What are we going to do now?

Taking care of you

It's been a week since that accident and earlier this morning, they got news from the police department, saying that they found the matching discription of a car that hit Kwangmin. Unfortunately, it has been burn down, leaving nothing to be trace on.

Plus, the media want to meet Boyfriend to now more about this issue that their manager thought it is the best to have press conference rather than hearing random speculation coming out from the reporters.

Press conference...means Kwangmin need to show up...

Neither of them know whether the said person is ready or not...

Kwangmin's ward

"Umma, you don't have to do that. I can do it myself!" 

The younger twin pout when his mother snatch his shirt away and folded it to be pack in his bag.

"Keep quiet, you better take care of yourself and get a nice rest as soon as you get back at your dorm."

"Aegesumnida..."

"Kwangmin-hyung, can I come to play with you?"

Hyunmin, who was, and currently, jumping up and down on the side of Kwangmin's bed, finally talk.

"I don't know, Hyunnie...Maybe if I was said to stay alone, umma can drop you there?" He ask, looking at their umma.

"Sure, beside, it's good for him since you could teach him math."

Hyunmin pout, "Umma~ I come to play~ I miss my hyung-deul!"

"I didn't say that you cannot play with them, just make sure you finish your homework before playing with them. I'll make sure Kwangmin check all of it before allowing you to play, okay?"

"Uuuuuhhhh....fine..."

Kwangmin and his umma smile.

"Now that you've stop jumping, why don't you help me to pack all of your hyung's things that you asked Youngmin to bring it during your stay?"

Hyunmin glance around...

Oppps....maybe I've been asking Youngmin-hyung to bring too much stuff....too much...

There's a stack of comic, there mini-pikachu soft-toy, four Pikachu plusshie and there board games.

"Was I the one who asked Youngmin-hyung to bring all of these?"

Kwangmin rolled his eyes, "Yes, Hyunmin. Though I told you to stop asking him to bring in some stuff..."

Suddenly, the door was slide open.

"Ah! Anneyoung haseyo Sangdung-ie umma!"

Jeongmin and the rest of Boyfriend, excluding Youngmin, greet Mrs. Jo.

"Anneyoung haseyo, how are you?"

"We're good!"

As the other chat with Mrs. Jo, Youngmin approach Kwangmin.

"Ready to go?"

Kwangmin halted before smiling to his twins.

"I guess so..."

with that, Mrs. Jo hands her eldest son's a bag of Kwangmin's cloth as the younger give another 2 to Minwoo and Jeongmin; stuff that he had asked Youngmin to bring for Kwangmin during his stay.

As soon as they reach the other exits of the hospital, their mother bid farewell, not before telling Youngmin to take a good care of Kwangmin.

 

~~~

"Dorm at last!" cheered Kwangmin.

Jeongmin and Hyunseong step into the kitchen, telling them they're going to cook for their dinner.

The rest were just about to settle down when their manager arrive with some sheet of paper in his hand.

"All of you, come here now. I've got your new schedule."

 

Youngmin's POV

Oh great! Not even a day he's been released from hospital, our manager got us new schedule already.

"Andwaeee~! I thought we got to rest till Kwangmin's recovery!"

I whine, trying to hint the other so that at least Kwangmin will get to rest.

But it doesn't work...

End of Youngmin's POV

 

"Okay, the first thing in the morning is press confrence about Kwangmin's accident. First they'll ask about how it happen and so on...only then, there's always be this stubborn reporter that would go as far as asking about those anti-fans. Kwangmin-ah, if you're asked to answer about them, say that Starship is currently corperating with police, investigators, and Bestfriend to track down these antis. As to what you feel, it's okay to be honest about it."

Kwangmin nods.

"The rest, I didn't say that they won't ask you a thing but, based on several artists cases before, they were more to accuse members for not being good at taking care of each other or such thing like that. So beware. When you're ask about that, you can speak freely about how close you guys like a family and so on. Understand?"

"De, hyung."

Manager Lee stare at all of them before turning back to Youngmin.

"Most important thing is, Youngmin. I know you're mad, and still mad about your twins being hit but, if you or anyone else are appointed or say to answer on what you're going to do when the criminal being catch, please say that Starship will take actions respectively. Can you do that, Jo Youngmin?"

Kwangmin glance at his twins; nudging him to nod.

Youngmin pout. How on the earth I can just answer like that when inside i feel like torturing the criminal every time I remember the time when Kwangmin got hit?!

"I'll try."

They all sigh. Well, at least he did say that he'll try.

"Oh yeah, just in case...If...may I repeat, IF the criminal decide to show up...DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM/HER...Yes, I know you guys are mad, but please..."

This time, Youngmin act as if he didn't hear anything.

"But hyung-"

"No, Donghyun...we'll take him/her from there...I don't want any of you do unproper act that might cause your fall....You guys work hard to get to this point, so I'm not going to let you do anything that will ruin you."

The rest of member even Kwangmin agree to let Starship handle this except for one person.

"Youngmin-ah..." try the manager.

He avoided looking at the manager eyes which make him to look at his dear twins.

Kwangmin plead him to not to do anything but then...

"I'm going to my bed..."

"Youngmin-ah!"

The blonde ignore it and slammed the door hard.

All of them let out a sigh before the manager continue to tell their schedule.

Apparently, after the press confrence tomorrow, Kwangmin will be left alone till midnight and the next day since the rest will be busy with other press confrence and stuff. They will be at the dorm by midnight and leave for schedule the next day, early in the morning. When the manager finally leave the dorm to themselves, the fours of them let out a really long and big sigh while Kwangmin stare blankly to the door of their share room.

Jeongmin and Hyunseong went back to the kitchen to continue with their cooking.

Donghyun and Minwoo shooed Kwangmin to their bedroom so that the two of them could tidy up the area easily.

 "Just, go in. Talk to him. Or at least inform him about his schedule tomorrow." said the leader.

The younger twins nods, limping slightly, he walk inside the room.

 

Their shared room

"Arraseo, umma...Yeah, I'll talk to you later,someone is coming, bye."

Kwangmin glance up to Youngmin's bed.

Umma? Why is he calling umma when we just met her?

"Nugu?"

Kwangmin didn't say anything, inside he's debating himself whether or not to talk to Youngmin of simply take his painkiller and go to bed since he felt a slight of pain when he's walking in here.

Hearing the silent yet slow footsteps, Youngmin sat on his bed to see who's the person is and immediately jump off his bed to when he know who is it.

"Yah! Kwangmin-ah! Becareful!"

"Ani, nan gwenchana..."

Youngmin pout, he was just trying to help the younger.

When they both sat on Minwoo's bed (that will be use by Kwangmin till the doctor deem him fully recover), Kwangmin immediately ask his twins.

"Were you...were you talking to umma just now?"

"Uhm...y-yeah...yeah, I was talking to her..."

Hearing the younger sigh follow by a small creak coming from the bed frame, Youngmin glance to his twins; who currently kneeling down beside his bag to take out his medicine.

"Yah! Doctor said not to let you bend down or squat or even kneeling! What did you listen to when the doctor talks about your injuries?!"

"..."

Ignoring the elder's rant, he continue to search for all of his med and pull them out.

He put them aside so he would take it after lunch.

"Kwangmin-ah, I'm talking to you..."

"..."

"Kwangmin-ah!"

He then proceed on lying down on Minwoo's bed.

"Yah! Ahh jjinja! You're mad at me, am I right?" 

"Kaa...I want to sleep, close the door on your way out...thanks..."

With that, Kwangmin turn his head to the side and fell asleep almost instantly due to his fatigueness.

"Yah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!"

Disappointed to his younger twins, he stomped his feet out of the room.

"Neon wae?" 

Throwing his body on the couch, he pout for the nth time.

"Kwangmin is mad at me...he even sleep through me!"

Jeongmin smirk, he help Hyunseong to set up the table.

"Is it about the discussion we had just now?"

The blonde nods.

"Serve you right!" add Minwoo.

"Yaaah!!!"

 

They all gather for lunch half an hour later with Hyunseong dragging the half-sleeping Kwangmin with them.

"Kwangmin-ah...ireonhaa...I can't feed you with your eyes close..." said the main vocal of the group.

Hyunseong tap the younger cheeks lightly to keep him awake.

Kwangmin goes in and out of his sleep that Hyunseong could barely feed him.

Youngmin on the other side, let the hyung to handle his twin as he knew that if Kwangmin is fully awake, the younger will still mad at him.

"He seems very very tired if you ask me." said Jeongmin.

Minwoo shrug, "Maybe because of the last dose of IV drip...or whatever it is..that he got before he was allow to be charge out..."

PLOP!

Kwangmin's head successfully land on Hyunseong's shoulder.

Donghyun sigh, "At least he manage to eat at least half of his rice, though it kinda take forever for you to feed him. You; maknae-line, go and get his medicine. He need that before we tuck him in."

"I'll get it."

Of course Youngmin will go get it; he saw his twin put aside his medicine earlier.

Taking what he need from their shared room, he walk out and give it to Donghyun.

"Let see the dose...yah! Hyunseong-ah! Wake that Pikachu up!"

"He keep dozing off!"

Donghyun give the already measured-dose to Hyunseong before helping Jeongmin to clean up the table.

"Kwangmin-ah, just stay awake for at least 2 minutes, okay? I need to feed you your daily medicine then you can sleep right after that..."

Seems like the younger heard it; Hyunseong give the medicine and Kwangmin swallow it in a split second.

"Hyung....can I....*yawn* s-sleep now?" ask Kwangmin with that childish tone of his.

Hyunseong grin, "Of course you can, make sure you're awake enough to walk to the room."

"Ani! I don't want to sleep alone!" whine the younger with his eyes close; amuse his hyung and the rest of maknae.

The medicine must have kicked in...

Donghyun look around, "Okay, Kwangmin-ah. Go sleep on the couch."

The said boy nodd and trash his body harshly to the couch and once again fall asleep instantly.

 

*sigh*

"Hyunseong-"

"De, hyung. I'll carry him inside as soon as we finish cleaning the table and the kitchen."

 

15 minutes later

They gather in front of the television to watch news at the same time discuss on who is going to take care of Kwangmin with them away due to their schedule.

"Umma is working and Hyunmin is having exam for the rest of this week." state Youngmin.

They are in the middle of listing out the possible person that they would like to ask to take care of Kwangmin.

All of the sigh unisonly.

"I'll take him inside."

When Hyunseong was about to carry him inside, Kwangmin wail about disturbing his sleep, making the elder to set him back on the couch.

"Really, Youngmin. Was he this annoying when he's unwell?" asked Jeongmin.

"Not really, he's never been like this...I say blame the medicine..."

"But still, who's going to take care of him while we're away?"

"It's okay, you guys will come back at night, right? *yawn* I-I'll manage..."

Surprisingly, the answer come from Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin-ah..."

"Really, so you guys don't have to worry about me. You can call me everytime you guys end a conference or a show, okay?"

They all smile, "Just go back to sleep, Minnie-ah or I won't carry you to the room." tease Hyunseong.

The younger pout; he grin naughtily before set himself to lie down on Hyunseong and continue his deep sleep.

"Y-Yah! Aish! Jjinjja!"

=========================

I am very sorry for the very late update...I'm quite busy with work before this and now I got a lil time to post chapter 7 of my fic...

Hope you still enjoy reading and thanks for your time :D