WE come to PLAY

Taking care of you

It is a wonderful, bright sunny day for Boyfriend. They're currently out in the nearest park to play badminton or just simply being dork together.

While Donghyun try so hard to watch ALL OF THEM with his eyes; making sure they are all in his sight, their manager just got back, hands full of boxes.

Youngmin was the first to notice as he squinted his eyes to read writings on the box. As soon as he recognize the writing, he squeals in delight, throwing the basketball (he's been trying to shoot but fail every time) to random direction and rush to their manager.

"McDonalds!!!"

"Pa-ra-pa-pappa~ I'm lovin' it!"

Youngmin pout, "I was about to sing that, Hyunseong-hyung!"

"Eat up, and then we'll get back to the dorm to discuss your upcoming schedule."

"UHUK!"

"Kwangmin!"

The elder twins went to pat the younger's back.

"WE ACTUALLY WILL HAVE SCHEDULE?"

Manager Lee look at him with an unreadable face, "Kwangmin-ah, I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or just purely surprise."

"Uhm, both?"

Decide it's the best to ignore him, the manager then explain about company's idea of them debut at Japan.

"Seriously, I mean like....seriously?"

And again, the manager shrug.

"Donghyun, I thought I told you to bring a tape, just in case."

Donghyun pout, "It wasn't my fault that he was behaving under my care. I swear he was fine; playing and fooling around like a pabo twins they're with Youngmin!"

"Fine, we'll going back to dorm after this and-Hyunseong, the remaining burger is mine."

Hyunseong smile sheepishly, "Eh-eheheheh..."

~~~

A soft ring of wind chime that were hanging up at the convinence store entrance's indicate customers might just walked in.

"Welcome! How can I help you?"

He grunted, "Drinks"

"Oh! There, right beside the snacks section."

The man shrug, he went straight in to find something to drink.

When he got what he wanted, he was about to turn to the cashier when his face come contact with a box.

CRASH!

"S-Sorry! I'm so sorry, sir!"

He threw a glare the boy who seems a bit younger, and wearing uniform as he assume the boy is a worker of the convinience store.

The boy fish his handkerchief and wipe away remaining flour traces on the guy before his hand was slap away.

"S-Sorry."

He didn't say anything, he went to the cashier, ask for a box of cigarette, pay for it and his drink before heading to the door and leave.

The boy he bump earlier let out a smirk, he approach to the cashier who same smirk as him.

"He's the one."

~~~

Back at Boyfriend's dorm.

"So you're saying, as soon as they approve this, we'll get to practice and recording song?"

"Yes, and if things go well, we'll have you to debut at Japan. They already finish a few songs for you, the chareographer is half-way through it and all is left for the upper management to have their final meeting, and then, you'll back on track."

Kwangmin, as always, was the first to jump, "Can I hug you?"

"You never ask to hug me and if you do-umf!," the latter already in his hug, "you will hug me though I said no."

"Doesn't matter! Group hug!"

After what it seems like the manager being squish for eternity, they pull out of the hug, thanking their manager and probably, start to worship him.

"I think, having you guys lock inside making you this crazy eh?"

Jeongmin dramatically had his hand holding his head, exclaim "You'd never want to know the feeling of trapping inside, hyung!"

"It's like, ugh! And then, AARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

"Keep your voice down, Hyunseong. We're gonna need your voice soon and that is not how you train your vocal..."

Apparently, the member miss practice so much that the room is now full of 6 different voice, training theire vocal, or maybe...being dork like they meant to be?

~~~

The boy continue to refill new stock of canned drinks, snacks and all sorts of groceries that just arrive when the awfully familiar laugh come in, barging his ears.

"WHY HELLO THERE~! Though I do think today is wonderful day to go out, I don't think it's too hot to tan your skin, eh?"

"Hyung! I'M.NOT.DARK!"

The other guys grin widely, "Are you on your period? I was saying about weather. Anyway, peasants,what are you doing here? Causing trouble to your panda-hyung again?"

"No~ We're just playing, stupid."

"Uh-uh, and the bubble tea lover just channel his obsession of drinking bubble tea to drinking soju."

"I don't drink!" scream the cashier.

The newcomer glance around, "Where's Lay?"

"We exchange him with us, he'll be at Kyungsoo's substituting me and Sehun. And he's dragging Suho-hyung with him."

The younger said, with hands brushing on the napkin to clear of the dust.

"Hmmm..."

The newcomer glance from the boy in front of him, to the cashier, again and again until he finally stare at one that happen to be in front of him, name tags read Jongin.

(A/N: Kai use his real name when he's working at the shop *or undercover?*) 

"You my dear, are so lame at hiding something, at least from me."

Kai shook his head. "What are you talking about..."

"Come on! You wouldn't want to work here, especially not you Sehun, so tell me. Why am I being left out of this fun?"

"It's not fun! W-we're just...Tao-hyung is mad at us and want us to work here as punishment! Isn't it, Sehunnie?"

Sehun nods frantically.

But nothing is unseen by this almighty Kim Jongdae that goes by the name Chen.

"Oh really? Hm~ Oh Taoooooooo~!!!"

With that, Chen walk more like dancing his way  out of the shop, with, if possible, playful and devilish smirk planted at the same time on his lips.

He himself is a span of Satan.

Kai, who finally reach the cashier, puff their cheeks together and said; "We're doom,".

Although they both are good at disguise, the person who just walk out just know, is MASTER of Troll so there's no way these two could hiding anything from him.

After a minute or two, Sehun text his hyung; why? Because Kai said so and because he love to tease their hyung; the panda.

~~~

She's always wear red. To her, read means brave, bold, lead, and control.

The top of that, red-blood seems an interesting color to her.

One of his guy lean to her ear and whisper something, much to her despise at first.

But, after hearing what it is all about, she smirk, "Thinking of running away? Well think again."

She told the guy to gather a team to meet her in an hour and dismiss him while turning to the board, eyeing each of the pictures patch on her wall.

"Is it play tag, or hide and seek? Hmmm~ which ever game you choose, I'll always be the winner."

~~~

At a certain office...

From: Sehunnie~
Hyung..

Chen here just now...we...you...punishment..annoy you...work...Lay shop...

The person that get the message sigh, can't he text like a normal person?

BAM!

Cue in a smiling troll walking in...

"What are you doing here?"

The elder grin widely, making his way to the younger much to the younger grimace.

"Oh, just...visiting. But don't tell Minseok-hyung I'm here."

Zitao squinted his eyes, "You leave the case to him again? Hyung, you wouldn't get to join our team if you keep doing this!"

"Aw~! But those case are bored! I want something exciting," he said, sitting on the younger's desk, "like...the one you're in?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Sehun and Kai."

So that's what the text is all about...

"What's with them?"

The troll linger around in the big office of the younger, "It's a little weird not see them drapped all over you."

Tao roll his eyes, hand re-arrange the folders that he'd sign and put it on the tray with the labelled 'Case closed'.

"Even if they're adopted dongsaeng of mine, it doesn't mean they have to be in my sight all the time. They're big guy and they might exceed you soon, you know."

Jongdae stop walking and pout to the younger, already had enough of him so he decide to be bold.

"Why are they at Yixing's shop?"

"I told Yixing-ge to let them work there for a week for being such a nuisance to me. Think as punishment for them."

He look up only to be stare at the elder, as if to confirm he is not lying.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Tao cut their stare competition by turning to the door and tell whoever that is, to come in; and here comes the Chen's source of his miserable life.

"Tao, the case you've been asking, you're right. There's something wrong with this case and I couldn't point what is it; must be from the evidence and-HEY! KIM JONGDAE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!! You sir, are going to come with me and," the elder, the one known as Minseok walk to Zitao's desk, dragging the still-protest Jongdae to put the said folder. 

"here's the case, thank you."

~~~

Three days later, Boyfriend found themselves in their practice room.

They had to admit it, before, whenever someone oh, well, just their manager yell practice, they'd cringe and try to melt away.

But now, they're doing their best, ocassionally fooling around to cheer each of them.

Of course, they need to learn Japanese first.

And so, the dorm will everyday fill with broken Japanese from the members.

"Baka-desu! Youngmin-san wa baka-desu~!" (Stupid! Youngmin is stupid!)

Kwangmin said, pointing to his twins.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying he's tall!" he said, grinning to Minwoo.

Minwoo face-palm himself, "Kwangmin, it's takai. Baka is stupid. Takai is big, or tall."

The pikachu-lover frown, "Oh."

Youngmin frown, "Are you purposely said that or you really confuse with the word baka and takai?"

"Guys, we'll start with self-introduction. Who'd like to go first?"

"...hyung, you're the leader, you have to introduce yourself first!" chimed Hyunseong.

The eldest pout at first, before nods more to himself.

"I'll start! Ehem! K-Konijiwa! Boku ga? Ah! Boku wa Dong-san-desu!"

They all laugh, "You sounds weird, hyung!" Jeongmin said, trying so hard to stop his laugh.

"Hyung~! It's Konnichiwa! And your name plus -san at the end. Your name is not just 'Dong', you're suppose to say 'Donghyun-desu! -san is when you're calling people name with honorific, like -sshi in Korean!" advice the youngest, Minwoo.

(A/N: please correct me if I'm wrong with any japanese language...I didn't go to formal class as I taught myself through internet, books and drama...thank~ )

The leader pout, "So, I should say 'Konnichiwa, boku wa Donghyun-desu!' like that? But how do I say I'm the leader? Boyfriend-member no naka ni, boku wa leader-desu, is it?" (Hello, I'm Donghyun. Among Boyfriend member, I'm the leader)

"You're good, hyung!"

The eldest proudly smile, "Of course, I'm the leader, I must be good! Hyunseong! Your turn!"

"Ehhh~ Can I just say Hyunseong-desu? It's easier."

The five of them give him a good five seconds stare before nods to him.

"If it is Hyunseong-hyung, they would understand." said Kwangmin.

Youngmin nods in response, "Yes, they would be surprise if suddenly during introduction, Hyunseong-hyung say more words than his name and the word -desu."

"Yah!"

After awhile, the dorm finally fill with joy again.

~~~

True to be told, they get back on track as learning Japanese seems to be easy for them with everyone practising at the dorm.

Though they're not that fluent, it is remarkable for them to be able to master basic conversation in short time.

"Yes, thank you. I'm sorry that I couldn't give out the invitation card in person."

"It's okay, Aeri-sshi. I'll ask our manager and see if we can come to your engagement day. We'll have our manager to get the card from your friend then."

"Oh, though we're out of topic. I just wondering, are the which cordi-noona will go with you to Japan?"

"Most likely, the one who usually work with us, why?"

"Is there any of them protest?"

"We'd just confirm our debut date in Japan, they might having meeting now and we'll get to know latest by night."

"...Tao-oppa told me to tell you guys that, if there's nothing odd when you're there. It's better to stay safe there for awhile."

Donghyun shrug, eyes looking out the window of their dorm.

"I-I...actually, we've never had the opportunity to say this. We're really thankful, grateful and sorry that we'd drag you into this. You've been help us up till now, i-it's...thank you."

Aeri chuckle on the other line, "What are you talking about? No need to thank or feel sorry...beside, I'm doing this for my cousin...so, killing two bird with one stone? hahaha~"

"Right, so-"

"Aeri-ah, mom is looking for you."

Donghyun heard faintly man voice, could be Tao but it sounded too...soft?

"Okay, Kyungsoo-oppa. Well, Donghyun-sshi, I got to go. Update to us if anything weird happen. Have a nice day!"

"Sure, I will. You too, bye~"

~~~

I DECIDE TO UPDATE (WHEN I'M SUPPOSE TO SLEEP AS...LESS THAN 4 HOURS FROM NOW, I'LL HAVE TO WAKE UP AND GET READY FOR MY MUET *MALAYSIA UNIVERSITY ENGLISH TEST*)..WONDERFUL, ISN'T?

ANYWAY, CONGRATS EXO FOR WINNING MAMA 2013 ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!! AND INFINITE TOO! yes, I recently am an Inspirit too

(A/N: In case you didn't know, a few EXO members own stage name like and others known by their real name. I'll just make a list here from eldest to youngest if you're curious by their birthdate, feel free to uh...google...hehe... )

Here's the list (but in my fic,I don't separate them by EXO-K or EXO-M, okay) : Blue is real name, red is stage name, purple is whoever use their real name as stage name too)

EXO-M

Kim Minseok ; Xiumin

Luhan

Wu Yi Fan, Li Jiaheng, Kevin Li, Kris ; Kris  (yes, I know and about Wu Yi Fan, IDK if it's that or just Wu Fan and maybe, to me, he's the king of NAMES and he's the leader of M, go find out why if you're curious..hehe)

Zhang Yixing ; Lay

Kim Jongdae ; Chen

Huang Zitao ;Tao

 

EXO-K

Kim Joonmyeon ; Suho

Byun Baekhyun

Park Chanyeol

Do Kyungsoo ; D.O (pronounce as Diyo...)

Kim Jongin ; Kai

Oh Sehun

~~~

Last but not least, Enjoy and BYE for now...

I'm thinking about releasing my other fanfic...it's EXO's D.O and OC...but...naaaaaaaaahhhh...