In need of...

Taking care of you

''Hey, just in time. I-No, well of course! Listen, I need you to do something...No, he's not mad anymore, I promise you. He just...shock...anyway, will you help me or not?...Good, thank you. I'll let you know when I finish book your flight.''

He ends the call and nods to the person towering over him.

''Done.''

~~~

A few days of being busy and such, though they've been in and out of preparation room; make up and cloth, they still couldn't figure out which one or two are Tao's guy.

That was until Jongdae, one of the crew lend by J-company that manage them accidentally said Tao's name.

Hyungseong smile brightly while cornering the guy, luckily for him, he is taller than this Jongdae-guy.

''Kim Jongdae?''

The guy pout, ''No, I'm Kim Jong-night..well of course I am! I even wear my ID card,'' he said, shoving his ID card right on Hyunseong's face.

''So, I heard you mention about someone name Tao. I assume that you're one of his guy. Or you're the only one?''

Just then, a bit shorter-than-Jongdae-guy pass by and smirk.

''Oh no! I'm not alone and I'm with Baozi!''

''...wasn't that...a type of chinese food? Why does Tao's unit are all..unique?'' Hyunseong ask Jongdae and decide to just mumble the last sentences to himself.

''Yes but hell no I'm coming to this foreign country bring only food with me. Aha! This is Minseok! Kim Minseok the Baozi!''

Jongdae pulled a guy; the very same guy that smirk while he pass by just now.

''Yah! I thought they're suppose to find out by themselves about us!''

Jongdae grins to him, ''But he already found me!''

Minseok sigh, before turning to Hyunseong, ''Kim Minseok, I know that we both have the same surename but please note this; I am not related to him, neither adopted/step brother nor blood-related, not now, not ever.''

While Minseok looks like he's tired by taking care of a kid-namely Jongdae-, the kid himself start to rant about how many Kim's in Tao's unit and they've been question everytime the team were told to introduce themselves.

''-oh! Even Tao long lost-!''

''ENOUGH, KIM JONGDAE!''

''...''

Hyunseong scratch his non-itchy neck, ''So, back to business. Won't Tao be here with you? Heard that his brother, Kris took over this case few days ago.''

''No, he won't be with us. He's been transfer to a temporary unit to lead another case. And yes, Kris took over the case. Don't worry, he's as good as Tao if you ignore his face and his almighty-pride.''

Hyunseong nods at the same time wondering how old are these two because one, Jongdae didn't act mature he's like, younger than Tao and dont even let him start about how Minseok's baby face looks like.

Minseok told Jongdae to move the cloth line-up back to the changing room before he remember something.

''Oh hey, in case you're wondering, that ppabo over there is 92-liner and I'm 90-liner. That means we're both you're hyung despite our looks. Another thing is, do whatever it takes to avoid signing contracts with Flaming Hot boutique. That's own by Min-ah. Chow!''

Hyunseong frown, ''Tao's unit are full of...weirdo?''

Well, maybe, maybe not all...Maybe just Tao is the sane one.

~~~

''What are you guys doing?''

All 5 heads turn to him.

''Reviewing contracts. You know, we're offer to do various CF and Manager-hyung had went through some of it. He had us to review it and choose.''

Hyunseong take a seat next to Donghyun, ''Is there any Flaming Hot brand or boutique?''

'''Here!'' Minwoo chirp, waving a handful stack of paper.

''Out list that one. Minseok-hyung said that one belongs to Min-ah.''

Minwoo widen his eyes as he immediately (practically) throw the contract on the floor as if it contains deatly disease.

''Wait! Who's Minseok?''

''Kim Minseok, and Kim Jongdae, those two are the guy that Tao sent.''

Youngmin perks up, ''Are they related?''

''No, they happen to have same surname.''

''..okay. Now back to work!''

''Don't they have any game or Pokemon's CF?''

WHACK!

''Grow up a bit, Kwangmin.''

Kwangmin pout, ''Not my fault that Pikachu is waaayyy cuter than Pooh! He even soundd better, if you say Pooh repeatedly, it sound poop!''

Youngmin widen his eyes, ''D-Did you just insult my Pooh?!''

''I was telling the truth!''

''AND I WANT THIS REVIEWING-CONTRACT TO END TONIGHT! NOW SIT BOTH OF YOU!''

''...''

''...''

''AND STOP GLARING AT EACH OTHER TOO!''

Jeongin and Minwoo grins at the scolded twins.

''Finish this fast and we''ll get too sleep early, tomorrow Manager-hyung going to fetch our fanmail; as in letters and present so help me god or I'll call him to cancel tomorrw's day off!''

Donghyun glared.

''WILL DO!''

~~~

"Oppa? Are you busy? Still working?"

Tao adjusted his phone to his right ears while still reviewing the file of new case he got earlier.

"Hmmm, not really. Just checking on new case, and yeah, still working, in fact, I'm still at my office."

"Yah, you're still working? But it's 11p.m now! How can you still be-wait, did you have your dinner?"

Finally he drop the papers on his desk and take a look at his watch; indeed, it is 11p.m.

He's been too immersed with his work, AGAIN.

"..I did it again..."

Rustles were heard, I take that as she's on her bed.

"Y-you did it again? Yah! You mean you keep on doing your work and skipped meal? Oppa!"

Tao let a series of chuckle, "Relax! I'll stopby and grab something on my way back. Now, be honest with me. You won't call me unless it's about serious thing."

"You know me too well..."

"Well, there's a reason why we got engage, in case you forget."

"That's not what I mean! Anyway, I uh, have something to tell you. I don't know this is good or bad thing."

He stood up, start to tidy up his work area, arrange files and all.

"What is it?"

"I got an invitation from Min-ah. She's inviting us for her new store opening at Japan."

The man glance around before stepping out of his office and finally leave the building.

"What did you say about it?"

"W-well I told her that, first, you might be working on that day, second, since I'm your fiance, I would like to ask your permission first. But she really wants me to come, oppa."

"You should go."

"Eh? Really?"

"Yeah, but I'll send someone to watch over you, just in case, okay?"

"Oooh! Who'd come with me? Chanyeol-oppa? Baekhyun-oppa?"

By this time, he already reach his car, "Aniya, not them. I need them to be here. Just, someone, okay?"

"Tell me~"

Unconsciously, he smirk, "Where's the fun on that if I tell you who'd I send?"

"Yah! Nappeun oppa!" (Nappeun-bad)

"Your nappeun oppa. Okay, I have to go now, I need both hand to drive."

Ae-ri laugh could be hear from his phone, "Okay, drive carefully, oppa. Don't forget to stop by somewhere for your dinner, oppa."

"Arasseo, good night. I love you."

"I love you too, oppa."

Tao sigh, What is her plan exactly? What's with the invitation; adresssed to him and Ae-ri? Something is not right.

He open the contact book in his phone and call for a number.

"Yah, it's me. I'm going to change you flight tomorrow. You'll be here in 2 days, I'll text the detail next morning."

~~~

"Hyung! You didn't tell me we're going to start shooting this soon!"

Donghyun sigh, "I didn't know either, I guess manager-hyung forgot to tell us again."

"Yah twins! If you guys being pair up together, make sure you both do you mission well! If things get suspicious, ring any of us, better yet, call for manager-hyung, arasseo?" 

The leader remind to the twins.

They're in shock and worry that they have to start shooting for their variety show starting today. 

And the variety show contains of finishing mission given to them.

To complete those mission, they're required to move in pair and separately.

That's what make them worry about. To make it worst, the mission is all over the city.

"Donghyun-Minwoo, Hyunseong-Jeongmin, Youngmin-Kwangmin."

The PD announce for their pair.

Hyunseong and Donghyun exchange glances and start their act.

"Wae? Can't I be with Kwangmin?" Hyunseong try.

"No, this type of pair are voted by fans so no changing partners."

"If we happen to get the same mission, can we go together?"

"The staff won't pass the same mission for two couple, don't worry."

They're wrong; all of Boyfriend members are worry to death.

"But we can still use our phone to call each other, right?"

PD-nim nods, "Yes you can. Since you guys are still new in Japan, we'll have 2 translator coming with you."

"Two? But there are 3 couple!"

"You have to play a game, 2 win team will have the translator to go with you," he then pull two guy from the back, "they're your staff too. Introduce yourself."

They sigh in relief when they saw the two guys.

"I'm Kim Minseok, and this is Kim Jongdae. We're not related, neither adopted. Not now, not ever."

While the crew take a 5 minutes break, Boyfriend member are now discussing their plan upon giving the twins team to win so that one of the Kim will be with them.

"But we don't even know what game we're going to play, hyung!" Minwoo cries.

"Let see, what are the possible games they'd want us to play?"

"5 minutes out! Standby!"

"Damn it!"

"Get into the camera view with your partner, everyone."

And so the shooting continue.

=e=e=e=e=e=e=

 

Hi everyone...yes yes..it's been a long time...I was kinda...break down a bit since I'm also an EXO-stan...IDK if you know but if you don't, it was about Kris, the EXO-M leader, also members of EXO (duh! me), file lawsuit and to make it simple...he's kinda out of EXO. I'm not going to rant about it or whatnot. I'm just telling why I'm late with the update.

To new subscribers, thank you for subscribing and reading. Please, do leave your comment down there (especially on time like this, I'm still a bit down but slowly going to move on). So yeah, I believe your comments will definitely help me.

To summarize about this EXO and Kris issue, I won't take side as I don't and will never know the truth. I wish the best of luck to Kris and to EXO. Congratulations to EXO for their first solo concert! 

Finally, I'll write this fic with him (Kris) in it, of course. Thank you. :)