I REALIZE HOW MUCH I NEEDED HER IN MY LIFE

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

“Okay, Baby Nick, let’s start praying. In the name of the Father…”

 

Nickhun couldn’t help but smiled seeing her caressing her big tummy, it was her 8th month on her pregnancy. She was inside their room and sitting comfortably on the edge of the bed, there is no doubt she is talking again to their son and this time she was teaching Baby Nick on how to pray. Baby Nicholas. What a beautiful name not to mention it was take from him.

 

For the past few month they’ve  been together, he did everything to make her happy, he always give in to everything she wants, and seeing her happy was worth all the effort. Until now there is something he couldn’t do, that is to confess to her about what he feels for her, he is afraid that Victoria will reject him and he couldn’t accept that. After talking with his friends about that matter, they suggest him to ask her to marry him. He planned to ask her to be his wife; he has given that a thought. He wants baby Nick to be his legal son and Victoria to be his wife, but he couldn’t find any chances on how to tell her those things, he doesn’t want Victoria to think that he just want to marry her because of the baby, what he wants is to marry her because he is in love with her, if only Victoria feels the same way for him. The realization came before him one time when she saw her dancing inside their room, she doesn’t know that he was watching them from a far, she was laughing whole heartedly while stretching her arms and shaking her hips, from outside he just watch her create her own world together with their son. From there, he knew she would be the prettiest, loveliest, loving mother in the entire universe.

 

And he was thankful she was the mother of his son. He didn’t regret that she was conceived the night they spent in Jeju. She just let her have a time alone together with their son. He just stands there not too far away from them.

 

“Follow me baby,” she said smiling widely. She closed her eyes “Jesus, thank you for this day and for the blessing you have given us. Thank you for bringing me to my beautiful Mommy and to my uh.. Okay, handsome daddy.” She pause for a minute, listening to what their son is talking as if by caressing her tummy she could listen to what their son wants to say. “What son? Your daddy is not handsome? He is, is just that it was not noticeable”

 

He forces himself not to laugh about what she just says. Ah. He loved watching them.

 

“Okay, let’s continue son. Jesus, I kicked my Mommy’s tummy because I’m so excited to come out. I can’t wait to be hugged by my mommy and daddy and see them face to face. I’m sorry if I kicked her hard and it hurt her a bit. But don’t worry, Jesus. When I come out, the first thing I would do is to kick my daddy’s face so that Mommy will get even.”

 

He couldn’t help it anymore. He created a muffled laughter. Victoria was really an amazing woman. Because of the muffled laughter he created, she quickly opens her eyes and focuses her gaze on his position. Her face quickly turned red when she notices that he’s been watching her all time.

 

“Why are you standing there?” she shyly asks. He knew she got somewhat embarrassed.

 

“I don’t want to disturb you and our son on praying” he gives a little force on the last word. “Kick my face to even”.

 

She once again blushed. “What can I do, that what your son wants to say.”

 

“Uh-uh” he said, acting like he didn’t believe her. He went to her side and sit next to her “your teaching my son non sense things, you brat”

 

“I’m not!” she exclaimed with a radiant smile, “our son is really a smart one, if you want, why don’t you do it, beside you always talk to him right?” she dared.

 

“Okay” he surrenders. He just follow what she wants him to do, he kneel in front of him and slowly caressed her tummy. “Oh. I heard him talking.  Wait, I’m Listening to what he says”.

 

She laughs while looking at him so innocent. “Tell me what he is talking about”

 

“All right” he close his eyes “Jesus, thank you because my most handsome and most gorgeous daddy came to see me today” he heard her laughed “I know he’s tired of working to give me the best future, I can feel he is hungry. Ah! He didn’t eat lunch because he wanted to see Mommy and me right away and with us, but Jesus I think daddy needs to cook for himself, it seems like Mommy eat everything, I feel sorry for my daddy.”

 

He opens his eyes and look at Victoria when she suddenly hit his shoulder. “Yah that was too much, I didn’t eat that much”

 

He just wink at her and continue what he was doing while looking at her “Jesus look at that, Mommy is hurting my daddy, can you do something about it?”

 

“You’re the one who is teaching my son non sense things” she said in annoying tone but she was smiling. “Oh, is there something else?”

 

“There is more” he said and loving caress here tummy. He looked in her eyes with all seriousness “Jesus, thank you for bringing me to my daddy’s life and also, thank you for bringing Mommy into his life, the prettiest and the most wonderful woman my daddy had ever met”

 

She simply stared at him, suddenly speechless.

 

“Is there something I should say after that Mommy? Like goodbye or something?”

 

“I-it’s amen” she croaked

 

“Well then, amen!” he laughed as he pulled her into his arms and kiss her soundly.

 

Victoria didn’t know if she comprehends what Nickhun said when he was kissing her like she deserved to be kissed. She already knew what it felt like to be kissed by Nickhun but it seemed that each time his lips touched hers; the more it gave her the need to feel it.

 

The need to close her eyes battled with the desire to look at him every moment she could. Need won wine he pulled her closer and his lips tenderly plundered hers. She closed her eyes as she reached up and clung to him. She didn’t want to move. His nearness was incredibly reassuring and cozy. He kissed her deeply and longingly again, just like the first time, she felt a sudden dizziness it made her body tremble and not for the first time she felt it steal her strength. Wanting to stay like that.

 

Did she really deserve to be kissed like that? She didn’t bother to think about that, all she want was to made him feel what she feels every time she kissed him, she kissed him back with the same passion, she just wish that between those kisses Nickhun could feel the love she has for him. Their kiss suddenly ended when they both heard his phone ring, Nickhun want to ignore his phone and continue kissing her but Victoria pulled away from him. She felt her blushed with the way he looks at her. His eyes were filled with desire, just like that night in Jeju.

 

He cupped her face “don’t mind that damn phone” he said, his voice throaty. He was about to kiss her again but she drew back.

 

“Maybe it’s important”

 

He sighed and unwillingly got his phone and answered the call. His other hand rested her head on his shoulder and then hugged her.

 

“Yes?” he said. He listens to the person on the other hand. “Okay, I’ll be there” that’s all he said and hang up. “I’m going back to the office something important came up, but I’ll be back later”

 

She just nodded “you don’t have to explain I understand”

 

Nickhun just smiled at her and plant a kiss on her forehead “I promise I’ll be back soon as I can, be careful with the stairs” he said and give her a breathtaking kiss before he finally leave her with a smile on her face.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“I’m begging you Sulli I need to know where she is.” Kyuhyun keep on begging to Sulli. For the past months Victoria and him broke up and call off the wedding. Kyuhyun live in misery, for the past 5 months, he did what Victoria told him to do. To be good father to their supposed to be baby, but an accident happen, he found out that he was not the father of the baby Seohyun was carrying, and after begging with seohyun, she finally admit that he was not the father of her child and she say sorry for the things she has done. Now that everything was clear, he need to go back to the person whom the truly loves Victoria, he tried everything he can, visited her in his house but Leetuk told him not to do anything stupid for Victoria has a new life.

 

“I’m sorry Kyu, but I can’t tell you where she is, if I do that for sure Krystal will kill me” Sulli explain. She can’t tell him where she is.

 

“I won’t do anything I promise, I just want to meet her and ask sorry for what I did to her” Kyuhyun once again beg, Sulli is one of the closest to him and he knows for sure that it will be easy for him to make her admit where Victoria was.

 

“You don’t have any idea, what my friend went through after you leave her” Sulli fired back

 

“I didn’t leave her for the record Sulli, you know how much I love Victoria, so please Sulli I’m begging you, I will not do anything” Kyuhyun said, although it was a lie, all he has in his mind for know is to take back Victoria, he doesn’t care if she has a life, for he knows that his life won’t be the same without her.

 

Sulli saw the sympathy look and willingness of Kyuhyun to ask Victoria’s forgiveness, without thinking too much she easily give in “Okay, I will tell you but promise me you will not do anything that you might regret”

 

“I promise Sulli”

 

__ _ _ _ _ _

 

Nickhun just woke from a nightmare, he quickly search for Victoria after realizing that she was not in there room, afraid that his nightmare might come true, he made his way down stair only to find her drinking a glass of water. He quickly hug her tight that made Victoria surprise.

 

“Omo, Nickhun you scared me”

 

“Why did you leave me, you should have waked me up” Nickhun said while closing his eyes, afraid that this is just a dream.

 

Victoria smiled pulling away from him “I just get thirsty and beside I can manage to do that.”

 

“Wake me up, when you need something okay?”

 

Victoria was confused.” Are you okay?”

 

Nickhun sighed although he was embarrassed to admit to her, he needs to “ I had a dream, a man wants to take You and baby Nick away from me, I got panic when you said you wanted to be with that person. Promise me Victoria; no matter what you won’t leave me, you don’t know how much I realized how much I needed you in my life”

 

Victoria loving caresses his face “it was just a dream okay? We won’t leave you. I promise you that.” He doesn’t know why but that  dream really bother him, what will happen if one day Victoria decided to leave him, it will be the worst day of his life. He needs to move fast, he need to ask her to marry him now.