LOVE CONQUERS ALL

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

“You son of a ”

 

Kyuhyun already loosen the hug when Nickhun is about to punch him but Luckily Kyuhyun dodge his punches but he stumble on the floor when he was trying to dodge his punches.

 

“Nickhun stop it” Victoria said trying to stop the two from fighting.

 

“You bastard! Didn’t I make it clear to you that I don’t want to see your face anymore” he harshly pulled Kyuhyun to make him stand up and harshly throw him outside.

 

She quickly went to Nickhun’s side and did all she can to stop him. “Stop!” Without thinking too much she went to Kyuhyun and lend her hand to help him stand. When she was sure that Kyuhyun was okay. “Leave now”

 

“b-but-“

 

“Please” she pleaded “and I’m sorry about this.” He couldn’t do anything but to follow her.

 

“Did I hear it right? Did you say sorry to him?” he couldn’t believe that she actually say sorry about what happen.

 

She let him go so that she could close the door before clearing up everything to him. She suddenly feel scared when she saw his face, it was totally different from the calm and sweet one she always saw.

 

“Nickhun, he’s here because he wants us to talk” he explained “he has no intention of doing anything”

 

“No intention?” he couldn’t believe that she was actually depending him. “what did he told you?” that he still love you and he wants you back?”

 

“No. he just wants to ask for-“

 

“Is he the reason why you wanted to think about marrying me? He cut off her words. “Damn it! I should have known”

 

“N-Nickhun he has nothing to do with that, he went here to ask for my forgiveness”

 

“And you forgive him, is that so? You believe in what he said? He said full of disagreement.

 

“Because I know what he said was true. He wanted to patch things between us and I don’t see any reason for me to be too hard on him.”

 

He stops. He just stared at him after that he just shouted “damn it! Damn it! You still love that man! You wanted to think about marrying me because you still have feelings for him! I shouldn’t let you think about it.”

 

“That’s not true” she shouted back. What does he can’t understand with what she just says? They only talk to patch things between them. “Don’t jump into conclusion”

 

“And what do you want me to think with what I saw? You were hugging each other!”

 

“Can you just listen to me?” she shouted. She needs to make him listen to her. She can’t let him have the benefit of the doubt. If she needs to tell everything she will. She doesn’t want them to have this kind of misunderstanding.

 

But before she could utter any words his phone ring. He answered the call. And with that, she was hoping his nerves would calm down but that didn’t happen. He listens to whatever the underline was saying and after that he quickly made his way outside.

 

She quickly runs so that she could catch up with him. “Nickhun wait!”

 

But he didn’t bother to look back. He quickly made his way to his car. “Go back inside”. He said and after his car.

 

“I said wait!” she wants to stop him but Nickhun was already inside his car. “Nickhun!”. It was too late to stop him. He already starts his car and drive recklessly.

 

Just like that? He didn’t even want to listen to what she has to say. He just leaves her because he thought everything he thinks was right. He didn’t even say goodbye. She was feeling hurt. She knows that he was mad but if he just let her explain everything. She just let those tears fall and blocks her eyes. Nickhun just left her without knowing what really happened. Go back inside. That’s all he said. Why because he doesn’t want to listen to her explanation? Did he think that she is only making up those explanations? She was about to enter their house when she heard someone call her name. It was Leetuk. She called him a while ago before Kyuhyun came.

 

A worried look on his face can be seen “what’s wrong?” he asks.

 

She was about to answer when she felt a sudden constriction on her tummy and then she heard a “pop” sound.  “N- Nickun”

 

_ _ _

 

She’s okay. She has to be okay.

 

His heart almost popped out when he reckless park his car and made his way inside the hospital. He doesn’t know if he will let the fear inside him overcome him. He needs to see Victoria. He doesn’t know why everything needs to happen now. He just came back from the conference. He couldn’t take it anymore. He misses Victoria so much that’s why he decided to take a day off to see her. He quickly made his way home and the scene that welcomes him was too much to take. Victoria and kyuhyun were hugging. He gets mad when he saw that. The first thing that came to his mind that time is they were back together again and that is the reason why Victoria wants to think about marrying him. He couldn’t accept it. He couldn’t accept the fact that she and her ex would settle things and get back together again. But then he saw the determination in Victoria’s eyes when she told him to listen. He did. He wanted to listen to what she had to say. He feels that there are no chances of them getting back together. But his mother calls him and told him that his father was rushed into a hospital due to a heart attack. He was confused. He was in the middle of patching things between him and Victoria when he received the news. He couldn’t endure the fact that he was settling things with her while his father was in a bad condition. He didn’t even bother to say goodbye to her, he was so afraid that something might happen to his father. He thinks that they can settle things no matter what but his dad condition was still not safe.

 

He was inside his father’s ward and waiting for the doctor’s advice when Leetuk called him and inform him that Victoria was rushed in the hospital. He almost stops breathing when he heard that news. He didn’t even bother to say goodbye to his parents, all he wants to do is see Victoria. He keeps on blaming himself why she was rushed in to the hospital in no time; he didn’t leave her any assurance that they will patch things together. He couldn’t breathe. He feels like there is something blocking inside his heart. He runs fast into the reception area and unconsciously slammed his hands on the table. That made everyone startled.

 

“Victoria Song” he almost shouted.

 

“Sir?”

 

“Victoria Song was just brought in, where is she? He demanded. His voice was loud but he didn’t care.

 

The attending Nurse took a clipboard and read something on it, after that she looks at the monitor in front of him. “Are you a family Sir?”

 

He cursed. “I am her husband! Tell me where she was taken”

 

“O-okay Sir” that’s all she said. She calls out someone. “She’ll lead the way, Sir”

 

When they turn into a hallway, he quickly notices Leetuk in front of the emergency room. He was sitting there alone. He didn’t bother to look at the person beside him, he quickly run “Hyung”

 

Leetuk look at the person who was calling him. His heart almost stops beating when he saw the panic look that Leetuk posses made him hard to breath. He feels that any minute he was going to collapse.

 

“She was still inside the emergency room” he said.  “It seems like she already gave birth in no time”. He explained.

 

He was about to enter the room when Leetuk stop him “we can’t get inside”

 

“I need to see her “his voice almost cracked and he didn’t even notice tears starting to fall.

 

 

“I know, I know” he said. He understands him. “But we can’t go inside. Just take a sit first. Let’s just wait till the doctor come out.

 

He couldn’t do anything. He just let Leetuk drag him. He was too weak to argue and protest. He already calls his parent and informs them the reason why he leaves. He also fined out that his dad is okay now, at least that made him calm a bit. He didn’t know who to blame with this entire thing happen to him, but he doesn’t have time to do it. He badly needs to know Victoria’s condition especially their baby. He tries to calm himself but it was no use. He was getting more panic as time passed by. There is no sign of Victoria’s condition. He closes his eyes and clasped his hand.

 

God. Victoria, Please God.

 

He felt that someone taps his shoulder. It was leetuk. “Don’t worry too much, everything will be fine Khun”

 

“It’s my entire fault Hyung. I leave her without even listening to her explanation. “He told every detail of what happen. He needs someone to talk. He feels like he might go crazy if he couldn’t let it all out.

 

“Don’t blame yourself. It was all a mistake. We didn’t expect this to happen, let’s just pray that both of them can survive.

 

It feels like forever for him. Waiting outside the emergency room without any clue on what was happen. The doctor came out. He was too weak to stand up “how’s my wife and baby doc.? He almost swallows every word.

 

The doctor takes off her surgical mask. “She gives birth earlier than the expected time, maybe she was too tired or stress out, but there is nothing to worry about. They were doing well, the baby is healthy and he is such a pretty boy and as for your wife, the nursed will move her to the recovery room any moment now.”

 

He doesn’t know if he will be able to breathe now. At least nothing happen to them. Knowing that they were safe is enough for him. He needs to see Victoria even though the doctor told him that she was fine, still he needs to see personally. This time he will do anything he can to make it up to her.

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello my dear readers J

 

First of all I would like to say thank you wasting your time reading this. I really do appreciate it. But sad to say 3 more chapters and the story will end. That’s why I want to say my thank you to everyone. I appreciate every comment, and criticism you post it always made me strive for a better chapter. I know that this fanfic is not great as the other has but I keep on doing my best to make this fanfic more interesting.

 

Thank you and please anticipate my new khuntoria fanfic J