THE NEW CHAPTER IN OUR LIFES

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

She was nervous at the moment. She has no idea how will her friends react after she throw them the bomb that she was pregnant. She was bracing herself to answer the entire question they will throw at her.

 

“Okay, here it is, IM PREGNANT” she said. She was gazing at them, waiting for their reaction. She count one, two, three in her mind but there is no response.

 

“HELLO ARE YOU GUYS STILL WITH ME?” she asks.

 

Krystal and Luna seems to be so lost with what she said, did they hear her right? Did she just say she was pregnant? Krystal was the one who first connect the dots.

 

“OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, don’t tell me that you got pregnant in one night stand? Krystal asks.

 

She only nodded acknowledging that Krystal was right. “How many times did the two of you exactly do it, that end up getting you pregnant?” She continue to ask

 

Victoria blushed at her question. Who could have thought that she will get pregnant with a one night stand, she was not sure how many times they did it that night. She shook her off to get rid of that thought. “Krystal no need to ask that question”.

 

“Does he know you’re pregnant?” Amber ask

 

Victoria took a deep sighed. She tells them everything, from how Nickhun find out, her antics of escaping the supposed to be confrontations and lastly the heartwarming confession they had.

 

Sulli and Luna suddenly clapped upon hearing the story. “Wow! This feels like a movie, you two met unexpectedly, he got you pregnant! Oh my god does that mean you two will get married?” Sulli ask in excitement.

 

“Sulli, I don’t want to ruin you romantic expectations but we never talk about that, and I think we won’t end up getting married” she said. She just want to be realistic not sarcastic.

 

“Victoria was right Sulli, she shouldn’t hold her hopes up, the only thing that connect them was the baby inside her, nothing more “Luna stated

 

“I agree with Luna, we don’t have any attachments aside from he is the father of my baby “she agree with what Luna said, there is no hope of for both of them to end up getting married.

 

“But come to think of this Vic, Sulli point was right, although the two of you only thing that connect both of you, there is still a possibilities that he ask you to marry him” Krystal pointed out.

 

She look at them exasperated, never in her mind cross that both of them will get married, her point was, Nickhun only ask to be the father of the baby, not to be her husband. She took a deep sighed before answering there question “ he only ask me to be the father of the baby, not to be my husband and beside we barely know each other, I only his name and nothing more”

 

“Then take time to get to know each other” Amber said seriously

 

She looks at Amber, she know that they are waiting for her answer “I don’t know, I really don’t know, right now I just want to focus on taking care of my baby, I’ll think of those stuff later on” she said with honesty because that was true, right now all she wants to do is to be a good mother, nothing more. She will enjoy the new chapter in her life. A new chapter that she welcome with pure of joy.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 “What’s with the celebration?” Junsu ask.

 

 Nickhun suddenly call them after he went to Victoria house, his mood was good because at last, Victoria finally talk to him and this time it didn’t end up with shouting or one of them got upset, he was also thankful that Victoria agree with what he said, he really has intention of taking responsibilities, not because he was obligated and not because it was his child, but because it was his heart desire. He also talk few things with Leetuk, he wouldn’t miss the chance to get close with people that was part of her life. He also make sure that Victoria was taken care off well, at first he didn’t agree when Victoria said that she wants to go out with her friends, he badly wants to accompany her, he just want to make sure that Victoria won’t have any fainting spell, he also advice her to wear flat shop and put aside all her high heels shoes, at that time he couldn’t help but smile, he likes taking care of her, hell he even act like he was the husband, there are lots of notes that he ask her to follow, she always refuse at first but at the end she end up giving up. He likes there set up for now, he wants to know more about the mother of his child, and he will do all his best to be a part their life, he will do all he can for them to be a family.  One family.

 

“Well I have things to celebrate” he said with a huge smile of his face

 

“What is it to celebrate?” ask Wooyoung

 

He just smiled at them and continues drinking his beer. “Don’t tell us that you already found her” Chansung guess.

 

“Yes you’re right I already found her and aside from that I have some good news” he proudly

 

“What is it?” Junho ask

 

He just look at them, as if teasing them before he share them the good news “I’m going to be a Father”. He said wearing a huge smile on his face.

 

“WHattttttt?” They all ask in chorus

 

“I said I’m going to be a Father, God I’m excited “he said proudly to them.

 

All of them can’t believe with what they just heard, and they also couldn’t believe the happiness Nickhun possess at that moment, no wonder his been in a good mood these past few days.

 

“Did you get her pregnant?” ask Taecyoon, he can’t believe that he already is a Father, he supposed to be the one who will be a Father first, because from  all of them he is already a married man, too bad he marry a woman who cares a lot about her looks and appearance .

 

“Yes, I got here pregnant “. He shortly answer them

 

“Did she tell you personally that you got her pregnant?” Chansung ask

 

“No, I found it out, I went to her Brother Car shop and her brother was the one who accidentally blurted out that she is pregnant, but I’m one hundred percent sure that it is my child”

 

“So she has no plan on telling you so?” Junsu ask

 

“Well, she said she doesn’t know how to, because she is not sure if I’m already a married person with commitment, but I rest assured her that I don’t have any commitment especially to woman.”

 

“Did she ask you to be obligated?” Junho ask

 

He shook his head “she did not, in fact I was the one who went to her and ask her if I can be responsible.”

 

“Oh my god Khunnie, can’t you see it, she already, its okay with her if you just stay away from your responsibilities” Wooyoung said

 

He looks at them; he can’t believe that they will agree on what Victoria likes to happen, why he would do such rude thing, when he can be a man enough. “What’s with you guys? I ask you to come here to celebrate with me, because I know that I will not have spare time to be with you, I want to be hands on daddy.”

 

“Were just shocked on what was coming out from your mouth, khunnie the baby was just a mistake right? Junsu ask. Nickhun only nodded, then he continue “so that means, it was not expected?

 

“yes, it was not expected, if you’re going to say that I should run away from this, then let me tell you this , I won’t and I will never run away from them” he said with full of confident.

 

“Okay if’s that what you want, we won’t interfere! We are just concern that you only do this because you feel obligated” Taecyoon said

 

“I’m not only doing this because of I feel obligated, I made up my mind. I want to be a responsible father of my baby; I want to take care of them regardless of how I don’t care. As long as I can be with both of them, I’m okay with that. If you guys feel like I was only doing this because it’s the right thing, well you’re all wrong, In fact I’m also thinking of buying a new house for us, I want to have enough space for my baby so that I could be able to play with him or her.

 

Their jaw drop upon hearing those words “what are you planning on asking her to live with you?”

 

“Yes and I couldn’t wait for that to happen, I mean I could be able to see them every day, what do you think guys? Should I look for a new house or should I ask Victoria?

 

Never in their wildest imagination that Nickhun will turn into something like this, was it too different from the Nickhun they knew?

 

“Do as you wish” Junho and the rest acknowledge his persistence, if they were in his situation, they bet! They all run away from the huge responsibilities, but the way Nickhun show them how much he like to be a father, No not just a Father, but to be good father was enough for them.

 

“So when will I heard wedding bells?” Wooyoung ask

 

Then I hit him, when will he also hear wedding bells for both of them? He is not even sure if Victoria will agree if he ask her to marry him, heck! Will they get married? The only thing that connects them is the baby inside her womb.They can see the uneasiness in Nickhun’s face when Wooyoung brought that subject. How can the two people, who are completely strangers, get married easily?

 

“If you don’t have any answer, we can understand. We just hope that you can find answer to them soon and if that happens, we also hope that we can meet her and get a chance to know our future sister in law” Wooyoung tease

 

They all laughed at his statement, but Nickhun heart warm with the thought that it would feel so good knowing that his friends, that are like brothers to him and Victoria will get along, it’s not a bad idea if they call each other in laws. He joined their laughter, he wants to enjoy these night with them for he knows that there will be no more chances like this. He will start a new life. A life of being a Father and probably a good partner for Victoria.

 

“Let’s toast for these! We can’t wait to welcome little khunnie or Little Victoria in these world. We wish you the best khunnie and we hope you can find happiness with them” Taecyoon stated.

 

All of them spend the night accompanying each other. In deed this was the best thing happen in his life, this was the best thing money could ever buy. He spend the night with a smile that never fades away thinking of the future he will have with Victoria and their baby