Who are you?

Taking care of you

Since it's their comeback after long time of hiatus, the boys decide to help the staff on getting ready for the Hug Event.

They even get to choose their outfit for the event which was rare chance given by their stylist noona. They trust Kwangmin and Jeongmin though.

"Hyung! I'm going to the restroom! Will be right back!" 

"De, Kwangmin-ah."

 

The first Hug Event is located at a park near neighborhood. Luckily, there's a public toilet there for them and Bestfriends to use. 

After getting done with his business, he wash his hand before going back to the rest of the member.

That when someone with black appearance wearing hood covering over head drag him back inside.

"H-Hey!"

This person continue to drag him until they are successfully inside and no one seen them.

"W-what are you-"

"Listen! You must not continue this event, please!"

Kwangmin stop at his action, "W-what?"

"Please, just...I know I'm just a random people but please! If you want you and them to be safe, please do as I said. Cancel this whole event!"

That doesn't sound like a threat, more like a plead.

Kwangmin try to see the person face but she's not that tall for him to easily check on her...HER?!!

Normal people would concern about their safety first but Kwangmin...

"Wait! You're a girl! And this is men's restroom! Why are you in here?!!!"

The girl gasp, hand still protecting from her hoodie to be pull by Kwangmin.

"I know that! Sheesh! Anyway! Consider this as an advice from a friend who care about Boyfriend's safety...and your life..."

The younger twin was about to ask more when he heard people calling for their name.

"Kwangmin-ah! Are you there?"

"Dongsaeng! Where are you?"

The both of them stare at the door, until she speak.

"I-I...I have to go! Remember! Cancel all this event!"

With that, she ran out from the rest room and colide with Hyunseong.

"OMO! I'm sorry, are you okay?"

She ignore him and continue to leave that place.

Seconds later, Kwangmin came out.

"Yah! What took you so long?!"

"We all thought you fainted or something!"

Instead of answering their question, he was still looking around hoping to find the girl he met just now.

"Kwangmin? Jo Kwangmin!"

"Y-ye?"

Youngmin turn to see what Kwangmin stare earlier, "What were you looking at?"

"N-nothing...let's go."

All the members nod, they start to pace back to the park while Kwangmin, turn to stare the place he last saw the girl as her words keep replaying in his mind.

"Kwangmin-ah!"

"Coming!!"

 

As they were brief about event's flow, Kwangmin keep his mind on this particular person he met just now.

'To believe or not to believe? Okay, I sounds like Shakespeare...Anyway! The police did say that the mastermind of this whole thing are girl...but...she doesn't seem harmful to me...now, the important is, to tell or not to tell...'

He stole a glance to each of the member's face (they're circuling the table, by the way), comptemplating about the warning he get earlier.

Kwangmin pout to himself, 'I might get myself getting scold again for going there alone!...But then, they did allow me to alone..'

"Okay! We got it!" 

Kwangmin look up; it's look like he missed something important here.

"Eh?!! Uhm...can you repeat that one more time?"

"Repeat what?" ask Youngmin.

'I now I'll be scold for sure.."

The younger twins pout for the nth time of the day, "Whatever..you were discussing the uhmm...just now?"

"..."

 

Kwangmin POV

I wanted to shout 'stop staring it me!' but was cut by Hyunseong's voice.

"I told you he wasn't paying attention!"

I'm dead.

"What were you thinking?"

Come on! Quick! Just say something! Anything before they find-!

"P-Pikachu! I-I was thinking about Pikachu!"

Damn it! Out of all things, why Pikachu, you damn brain!

"Pikachu?"

I nod, lucky for me, a boy walk pass us quite far from us but just in my view; holding a box of chocolate. Just that the box itself is yellow in color and it's Pikachu shape...now that I saw it, I really want one!

Apparently, while I was talking to myself, Youngmin follow my gaze.

"You want that thing?"

Thing? How dare you insult my Pikachu!

"It's not a thing, Youngmin. It's Pikachu!"

End of Kwangmin's POV

 

"Whatever! You're actually thinking of that thing during this important discussion we're having right now?"

"He was walking here and there holding a precious Pikachu box!"

All of them sigh, at first, they thought it's just another sign, or something about the incident happen before.

But then, Kwangmin is as bad as Youngmin when it come to lying.

"Okay, back to discussion, kids! Finish this meeting, then get prepare for tomorrow."

"Uhm..."

Hyunseong look at him, "What is it?"

"W-What about my Pikachu?"

Hyunseong and the rest sweatdrop comically. Really this kid...

"We'll stop by somewhere and find it for you. DISCUSSION NOW, PIKACHU LATER!!" roar the leader.

 

Kwangmin sigh in relief.

Hyunseong and Youngmin on the other hand, still feel something is not right.

 

~~~

"Last stop before dorm. Boys, pick anything you want and be fast."

"De, hyungnim!"

The six of them, pair up and scramble to buy their things.

Youngmin for sure being drag by Kwangmin who's been searching for Pikachu chocolate.

"Whoa! Slowdown, dongsaeng!"

"Hyungnim said be fast! Now, where...ah! There!"

Youngmin shook his head. He actually thought of thanking the yellow thing for giving him chances to act as the elder twins...Most of the time when they're shopping or trying to find any product related to Pikachu.

"Got what you want?"

"Yes! Uhm...hyung, mind if I...how do I say it..."

"What? What is it?"

Kwangmin glance around to make sure the rest are not around or any near them.

"You know, this evening when I left for toilet? A girl drag me back in just as I went out and-!"

"Gosh! You're okay?! She didn't do anything right?!"

Youngmin twirl his dongsaeng around, touching where he thought Kwangmin might hide his injury and around the area of his ribs.

"I'm fine! She, she was just warn me about cancelling this whole event that-! Stop twirling me like we're dancing or something!"

The elder stop and gave hima apologetic look.

"What exactly did she said to you?" 

Youngmin motion him to follow the elder as he wanted to buy something for him too.

"I told you just now, she said to cancel all the hugging event or our live would be in danger. The main question is, should we trust her?"

"That's exactly my question too. It just cross my mind that she might be trying to confuse us but-"

"What if she's trying to help?"

The both sigh.

"Oh yeah! You're not mad at me!"

Youngmin shrug, "I notice something's not right the moment you asked Donghyun-hyung during the discussion and thought I could wave it off when you said you're thinking about Pikachu. I guess, twins thingy? And I'm glad you finally trust me enough to tell me without being force to."

Kwangmin pout, "I do trust you. I just don't trust you temper."

The blonde cast a good 5 seconds stare before finally lost his temper and whack the younger on his head.

"What was that for?!!"

"I've just prove to you that I don't trust my temper either."

"...It doesn't make any sense to me, Youngmin."

"Not to me either...but then, you're the 4D, try to figure it out."

When Kwangmin turn to face the elder, Youngmin smirk to him.

"Ugh! I hate you!" With that, he stomp away and went to the counter where most of Boyfie are lining up to pay.

"Yes, Kwangmin! Hyung love you too!"

 

Back at dorm

"It's a tiring day so...Good night, everyone!"

Youngmin grab Kwangmin by his shoulder before the younger could even open the door to their bedroom.

"Not so fast, Kwangmin-ah! You got things to tell!"

Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Minwoo look at the twins.

"What is it?"

Kwangmin pout, "I thought you would like to be a responsible hyung and tell them for me."

"I've been responsible enough."

"You mean by whacking me at the convinience store not long ago?"

Donghyun roll his eyes, "Twins! Sit down!"

Like a good puppies they are, the twins scramble to the couch and sit.

"Speak!"

"Youngmin, he ask you to speak."

"Kwangmin, this is not the time for you to fool around. TELL THEM!"

"Fine...Hyung...actually..."

And he tell the whole story. (A/N: too lazy to type? sorry~)

Minwoo nods, "So the question is-"

"Should we trust her or not? Yep, that's exactly what we're wondering about." chorus the twins.

"We should tell the management and let them decide. It's the best if they tell us the result today since the event is tomorrow."

All of them nods.

"I-I'm...sorry."

"Not again, Kwangmin!" said Jeongmin in his bubbly voice.

"You know it's not about you alone, it's about us too." Minwoo, the maknae interrupt.

Hyunseong nods, "Yeah! Mess with you means mess with us!"

Kwangmin nods. 

"Okay! We should all start preparing dinner!"

"Kwangmin-ah! Get this yellow box! I want to keep all stuff we bought just now!"

"Hyung, it's not just a box! How many time do I have to tell you?"

"It's a yellow box to me!"

Well, at least the dorm is back to normal.

=e=e=e=e=e=e=e=e=e=e=e=e=

 

Hello! ...And sorry...I feel reaaaallly guilty for not updating for such a looooooooonnnnnggggg time! Feel like stabbing myself! 

I just finish my final exam...and waiting for the result...maybe won't open it...

Anyway! You might already know why I update... (just finish cleaning the house)...so yeah!

Hey! Nowadays, the twins show some skinship and their closeness...I squeal everytime they hold each other..talking or even stare..hahaha...

I'm start to talk nonsense so I'll stop now...

Thanks for still reading my fic and please leave a comment, comment helps me.. :)