For Boyfriend...

Taking care of you

It is suppose to be a peaceful day...or a hectic day for Boyfriend...like it state there...SUPPOSE...that is before the boys were told to put in hiatus due to antis.

However, this doesnt stop them from communicate with thier awesome fanclub; Bestfriend.

It turns out that their offcial site of international Bestfriend had planned something big to show their support to Boyfriend.

But of course, being a fanclub they are, they get the plan to work unnotice by Boyfriend since the Admin for the site; is one of Starship crew, agree to keep it secret and willing to help them.

The boys also didnt know that Bestfriend secretly follow the anti forum in order to help them to catch the culprit that made Kwangmin injured.

Now...back to the boys...what are they doing?

Leader, Donghyun...is currently try to get the elder twins to cool down...why?

Lately Hyunseong pamper his twins so much, that when Youngmin ask why he do that. Hyunseong simply said that Donghyun favour Youngmin so thats why he's pampering Kwangkmin; as his favourite dongsaeng. (A/N: Sorry, lately I've been seeing a lot of HyunsongxKwangmin picture, gif, videl...so I'm gonaa spice up this fic a bit...heeee...and I love the way Hyunseong treat him...hope you dont mind :D )

And this Hyunseong? Keep ignoring the blonde question, whine, wail or anything he did to him. He enjoy pampering the younger twins at the same time teasing the elder one.

As for the other two...Jeongmin is currently online with Bestfriend; upload selca, pictures of Boyfriend members doing activities...replying messages and proudly telling their current status.

Minwoo on the other side is deeply focusing on his game that he almost, almost didnt care what happen around him.

And this will continue until their manager showed up, scolding Donghyun for not being able to handle all of them, as Donghyun prefer to call them 'kids' or 'bunch of kids'.

They were still in this stupid-cheery mood but the manager just have to ruin it.

"Get ready, we're going to the police station, and then to the hospital for Kwangmin's check up."

 

Police Station / Department (A/N: IDK what to call it...please bare with me...hee )

"We finally get to identify the three main suspect of Kwangmin's hit and run. You see, they hired someone to dispose the tape of CCTV on the basement parking lot, but the man they hired is either a plain stupid or in rush that he just dump the tape at the nearest dustbin. Look; there's three of them walking to the car that we've found burnt before."

The detective showed the image caught in CCTV.

"One of the girl is quite rich; that she's able to hire people to do this and that. But right now, as far as we know, she still in town; they're hiding somewhere."

He then turn to the boys and their manager; giving the looks of 'wanna ask something?' looks.

"A-are...t-they...u-uhm..."

They all turn to the stuttering voice.

"Yes, youngman?"

 

Kwangmin's POV

After memorizing all three suspect as pre-cautious, something cross my mind that I want to ask this detective...

But...thanks to all dramas that I've most been forced to watch...I kinda...afraid of police and detective...

You know how they interrogate criminals!

But then, to whom shall I ask?

"A-are...t-they...u-uhm..."

Great! I'm stuttering! And now the attention goes to me! The Stuttering-Kwangmin!

"Yes, youngman?"

"Nevermind..."

"No, it's okay. Just ask."

I stare at him for awhile, "D-does this mean we can go back to our old routine? Perfomances, Fanmeeting and such?"

"To be honest, no. They're still hiding out there, we didn't even know who they're currently hired to harm you now...So, no. I'm sorry."

How long we must stay at the dorm? Doing nothing but practice and sometimes we didn't even do anything!

"We promise to tell you when the coast is clear enough for you to do any activities publicly."

I just nods.

End of Kwangmin's POV

 

The manager told them to get to the van first as he need to talk to the detective alone.

Already drained out with the meeting earlier, they didn't even bother to protest.

With the manager on the driving seat, they proceed to go for Kwangmin's check up.

Great news is his injury healing quite fast. But they have to always keep an eye on him since he IS the clumsy twins.

The doctor prescribe him new meds, less pills for Kwangmin to swallow.Then, like any doctors do, he advice all team members, manager and the patient himself on how to take care of him.

After thanking the doctor, they all went out and begged for manager to buy them lunch; to go to the mall for groceries shopping actually. 

But of course, no. Both managers decide to play rock-paper-scissors that the winner get to stay in the van and the loser would go to shop.

They soon realize that it takes two man to bring all listed groceries and they're in hurry. 

Both Manager Lee and Kim instruct them strictly to NOT LEAVE THE VAN.

And of course, the boys have to agree.

When the managers leave, all of them get inside the van; bored expression plastered on their face doing they're own activities when suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Kwangmin! What the hell?!!!"

"Youngmin, do not curse!"

"Yah! What's wrong with you?"

"Are you hurt? What's wrong? Why are you screaming?"

"Kwangmin-ah? What's wrong?"

All of them look at him.

"Ani, I'm just bored to death."

Youngmin let out a big loud sigh, "Stop scaring me, stupid!"

"Hey! I'm not stupid!"

"Well who's the one that suddenly lost his mind and decide to scream his lungs out? Certainly not me!" the elder twin retort back.

"At least I let out a scream! Not like some other idiotic person who went mad and let out a stream of curse!"

Youngmin gasp, "You're out of topic, you freak yellow-thingy-that-shot-electric-lover!"

"Does it look like I care, you weirdo-loving-ugliest-bear-I've-ever-meet!"

"Pooh is not ugly! Pooh is cute like me!"

"Oh yeah? Says the one with charisma huh?"

"Guys, guys!"

The twins glares and shout, "Shut up you freak-black-mouse lover!" 

Minwoo shrunk back; out of shock but then make his comeback.

"Mickey mouse is cute!"

"Ani! Pooh is much cuter!"

"Those two ugly creatures can't do anything to protect themselves unlike the almighty-Pikachu of mine!"

As the three magnae bickering on their comic and anime character, the hyung sweat-drop comically.

"Sometimes, I just can't figure out why this seems new to us as we've been living together for quite some time but then...they're just being plain magnae." voice Jeongmin.

"Who are you to tell us that we're being plain magnae, MR. VERY SHORT?!" 

With the magnaes out burst, the Jeongmin stumble back on his seat and went to Hyunseong arm; wailing out loud about the magnae being cruel.

"Ugh! You guys..." Donghyun sigh; trying so hard to stop them.

He knew, stopping the magnaes from bickering won't be an easiest task so he decide to comfort Jeongmin first.

"You irresponsible leader! How could you go to comfort them first and not to stop us who has been bickering like half-an-hour before?!" said Kwangmin.

Okay, that was harsh. So Donghyun fight back.

"You brat! Eat you damn medicine and sleep already!"

Hyunseong, being Hyunseong thought it's the best to keep shutting his mouth but then...

"And you! Stop being a statue! Act like a hyung once, will ya?!" 

Hyunseong shrug...and so the van turn out to be the noisiest car in the car park area.

The screaming and cursing continue until once again, someone scream his lungs out...okay maybe his THROAT out...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Now what?"

Kwangmin laugh out loud, "Yahahahaha!!! It's such a relief!"

Youngmin joing him to laugh, "Yes it is!"

The twins pretty much plan this bickering game so they won't get bored waiting for their manager to get back.

"So, you didn't even fighting at all?" ask Hyunseong.

The twins look at each other before turn to the rest with gleefully smile of them, "NOPE!"

"Guys! You! Ugh!!!" 

They all being trick by the twins! All of this tiring arguement was part of their plan; they forgot that the twins is such a prankster duo!

"Payback time! Guys! Let's tickle them to death!" Suggest Jeongmin.

Kwangmin, in a swift motion hide behind Youngmin; more like shoving Youngmin to them if you asked me.

"Yah! Kwangmin-ah! Stop using me as you shield! Hyung! S-stop! Ahahaaa!"

"I'm giving you the chance to prove you're the hyung between us! Andwae! Hyunseong-hyung! Haaahahahaah!! S-stop! Ahaha!!"

 

SLAM!

 

"Boys!"

"Hyungnim! Hi! Long time no see!" is what Kwangmin said when their manager get into the van, in his awkard position.

Manager Lee let out a sigh, "What did they do this time, Donghyun?"

"Oh, nothing! We're all just playing around."

He stares at him for a good time before Manager Kim urge him to hurry up and drive.

When they're on the road, Hyunseong realize something.

"Wait, hyung! You're taking the wrong turn. Our dorm is on the left before the traffic light."

The six of them look out the window; indeed Hyunseong is right.

Manager Lee and Kim just smirk and turn back to the front.

"OMG!! We've been kidnap!" Exclaim Kwangmin.

Youngmin hit his shoulder, "Why would our manager kidnap us?"

"Maybe, their not our manager! Maybe someone disguises as them when they went to the mall! Oh god! Help!!! HELPPP!!!" Minwoo join the drama.

"Shut it, magnaes! We're your manager. But we still have to stop somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere, Kwangmin-ah." Manager Kim reply.

Kwangmin pout, "But where?"

"A place."

"Where's this place?"

"JO KWANGMIN!"

"HYUNGNIM!"

Manager Kim rub his temple, "You're becoming more and more like Youngmin."

"And you're becoming more and more like Lee-hyungnim."

The eldest turn to Kwangmin who smile back innocently at him.

"Just somewhere you're going to like, Kwangmin-ah."

"Oh...but-"

"Somebody! Put that boy into sleep!"

They all giggle and Kwangmin decide to stop.

 

Not long after that, the car finally stop at somewhere where the boys feel familiar to them. And by the time they arrive, it's late in the evening.

"Hyung, isn't this..."

Donghyun turn to their manager, "Hyungnim, what's the meaning of this?"

Funny, as soon as they turn around, the van left them.

"Hyungnim!"

They were about to chase the van when suddenly they heard a loud claps and cheers follow by the empty park begin to fill with girls; fan girls to be exact.

The boys didn't realize there's a big screen next to them and only notice when the LCD shot up bright light near them.

The screen start to play a slide-show.

All of it fills with Boyfriend's picture from debut till now with words.

 

BGM they use - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gTOpRAS4o0 (A/N: credit to the owner, btw...and just imagine the pictures while playing this music... :D )

(A/N: the italic one is the words that display on each slide..)

 

The first slide show the picture of them with Bestfriend on their first fanmeeting.

 

Boyfriend-oppa-deul! All this time you're always make us happy with your songs, perfomance, fanmeeting, fansign event, concert and much more.

 

Then the next slide appear, pictures of them perfoming Boyfriend in various costume they've wear back then.

 

We're not be able to do anything to help you to get through this. We understand your current condition that we gather here hoping this would cheer you up!

 

Then come along several slide with more encourage word, support and they could feel love from Bestfriend to them that (as expected) Kwangmin was the first one to burst into tears follow by his twins.

 

We; Bestfriend all around the world will try our best to protect, support and love you forever! We didn't mind waiting for you, our Boyfriend!

 

Hyunseong already went to Kwangmin to hug and comfort him while Jeongmin on the other one.

 

Boyfriend, hwaiting! Bestfriend, hwaiting! Last but not least...we know that we're not a group of singers or so but...we made this for you...

Bestfriends that were watching the video along with them stood up. (I know I didn't mention anything about them sitting on the ground or so...pardon me.)

 

The slide stop and a video appear; Bestfriend all around the world singing a Japanese song along with lyrics tranlate for them. (A/N: I want to do Boyfriend's song at first but didn't find the right song...then I went to Shinee ans want to pick A-yo...but I saw the irony; Boyfriend is a kpop band same goes to Shinee...that's why I jump to Japanese song...uh...hope you understand my explaination...I'm , yeah I know...)

It's alright, if you look up it's already there
It's alright, look, a rainbow bridge
We can finally laugh beneath the same sky~

All of them are Bestfriend around the world who support and love them from far.

 

When I retie my shoelaces, the wind presses at our backs
Let's draw out the continuation to that dream, beyond the light that the sky spills down
The left part of my chest pounds fast, expectations and anxiety beating out my pulse
I wonder if it will really be alright? I wonder if we'll be able to overcome everything?

It's alright, if you look up it's already there
It's alright, look, it's a rainbow bridge
When you stop crying, it spans the sky
Hey, you can see it right? Way over there
I can see it too, just the same as you
Our two skies will now become one
We can finally laugh beneath the same sky


We were born with our own separate skies, skies that project our memories
You have your own story, and tears that I know nothing of
You may have been trying when I laughed
There are happiness's that are similar, but there's definitely no sadness's that are alike

Adding a border to the future with "a promise", I decorate with words
You certainly were wanting a certain tomorrow more than anyone else

Like one of the changing seasons
Sad times remain sad
Don't hurry happiness along
It's alright, I'm right here
It's alright, I'm not going anywhere
When I start running again, I'll be with you

"Will that bridge span out in a world without tears?"
Graffiti carved into a wall really resembled someone's writing
Keeping sadness at a distance, you tried to it with a bridge
But now I throw aside my umbrella and close my eyes

It's alright

It's alright, if you look up it's already there
It's alright, look, it's a rainbow bridge
In the sky of you, who is done crying
Hey, you can see it right? In such vivid colors
I can see it too, just the same as you
A rainbow called "a bond" has spanned across the sky
And
Our two skies will finally, finally become one
And make us run again

When I start running again, I'll be with you

"Will that bridge span out in a world without tears?"
Graffiti carved into a wall really resembled someone's writing
Keeping sadness at a distance, you tried to it with a bridge
But now I throw aside my umbrella and close my eyes

It's alright

It's alright, if you look up it's already there
It's alright, look, it's a rainbow bridge
In the sky of you, who is done crying
Hey, you can see it right? In such vivid colors
I can see it too, just the same as you
A rainbow called "a bond" has spanned across the sky
And
Our two skies will finally, finally become one
And make us run again

 

When the song finally end, the six of them already soak each other's shoulder; crying happily for the time, the love and support they got from their fans, no, Bestfriend.

Donghyun take the opportunity to thanks them from the bottom of their heart for staying with them, understand their problems and even help them.

As he speak, the fans keep on cheering him that he find it's hard to speak while crying.

"Donghyun-oppa, hwaiting!"

"Angry-bird! Stay strong!"

What even make them feel touch and bless were when the managers arrive with packs of food packaging to be pass to the fans there as sign of gratitude that they sacrifice their time to cheer this boys up.

The six of them rush to the van; help to unload the pack and pass it to the fans one by one all by themselves while thanking them truthfully.

When it's about time to leave, the told their fans to wait a little bit more and they will have wonderful comeback just for them.

They didn't forget to tell Bestfriend to always take care of themselves, keep in touch with them via Facebook, Twitter and much more.

Last but not least, Boyfriend get into circle as they whispered among themselves.

"Hana, dul, set!" 

"Bestfriend! Saranghae! You're the best fanclub ever!" all the six of them shout and got reply with claps, and thousands shout of hwaiting.

Satisfy with what they seen, their managers usher them to get back to the van as it's getting late and they both going to get scold by their company if they didn't bring Boyfriend back at dorm like...now.

Inside the van, they are still waving their fans until they dissappear from their view.

"Hyungnim..." called Kwangmin.

"De, Kwangmin-ah?" said their managers.

"Jeongmal, kamsahamnida!" the six of them cheer as Hyunseong and Donghyun, being the nearest to them, give them a big bear hug despite one for their manager is currently driving.

They were still talking about the surprise meeting from Bestfriend when they get home.

Jeongmin update on Daum telling how grateful he feel having Bestfriend with them

Minwoo and Donghyun went on Facebook to rant about it.

The twins? Sleeping on the couch; in the same position and is holding each others hand.

Hyunseong...smile softly; taking his phone and take pictures of the rest member and edit it before posting it on twitter.

Thanks for the happiness you give us just now, Bestfriend! Please wait for us a little bit more and we'll see you guys again! Saranghae! Ppyong!

 

==========

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF YOU!!! (づ ̄³ ̄)づ

I know it's REALLY late for me to wish but...lalalala! Happy New Year once again! 

First of all I would like to thanks all the readers and subscribers out there; this fic had finally reach 52 subscribers!!! Thank you very much! Gomawo! 

To tell you the truth, this chapter I feel like...crappy one but then...how can I know this is good or not if I didn't post it, right? So please leave your comment there because comment RRREEAAALLLYYY help me writing this fic. 

((y)ˆ ³ˆ)(y) 

I thought on posting this chapter on 1st of January but got stuck due to internet connection....very sorry guys...

Oh! If you're wondering what song is in this fic...the link is for Don't Touch My Girl-Music Box version...and the lyrics?

Aquatimez-Niji ---> those who watch Gokusen 3 will know...I guess....heee

Anyway~! I'm back (for now) so please enjoy reading this lousy fic of mine! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Thanks!

Rei~