WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

If a person could vanish into thin air, she already did that a while ago. Not in her wildest imagination she could see this coming, the moment she will finally meet him again- Nickhun, The Nickhun she thought that she will see, was someone old with gray hair, but when the door was open. She had a shocked of her life.

 

She didn’t move, she was frozen at that moment, if this is not a big deal for his brother she already run away from here, but she needs to brave herself. She could sense that Nickhun was not pleased to see her, she knows that like her, he was also shocked, but the way he looks at her was really different from what she saw the last time they are together.

 

“So tell me, why did you leave me that morning without a word?”

 

She couldn’t utter any words; she could feel that her heart was about to bursts out anytime, what should she say? She leaves that morning because she realizes that it was a huge mistake, she didn’t have any reasons to stay there. What happened between them was just a one night stand.

 

“Sir the payment, please” she refused to answer, she’s not ready for any confrontation, there is nothing to explain.

 

“Now, you’re calling me “sir” the last time we were together your calling my name”

 

She could feel that her face suddenly heat up and she know that his statement made her blush that time. Does he need to remind her of what happen that night? He doesn’t need to tell that, it’s been a month since that night happen, there’s nothing to talk about, and they are on the right age to know what happen.                                                                              

 

 

She gathered all her strength “  Look, Nickhun, what happen that night is a total mistake, I am not blaming you for it, I’m the one to blame, Please Let’s forget about it and move on with our life’s” she didn’t expect to see him frowning and glaring at her “ Let just pretend that nothing happen” she continue.

 

He smirk “for a first timer, I would praise your guts in talking like that”

 

She could feel her anger was about to reach its limit, what that supposed to mean? YES. He was right, he was the one who took her ity and every time she remembers that all she could do is blame herself. On the other hand, it also helps her forget everything that Kyuhyun did to her, he doesn’t need to know the reason why she leave, he don’t have any obligation to him and same goes to her

 

Yes. There is a part in here that she wants to know him, the guy she surrender her most treasured thing, but she thought that it was impossible to happen , they only meet in Jeju island, everything that happens there must stay there. This unexpected meeting was really a coincidence for her.

 

“Let’s face it; it was just a one night stand “she said confidently

 

“How cruel” he said in mockery

 

She stands up, she couldn’t stand there conversation, there is nothing for her to explain “the payment sir, I really am I hurry?

 

“In hurry? Or you’re just trying to run away again? He held high the envelope that contains the money she need.

 

She doesn’t care if she looks pathetic or ill mannered in front of him “is that the payment Sir” She quickly took the envelope without waiting for his reply. “I’ll go ahead Sir, Have a good day” She left that room fast; she needs to get away from this suffocating room fast.

 

He slammed his hand on the table, now that he found her, he will never let her go away, fate must be on his side, he needs to find her fast, because he knew that she might hide from him but he won’t let that happen.