeps on asking her to do the dance again but Victoria ignore him

 

“My mom wants to meet my girlfriend”

 

She automatically turn her head “w-what?” if she was the one he was referring as his girlfriend there is no doubt that she was the one his mom wants to meet

 

“My mom wants to meet you?”

 

“Did you tell her that I am pregnant?” she nervously asks. Come to think of it, he never said a thing about his parent’s reaction. It never crossed her mind that this will come that she needs to face his family.

 

She was nervous for herself. Nickhun came from a rich family, what will they say about her? They are not rich like Nickhun. What she know is that, people with  the same status in living belong only to those who have the same.

 

“I told her I already have a girlfriend” he winked “but I haven’t told her that you’re pregnant, I want to surprise her”

 

“There’s no difference” she said annoyingly “is it necessary to me to meet them?

 

“What kind of question was that, of course is a must” he took her bag “let’s go”

 

“Wait” she stop her “where are we going?”

 

“My parent’s house” he simply said and pulls her out of the room.