I wonder...

Taking care of you

That night...

Youngmin's POV

Aish...I'm so bored!!! Now I regret giving Kwangmin his medicine...

"Youngmin! Look out! Donghyun-hyung is going to score!"

"What?! Awww!!!"

"GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL!!!! Awww yeah!!! I am the best!!!" 

And so the leader start to sing and dance to 2NE1's I am the best.

"You're somehow out a bit, tired?"

"Not really, Hyunseong-hyung..."

Minwoo smirk, "He's like this when Kwangminnie is not around!"

BLUSH!

"W-What the-"

Donghyun look at him, "Watch your language."

"Minwoo!"

I got up and chase him around the living room before getting a small Pikachu cushion -curtosy of Jo Kwangmin, I suppose- and throw it at him.

"That's hurt!"

I laugh out loud, "Liar! That is just a cushion I've thrown, not a brick or anything else!"

After my laugh quiet down, I've decide to go to sleep.

"I'm going to bed, night guys~"

"Good night."

End of Youngmin's POV

 

The elder twins enter the dark room that the six of them shared. He glance up to Jeongmin's bed and saw his twins sleeping already.

He stand up on Jeongmin's bed allowing him to touch the other one.

What would I do without you by my side...

"Wait...I did promise him that I'll sleep with him...hmmm...What if his bed crash on Jeongmin-hyung's bed??"

He walk outside and ask Jeongmin if he could sleep in his (Youngmin) bed and the older agree after Youngmin reason out the possibilities.

He walk back to their shared room and mumble, "Seriously, manager hyung need to by us new bed."

"...Y-Youngmin? Is that you?"

"Yeah...it's me..." he climb to his twin's bed.

"How's your head?"

Kwangmin turn to the voice and eyed him sleepily, "..better...why are you still *yawn* a-awake?"

Youngmin chuckle towards Kwangmin cuteness, "Guess that meds make you forget what I've told you earlier, huh?"

"...oh.." with that, the younger move to make a room for Youngmin to lie down.

Youngmin lay down next to Kwangmin who's trying his best to give more room for Youngmin as he try to shrink himself for more.

"Yah! Stop doing that! You'll hurt your bones!"

Kwangmin nods softly at the same time trying so hard not to go back to sleep.

Youngmin let out a sigh, left hand pulling the younger's head towards his shoulder so that Kwangmin can lean on him.

"Just sleep, don't wait for me to fall asleep."

"...mmhhhmmm....night, Youngmin..."

"G'night..."

 

Meanwhile, outside where a bunch of...kids were still playing video games, waiting for their manager to barge in and kick them into their bedrooms...

"Hyung, I was wondering if you happen to know which anti's site does Kwangmin often check?"

Donghyun shrug and shook his head, "I don't know, I've never asked though. Why?"

Hyunseong lean back to his seat, "I just...wondering...since none of us ever check those site as much as our little Pikachu does..."

"Hyung, you're making me wonder too...I wonder what they've post there...is it just merely about twins or about us too?"

They all look at each other, before sighing at the same time.

Minwoo stood up and sneak into their bedroom quietly, and come out with one familiar laptop.

"Minwoo, what are you doing? Isn't that Kwangminnie's?"

"Since all of us don't know which site it is, might as well check it through Kwangmin's laptop!" He exclaimed happily.

Jeongmin shook his head, "I want to know which site too but if I were you, I won't do this, Minwoo."

Minwoo and the rest look at him curiously, "Why not?"

"You don't know what it's look like when Kwangmin's mad. He's not the Kwangmin we know."

Hyunseong scrunch his face, "Your point is?"

"You're using his laptop WITHOUT his permission!"

"HE will not KNOW if NO ONE TELLS him!" said Minwoo.

"..."

"Hyunseong, make sure Jeongmin keep his mouth shut." said the leader.

And so Minwoo turn on Kwangmin's laptop.

"Damn, he put on password." curse Hyunseong.

Minwo grin widely as he try to type a word and successfully break in.

"Wait! Minwoo, were you just hack his laptop?"

Minwoo shook his head, "No, I just take a guess and type the word."

"And the word is?"

"Pikachu!"

The three hyungs sigh, follow by "I don't know why I even asked," by Donghyun.

Long story short, they immediatly take a look of that site and find out that it was not only about the twins, but it's about the whole group.

Something like Minwoo is too cute that they accuse him having operation or so (A/N: May I remind you that this is JUST A FANFIC...so PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, thank you).

Donghyun and his e, Hyunseong on his body look, Jeongmin on his height and so on.

But what they -anti- talk about most are about the twins.

"This is...too much!" excalimed Donghyun.

"Hyuuuung~~~" out of blue, Minwoo started to cry and went to Donghyun.

"Shh....it's okay, we're going to be fine..."

"I-I'm not worrying about us! I-It's about the twins!" 

Hyunseong and Jeongmin read all about the twins as they wonder why in ther world they hate their lovely dongsaeng this much.

"It's okay, the management already aware of this and currently tracking down the site and the one who create this, no need to worry, okay?"

Minwoo's cry decrease, "D-De hyung..."

Jeongmin who happen to be the last to hold the laptop, shut it off when he saw the clock hanging on the wall reads 1a.m....they should went to bed earlier than this or their manager-!

(Sound of beeping to unlock the door)

"I think that's the cue for us to-"

"BOYS! What did I say about staying up late?! And...Is that Kwangmin's laptop on your lap, Jeongmin?"

Jeongmin panic, "I-I..."

"We borrow from him to...uh...to search something!" cut Hyunseong.

"What happen to your laptop?"

"Out of battery, all of us were uhmm....playing online games! Yeah..." add Donghyun.

Their manager sigh. "Whatever it is, that is not the best reason for you to stay up late and Jeongmin, make sure you place it exactly where you took it. We don't want another MONSTER to appear, right?"

Apparently, only Manager-hyung and Jeongmin...or probably Youngmin too, know what it looks like when Kwangmin is mad.

"D-De...I will..."

"Now, all of you! Go to bed!"

"YES SIR!"

The four of them rush into their bedroom, with Jeongmin passing the laptop to Minwoo and asked him to put EXACTLY where Minwoo took it earlier...

______________________

I must admit that this chapter is not my best...ugh...better study for my exam tomorrow..

Haven't study anything yet...huhu