Happy for you...

Taking care of you

A/N: This chapter is going to have a lot of Tao's and Aeri's friends and family as they try to get Min-ah attend or at least show up for their engagement day.

 

Tao and Ae-ri ; On their way back.

"I saw the guards...they're unconscious, and still unconscious on our way out, oppa."

"..."

He pull out his car keys and unlock his car at the same time gesturing her to get in.

Pouting, she open the door to passenger seat and climb in.

As soon as the car move, she started once again.

"I know, I just didn't know they're with them, okay? I did help them though as they look tired, it's not like I kill them...all I did was just...put them into uhm...temporary sleep...they should be thanking me that I somehow give them chances to sleep!"

"Uh-uh, by sleep you mean a bit pain on the neck and god-know how pain it will be when they wake up; especially with that kind of sleeping posture. Sure, they'll send you bunch of presents the next time they see you as gratitude."

Tao pout, "Can we please drop this topic? Its not like I feel good beating up the wrong people." 

Ae-ri let out a laugh when she saw his pout.

"Okay, oppa!"

When her laughter died down, she lean her head toward Tao.

"So, where are we going?"

"We're going to Baekhyun-hyung house. They said something about Kyungsoo-hyung making a feast for us. I told him not to make a fuss about our upcoming engagement but, well, you know him...them, actually."

She nods.

"So, what are you going to do now; about them I mean."

"...They didn't know and have a photo of her, right? Mom said we're having family gathering to announce our engagement. I'll try to make her come and invite her to our engagement day. We'll figure out something."

"We? I don't remember saying that I'll be your partner in this mess..."

"You sign yourself in as soon as you beat their guard, oppa..and you said earlier you're going to help me!"

"Didn't we drop that already? And by help doesn't mean I sign myself as your partner in your little crime."

"Oppa!"

Tao crack out a laugh, "Fine! I'll help. They seriously need to be thankful as we're willing to help."

"At least someone get to use his wushu skills."

"I don't really like using my wushu and I learn it to protect people I love. By the way, are you sure they are their guards? Tell them to hire stronger one."

Ae-ri's turn to laugh, "You're just strong! Or maybe their tired after being a stone-face-guy throughout the event!"

"No, seriously. They need to hire stronger man."

Seconds after her laugh died down, she nods.

"If you say so."

~~~

"Wait, what was his name again?"

Donghyun swear, if Jeongmin is not their bandmate and is like brother to him, he might have throw him down the road and begged for a truck to hit him.

"FOR THE GOD SAKE, LEE-EFFIN-JEONGMIN! HIS NAME IS HUANG ZI TAO!"

Jeongmin shrug, "Sorry, I can't remember jerk's name."

"He's not a jerk, hyung. He's with Ae-ri-noona and he's helping us." Youngmin said.

"A jerk is always a jerk and will remain jerk."

Youngmin snigger at him, "What are you; 5 years old kid?"

"Shut it, blondie!"

While the two still bickering, Donghyun unlock the door to their dorm and get them inside.

"But, hyung. Huang Zi Tao doesn't sound korean to me."

"Kwangmin, from the name itself we knew he's not Korean. He's probably Chinese."

"Hyung, I think he's a ninja!" exclaim Minwoo.

All eyes immediately on him, faces telling him to give his reason as to why he said this Tao guy is a ninja.

"Look at all guards we had to wake them up! There are four of them on the door to dressing room, two of them at the entrance and another two at the hallways! There are 8 of them and all of them are unconscious! Beside, does anyone notice how and when he got into our dressing room? I bet under the shirt there's muscle hiding behind!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"He's still a jerk to me!"

Shrugging and sighing, he glance over s before speak out.

"I don't know about him being ninja but I do know that we all WILL GO TO SLEEP in 10 minute. We'll talk about this tomorrow and guys, great job for today."

"GROUP HUG!" Hyunseong chirp, hand both dragging in the twins into their big hug.

~~~

"W-Where-"

"No question until you meet our boss."

She remain quiet while deep down she still chanting the mantra at the same time praying for her son's safety.

About what it seems hours to the women in their capture, they finally arrive at the destination.

"Why hello, ma'am. I believe you have completed the mission I gave you, isn't that correct?"

With her eyes still being blindfold, she try to beg for her son to be release.

"I-I did just like you told. P-Please, let go of him! He's innocent!"

"Umma!" A shriek of a young boy can be heard.

"Ilhoon!"

She heard her son cries, "U-Umma, I don't like this place! T-There's a big brother, h-he hit me when I ask w-where umma is!"

"P-Please, don't hurt my son. He's the only one I h-have. I beg you, p-please. I'll do anything!"

"Well, you're done. You can go back. I'll reward you for being smart!"

Without waiting for her victim's response, the guard pull her and the kid out.

They did send her home as they've been told by their boss, in case she did stupid things.

~~~

She can finally rest after comforting her dear son and cooed him to sleep.

Should I report it, or not? But...what if they tend to kidnap my son? Or try to harm him? 

She bit her lips, stood up and change into a pair of comfort cloth before sliding in next to her son on the bed.

Please forgive me...

~~~

Days later...

"Is there any news from Aeri?"

The manager shook his head, "You can't possibly waiting for her to text us, she's quite busy with preparation nowadays."

Donghyun raised his eyebrow, "What kind of preparation? I don't think she need that much to prepare if we're going to get her cousin or something...we're not going for a war, aren't we?"

Manager Lee whack his head, "No, idiot. She's busy with her engagement. She did mention before."

"Oh, are we invited?"

"Is there anything wrong with your head, Donghyun?"

The leader pout, is there anything wrong with his question this time? They did consider Aeri as their friend now.

"No."

"You do realize that in order to keep you safe, we can't just simply go out and about, you know?"

"I know but...I thought we could go in return that she always help us."

The hyungnim smile, "We'll go to her wedding day, IF we're invited, okay?"

~~~

Kriscasso Boutique/Shop (A/N: or whatever you prefer)

"So, we're here to get tux...is it for you  and me to wear?"

"No, I'll wear a wedding dress on my engagement day, of course, the short one. You know; short like mini-skirt, above knees. And you'll be wearing a set of bikini. While you're on it, you'll serve cocktail to the guest."

Kyungsoo stare at his dongsaeng, contemplating either to feel amuse or mad, at the same time he himself felt stupid for asking such a stupid question.

"Okay, I get it, Tao. You don't have to go sarcastic at me."

Before Tao could reply, a tall guy with blonde hair appear.

"Hey there, here for your tux?"

"Oh god, no. I'm here to buy dining table set. Isn't this a furniture shop? Do you think you have the one with Panda print on it? I would like to have them in my living room, thank you very much."

The tallest of them raise an eyebrow and decide to ask the shortest, "Why is he like this?"

Kyungsoo shrug, "Trust me, I wanna know that too, Kris-hyung. He's been like this ever since we're told to get his tux."

The eldest nods and let the two of them in while having a chat with Kyungsoo, a moody panda following them closely behind.

"Where's Aeri? Shouldn't she get her dress or something?"

Kyungso immediately turn and look at Tao, expecting him to tell Kris.

"She went to Min-ah's. You know how my family work. Invitation must be sent by the family's future in law; in my case, Aeri."

"..."

Feeling him being stare at, he finally peel away his eyes from a rack of tux to the two.

"What?"

Kris and Kyungsoo smirk, "No wonder you act like a women on her period."

"I DO NOT!"

Kris lean to him and put an arm on his shoulder, "Oh yes you are, dear TaoTao."

"Don't call me that!"

The elder smirk went wider.

"Hey! Chanyeol! Chen! Guess who's on her period!"

"Gege! I'm a guy!"

The two said guy come out in rush, both wear a black tux.

"Oooooh! TaoTao!"

Tao smack his forehead, silently curse Kris for being annoyingly stupid, or the otherwise.

~~~

Meanwhile, at Kim's Mansion

After quite awhile chit-chatting with her parents, the mother sigh and smile.

"I really hope she's willing to come. Ever since we know she done that, she's not being herself that we worried if she might act again."

"Don't worry, aunty. I'll try to talk to her. In the meantime, let'se pretend I don't know anything about her attacking the boys."

The poor women on her late 40's nods.

"Thank you. She should be in her office."

By office she meant her reading room.

"Be careful, honey." is what Mrs. Huang tell her.

Climbing up the stairs and went to the right where the door connecting to the office located, she inhale a deep breathe before knocking on the door.

"Min-ah? It's Aeri. Can I come in?"

A pause, then come a voice. "Come in."

Aeri smile a little, at least she still recieve her visit.

"Long time no see, Min-ah."

The girl smile, "Same here. And after awhile we didn't see each other, you finally came and only to tell that you're getting married?"

Aeri pout, "Engage, not yet married."

"Right, so who's the lucky one?"

"Same old."

"You mean..."

"..."

Min-ah shrug, "That chinese guy?"

"I know, I know..."

"You've been with him like what? A decade?"

"Don't act like you didn't know him! We're in the same high school!"

Min-ah nods but continue to surpress her giggle, "I know that, stupid! I just didn't know you two will ended up together! I mean, it's him we're talking about! Remember what all of us thought when we saw him with his cold look? A son of a mafia gang!"

"Hey! We're just enter high-school and he's our sunbae that time! Stop calling him son of a mafia gang, you said that as if he's some sort of threat!"

The cousin laugh.

 

Aeri's POV

How I wish you we can be like old time, Min-ah...Why do you have to do this...

"I know he's not a threat but I couldn't help to feel that way when he look at me with those...piercing..assassin like eyes!"

"That's MY future husband you're talking about!"

She laugh once more, "I know,silly! I'm just teasing you. You're so lucky. By the time you finish college, you're someone fiance. And this fiance of yours is not a regular guy either. He got the looks, strength, talent...you name it. He's the package of all women want."

Is she...jealous?

"Well, if you want one, why don't you start searching? Go out and date or something!"

"I can't. I have work to do."

By work you mean them?

"Oh yeah, since when you got a job huh? As far as I know, aunty said you finish college like, what, a year ago."

"You could done the same if you just let your father do his magic."

I pout, "I don't want to be recognize as I am more comfort being a normal teenage girl."

What with being a princess of some rich guy, huh? I wonder what will happen if I expose myself earlier, will I be with Tao oppa?

"Teenage? Says the one that getting married."

"Engage!"

Min-ah nods, "Sure."

"Anyway! I come here to invite you. You will come, right?"

That is when she start to shrug once again, "I don't know. I'm getting busy lately."

I pout for the nth time, "I don't care! You have to come! We made a promise that we'll come to each other wedding day!"

"You heard yourself; wedding day. Not engagement day."

"Yeah? Anyway! You have to come! Come on! What could be more important than your lovely cousin?"

I try my best to get her to come. Who knows we could figure out something, or at least to have her to tell me WHY she did this.

She seems to struggle but then let out a sigh, "Okay, fine. I will."

"Really?"

She nods.

"Make sure you do! If not, I'll have Tao-oppa's brothers to come and get you!"

"You don't have to do that!"

"Oh I will do if you don't show up!"

She rolls her eyes, "You know very well I hate Chanyeol-oppa! He's way to noisy! And what's with his derp and troll and everything about him is annoying!"

"And that's why I said you have to show up! Or he'll be on my top list as person that will go to get you. You will come, right? Just be there and I'll be happy."

She nods, her lips curve showing a soft smile that I haven't seen for long, "Do I have to write a cornfirmation letter to you? I will go, don't worry! Anything but not Chanyeol-oppa! In fact, I'm happy, happy for you..."

Happy for me, eh? That sounds like admirable, or jealousy, or both...I have to confront Tao-oppa.

"Thank you, thank you very much. You don't know how much it mean to me."

"You're welcome. Don't you think you should go? I could practically hear your boyfriend whining out of bored for you not being next to him. What a paranoid future husband you have."

Aeri's POV end

"Oh, so now you're throwing me out? I'm hurt, dear cousin and I didn't come with him. I come with his mother. Another thing is, he's not paranoid, he's protective."

Min-ah smirk, "That sounds the same to me. I'm surprise that he didn't came with you. He's like, a magnet, or glue when it come to you."

"Oh please, he grew up and know that he can't stick to me 24/7. Anyway, I better get going as someone did try to throw me away. I need to get my dress too."

Aeri's cousin nods, she stood up and her until the living room where she get to greet Mrs. Huang.

10 minutes after that, Aeri and Mrs. Huang finally leave the mansion.

That was exactly the time she change 360 degree.

"Mother, you didn't possibly tell her anything, am I right?"

The mother sadly smile, knowing about what exactly is she talking about, "She doesn't have to know, does she?"

"Hmm, good. I'm going out."

"Where?"

Min-ah only let out a devilish smile.

"Just, somewhere."

===

Hey there...sorry for not writing a lot of Boyfriend's moments...let's just say they are resting after the hug event...

For new subscribers, thank you for subscribing my fic! :D

I didn't get to post thank you message as I did before because I get confuse on whom I've sent it.. ;A; 

Please forgive me....

And once again, thank you for reading and commenting~