I'm your hyung, you're my dongsaeng

Taking care of you

FLASHBACK 

(A/N note: the one in italic is the scene I've copy-paste on previous chapter...)

 

"Mineral water delivery!" a voice said, breaking the staff from their trance at the back stage.

There's two guy, carrying 2 box of mineral water each.

"Oh, I'm glad you made it just in time. Thank you!" one of a guy approach him and take two boxes of drinks with him and another two take by other staff.

They set the box on a table then call the other staff to patch Boyfriend's -member- name on the cap so they don't switch drinks. 

(A/N: I saw -if I'm not mistaken- Hey! Say! JUMP (J-pop)  doing this to avoid member's finishing others drinks)

"Get me pen, piece of A4 paper and tape!"

"I'll do this guys, you all go back to work. They almost finish with the game. Go get ready, they're going to sing."

The guys nod, "Thanks!"

 

Third Person POV

'Now where is it?' 

I reach deep down in my pocket and held up a small container.

I glance back on the stage, looking at our target.

The game was about to finish, I need to move faster!

Uncap the small container, I pour it in the water bottle, with 'Jo Kwangmin's name patch on it.

"Hey! The game is finish! We need to distribute their drink!" called a guy.

I nod to him, quickly throwing the container away before calling them to get the drinks.

Third Person POV end

 

Their Manager, who has been watching one of their staff silently, hold the guy and told him he'll take it to them.

"De, hyung-nim."

With that, the staff went away, leaving their Manager inspecting all the drinks.

His hand stop at Kwangmin's drink. 

'Weird...It's already uncap...This must be the one!'

He pulled the bottle out and replacing it with the new one.

Then he put the bottle away, planning to keep it just in case.

Hearing a loud cheer from the boys, he rush out carrying their drinks with him.

~~~

 

"Hey! Did you put it already?" A person ask to another person that just sat next to her.

She smirk, "Sure. Just enjoy the show and then go with the flow~"

"What about the evidence?"

The person who smirk earlier wave her hand lazily, "Don't worry, I've destroy it already~ Just sit back and relax~"

Soon, when they watch the boy drink his bottle, they waited for him to vomit blood, stumble and fall down but to their misery, nothing happen.

"Yah! What is this! How can he still standing! Are you sure you pour it all out?!" glared one of them to the person who went to backstage earlier.

"I-I did! I emptied the whole container!"

The third girl hiss, "Someone must have saw you did that and change it!"

"B-But-"

"You stupid! Can't even do the easiest job! Fine! I'll do it myself!"

~~~

 

Basement / Parking Lot

After the closing, all of them go to the back door of the hall to avoid from being mob by their fans.

While waiting for their van to come, the members start to play around, hide and seek and much more.

"Yah! Get back here, all of you! How come you guys have energy left after singing and dancing for hours?" called their manager.

The member ignore his call and continue to chase each other, including leader, and Kwangmin.

 

At the corner, there's a group of girl waiting in a car; a SUV, metalic dark blue.

(A/N: Once again, may I remind you, I am NOT good at describing things, as my English is not good too...and a very important reminder is THIS IS JUST A FANFIC...Wild imagination of mine during the house cleaning...I think I need to stop cleaning the house,ne? So I'll stop imagining things...HAHAH)

"Look at them, acting all cool on stage and live, while here, looking like a fool!"

The three of them laugh loudly.

"Ah! Okay guys, I'll stop now. My head's hurt." announce Kwangmin when a pain felt on the back of his head.

"Okay! Youngmin! We're targetting you now~" Jeongmin said as the other 4 chase him.

"What! Hey! That's unfair!"

 

"Hey look! He stop playing."

The one that sit on the driver seat nod, smiling devilishly.

"Now is the time."

 

The younger twins shook his head in amuse while walking back to his manager.

As he was about to cross, a car speed up to him.

 

She start up the engine, counting the right moment before speeding her SUV, hitting the poor boy on his right side of his body as he was about to cross. 

 

A screeching sound of the tyre was heard follow by a loud thump!

"Kwangmin-ah!" 

"Serve you damn right!"

She reverse the car and quickly drive away, laughing her heart out.

 

Youngmin, Donghyun, Minwoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin who heard their manager calling for Kwangmin, immediatly turn towards the voice.

Youngmin widen his eyes, "Kwangmin-ah!"

The car hit Kwangmin and went away.

One of the staff try to chase the car but the car was in full speed.

The blonde rush towards the limp body on the floor, calling his name frantically, "Kwangmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Wake up!"

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~

HOSPITAL

Youngmin kiss the back of Kwangmin's right hand, silently, desperately pray for his twin to wake up.

Minwoo already fell asleep on Donghyun's laps, same goes to Jeongmin on Hyunseong's laps. The four of them squish themselve on the small couch for 3 as Youngmin sit on the chair next to Kwangmin's bed.

Then the door was slide open, allowing two of their manager come in.

"Donghyun, Hyunseong, wake Minwoo and Jeongmin up. I'll send the four of you to dorm."

"Aniyo. We want to stay here till Kwangminnie is awake." reply Donghyun.

Their manager, Kim Taek-shi (A/N: IDK their manager name, so I just made up..it's tiring me to call them manager this and manager that...HAHAH), sigh, "You guys are tired, give your body a rest. I'll get you first thing in the morning to send you back to hospital, okay?"

Minwoo pout, "Why only four of us? What about Youngmin?"

Manager Lee rub his temple; handling Minwoo and his tantrum.

"Minwoo, isn't obvious that Youngmin is Kwangmin's twins?"

"Fine! Youngmin-hyung, call us on his update, okay?"

Youngmin nods slightly, eyes never leave his twins.

~~~

When he was left alone with Kwangmin, his mind went to the meeting of him, Manager Lee, Manager Kim with the doctor earlier.

When the nurse went to treat his twins, the three of them were called by the doctor; Boyfriend's personal doctor, the very same doctor that use to treat Kwangmin when he broke his thumb before.

"It looks like your twins had a slight concussion and have fracture of his ribcage. He needs a break for at least 2-3 weeks. And he's right arm, here around the elbow had swollen due to the hit. He's so lucky that it didn't broke his arm, you see?"

The manager nods at the doctor's explanation while Youngmin continue to keep quiet.

"Don't let him move too much, he will be in a lot of pain on his chest if he move too much due to his ribcage condition."

"Another thing is, since you mention about his fear to anti's...I think this accident might left a trace; as in impact on him."

Youngmin look up, "Impact?"

The doctor nods.

"It's some sort of trauma. You know, like fear of standing on the side walk, depends on his level of fears."

Youngmin look down sadly, both of his manager rub his back, showing their support to him.

"W-What's the worse...level of fear?"

The doctor sigh, glancing back at the chart of Kwangmin's file.

"Worse case scenario is, he might get scared of riding one, or even look at the car...But Youngmin, remember this, he's just as strong as you. He'll get through this together with everyone's support."

He nods, then continue to listen to the doctor's instruction in case if Kwangmin had a panic attack and so on.

He cried silently, continuously blaming himself for not being able to take care of his other half.

Clamping his mouth shut with his other hand, he tried to suppress his sobs, when suddenly he heard a hoarse, soft voice; the voice he's been hearing the whole life.

"Y-Youngmin...hyung..."

The elder twin turn to face the bed, he felt the hand he hold move a bit.

"Y-Youngmin..."

Finally realize what happen, he stood up, approaching the head of the bed, caressing Kwangmin's head lovingly.

"D-De, Kwangminnie. Hyung is here."

 

Kwangmin's POV

I smile weakly, my head still hurt. And it hurts too when I try to move my arm, my ribcage...

I want to reach for his face, wiping his tears away.

I glance around; am I at a ward? As in Hospital?

Why am I here? I look back at him.

"H-Hyung...why are you c-crying?"

Seeing the shock on his face, he clumsily wipe his tears away.

"A-ani...I'm glad that you're finally awake. You have no idea how scared I was! Y-You're so pale..."

"W-What happen?"

I saw his body tense.

"Y-You don't remember?"

I scrunch my face as I try to remember. Then it hit me hard.

Someone hit me..trying to kill me..

I don't know what happen to me as I felt the air in my lungs were out.

Kwangmin's POV end

 

Kwangmin start to breath hard, as if he had asthma.

"K-Kwangmin? Kwangmin-ah!"

His eyes start to get watery.

"H-hyung...m-my...my chest hurt...I-I can't-"

"Shh....take a deep breath, okay? Follow me...inhale..."

He was glad that Kwangmin did as what he told him.

Seconds later, his breathing is back to normal, and Youngmin concludes that Kwangmin just remember about the accident; causing his body to act up like that.

"You're feeling okay now?"

Kwangmin nods as he try to sit up but then let out a yelp of pain.

"Careful. The acident had damage your ribcage."

Kwangmin look at him, he feels like he's been causing all sort of trouble to Youngmin and the rest of Boyfriend.

"H-Hyung...where are the others?"

"Ah! That's right! I forgot to tell them that you're awake. You see, they're at the dorm, manager-hyung send them back since they are all tired."

He pull out his iPhone, similar to Kwangmin, just that he had stick Pooh sticker on it, texting a short message to Dongyun, Minwoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin; telling them that Kwangmin is awake.

"B-But...aren't you tired too?"

Just when he want to reply him, his phone beep, Donghyun reply his message, Kiss his forehead for me! Tell him we'll be there early in the morning; tomorrow!

"They said they'll be coming here early in the morning and..." The elder lean to the younger and kiss his forehead, "Donghyun-hyung ask me to do this for him."

"Hyung..."

Youngmin sigh, he knew this coming. He keep his phone away, taking Kwangmin's and on his and look at him.

"How am I suppose to sleep with you being unconsious here?"

"I-I...I'm sorry, Youngmin..."

He sat next to his dongsaeng, wrapping him inside his arm.

"Don't blame yourself when it is not your fault. It's the ing retarded anti that made you stay in this...stupid hospital."

Chuckling slightly, "Hyung, stop cursing."

"Look at you! Still having the energy to scold me for cursing."

They both laugh at their antic.

When their laughter died down, Kwangmin lean his head on his brother's shoulder.

"Hyung...what if...they cross the line? W-What if they starting t-to..to hurt you? O-or-"

"Shhh...When you got hit, one of the staff manage to get the car's registration number. We'll get them, okay?"

He feel the younger nods. "To me, they already cross their line. I will never forgive them."

"H-Hyung?"

Youngmin glance downard, eyes meeting the other one. "You look tired, go to sleep."

"Ani! I'm sleeping with you!"

"Kwangmin, don't be stubborn. Go to sleep."

The younger pout, "I can say the same to you, Youngmin."

"Right, I'll sleep as soon as you do. Now, sleep."

"Since when you're deaf?"

And there goes their little fight.

"Excuse me?" Youngmin challenge him.

Kwangmin roll his eyes, "I said, since when that you're deaf? Didn't you hear that I told you that I want to sleep with you?"

"No, this bed is small and I might hurt your rib I sleep with you. We'll sleep together when we're back at our dorm."

"Sleep with me, on the bed or I'll never go to sleep!"

They glare at each other for awhile and Youngmin finally surrender.

Really, Kwangmin could be a pain in the especially when he want something.

"Alright! You win. Don't whine to me next morning if your ribcage hurt. Now move over."

Kwangmin grin happily, moving a bit to give his brother some space.

When Youngmin finally on bed with him, they pull the thick blanket over them covering up till their waist.

"Ah~ It's been awhile since we're sleeping together. Ne, Kwangmin?"

"Yup! Thanks to our hectic schedule, we're always be a dead zombie as soon as we hit our bed."

Youngmin kiss on the top of Kwangmin's head.

"Now, I've been listening to you for awhile, it's time for you to listen to me. Go to sleep. If you're well enough, we'll get you out off here by tomorrow morning."

"De, good night, hyung."

Yawning softly, he hug the younger tighter, "G'nigt Kwanggie."

~~~

 

 

And there you go another chapter! HAHAHA

This chapter was written when I was cleaining my room...so once again I would like to ask myself...The hell with my brain?? Idea/inspiration come during cleaning??!!! 

HAHAH

Thanks for subscribing, reading and commenting! :D You guys don't know how much I appreciate that :')