Comeback....

Taking care of you

It has been a month and now that Kwangmin is completely recover from his injury, they've start to practice dances of their song and for their comeback.

Why comeback?

It was Kwangmin request supported by the rest of Boyfriend member. They had to beg their CEO themselves that they have been call upon a meeting when the managers told Starship CEO about them requesting for comeback.

It is not an easy comeback for them. A lot of strict instruction they need to follow. Before, they would use 2 van to bring the 6 of them but now they have to move around in a van squeezing the six of them for safety.

Since they are going to do fanmeeting and such, security are going to be tighten up and strict instruction will be given to fangirls.

They have to agree to the security to do spot check before allowing fans to get inside although it is like disturbing their privacy.

It is hurt for them to see their Bestfriend had to face this much in order for them to finally make comeback....a very risky comeback.

However...knowing and trusting their lovely fanclub, they knew that they couldnt wish more since Bestfriend have been prove to them that they are the most wonderful fanclub they can ever had.

They had shoot music video indoor for safety. That is one of all strict instruction they had to follow if they want to do a comeback.

===

At the dance room, while they're sweating like hell, Manager Lee bust in with a big smile.

"Working hard?"

"Stop it hyung, as if we don't know what's hidden under that cheeky smile of yours. Now tell us."

Manager Lee let out a series of chuckle. "Okay! Okay! You win. Gather around."

The seven of them sit in a circle while the magnae urge their hyungnim to immediately spill it out.

"I have good news and bad news. So which one first?"

All of them pout, "I thought only good news; seeing you all smiley like that..." said Jeongmin.

"Well, that bad news is not really bad...I guess..."

Tired of this 'bad news/good news', Youngmin ask him to tell bad news first.

"Bad news is, your fan signing event will not be held."

"What?!"

"But, we've been planned this for a while! How can they just refuse like this? Upper management, what's their reason? Didn't they approve our comeback?"

All of them look at Hyunseong, who most likely the one that tend to NOT to speak much...but...

"Hyunseong-ah, this is the first time I see you like this."

Hyunseong pout, "This is not the time to amuse or anything, hyung."

"ANYWAY! What's the good news?"

"Oh yeah! Thanks, Kwangmin. I almost forgot. First of all, the management would like to tell you that they hate risking any of your life out there by doing fan meetings or such...at the same time they, well, WE will try our best to keep you guys safe and can be unite with Bestfriend soon. So, we've been propose, plan...argue, you name it...about us, allowing you to have Free Hugs Event with several restriction."

(A/N: I dont remember their comeback -LOVE STYLE- have this event but if they dont...I shall remind you, this is fanfic...anything can happen here...LOL)

...

"Too shock to speak or you guys didn't hear a thing I said?"

"..."

Manager Lee smile smugly, he's been knowing these boy for so long that he knew this 'silence' game.

"Keep doing that and I'll just cancel everything-"

"HYUNGNIM! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!" 

In a split second, the six member bear-hug their manager. 

After giving their famous bear-hug to Manager Lee, they all went out of the room and hug anyone they bump onto. SISTAR noona, K.Will, dance instructor, stylist noona, ANYONE and EVERYONE they saw.

It's like, they've been cage for so long and finally be able to go out, meeting with Bestfriend even!

Starship has been taking care of them just nice.

 

===

 

That night, the very same night where the good news have been told, all of them couldn't sleep.

"Hyungnim really know how to break the good news! And I scold him for nothing!" said Hyunseong, remember how he yell at the poor manager.

Minwoo squeal in delight, thinking how's Bestfriend going to react.

"Hyung, who would advertise about this event?" strangely ask by Youngmin.

Donghyun raise an eye brows, "Most likely Starship, why?"

Youngmin and Kwangmin had this mischievious smile on.

"Why don't WE advertise or promote it with OUR way?" chorus the twins.

The leader immediately sit up. 

"No, NO! Like we don't know that both of you are a prankster! No, YoungKwang. NO!"

Kwangmin pout, "You're no fun, hyung."

"Yeah, we thought you're the best leader. Apparently you're just a 'common' leader."

DUSH!

A small cushion pillow just landed on the elder twin's face.

"Yah! What did I do?"

"Disrespect me."

Youngmin scrunch his face, grabbing one of Kwangmin's Pikachu -despite the younger whining at him for touching his Pikachu collection- and start to aim before throwing it to Donghyun, which dodge and hit Hyunseong, on the bottom bunk.

"Hey!"

The main vocal of the group throw one of his pillow to random direction since he didn't even know who throw it; it's dark. They already turn off the light.

"Oommf! Who's throwing pillow to me?!"

Thanks to the leader, they had this wonderful pillow fight. YoungKwang wins courtesy of Kwangmin's Pikachu.

A load of armor if you ask Jo Youngmin though everytime he threw it, Kwangmin will whine and ask the elder to get it back.

 

===

The next day, they went out to get outfit for hug event.

Being the bouncy group, the van is now fill in with laughter, whining, jokes, every noise they possibly produce.

"Hyungnim, is it just merely hugging event or there's something else?" ask Kwangmin.

He's the most excited member ever since the announcement was made.

"Hmm...that will be the company secret."

Kwangmin pout, "You're no fun. I hate you."

"Yes, Kwangmin-ah...Hyung love you too." reply the manager.

The 4D prince pout for more. He need to find out what is it so he can prepare himself to meet bestfriend.

"AAAAAAA!!! HYUNG!!! TELL ME!!! TELL MEEEEE!!!"

There you go, hyper-active Kwangmin is ON.

"OH MY GOD, Donghyun. What were you guys eating this morning?"

Donghyun blink, "Pancake with honey..."

What's the relation between hyper-active Kwangmin and pancake with honey?...OH...

"You just give him a dose of his energy supply. You're responsible if he suddenly-"

"HYUNG, TELL ME!"

Kwangmin had just crawl all the way to sit next to driver's seat that was empty second ago.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE?"

"I...crawl? NOW TELL ME!"

Manager Kim rubbed his forehead. Why does this kid always bother him, not Manager Lee.

"Youngmin, take him before he make me lose control of this car."

"Kwangmin-ah, come back here."

"No. You tell me first; a clue or hint would be nice. Or! You know what I'mm capable to do to you, nae saranghae hyungnim~"

The rest of the member wouldnt be surprise if one day they found Kwangmin all tied up by Manager Kim.

He seems to enjoy teasing the eldest despite him being taking care of Manager Kim.

"Game! That's all I can say, now move back or I'll pick Manager Lee to tame you!"

"Mehrong!"

He crawl to the back just like how he did before. With that skinny body of him, he can fit anywhere if you ask me.

===

Somewhere...

"Comeback? It seems that the boy had finally recover, eh?"

A girl giggle, "Well, not for long...not for long..."

"Quite brave action, Starship. I don't which one to amuse, the company or the boys. Anyway, both management and group are stupid."

"Hey! We can't make mistake this time! We have to do it perfectly!" said a girl; with ponytail tied using pink ribbon.

The leader, one with shoulder-length hair smirk. "Of course, are you blind enough that they're just fit into our prediction?"

"...hmph!"

"Hey! Who are you to do that to me! Boys! Take her out!"

2 guys got into the room and drag the girl out.

"W-Wait! I'm sorry! No! Let go off me!"

"Take that trash out. I don't want to see her face anymore."

"No! NO! You can't do this to me!"

The guys smirk before dragging her out of the room fully and into another room.

 

 

 

===

 

HI? TT__TT 

I'm terribly sorry for...like whut? Is it a month without update or news? I'm really sorry *bow deep down to the earth core*.

This semester I need to focus more since I have to take Account...I didn't have basic account so...double work for me on studying...

Other than that, wish me luck and pray for my Mr. Right. Coz I think I found my Mr. Right...just didn't have the courage to tell him...*IMACOWARD*

Okay, hope you enjoy reading them! Once again, I am terribly sorry for being chipsmore, like how I always turn up suddenly and update...then gone for almost a month and come again...

And I think this chapter is quite short...TT__TT

...

IDK what to say...so, thanks for still reading, commenting and subscribing my fanfic...There will be tons of grammar mistake up there. It's 3 am. I got class at 10 tomorrow and I still couldnt sleep. That's another reason why I update....

=w=

Enough...I'll see you guys later, huhuhu~

:D