The day before the fanmeeting...

Taking care of you

So where are they now??

Oh yeah, in a big walk-in closet where stored all Boyfriend's costume/ cloth.

"It's the green one!!! And that's what we're going to wear!!"

"No, we'll all look hideous!!! I say we go with the black/grey theme!!! The one we wear on 'I'll Be There' PV!!!!"

Donghyun and Hyunseong sigh...

"Minwoo-"

"Hyung!!! Tell him that we're going to wear the green one!"

Jeongmin pout, glance at Hyunseong to ask for his support.

As the two bickering one which costume they should wear tomorrow, Youngmin busily watching over his too-quiet twins; Kwangmin.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Realize that he's been called out, he look up and nods before tearing his gaze to the two bickering kid.

Hyunseong walk up to them at the same time wondering WHY ONE EARTH DID THEIR MANAGER ASSIGN THEM TO CHOOSE THEIR SUIT FOR TOMORROW....

"Don't we have coordi-noona help us with this???" he whined.

Just when Donghyun want to join the other three, his phone ring.

"Yobseyo? De, hyung...A-ani...we're still choo-...I don't know!...Well you're the one who told us to choose...and now Jeongmin and Minwoo are arguing over- Hyung!!! Can't you at least wait for me to finish my w-! Yah! Ugh!! Fine!"

He turn back to those two, yelling; "Just choose the outfit already! Manager-hyung is on the way to pick us up! Pick something! We'll wait at downstairs!"

The two ignore him and continue to argue for more....until...

(A/N: Okay..I'm not good on describing cloth so I'll paste a link to the pic...huhu..mianhamnida..*bows*)

(http://boyfriendboyband.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/boyfriend-boyfriend-korean-boy-band-24051154-500-340.jpg )

Kwangmin walk up to the closet, reach for the soft blue suit matching with white skinny pants, grab all the six out and...

"OOoommft!" "Mmmft!"

Minwoo glance up; "Kwangmin! What are you doing?!"

He was just throwing six pair of clothes to Jeongmin and Minwoo.

"THIS is what we're GOING TO WEAR TOMORROW..."

Jeongmin gape, knowing why Kwangmin act like this. But apparently Minwoo didnt get it.

"What?! Kwangie-"

"I SAID THIS IS WHAT WE'RE GOING TO WEAR! Dare to change into other suit, I'll burn down the entire practice room so you'll have NO ROOM to dance!"

Minwoo's, Donghyun's and Hyunseong's eyes widen at their most. Never in their life seeing their 4D Pikachu this mad.

He stare at Minwoo sternly, waiting for the other to reply.

"T-Then...this one...we'll...w-wear..."

"Thought so. I'll go downstairs first."

..........

Youngmin sigh, "I'll go check on him."

Minwoo look at Donghyun, "H-Hyung....who's that?"

"...No idea..." 

Somehow, Jeongmin smirk, "Now you've seen the dark side of Kwangmin!"

The three of them turn to him, "Is it something you should cheer about?!"

Jeongmin shrug...

~~~

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah..just trying to help Donghyun-hyung."

Youngmin smirk, "So you're not mad at all..."

"Yup..."

A hand sneak on the latter shoulder, wrapping it around, "Good job, Kwangmin!"

"Thanks..."

 

~~~

Practice room

"So, we'll sing all of our song, and us maknae will have to dance just like we did in our UCC?"

(A/N: In case you were wondering which UCC, the one on M!Pick... :D )

Donghyun shrug, "For the third time, Youngmin. YES."

"Why the maknae only? What will the hyung do?"

Donghyun snort proudly, "We will sing."

"Just like your UCC?" pipe the maknae.

"No, we'll sing other song as surprise to our fans."

Out of the sudden, Kwangmin was call out by their manager.

"What was that?" ask Hyunseong to anyone who willing to answer the question.

Youngmin pout, "I hate manager-hyung. Isn't it obvious enough that we're twins? Why did he call for Kwangmin only??!"

"Youngmin, enough with your temper. You can simply ask Kwangmin what manager-hyung is talking to him later." said Jeongmin.

~~~

"I can't perform? What are you trying to say, hyung?"

Kwangmin knew that their manager didn't say that out of joke. He suspected that it has something to do about the anti.

"Not that you can't perform at all but...I suggest that you only perform on the first 3-4 or 4-5 songs only. It seems that there's anti in disguise in your upcoming fanmeeting."

The latter shrug. 

"As to why I didn't call any of them, I know they all are a bad actor. And telling them this will make them go hard to concentrate. So it's between you and the staff, okay?"

Kwangmin nods. "Hyung, do you have the list on what song will we perform?"

The elder scrunch his face, while going through a file he's been holding for awhile before handing a sheet of paper to Kwangmin.

"Here."

The younger twin scan the list.

Boyfriend, You and I, then there will be a talk....and back to singing...Intro...You're my lady + Don't touch my girl, Little by little,...oh! There's a game too... I'll be there, Not one but two....and another talk and game with fans....and there comes encore where maknae and hyung dance and singing...I guess I can't participate during the encore...

"But hyung, how am I suppose to go 'suddenly didn't perform'? They would become confuse and make a fuss!"

Especially Youngmin...

Manager-hyung nods to some of the people, who are Starship staff, "That, we already plan..."

~~~

Kwangmin got into the practice room; and find out that the hyung is practicing their songs.

What he didn't notice is Youngmin already hafl-way march towards him, demanding him to tell what's the meeting about.

"It's nothing, Youngmin. Manager-hyung is just worry about me. That's all."

Youngmin frown, "Really? That's all?"

Kwangmin nods as he silently pray for Youngmin not to pry this thing...He can't lie to his own twins...

"Okay, but like always, sit next to me during the fanmeeting."

Kwangmin nods.

It's more like instruction rather than asking...

Well! That's Youngmin for him....

'I hope everything is going to be fine tomorrow....'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello there! I know it's been like what? months since my last update? I'm terribly sorry...

I just got my final exam's result and thank God...and now I'm at my campus NOT having semester break...

Which I found it rather interesting and,....blalalala...

Anyway...hope you're still willing to read my lousy fic~ 

Goodbye for now...

p/s: dying to write for other fics update but stuck with classes...damn