For Bestfriends

Taking care of you

The sound of the bird chirping...the dim light from the curtains....and his soft yet huggable pooh...

He was having a nice sleep, and was about to wake up in a very happy mood...which seconds later the mood was destroy by non other than the ultimate leader...or so what Youngmin call...

PANG!! PANG!!!

"Kids! GET UP! RISE AND SHINE!!!!" 

The magnae...and Jeongmin, all sit up in form of shock.

"Yaaah!!! Hyuuuuung!!! I still wanna hurmmmss*@#$%^&..."

Hyunseong later appear as help Kwangmin on his feet, handling him towel before proceed on pushing him out to get shower. 

The leader however, went on the upper bunk, to get the other twins.

"I couldn't understand what are you trying to say, Youngmin. Now get up."

Youngmin; still on his bed with his eyes close, silently curse the leader for being so noisy, didn't even twitch.

"Get up, Youngmin. Minwoo's already out queueing for shower!"

Donghyun grab his pillow and throw it on the floor.

"Yah! Let them shower first! Immaasl*@#$%.."

"...did you just let out a curse or that was another alien language of yours that you learn from Kwangmin?"

"..."

"That's it! Get up! Or you prefer to sleep here all day long as the other get a day off and spend it wisely...rather than sleeping like a sloth!"

Youngmin widen his eyes, "Hyung! Day off?"

The elder shrug, "Yes! Day off! Now up you go!" reply him while smacking the other's face with towel.

 

Breakfast

"Ahh~" 

Kwangmin pout slightly; he's being treated like a baby ever since he open his eyes this morning.

Starting with Hyunseong who immediately drag him into the changing room (the room where the hang/keep their clothes), help him to get dress...he even dried the younger's hair himself!

Then Donghyun asking him what he want for breakfast with Jeongmin asking him what would he like for his drink.

And now, Youngmin feeding him.

Hesitate to be feed at first, he then comply when he get the stares from the rest, as if saying "are you not hungry?'" or "you're the one who ask pancake for breakfast" look.

Though he knew the reason why they're acting like this, he still think that they're being overprotective.

True, he's still shaken about yesterday's and IS afraid to be alone but...this is just-

"Masshissou?"

Donghyun, the leader interrupt the younger's floating mind.

"Un...jjinjja masshissou..."

They all sigh in relief; all feeling really grateful seeing their 4D member is eating properly now.

"Hyung, you said that we have a day off, where are we going then?"

Hyunseong and Donghyun smirk at them and face to each other; smile knowingly before speak out loud.

"IT'S A SECRET."

Jeongmin glare at the both hyungs, "Hyung-deul! Why did you left me out?! I'm in hyung-line too!"

Donghyun reply childishly, "Mehrong!"

"YAAAAHH!!"

"Finish your breakfast and then get ready...we'll be out shortly..." instruct the leader.

 

In the car

"Hyuuuuung~ where are we going?" for like...thousands times Youngmin whine to the leader; trying to get him to tell.

"Ani...hyung is not listening! Hyung is sleeping! Lalalalala~!"

Youngmin raised and eyebrow, "Hyung, no one sleep like that."

Donghyun paused, and realize that Youngmin is right.

"Whatever! Zzzzzzzzzz~"

"A-! Hyung! Yaaa! Donghyun-hyuuuunng!"

Hyunseong on the other side, immediately have his earphone on to avoid Youngmin's whining.

"Hyung, let it go. Hyung-deul already plan this. As much as I want to know, too, why don't you just lean back and relax?" said Kwangmin.

"But, Kwangmin! Don't you hate surprise like me?"

"De, hyung...but, I rather let it go than hearing you whine, screaming and trashing here and there all the way to...wherever we're heading to."

Youngmin grab his neck-pillow and use it to hit his dongsaeng, "You're being meany to me!"

"No, I'm being honest to you."

"..."

"..."

"But hyung, what does our day off had to do with the one that we discuss yesterday?"

"..."

And again, Kwangmin decide to ask, "Which hyung are you asking just now?"

Youngmin pout and point to the leader.

"Well he's asleep-"

"Yes, Youngmin. I've decided that we have a day off and to discuss about it on the same day. Now, may I please resume my nap...thank you."

"You were awake just now!" yell the twins chorusly.

"Yes, but now I'm asleep so shhhh......"

"..."

"..."

The twins stare at each other, in mind saying they really don't understand their leader-hyung.

They decide to chat with random topics that crossed their mind before both of them fell asleep side by side.

 

At a private-looking-park

"Ireonha..."

The hyung desperately waking up the elder twin while the younger one? 

Is currently being chased by Hyunseong who's yelling at the younger to stop.

As soon as the younger awake, he went all hyper, jump off the van and start to running around as if he is fully recover from his injuries.

That resulting Donghyun to wake up the elder twin and Hyunseong to chase the other around; as iin to keep an eye on him in case he trip-

"JO KWANGMIN!!!! Aishh!!! Jjinja!"

And the clumsy one trip.

"Ahahaha!!! Hyung can't catch me~!!! Yahooo~!"

Jeongmin and Minwoo busy preparing the mat and serve the food they've brought in the picnic basket; totally ignoring their hyungs.

"Yah! Jeongmin-ah! Wake this lazy monkey!" call Donghyun-hyung.

Minwoo appear though the one Donghyun call is Jeongmin.

"Hyung, that is not the way to wake him up....this will do..."

The maknae of the group inhale; signaling he's going to yell it out loud.

"YOUNGMIN-AH! IREOHNA! KWANGMIN CLUMSILY HURT HIMSELF!!!"

In a split second, the golden-prince awake and sceam madly to his dongsaeng.

"Yah! How many time did I told you about NOT TO HURT YOURSELF, JO KWANGMIN??!"

...

Minwo snicker and run; joining Kwangmin who still running away from Hyunseong despite he just trip and fell seconds ago.

"NO MINWOO!!! I'LL CATCH YOU AND ROLL YOU DOWN THE CLIFFFFF!!!!!"

Jeongmin, who's enjoying the food alone, sitting there watching with big smile.

Why?

Because he had nothing to do with the comotion and IS enjoying the food ALONE.

"Ah~ What a nice scenery to watch..."

Donghyun; though start to feel like scolding all of them, smile slightly at the sight.

He knew they've been through a lot especially the twins so he gonna let it go and WILL scold them later.

First thing first.

"All of you! Come here and eat before Jeongmin finish all the food!"

So the other four turn into a group of zombies marching to them while chanting for food.

"Aaaah~! Hyung! I was having a very good time just now!" whine Jeongmin.

 

After awhile managing this 'bunch of kids'; is what Donghyun call, the twins start to question them; the hyung about what are all of them going to do.

"All of you know that after our last promotion for I'll be There, we'll be put in hiatus, right? I've discuss with our manager...we can still keep in touch and communicate with our fans....we still can do videos...and post on Youtube..."

"But..."

All of them look at Kwangmin; waiting for him to continue.

"But...how long are we going to be put on hiatus? How long does it takes for them to stop?"

"Kwangmin-ah..."

"W-was it because of me? It's because of me, isn't? They are all targetting me but I've drag the whole team down..."

Hyunseong whom the nearest to Kwangmin grab him and hug the younger.

"Earlier, before we debut, didn't we all promise something?"

Looking down through his teary eyes, he nods.

"And what is the promise about?" said Donghyun softly; hoping the younger still remember about it.

Nothing but sobs come from Kwangmin.

"All for one, one for all...we're never alone, we are brothers; family...and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten, nae dongsaeng..." said his elder twins.

With that, Kwangmin sobs become louder as he burried himself in Hyunseong's chest.

Smiling proudly at his team, Donghyun take out the handy-cam he borrow from the manager before and turn it on.

"Now~ Now~ Better wipe your tears Kwangminnie~ Or I'll record and post it on Youtube with the caption of 'Our Dearest Pikachu Cry~' HAHAHAHA!!!"

"And then you get kill by Uri Kwangminnie's fan girls!" add Jeongmin.

Hyunseong pats Kwangmin's back softly, whispering comfort words and telling him that Youngmin is heading to them.

Youngmin went to the younger and wipe his tears carefully, "You wouldn't want your crying face on Youtube, right?"

The younger nods.

"Ppali...dry that tears of yours..."

The rapper of the group wipe his tears as clumsy as a Pikachu could do.

"Youngmin-ah!" 

Hyunseong call and threw him a bottle of mineral water.

"Here, drink some and use this to wash your face."

A few minutes after that, they manage to record an 7-8 minutes video of them having day off at a park; showing how clumsy the twins could be, Hyunseong and Jeongmin fight over the food, Minwoo and Donghyun being all cheesy together as the topic of them being paired up at the internet were brought up.

At the last two minutes were them playing water splashing as they brought too much drinking water and splash it on each other...Manager includes.

"Yah! All of you are soaking wet now!" yell their manager that try so hard to sound angry but fail.

"Hyung too!!!" exclaimed Donghyun.

The person that get soak the most is not one person but two; you guess it right. 

It's the twins~

"Kids! Come here~!"

All the six of them stick themselves to each other in order to fit their face in the small screen.

Jeongmin who always be the talkative one said first; "Bestfriend! Though we're on hiatus, we're still be connected with all of you! So make sure you give us a lot of loves! This is Jeongmin!"

Moving to Minwoo, the magnae pout at first as he was showered just when he's about to say something.

"Uwaaaa~~ Bestfriends! Hyung-deul is bullying me~!!! But! Nan gwenchana! We'll keep in touch through videos and reveals more things about Boyfriend that you didn't and probably want to know! Sarang hae~~"

Minwoo ends with lots of flying kiss.

"Next! Sangdungie!!!" cheer Jeongmin.

"De, Bestfriend! Please don't worry about me cause the members are taking care of me! I also have this golden hyung of mine here~ Please support us and give us a lot of love~ Patiently wait for us~ Who knows we might have our comeback soon? Eeeeiii~ Please take care of yourself~ PiKwangmin imnida! Anneyoung~"

Youngmin smile at the camera brightly especially when Kwangmin lean on his right side.

"Bestfriend, this is charisma Youngmin! Don't be sad that we're on hiatus as we plan to make lots of video to tell all of you that we're doing great! Be sure to watch our videos specially made by us to Bestfriend at the same time please support and love us...Like Kwangmin said, who knows they might be comeback?? Hahaha~ Youngminnie yo~"

With the cheers and noisy they make, the camera finally turn to their leader; Donghyun.

"Our lovely Bestfriend, just like Kwangmin said...don't worry~ We're the hyung line did a very goof job and we're good at taking care of this bunch of kids here. All of you please take care of yourselves and be patient till our next comeback~ Eeei? Why are we mentioning comeback this and comeback that?! Who start it?! Kwangminnie! Yah! Hahahaha~!!! Anyway~ We promise we'l be back soon~!"

The camera move to Hyunseong.

"Ah...Bestfriend...This is Hyunseong...What I want to say...the members had already said it..."

Comes along with the protest of the other member on the background, with the maknae line still splashing each other.

"Just kidding! We'll be back soon so please patiently wait for us~ We hope that all of you will still give us a lot of loves and support...We'll see each other soon~ Anneyoung~"

"All of you, let's end this!" 

And once again, they stick themselves closely to each other.

"De, Bestfriend yeorobun~! This is Boyfriend! Hana-deul-set! I'm your~" said Donghyun for the closing, hand trying to hold the camera for the rest of their faces to be in the small screen.

"Boyfriend~! Anneyoung~!!!!" greet all of them.

Satisfy with the video recorded. They all grinned madly before resuming their splashing games.

 

==============

...er....hi? Hewwww...hopefully all of you don't hate me....TT__TT

And thanks for those who subscribe, read, comments especially for those who wait for me to update~

Thank you for your trust! >.< 

I'll work hard to update and hopefully this chapter will cheer up all of you! :D

By the way, the quote on the promise the group had made...-the "family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten" credit to Lilo & Stitch :3 

Guess what? I've just finish *once again* cleaning my room! So you can now know why I update today...heeeeeee

Please do comment~ Thank you very much for those who subscribe and don't be shy to leave your comment here :)