The big day

Taking care of you

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?"

Kwangmin nods, flashing his usual smile, "Yes, I'm fine, Youngmin."

Youngmin pout, arm cross towards his chest, "But this morning....you take a very long shower for-"

"I can't lie to you, can I?"

The elder grin, "Nope!"

"Fine...As usual, I'm being all nervous...and tiny little uhm....fear..."

And boom...

"For goddamn sake, Jo Kwangmin, don't give a damn about them! How did you ever manage to go to that site yesterday night when Donghyun-hyung confisacate your lappy, with me personally hide all of our gadget??!!!"

Youngmin gasp harshly and narrow his eyes to Kwangmin, "You sneak out to use the computer on the living room, am I right?!"

"First of all, we're sleeping together and it's not just sleeping together, it's you trapping me in your arm, preventing me from even toss or turn, Jo Youngmin. So how am I suppose to sneak out of bed? Second, I don't even know where you or Donghyun-hyung hide all of our gadget, you even take my phone away! Last but not least my dear elder twin, please stop cursing."

"Then how come you woke up and tell me just now that you have that little fear or whatever!"

Kwangmin shrug, "I'm telling the truth."

Before the blonde could say anything else, Manager-hyung barge in.

"Kwangmin, I thought I send you here to GET YOUNGMIN, not CHAT WITH YOUNGMIN."

The pikachu-boy pout, "Sorry, we just got carry-"

"Car, NOW!"

~~~

As the car stop on the side of the road, the door slide open and one by one Boyfriend member come out.

What they didn't notice, there are a small group of 3 staring at the younger twin with hatred.

Kwangmin keep on smiling, laughing and greeting his fans like the others do.

Out of blue, he felt pairs of cold eye staring at him maing him freeze on the spot.

Youngmin, who realize that Kwangmin stop moving, turning to his side and grab his palm that freeze when he was waving.

"Kwangmin-ah?" he whisper, trying not to catch attention from fans.

"..." 

Youngmin become more panic when he saw Kwangmin widen his eyes, not moving...face pale as white as sheet.

"Kwangmin-ah, are you okay?"

The younger twin still did not move.

"Okay, let them through girls! Boyfriend need to be inside so that the fanmeeting and sign event will start soon."

The manager, security guard s and all staff help them to clear the path to get in...follow by the fans.

Youngmin drag Kwangmin behind him closely, while trying to call Donghyun.

"Hyung, Kwangmin..."

The leader glance behind, "What is it?"

"He's in shock...he suddenly-"

A tap on Youngmin's shoulder, "I-I'm okay, Youngmin."

"Kwangmin, what happen?"

When they all reach the table, Youngmin immediately grab Kwangmin to sit next to him as one of the staff act as the mc.

"Kwangmin, talk to me."

"Youngmin...I f-felt someone staring me...w-with.....hatred..and..."

"Shhh...you'll be okay...you'll be fine..we are all here, okay?"

Though he keep telling Kwangmin that he's gonna be okay, he knew that it was more to self reassure than comforting Kwangmin.

He nods to his twin.

And so the fanmeeting start out with their introduction, singing, game and much more.

"Mineral water delivery!" a voice said, breaking the staff from their trance at the back stage.

There's two guy, carrying 2 box of mineral water each.

"Oh, I'm glad you made it just in time. Thank you!" one of a guy approach him and take two boxes of drinks with him and another two take by other staff.

They set the box on a table then call the other staff to patch Boyfriend's -member- name on the cap so they don't switch drinks. 

(A/N: I saw -if I'm not mistaken- Hey! Say! JUMP (J-pop)  doing this to avoid member's finishing others drinks)

"Get me pen, piece of A4 paper and tape!"

"I'll do this guys, you all go back to work. They almost finish with the game. Go get ready, they're going to sing."

The guys nod, "Thanks!"

~~~

"Thank you!" said Donghyun, waving and smiling at their fans. Next to him is Minwoo who wave his hand frantically to the fans; showing how happy he is despite being the...'wet' Minwoo he is.

Hyunseong get the last tissue from Jeongmin, making the maknae wail at him.

"Ah! Hyung! I want to wipe my face!"

"Yah! You already finish most of the tissue, maknae-yah!" reply Hyunseong.

Kwangmin and Youngmin stand on their corner, wiping their sweat of the face at the same time laughing on the members.

"Ah, Bestfriend! We're sorry! Our Minwoo is always like this!" said Jeongmin, joining Hyunseong to trol the youngest.

They continue to trol the maknae and didn't even realize when Youngmin and Kwangmin went to the back to get drinks for the other until they walk back, with water bottle with them.

"Drinks! Gimme!" said Donghyun, hands out towards the twins, begging for the bottle.

Youngmin toss it to Donghyun and Minwoo, as Kwangmin toss the other two to Hyunseong and Jeongmin.

"And you said just now to be mature." Tease Youngmin.

After a gulp, Donghyun put his drink on the table, "Hey I AM mature! It was THIRSTY made me act that way!"

Hyunseong on the other side, felt amuse when he found out there's name on the water bottle.

"Hey! We have our name patch on the bottle!"

The fans laugh at his bluntness.

They all look at their drink, "Yeah! But...why though?"

The fans yell their wild guess in once.

"Excuse me?"

Then a very loud answer was heard. It says "To prevent you guys from having indirect kiss!"

All of them laugh.

"Really?"

Jeongmin nods, "I agree with Bestfriend! Last time I left my drink on the table during our previous fanmeeting, Minwoo took at and finish it at once! He made me to wait for us to finish our event to get me a drink, hyung!"

Minwoo pout, "I was thirsty!"

"Then drink yours!"

"It.....was finish? Ehehehehe!"

"Aish, jjinja...maknae-yah..."

Hyunseong nods, "Oh...so that's why we have our name patch on..."

"Anyway...we shall continue our wonderful event with game! Yay!!!!"

On the corner, top seat of the room, a girl with a cap continue to stare at Kwangmin, as if recording he's movement in her head. 

"Just wait...You underestimate us, huh?! You just wait..."

~~~

As they take turn on playing game with fans, Youngmin secretly watch his twins.

For now, nothing weird happen, so he is very much glad.

However, this gald feeling was stop when Kwangmin tug his shirt and told him that he felt something's not right.

"What is it? What is not right, Kwangmin? Are you okay? Did you feel sick?"

Kwangmin shook his head, "Anni...I just...I don't know...I know we're fine, nothing come up so far but...I just have this sudden fear...It come and go...I-I..."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! I win! You lose! I am the winner! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" A loud cheer from Minwoo halted the twins from continue their little chat back there.

"Okay fine! Minwoo win!" the leader pout but smiling while admit his lost to Minwoo.

Jeongmin take a lead to be MC as he announce that they will continue the fanmeeting with them singing their latest song - I'll be there.

~~~

"Hey! Did you put it already?" A person ask to another person that just sat next to her.

She smirk, "Sure. Just enjoy the show and then go with the flow~"

"What about the evidence?"

The person who smirk earlier wave her hand lazily, "Don't worry, I've destroy it already~ Just sit back and relax~"

~~~

Kwangmin's POV

Despite feeling grateful and glad that it went on smoothly today, I still feel something is not right.

"But what is it?" I mumble to myself. 

Suddenly, I felt my head spinning.

I shook it slightly, probably my migraine...I really need to listen to Youngmin.

Why does this headache had to attack now?

Then I glance up and look around the entire room.

That was when Manager give me the signal, and of course, I nodded to him.

When the music start to play, we dance to the beat and...

Kwangmin's POV end.

BOOM!

Kwangmin fell, and it sounds really bad.

"Kwangmin-ah!" 

As expected, Youngmin was the first to rush to him.

"Yah! Kwangmin-ah, gwenchana?" ask Donghyun while kneeling next to him.

Kwangmin nods, hands holding the back of his head where it knock on the floor really hard.

The manager got on the stage with another staff, helping the younger one to stand.

That time Kwangmin realize that the music has been stop.

And that was also the time he felt his body sway a bit.

"Are you okay?"

"...My head hurt a bit..."

Manager nods to the rest before looking back at Kwangmin.

"You go and sit there, I'll call for medics to have a check on you."

He was slowly lead to the chair they've used during the signing event and have him seated with him leaning on the table, hands folded as a pillow.

Donghyun apologize to their fans as Youngmin apologize on behalf of Kwangmin; for not being able to perform.

Knowing Bestfriend, they accept the apologize and state that it is not their fault as the accident itself occurs right in front of them.

 

Youngmin's POV

Kwangmin fell, I glance on the floor and I saw nothing that could cause his fall.

But then again, he is the one who treat the air as his enemy as he usually fell out of blue, constantly blame on something that can hardly cause him to fell.

Was it out of worry? Fear?

Kwangmin looks like he's asleep from here. And after a short discussion, I was appointed to sing his line in I'll be there song while Minwoo will have to rapped through the song.

Once again, the music play, with no Kwangmin dance with us...I know he's just on the table but...I really want to be with him now.

Geujo haruga do jinasseul ppun 
Mwo hana dallajinge omneunde noneun wae
Han madi maldo obsi seuljjok sarajyoboryo 
Nega geuri 
Mot midowonni non

And there goes his line. We have a quite similar voice just that...his voice is more..suitable for rapper.

While I dance, my mind went to him. Still thinking what cause him to fall that hard.

Wait! He put his hand on the back of his head just now?!

Once again, I steal a glance...Well, I tried to but Jeongmin-hyung nudge me to stay focus as he notice that I keep on glancing towards the table.

Odiro ganni non 
Odiro ganni non 
Odiro ganni non 

And my line...Damn it! Just finish this song quick! I want to check on Kwangmin!

Youngmin's POV end.

 

"Thank you!" Jeongmin tell the fans in fully -broken- english.

When they finally finish the song, Youngmin went through the list of their event.

"Encore! Damn it!" he curse out loud, luckily that the mic was turn off and the fans are loud enough that they didn't hear him.

Youngmin approach Kwangmin while -once again- wiping his sweat.

"Kwangmin-ah, nan gwenchana?"

Kwangmin glance up, "Un...One of our staff did a check up on me, I'll go to hospital after this. Don't worry."

The blonde sigh.

During the talk, Kwangmin join them but when encore come, he excuse himself and get back to the table, watching and cheering his group mates.

When the encore start, Kwangmin support his head by placing a hand under his chin. A staff come approach him to make sure he's okay.

"I'm okay. Perhaps just mild migraine or so..."

"Why don't you take your medicine?"

Kwangmin nods, he stood up and walk towards the back stage, searching for Youngmin's backpack.

Today is his turn to bring backpack. When we was about to step down the stage, he saw Youngmin cast a short glance on him, as if asking him his whereabout.

'I'm going to get our backpack to get my meds, don't worry'

He saw Youngmin nods.

Twins telepathy does exist.

~~~

By the time he got back, Boyfriend had finish their encore, meaning they're going to call it for a day.

It seems like he's been taking quite a time to get back here since Youngmin already marching towards him with worry plastering all over his face.

"Where were you?"

Kwangmin sigh, "I was at the back. Searching for your bag. I forgot which bag you brought and I spend a little bit of time searching for it, and another to search for my medicine."

Youngmin drag his twins to the center of the stage to join the other for closing and say goodbye to the fans.

"Kamsahamnida! Please support us with your love!" said Hyunseong.

"De! Please give us a lot of love!" add Jeongmin.

Last but not least, "I'm your~"

"Boyfriend!" 

~~~

Basement / Parking Lot

After the closing, all of them go to the back door of the hall to avoid from being mob by their fans.

While waiting for their van to come, the members start to play around, hide and seek and much more.

"Yah! Get back here, all of you! How come you guys have energy left after singing and dancing for hours?" called their manager.

The member ignore his call and continue to chase each other, including leader, and Kwangmin.

"Ah! Okay guys, I'll stop now. My head's hurt." announce Kwangmin when a pain felt on the back of his head.

"Okay! Youngmin! We're targetting you now~" Jeongmin said as the other 4 chase him.

"What! Hey! That's unfair!"

The younger twins shook his head in amuse while walking back to his manager.

As he was about to cross, a car speed up to him.

A screeching sound of the tyre was heard follow by a loud thump!

"Kwangmin-ah!" 

Youngmin, Donghyun, Minwoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin who heard their manager calling for Kwangmin, immediatly turn towards the voice.

Youngmin widen his eyes, "Kwangmin-ah!"

The car hit Kwangmin and went away.

One of the staff try to chase the car but the car was in full speed.

The blonde rush towards the limp body on the floor, calling his name frantically, "Kwangmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Wake up!"

"Somebody get the car's register number and call the ambulance!" yell their Manager.

The man that chase the car got back and told the manager the car's register number.

Youngmin kneel down, setting Kwangmin's head on his lap as he shake him awake.

"Kwangmin, please. Don't scare me like this! Wake up!"

Just then he felt a warm, sticky liquid on the hand he put under Kwangmin's head.

He pull out his hand; blood.

"D-Donghyun-hyung..."

Dongyun who saw this immediately urge Manager-hyung to get ambulance as fast as they can.

"Now where's the van when you need it most?!" yelled Hyunseong angrily.

Right after Hyunseong's yell, a black van stop in front of them.

The window on the driver seat were roll down, showing their driver's face.

"Sorry! I got stuck-"

"Save your sorry! We're heading to hospital!"

Hyunseong pick Kwangmin and carry him inside the van.

Youngmin sit on the window site, Kwangmin next to him and Hyunseong near the door, the rest were at the back.

During the journey to hospital, Youngmin hold Kwangmin's hand and never let go.

Kwangmin-ah, please be fine...

~~~

 

Heeee...Hello guys! Btw! For those who think this is fic, I'm sorry. this is not...it's just a brother-fic.

I don't know how to write anything more than this...hehe...Innocent much??

Yeah, I get that a lot. :P

Anyway, still..I hope you enjoy reading this :)