Small, white pills...

Taking care of you

At the end, after quick meeting and discussion plus several changes on the Hug Events, they agree to proceed it with more strict security and rules.

To the company, it is for Kwangmin and the rest safety but to the boys themselves, it's tiring and irritating.

If before, they could just pair up and go to toilet but now, not even a group is enough. They need another group of guard to send them there.

Of course, they neither blame the guards or the company.

"You just have to get used to it," is what their manager said.

Kwangmin pout, "Try to have like, a dozen of stoned-face guy following you around then, hyung!"

Their manager smile softly, "You know why we're doing this, right? It's because-"

"-to keep us away from any danger..yeah yeah...but, thanks, hyung."

~~~

By now, the hall slowly fill up by fangirls, at the same time they're mumbling on how strict the company is with the rules and stuff.

It is actually VERY very dangerous to do such event considering how close the fans would be; since it's all about HUG EVENT.

A girl sigh as she felt she had to attend this event even if she's not a fan of them.

"Bag, phone and go over there for body check."

The heck, she thought.

'They're seems to be...strict. But that's good, hopefully.'

And so she place her bags and phone on the counter before proceeding to the front to be check.

"Here's your bag and phon. You're free to go."

She thank the guard and went inside.

Strange isn't? Usually, hugs event would be done at more public place but due to safely issue that the boys have been dealing with, this is the best they could provide for the fans.

~~~

"Hey boss! It turn out, they're being more strict and the event is tightly secure by guards. There's no way in hell we'll get in."

The girl twitch, "There must be someway!"

Another girl with this expressionless voice, "We've been searching all the doors, exits, emergency exits, all have been guarded."

The said boss went silent for a minute before her lips form a smirk.

"Hack their database and search any weakness on their staff."

"What are we looking at, boss?"

She stood up and slap the man, "Idiot! Look out if there's a worker with sick child, or those who's greed or money! Do you have to ask?!"

"S-Sorry, boss."

'Heh, do you think your security is strict and safe enough? Well think again, stupid!'

~~~

Changing Room

"The hall is almost full, boys get ready!"

"Okay!"

Donghyun turn to them, "We'll change seat positioning now; let the twins at the center, Minwoo and I will be on their left and Hyunseong and Jeongmin on their right. If anything happen, elder protect the younger one, got it?"

"De, hyung!"

The leader stare to each one of them and sigh, "Let's pray and hope for the best, BOYFRIEND, HWAITING!"

"HWAITING!"

As soon as they reach the hall, screams of excitement (more like a shriek, lol) boom throughout the space.

"I'm your, BOYFRIEND!"

~~~

'W-what should I do?'

She stares at the hall and fidgeting.

'I've been working for them for so long, I knew them like they're my brothers...But...my son is important to me...'

Unbuckle her right hand, she stares at the white pills hoping it to be melt or dissovles in this thin air.

Tears start to flow when she felt her phone vibrate; signaling she got a message.

 

From: Unknown

You got less than 2 hours to do...unless you doesn't want to see your precious little one again...

 

"NO! NO!"

Thank god no one is around or she might get caught and will never see her son again.

Wiping her tears away, she went to the changing room while chanting 'mianhae' as if it's a mantra to save herself from all of this.

~~~

"We understand that you've been through a lot ever since we've cause that unfortunate accident but don't worry. Like we promised before, we're doing all we can to keep in touch with our lovely bestfriend. Keep loving us, saranghae~"

After the leader ends his speech, fans start to queue to be hug by Boyfriend. (A/N: IDK why but it sounds...funny..lol)

Out of thousands fans, a girl shrug.

'Good thing there's nothing wrong with them...aaahhh! Why did I cancel my date because of these boys!! Urgh! Now I have to apologize to my boyfriend!'

Pouting, she step forward when the line start to move.

While waiting for her turn that she really wish to have soon so she could rush and by something for her boyfriend as a apologize gift, she start to think about what gift would it be.

Then she felt someone tug her shirt.

Blinking her eyes, she turn and smile, "Yes?"

The girl behind her smile back and point to the front; hinting that the line is moving already.

"S-Sorry, my mind wasn't here..."

"It's okay..."

She step forward and keep thinking but not about the gift. Now is about the anti.

'Strange, something is not right. I can feel it.'

She glance to the boys and the fans behind her, 'Not that I want to jinx it but...If anything should happen, it should be happening now. They're most likely to do it by the end of the show or something.'

Widening her view, she try to look up to every switch, mic, speakers, seats and almost everything if she could find any difference.

'Urgh! Starship should pay me instead for looking out for them! It seems nothing wrong with...wait, there's still a place where I can't access!'

And finally her turn.

~~~

"Thank you for your support." 

Hyunseong shyly said as he hug her. 

The girl smile without saying anything.

But then to Kwangmin, she wishpered something causing him to stare weirdly at her.

"You're-!"

"Shhh!"

Youngmin who's next to him look at the girl and hug her while Kwangmin told her to wait at the toilet. YES, MANS' Restroom!

~~~

RING RING!

"H-Hello?"

"Have you complete your mission?"

"I-I...I couldn't do i-it!"

"Hmmm? So you rather kill your son than? Remember, if anything happen to him, it's all your fault."

A faint screaming can be heard as she recognize that as her son's voice.

"W-Wait! I-I'll....I'll do it, please! Stop hurting him! He's innocent!"

"You've made the right choice, ma'am! Don't worry about walking home! I'll send someone to pick you up so I can make sure you wouldn't do ANYTHING STUPID that can cause your son's life."

BEEP!

"W-Wait! Hello?! Hello!"

She felt her knees weak and drop on the floor second later.

Gripping tightly on the bag she's been holding, she ped it and take out a bag of medicine.

"I-I'm sorry...I really am...Please, f-forgive me..."

~~~

Lucky for her that she's wearing jeans and sleeveless shirt with hoodies as she put up her hoodies and enter the MENS.

It turns out that there's only a guy who's washing his hand and on his way out.

She shrug, "Why am I here again? Oh right! I've sign a contract on being the idols guardian angel. Damn it!"

And so she wait and wait until footsteps were heard as 8 of guys enter the room in rush.

To her surprise, on of them lock the door.

"Talk."

'What? I've been trying to help them and now they treat me like I'm a criminal? Anyway, the fast it finish, the earlier I can go home.'

~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I was surprise when I found out that one of the girls I hugged is my savior...savior? Uhh...whatever.

She's asking where our changing room is so I told her to wait at the toilet...and just after she left the stage, I get whacked by Youngmin.

"Seriously, bro...out of all places, toilet? She's a girl, man!"

I pout, "She's been there once! I'm sure she can sneak in again...She's like what, I'm not surprise if one day she tell us she's a police, or spy..."

"You and your imagination."

Right after the event, I told them about telling her to wait at the toilet and both our managers decide to go with us WITH ADDITIONAL OF FOUR SECURITY GUARD TO GUARD THE DOOR.

Seriously, hyung?

End of POV

"Kwangmin told us that you ask him direction of their dressing room?" Manager Lee asked.

She nods, "Yes. It's strange that your anti didn't do anything throughout the event so-"

"Well of course they can't! You can see yourself how tight the security is!" cut Jeongmin.

She immediately stare at him, "It's rude to cut someone when he or she is still talking, you know."

Jeongmin pout, "Sorry."

The girl sigh, "I know that but I still feel something is not right. Usually, the anti will pull out something either during or after the event but, not that I jinx, nothing happen today. Don't you find it strange?"

"What strange more is, how the heck do you know about them and their action?"

"..."

"Are you one of them?"

Donghyun continue to press.

"Or WAS one of them?"

"I neither was or am one of them. I just...happen to know. Look, if you want to know about me, at least allow me to check your dressing room and see if there's anything strange with it."

They all sigh as the managers keep on staring at her.

"Come with us and keep your hood on." Finally, Manager Kim said.

"Wait what?! Hyung, you're going to trust her?! What if she's one of them?"

The girl finally snapped after being accuse by the same guy.

"Donghyun-sshi, if I'm one of them, I'm sure Kwangmin-sshi won't be here by now and...do you have any other option aside from trust me?"

"..."

"I thought so."

~~~

Dressing room.

"So, what are we suppose to do?"

She walk and and look at everything, even the mess and dustbin.

"Look around and tell me if you remember anything that change; your bags, snacks or the mess you guys did."

"How can we remember that?! We don't have photographic memory to begin with!"

"Just, try! Okay?!"

And so the six of them got in but of course they couldn't notice any small changes.

"The paper move." said Minwoo.

He pointer to the floor and Hyunseong whack him.

"Minwoo, we forgot to turn of the fan. Try to remember anything else."

Minwoo pout and look around once again.

Opposite from what Hyunseong think, the girl step forward and pick up the paper.

'Nothing strange on it...'

"Well! As far as we know, nothing change!" Youngmin said cheerfully.

"Not so fast, check your bag then."

Kwangmin shrug, "What do you mean?"

"Ugh! Open it, check if you lose something or there's new thing inside your bag! You're so clueless."

"It's Kwangmin, you have to bare with it." Jeongmin exclaim.

"Hey!"

After a good of 15 minutes of pulling things out from their bag, checking each of them and find out nothing wrong with it, the deem there's no trace of anti here.

"Well, good thing, then! Just becareful in any other or future activity. I better get going or my boyfriend will get mad."

"Wait! You promise us you would tell who you are..."

"I did?"

"YES!"

===

 

*build a fort and hide* Hey uhmmm... *peek a little* you can throw anything to me now for not being update like, a decade long? yeah...brick, bomb, anything...I deserve it more than you think... TT_TT

Surprisingly, though I've not being update for soooo long, I still get new subscribers so I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! TT__TT 

You guys are just...so precious to me! *huggies*