Red Velvet

Taking care of you

She widen her eyes, No! No, no, no! That can't be happening!

Grabbing her phone, she quickly punch in several number and wait for the person to answer.

"Yeoboseyo, Umma?"

"Oh, Eunyoung-ah! You've landed already?"

"Awhile ago...Uhm, is Ilhoon there?"

"He's asleep. He tired out playing with your friend earlier."

"M-My friend?"

"Yes. She came earlier to give Ilhoon a present; a teddy bear to cuddle with so he won't be lonely when you're not around. She's such a sweet young lady, how come you never mention her to me?"

No...this can't be happening...shouldn't Ilhoon be scared of her?

She sigh mentally, of course, she won't let Ilhoon to look at her face before for her future plan.

"Umma, it's the best if you won't allow her to meet Ilhoon again."

"Why not? She's a nice young lady. She even promised your son to bring him to amusement park the next time she come to visit!"

How am I suppose to say this?

"J-Just, just be with him anytime he go out, okay?"

"Don't worry my dear, I will take a good care of Ilhoon. Now, stop worrying and enjoy your day while you're in Japan!"

Minutes later, the call ends. 

Eunyoung walk to the chair on the desk and sit on it before burning the small red card she read earlier with the candle that already lit up for her.

Placing her phone on her right side, she bring both her palm covering her face.

What am I going to do?

~~~

Yawning and struggling to keep his eyes open, Donghyun crawl out off his bed and walk to Hyunseong's.

"Hyunseong....Hyunseong-ah! Ireona!"

"...mmurffff...mineetttt..."

Donghyun patted the younger's cheek softly, "Come on, wake up! Help me wake the others!"

"..hyung~ I'm...ufffff..."

"No, not in 5 minute, now!"

Hyunseong sit abruptly causing his head to bump with Donghyun's.

"Yah!"

"Now I'm awake! So, who goes to which room?"

They both sood up and walk to the door, "You to Jeongmin's and maknae, I'll get the twins."

~~~

"Jeongmin, go get change, now!"

The atmosphere in the room is totally chaotic.

"Ji-min, where is Eunyoung? We're running out of crew and they're having schedule in less than 30 minutes! It requieres the least 15 minutes to reach there!"

The young stylist shrug, "I've knock her room thrice, and didn't get answer that I thought she'd left. I don't-"

"Sorry for being late!"

Manager Kim let out a grunt, "Save that later, get them ready. By then, prepare yourself and make sure you come out with a good reason of yours as to why you're late!"

The stressed man walk away from them and yell to nothing in particular about having less than 10 minutes to get ready.

~~~

As soon as the boy leave the room, Manager Kim remind her that he'll send Manager Lee to meet her later.

She sigh in relief, at least she's safe for now.

When she confirmed that the rest of the staff got out to get food, leaving a few of them doing their own things, she dig her pocket and take out the card.

Eunyoung read it over and over again.

Can I trust him? But what if he's just another man of her that is send to test me?

~~~

On their way to the photoshoot set.

"Hyung, we should tell her about Eunyoung-noona. She's late and she look so un-focus!" said Minwoo.

Donghyun nods, "I know, I already tell Tao about this."

"Tao? Why not Aeri?" voice Hyunseong.

He felt weird when Donghyun said he'd text Tao. Before this, it's always to Aeri.

"Tao prevent her from contacting any of us as Min-ah might start to track down her call or something like that. The main point is, he's trying to keep her safe."

"Over-protecting jerk."

"Jeongmin."

Jeongmin pout, "Stating the truth."

Again, the leader sigh, "Aeri and Min-ah had this talk and she told Tao what they're talking about. Tao feels that Min-ah is going to 'watch' Aeri or something. He had her text me about contacting only Tao to update while we're at Japan at least until Tao deem she's safe. He's right though, he said that Aeri felt she's being watch when she go out of her house."

The rest of the members nod, Jeongmin on the other side feel that he's been slapped virtually after hearing Donghyun's explaination.

"Hyung, Donghyun-hyung. If we're to stay here and according to Tao-hyung, she'll come here eventually, right?"

"Yes, Kwangmin."

The younger shrug, "We're still in danger then."

"Nope. Let just say she's not that powerful when she's in Japan and Tao is sending his man her. But he didn't tell me who."

"Wait, Kwangmin. You said 'Tao-hyung'. How did you know he's a hyung?" ask the shorter; Jeongmin.

Hyunseong smirk, "He's a hyung to you too, Jeongiie. He's 93-liner."

"WHAT?!"

"So please, do respect him the next time we meet."

Jeongmin was speechless, the wholetime he call the other jerk, he need to change it to hyung! Unbelievable.

"Did he tell you when will his man arrive?" the elder twins ask.

The eldest title his head to side, trying to recall if he ever said it.

"All I remember is, he said he'll send his guy and will be here as soon as possible."

~~~

(A/N: Friendly reminder you might get confuse...Jongdae is Chen's real name, Minseok is Xiumin's real name.) 

At an apartment complex somewhere in Japan.

"Wow." 

Jongdae said almost drop his suitcase shortly after he switch on the lamp.

"One word, rich bastard."

Minseok comically sweatdrop, "That's two word, you idiot. And do not call him bastard."

He then walk further in to the apartment Tao had let him to use.

(A/N: I went google for it since I'm really bad at describing thing/space/cloth..thank you very much and credit to owner)

"I like this one better than the one he owns in China. When I get myself one, I'll ask him to do it for me."

Widen his eyes, he turn his head to Minseok, "He owns more?!"

Xiumin nods. He got inside and check for bedroom only to find a small envelope on the desk containing a card and car key.

"He even lend us his car...and Jongdae, he told me not to use the master bedroom. We'll use the remaining room."

The elder left him to unpack while Jongdae continue to stare in awe.

~~~

"Why do you have to draw our unit special badge on the note??!! God, Tao will get mad if he knew!!"

Jongdae pout, "Well at least I don't use my real name, Minseok-hyung."

Minseok whack his head for the third time.

"I hate you!"

Just then, a group of people come in. 

None of them looks like going to eat here; they're ordering take outs.

"Hey, is that her?"

Jongdae raise his head and eye one of the girl Minseok just pointed at.

"Yup, she's the one."

They continue to watch her and saw her excuse herself to somewhere they assume bathroom.

Jongdae palm the older's cheek and squish it much to the elder hatred.

The latter grins, he grab his drink and splash to Jongdae's shirt earning a gasp from the other.

"Now go."

Jongdae pout, "At least give me a signal. Now I'm all drench."

Minseok smirk, "No body touch my baozi cheeks so I take that as a signal."

"How long do I have?"

The elder of the two glance towards the remaining group of people, "10, the most. Make it quick and Jongdae, do not reveal you're a cops for now. I'm sure Min-ah threatened her not to report this to police."

"Then what am I suppose to say? I'm an angel from heaven send by God to help her or something?"

Earning a whack on his head, "Well smartass, use your brain!"

With that, the younger pout and make a bee-line to the toilet.

~~~

Back at Korea.

The two youngest of the sibblings race up to their beloved hyung, not bothering to knock as they barge into the room.

"Hyung! We found something!"

Getting use to the sudden intruders, he signal them to sit down.

"Before this, there's a case reported by Starship Ent. upon hit and run. The victim was Jo Kwangmin, the elder twins."

Sehun shook his head, "He's the younger twins."

"No he's not! He's the elder one!"

Obviously Sehun was about to fight back if not because of Tao.

"Both of you, Jo Kwangmin is the younger twins and-"

"-Hah! In your face, Jongin!"

"I'm older than you!"

"By three freaking month a-"

Before Sehun could get to say anything more, something fly onto their direction.

"Any scream from the two of you, I wouldn't guarantee Tao can save you from my wrath."

They could see Kris walking in the room to reach back a thick book he had thrown in between Jongin an Sehun.

"Thanks, Kris-hyung. Sorry that we start without you. Back at you, Jongin."

Jongin pout to Kris but nods anyway, "Right. In that case, it state that according to CCTV they got, there were three girls in the car that used to hit Kwangmin and assume one of them was Min-ah. Before you ask about the car, the police found it was burnt to ashes nearby the event took place. The question is, who's the other two?"

"But hyung, they just assume that one of them is Min-ah. I don't think this case is related. I mean, she's the type that won't get her hand dirty. She'd send people to do it for her."

Jongin hand him the folder as the elder go through with Kris.

"The case is close already?"

"No. The suspected sasaeng; as in teenage girls that has been skipping school. I manage-"

"Ehem!"

Jongin sigh, "-okay, WE manage to dig this seal folder underneath the one you're holding. The managers shared interesting event with the police as they wanted these girls to be track down. There's a girl came up and confess that she's one of them. Before this hit and run happen, the three of them attanded a fanmeeting. One of them; this girl that come to confess, said that she managed to sneak into their room backstage and try to poison Kwangmin. Apparently the crew knew her intention so they throw the bottle and replace with new one. The thing is, they did not try once, but twice. The second one was not by her, neither by the remaining two."

"You mean the second one was done by someone inside?"

Jongin and Sehun nods.

"Is this girl arrested? The one that confess." asked their eldest brother.

Sehun shook his head, "No. Starship did not report the poison attempt because their management said it did not happen. They assume that she confess out of guilt and since there's no official report, they let her go."

"This is what I don't understand entertainment upper management, they want their idol to get harm first before reporting it?"

"The managers thought it was just one time and she's just a high school girl." answered Jongin.

Tao look at Kris.

Kris then read through the folder again before asking them.

"Tell me about the second case."

"You mean second attempt? They switch his migraine pills to a very strong dose of sleeping pills."

"How did they found out?"

Sehun had his hand on his chin, "Hmm...we manage to get this from uh...what was his name again? Yeah, Hyunseong. He-"

"He's a hyung to you, Sehun."

"Right, he told us there's this one day they had hectic schedule and Kwangmin was having migraine. He didn't wake up the next 24 hours. He literally slept through a day. When he woke up, he had this terrible headache so they went through his stuff and the first thing that click their mind was his meds. They had it test and it's a high dose of sleeping pills."

Kris lean back on his seat, "Why didn't they report this?"

"They didn't even know when was the med got switched. So they just shrug it off."

A frown appear on Tao's face as he inspect the pictures;screenshots of the CCTV.

"This looks like a rushing one. It's like a back up plan. So the first was to get him poison and when it didn't happen, they switch to hit and run? I don't think this is Min-ah's work. Like you said Jongin, she's the type that won't get her hand dirty...we missed something...wait."

He ran through the report again, "I knew it! Get Baekhyun-hyung to ran through this site. I remember one of them mention about forum or haters page."

He get the highlighter and highlight the website, giving the folder back to Jongin.

"Do we really have to go through all the post there, hyung?" whined Sehun.

Sehun knew that Baekhyun IS going to hold them for help, especially when it comes to reading.

"You'll know what to look out for. Go with Jongin."

"WHAT?! Hyuuuuuuuuungggg~"

"GO.WITH.HIM."

The two youngest pout, cursing each other on their way out.

"We'll go somewhere together after you both finish your work!" 

Tao yell; offer to them.

It didn't take more than 5 seconds for Sehun and Jongin to rush down happily. Afterall, Tao is their favorite hyung.

Kris glance to the still open door, "Aren't you pampering them much?"

"Naahh...I just get them to work faster."

~~~

Eunyoung sigh, she was glancing all around the restaurant before getting inside the toilet.

"I don't see anyone that stood-"

"I believe you're talking about me."

She turn around, "Chen-sshi?"

The latter nods, hands locking the door behind him.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me at least for now and," he glance at his watch, "we have less then 10 minutes for you to tell me about Min-ah."

Eunyoung widen her eyes, "W-wait! How do you know about her? And why should I trust you? Are you a cops?"

This Chen guy shrug, "What should I do so you can trust me?"

She look to her left and right, she don't even know how.

"Aha! How about this? I got this from a friend of mine that was sent to watch your son but the thing is I don't know what your son looks like."

He held out his phone, showing a picture of Ilhoon on a swing.

"T-That's my son!"

Chen smile, "Don't worry, he's safe. I knew that Min-ah went to visit him earlier but don't worry about that. Suho-hyung will keep him safe."

Eunyoung look up, passing back his phone, "W-Who are you?"

"I wish I can tell you that but you need to tell your story first. In the meantime, assume that God asnwer your pray and send me, the awesome angel to help you, okay? Of course, we won't have enough time chatting in here and, damn. We have 5 minutes left. You know Boyfriend's schedule right? Do you have it on your phone?"

She nods, he can be trusted..It's not like I have other choice....Oh god, please let him be my helper.

Out of blue, the door had a soft sound of click and a guy come in.

"Jongdae, I said 10! And you haven't change yet!"

Chen nods, mumbling sorry to the newcomer.

Eunyoung just stare at the newcomer, wasn't the door lock by Chen just now? How did he got in?

"Oh, this is Minseok, by the way. My friend. The schedule,send it to me; via bluetooth. Whenever you're with them, please look out for me. For your information, your phone record is being track down by her. I can't get you to text me, at least not until my friend Baekhyun cleared things up and tell me so. This is the only way to communicate with you, so you better memorize my face and this baozi."

Minseok just glare at Jongdae, who then pout, turn around and shamelessly change his shirt.

"We got to go now. And your friends are waiting for you, Eunyoung-sshi."

"H-How do you know my name?"

Jongdae grin, "We have to know your name in order to help you. We'll get going. To make it less suspicious, wash your hand and come out in a minute, okay?"

The two guys smile at her and walk out.

~~~

She did like she's been told; coming out after a minute.

"The next time you want to drink, turn away from me. That way, the possibility of me gettiing drench would be less."

"Whatever. Come on, we need to take pictures! We've just arrived and I can't believe the first thing you want is food! We should go shopping-"

The commotion trail on as the two guys got out of the restaurant.

"What took you so long?"

Ji-min, her co-worker ask.

"Just stomach-ache."

"Are you okay?"

Eunyoung nods, eyes still focussing on the door those two idiot just left.

=e=e=e=

 

Wanna know something stupid about me? I thought I've posted this chapter, yes, Chapter 19 like at least a week ago...and didn't bother to check if I really did because beeing dumb I am, I convince myself before going off holiday with my family that I've posted it already!!! So allow me to bang my head now...excuse me for my grammar and such like always...Thank you very much for reading and commenting as I'm being the slowest author to update a fic and sorry for taking such a long time to update...I love you all~ 

p/s: I think I've mention it somewhere but I don't remember where...it's about me having 3 fic on my draft list...all of them with 3 to 4 chapter on standby...but..I don't think I'd post it very soon...you see, blame my brain, thank you very much...and if you're curious, one is Infinite's L and OC with minor EXO (as rich bastards I guess), one is EXO's Kyungsoo with OC, and another is EXO's Tao and Kyungsoo...don't ask about my OTP...sobs...