What is this all about?

Taking care of you

"Kwangmin-ah!"

Kwangmin glance upward.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

The latter shook his head slowly.

Youngmin and the rest sit around the table; filling each of the chair there.

"What happen?"

"H-hyung..."

That came out in whisper...

 

Earlier that day...

"Well, that's for the first interview...Now I'll drop you guys at XXX radio. I'll pick you up in an hour an we'll go for lunch."

"De, hyung."

They are all in the van, getting to another radio station to be interview.

"Youngmin-ah, gwenchana?"

The blonde nodded softly, "Un."

Hyunseong tap his shoulder, making the younger turn to face him.

"We'll go straight home right after we finish our schedule, okay?"

He smile brightly after hearing Hyunseong's idea.

 

After the 3rd interview of the day, now left only night schedule.

"Huaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! I'm deadly tired!"

Donghyun smack on Jeongmin's head, "You're just overreact."

"Where are they? I want my drink!"

Just then, the door to the van were harshly open by Hyunseong.

"Hyung! We need to go to police station, now!"

Manager Lee gagged for a moment before he finally realize what Hyunseong said.

"B-but why?"

Youngmin, Minwoo and Hyunseong jump into the van.

"Kwangmin..."

 

Currently; at police station...

Manager Kim sit on Kwangmin's right; handing him a cup of plain water.

"He was resting and I was on my way on checking him since it's about time he eat his med. Someone try to break in...well he did manage to break in and left 'something' for him."

Kwangmin went stiff for awhile at the mention of 'something'.

Youngmin who happen to notice that, grab his dongsaeng and hug him; hope that he'll calm his dopple ganger a bit.

"What is this 'something'?" ask Minwoo.

"Well, that-"

"Kim-shi. According to the eye witness, the suspect is a young man, age around 20. We've suspect that it had something to do with the hit and run accident."

One of the police officer come to talk with Manager Kim.

"It appears that the criminal that hit and run probably in a state of panic or fear that he or she might pay someone to threat, or to scare Kwangmin-sshi."

Manager Kim nods, "How about the box?"

"Our lab result came out just now; it's a dead crow that have been brutally...killed..."

"O-Oi, what does Kwangmin had to do with a dead crow?" asked the puzzle Donghyun.

Manager Kim thanks the police officer before heading back to the boys.

"Earlier this evening, like I told you just now, I went back to check on Kwangmin but I found him in state of panic; as in he had his panic attack. It turn out that someone try to put a box containing a dead crow; you heard just now about it being kill brutally, as a sign of threatening Kwangmin but fail to do so as he was notice by Kwangmin himself. Kwangmin was taking the trash away when the culprit just about to drop the box."

Hyunseong and Donghyun glance Kwangmin for awhile before looking back at Manager Kim.

"So this man try to hurt Kwangmin but fail to do so when I arrive there."

"Hyung, it's no longer safe to leave him alone now."

Donghyun nods, "But he need his rest...I don't want our schedule to tire him up..."

They all turn to their manager, hoping there's somehow a way to protect Kwangmin without disturbing his resting time.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't think other way than bring him along to watch him closely."

All of them excluding Kwangmin sigh.

"...Kwangmin-ah?"

"..."

Manager Kim stare at him for awhile before turning to Youngmin, "He barely talk after this incident happen...And he haven't eat his lunch yet..."

Youngmin eye his twins sadly, "Kwangmin-ah, hyung is here. You'll be fine, okay?"

"..."

He couldn't control his feelings anymore that he proceed to hug his dearest twins.

"Let's go, we'll take care of you..."

It break Youngmin's heart into pieces seeing his twins didn't even move, flinch or response at either one of their call...

Kneeling down in front of the younger, he try to catch his attention.

When he finally earn a nod from him, he holds the other hand tightly, dragging him up and walk out of the police station with the rest of Boyfriend and their managers.

~~~

They make a quick stop at a food stall, buying food for their forgotten lunch before heading to a TV station for their interview on Kwangmin's accident.

When they get there, they got around 45 minutes of free time before the interview which they use it wisely for lunch.

"Kwangmin-ah..."

"...hyung..."

At least he could speak now...

"Come and eat with us, here."

"...not hungry..."

"Come here..." argues Youngmin with him.

And the younger obey as he sat next to Youngmin.

"Eat with me..."

Kwangmin is too tired...either physically or emotionally...

He nods and just chew whatever Youngmin feed him.

 

 

Midnight

"Finally! Hyuuuuuuuung! Jebal...I'm deadly tired so please drive as fast as you can! My bed and pillow are waiting for me!" whine Jeongmin to their manager.

"Aegessumnida...Meanwhile, you can sleep in the car..."

About ten minutes later, the van went silent, only soft snores can be heard.

"Who's awake?" ask Manager Kim.

"Me." 

"Here."

"Yes?"

So, Hyunseong, Donghyun and Youngmin...

"While you guys were doing interviews, I got a call from the police department, telling that they got another hint about Kwangmin's accident."

The three of them went stiff. Donghyun, as usual, decide to ask.

"What's the hint?"

They heard the manager sigh, "They said after investigating the suspects background, along with the car that has been burn, it is said that the culprits are girls..."

"Girls? Wait! ARE GIRLS?! You mean, there are more than one culprit?!" Yelled Youngmin.

"Yah! The rest are sleeping!" scold Hyunseong but Youngmin ignore him like he always do.

The car slow down due to the red light ahead as the manager continue to tell them.

"The police detected this when they were on the site Kwangmin usually check in to...The haters forum...And it seems like they gather a team through this forum too..."

Waiting for the boys to reply, it seems like they're asking to tell more when they didn't say anything.

"I hate to say this but,with the girls are still out there...Starship had made a decision...We have to cancel all Bestfriend's meeting event, fan meeting, shake hands...the one that has been planned and even the one that suppose to be held next week....we have to cancel them all..."

"WHAT?!"

"No way..."

"What are we going to tell Bestfriends?"

Seconds later, the traffic light turn green, and the car start to move again.

"They said to put you all in hiatus after finish promoting I'll Be There...and it will continue if we couldn't catch the culprits...as to the reason why Starship made this hard decision is because....on your last fanmeeting...there's a group of them, disguise as fans and a worker snuck in...she manage to pour droplets of poison into Kwangmin's drink but luckily one of the worker notice the cap was already twisted open and replace it with the new one..."

"...."

And the car stop at their destination as Manager Kim pull the hand break.

"To make you easier to understand, we need to slow down on your activities first; at least until we figure out who are they so they won't be able to snuck into such event or so...and give sometimes for Kwangmin to recover, either physically or mentally..."

"...Damn all those haters!"

"Youngmin!" warn Donghyun, though he knew that will trigger the younger to go berserk.

"WHAT?! Aren't you getting tired of those haters?! First, trying to poison MY TWINS! Then try to kill him! Next? Taking Bestfriends away from us?!"

"Why don't you calm down, get out from the car, help to get our things indide while we get the magnaes on our back?" cut Hyunseong.

Donghyun is already waking up Jeongmin and then carrying Minwoo on his back.

"You help Youngmin to carry out bag...wake up, Jeongmin!"

Jeongmin pout when he saw Hyunseong and Donghyun carry both magnae; Kwangmin and Minwoo inside.

"I'm already up!"

Actually, he was wide awake after hearing Youngmin sudden outrage.

He's been eavesdrop everything...not from the beginning though...but he knew it was about the haters. 

Since Youngmin did and still let out a stream of curse even they're inside the elevator to reach their dorm.

When is he going to stop yelling and cursing! And I'm surprise with the magnaes who still can sleep throughout this noise....

Hyunseong and Donghyun get the magnae on their respective bed while having Jeongmin to deal with the blonde.

Finally, having sick of him cursing all and about, Donghyun decide to that he had enough.

"JO YOUNGMIN! It's already midnight and you know that Starship's decision is absolute! We're already tired out...We'll obey to their decisions and order as we will discuss something else to keep in touch with Bestfriends! For now, let's call it a day and focus on Kwangmin's recovery! Uh-uh! I don't want to hear any curse coming out of your mouth or that ugly sour face of yours! Go get your towel and cloth, get a nice shower and sleep!"

"B-but, hyung-"

"I SAID I CALL IT A DAY!"

"..."

Hearing the screaming and yelling, Hyunseong step out; just in case if the words are not enough to stop Youngmin.

"I know you're mad...We all mad...but cursing and stay mad is not the way to deal with it..."

Youngmin look down sadly..."I know...but they're harming Kwangmin! My twins! My other half! How can I not be mad?!"

"Of course...you deserve to be mad...but yelling here, cursing the culprits, does this made them stop? Will this help Kwangmin in his healing process? Yes? No?"

"..."

Donghyun smile softly, "Get a rest...we'll talk about this tomorrow...when everyone is awake...And please..stay calm...it's hard to handle the 'temper-Youngmin' without Kwangmin by our side..."

"Ye, hyung..."

 

~~~~~~~~

 

I finally manage to post Chapter 8!!!! TT__TT I've been trying to post it like....a week ago and I didn't have time till now! Huhuhu...

I kinda feel like I'm all rusty on writing..I didn't even check my grammar or spelling...so, I'm so sorry for that.... ;A;

I hope you still enjoy my writing....thanks for reading :D