THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

Sulli doesn’t know what to do and to be honest, she doesn’t even know if she will admit the damn mistake she did, giving so much thought about it, she realize that what she did was a stupid thing, her best friend right now is having a good life, together with a man that loves her too much and wouldn’t dare to hurt her. She was now sitting in front of her friends after calling them and asks them if they spare her a time.

 

“Sulli what are you going to tell us?” Krystal said

 

She took a deep breath. “Okay, but promise me you won’t freak out”. They only nodded. “Last time I met Kyu, we talk and he told me that he wants to ask for Vic’s forgiveness and he also find out that Seohyun only trick him. He ask me if I could tell him where Vic was and I did”

 

“whaaaaaaat?” they exclaimed.

 

“Sulli how can you be so stupid” Krystal exclaimed

 

“I know that’s why I’m telling you guys, I’m really sorry about it” she said.

 

“I can’t believe that after what Kyu did to Vic, you still have the guts to talk to him and worst let him ruin again her life” Luna said in annoying tone.

“What now, what are we going to do, if kyu made a stupid thing, I swear Sulli I might kill you if that happen” Amber stated

Luna was the one who calm them down “guys chill, we should think of something so that it won’t happen, what if we call Nickhun.”

“Are you out of your mind? Nickhun is still not sure where he stands in Vic’s life and now if we tell him we were just putting too much stress on him” amber explain.

“I think amber was right, we should be the one who take actions, we can let it ruined them” Krystal explain and suddenly glared at Sulli. “You should start thanking you’re lucky star Sulli”.

_ _ _ _ _ _

A Strong pair of arms suddenly wraps around Victoria, smelling the scent coming from that person. Her lips curved a smile and she leaned in closer to that person.

“What are you doing here?” She asks without looking at that person.

Nickhun tighten his arms around here “it quite boring in the office, that’s why I decided to go home early so that I can help you cook for dinner” he said and loving caress her tummy. He then continue “few more weeks son, Mommy is going to give birth to you and I’m excited to see you, I can’t wait to play with you son.” He said in a excited tone which cause Victoria to giggle.

“Baby for sure daddy is going to spoil you but I won’t let him do that” she said while looking loving at him. Nickhun blushed with the way Victoria looks at him.

“Who says daddy won’t let that happen? Of course I will spoil my son and no one can stop even you” he said making a cute face. Victoria loving pinch her nose and settle himself comfortably on Nickhun’s arms, silence surround them. She continue reading a book while Nickhun caressing her tummy loving.

“Victoria?” he called out.

“Yes?”

“Is it impossible for you to fall in love again?” he nervously ask

Victoria looks at him. Confused why he asked that she suddenly feels nervous about it.“Why did you ask?”

“I just want to know” he replied

She sighed “ right now, I don’t think about that, all I care about is being a good mother to our son that’s all, why did you ask, maybe you already like someone?” it was supposed to be a joked at deep inside she is afraid to hear him say yes.

“Huh, no that’s not what I’m talking about I just want to ask that’s all”

She closes the book she was reading to that she could face him. “Nickhun if ever there is a girl you already like, date her no one is stopping you from doing so”

“What are you talking about?” he said, attempting to hug her again but she back off.

“I’m serious Nickhun, no one is stopping you for doing that, and beside I think you should go on a date and find someone for you but she should be a understanding one and someone who can accept baby Nick okay.” She smile but deep inside she is hurting, she didn’t know that this day would come too soon, the day she would find out that she is just nothing to Nickhun’s heart. She then continue “find a woman who make you happy and will be able to kiss away your worries and fears, if that happens I will be the first person to congratulate you”

“Yah”. He shouted. He was getting annoyed with what she was talking about. How can she say those things, and who she can let him have someone else, when she was the one he wanted to have “I said stop talking about that.”

 

She just smiled and fakes a yawn “I think I will sleep first, can you cook dinner?” she said making an excuses so that she can have a time alone to think and maybe accept that things will end soon.

“I’ll go upstairs with you, let’s sleep together and cook later” he said looking at her.

But Victoria shook he head,” I want to sleep alone can I.? She didn’t wait for his answer and made her way upstairs leaving Nickhun alone. Nickhun was disappointed with her action, the real reason why he went home early is to ask her hand for marriage, he took the ring from his pocket and stare at it. How can he able to do this when Victoria seems to misunderstood him.

Meanwhile Victoria decide to have a time alone inside their baby’ room, she lay down on a small bed and curled up like a baby, without even noticing a tear started to fall, she wipes it immediately. “Why am I crying? She fakes a laugh. “I knew this would happen but I didn’t know that it will hurt this much, stupid Victoria he will never fall in love with you, accept that”. As she said those things tears start to fall from her eyes, she cry until she feels that her eyes can’t open anymore, she cry until she feels that no more tears will fall. She cries until sleep come over her.

Nickhun carefully open the door to check Victoria, he saw her sleeping soundly on the small bed, body curled like a baby. He went to her side to have a better look on her face. He kneels in front of her, staring at her sleeping face make his heart happy and contented, a single tear drop on her face without thinking too much he gently wipe it away afraid he might wake her up.

“I don’t know what to do anymore, why can’t you see it and why can’t you feel how much I wanted to make you love me? I needed you in my life” he said while caressing her chubby cheek. He laid himself next to him. He didn’t know what happen next all he remembers before he closes his eyes. A warm hands wraps around him and a body snuggled closer to him.

_ _ _ _

She was excited when she heard someone knock on the door, thought it was Nickhun. He called her early to wait for him because he has something for her. The smile on her quickly replace once she saw the man standing in front of the door. It was Kyuhyun. A shocked could be seen on his face. It’s natural for him to be shock the last time they saw each other was after she call off the wedding.

“Are you pregnant?” he ask

“What do you need?” she asks in a cold tone.

A confused look can be seen on his face “i..I came here to” he looks at her big tummy and when they gaze each other. He grin his teeth. “You called off the wedding not because of Seohyun” it wasn’t a question. “You called it off because you are pregnant; you only use that because you don’t want us to get married because you are pregnant”

Her eyes suddenly feel a sting and she suddenly felt a pain on her tummy “you don’t know what you’re saying.

“I’m not the father of that child” again it was not a question. “It’s impossible to happen”. She just only nodded. She can’t even look at him.

“So, you were fooling me all along, My God Victoria” he felt a sudden hurt with that thought. “ I respected you, I listened to your stupid words because I love you, you don’t want something to happen between us not until we get married, but look at you now, I thought you were a decent woman, tell me, when did you start to make a fool out of me?”

Tears started to fall from her eyes, she know that this day will come but she didn’t expect that it will hurt a lot, the words coming from the person she used to love, but she didn’t did anything wrong to him, their relationship was over when she got pregnant. “I don’t have anything to explain to you and I’m sure I didn’t do anything wrong that’s why the wedding was call off” she was about to close the door but Kyuhyun block her from doing.

“Please, Victoria let’s talk, I want to know the truth”

“What truth,? Even before I didn’t do anything wrong to ruin our relationship, Kyuhyun you know how much I wanted to get married to you, you were the one who did a stupid thing to ruin our wedding, if I am pregnant right now, you have nothing to deal with this, we have a different life now.”

He holds her hand “at least tell me who the father is, do I know him?”

“I am the father.”

Both of them look at the person, who was talking, they saw Nickhun. His expression was way too different from the usual one. She could feel a tension between them.

“Did you two get married?” he ask Nickhun.

“You’re kyuhyun right?” Nickhun ask him. Kyuhyun seriously nodded. As far as I know, everything between the two of you is over, and as I can see it, this is not your problem anymore”

“When did you two starting fooling me around?” he said in an angry tone, for the looks of it anytime he is ready to punch Nickhun.

“I refuse to answer, leave her alone.”

He was surprised when Kyuhyun suddenly punch him hard which cause Nickhun to fall on the ground but he easily get his posture and punch him as well. They were giving and receiving punches from each other. Victoria can’t do anything.” Nickhun stop it” she shouted but the two men pretend not to hear her. A sudden pain in her tummy caught their attention.

“Nickhun” she shouted. She was now lying on the floor holding her tummy. It hurts a lot and she can’t handle the pain anymore, Nickhun saw her quickly made his way to her side. Worried something might happen to her “Victoria are you okay, tell me are you okay?” he said in a worried tone, he ignore the pain on the side of his mouth.

Kyuhyun also went her side put Nickhun pushed him back. “Damn you!” he shouted “if you lay a finger on her, I swear I’m going to kill you”

“You bastard, just because things didn’t work for us, you enter and you got her pregnant, well listen carefully bastard pregnant or not, I’m going to get her back. Mark my word” he said confidently

Victoria opens her eyes weakly. “ kyu I’m begging you please leave.”

“But honey I can’t”

“Please you leave”

Kyuhyun sighed. “I will leave but I will come back again and I will make sure I won’t go home without you” with that he leaves.

Nickhun carefully carry Victoria and settle her comfortably on the sofa, “are you okay?” he asks. Victoria wraps her arms around him. She cries. “I’m afraid Nickhun, what will happen if he comes back again,.”

“shh, stop crying, it’s bad for you and our baby, nothing is going to happen when he comes back, just promise me that you won’t come near him. I don’t want to see him near you.”

She just nodded and snuggled closer to him, his strong and warms arms really made her calm down. It seems that his arms are the only place that she was safe at that moment.