I am...

Taking care of you

It's double update; Chapter 13 and Chapter 14

Recap

After a good of 15 minutes of pulling things out from their bag, checking each of them and find out nothing wrong with it, the deem there's no trace of anti here.

"Well, good thing, then! Just becareful in any other or future activity. I better get going or my boyfriend will get mad."

"Wait! You promise us you would tell who you are..."

"I did?"

"YES!"

~~~

"Where do I start?"

"Name, age, phone number, address, who you work with; your occupation, are you a student? If yes, which school? Why you bother to help us? Do you have any relationship with the anti or one of them? How did you know about them? Why do they want to hurt Kwangmin?" Youngmin, the elder twin asked.

She raised one of her eyebrows, "Is it necessary to know about my phone number, address and...all things you ask?"

"Just answer!"

"Well ask ONE BY ONE!"

Youngmin shrug, "Starting with your name."

"Jang Ae-ri. I'm 94-liner and-"

"WHY HELLO MY FRIEND!" Jeongmin shout excitedly.

"Shut it!"

Jeongmin pout. 

"...and yes, I do have a relationship with one of the anti, or better yet, the person behind this whole thing."

"What is she to you?"

"...my cousin."

"WHAT?! SO IS IT SAFE TO TALK WITH YOU?"

"Youngmin stop yelling!"

Ae-ri sigh for the nth time, "This is why I rather NOT tell you anything about me and-"

(A/N: in my story, EXO is not a band...huhu...I had to take one of them to make Ae-ri's boyfriend so..yeah?)

~If you love me, If you want me,
Deo sege nal anajwoyo
If you love me, If you want me,
Naegero so tell me baby~
Bulkkeojin-~

"Yobseyo? Ah! Oppa!"

"Yah! Where are you?"

Ae-ri shrug, "I-I uh, still at the...hall?"

"What? Isn't the event ends like, an hour ago? What are you doing...oh..."

She glad that he get the hint of what she's doing here but she knew she won't get away safely with him.

"Uhm...where are you?"

"-sigh- on my way to pick you. Stay there and don't go anywhere. Whatever you do, becareful. I'll call you when I get there, okay?"

Feeling all eyes still at her, she roll her eyes -that was meant for them; not her boyfriend- and shrug for more. 

"O-okay. Drive safely."

"Sure, I love you."

"Love you too."

As soon as she keep away her phone, these six boys smile widely.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Kwangmin asked.

"Duh, obviously! She even said 'love you too'!" answered Minwoo.

"What his name? What his occupation?"

Ae-ri shrug, "I thought you're asking about me?"

"Well, we can't help but to ask about him too..."

"Your boyfriend is so sweet!" is what Jeongmin said and receive six strange stares from his bandmate and Ae-ri.

Youngmin turn back to her and told her to just answer their question.

"Okay, I'll say that this person, namely Min-ah, and please. Not giving her full name. She's my cousin. I myself haven't found out why she did this and she didn't know about me helping you guys...for now, I guess. You guys better thanks me for doing this as I always get scolded with my boyfriend AND his friends for doing this what they consider DANGEROUS for me!"

All of them except their managers look at each other and bow 90 degree to her.

"Thank you."

"W-Wait! Ugh! Stand up! I just want a proper 'thank you', not this formal bow."

So the boys stood up and keep on listening and questioning.

Another 15 minutes pass and they come out with conclusion.

"To cut it short, I'm her cousin and I help because this is just not her. I do not wish her in prison too. Another thing is, I'm still trying to find out why she's doing this. For now, just be extra carefull and alert of any small changes. She's unpredictable now even her parents couldn't stop her now. It's like something trigger her to act like this."

"Thank you so much for helping us but we still need your contact number." said one of the managers.

"What for?"

Strangely, the voice does not belong to Ae-ri and it sounds like a guy.

"O-Oppa!"

There, at the door, stood up a very tall guy, might be taller than the twins with jet black hair.

Ignoring his girlfriend, he proceed while folding his hand in front of his chest, "Why would you need her number?"

They had to admit it, they're kinda scare with her boyfriend.

"Wait! How did you get in? There's guard-"

"Oh? They're the guards? I thought it was some random people spying you guys since they're wearing black. Sorry, I kinda...hit them and...they're uh...sleeping?"

"Oppa! Didn't you-"

"My phone went dead right after I call you."

"Oh..."

The new guy turn back to 8 guys in front of them and said, "Back to my question..."

"I take that you must be her boyfriend. You seem protective and scary but don't worry. None of us would steal her away from you. We want her contact number so we could keep in touch and up to date about her cousin."

The new guys nods, "Okay. But if anything goes wrong-"

"Oppa!"

"-I'll hunt all of you down."

"..."

Her boyfriend approach her and link their hand, "I know about her cousin. I've been asking her to stop with all this but...she's just too kind and wanted to help you guys. I would like to tell you that you might be seeing me often after this. I don't like the fact that I had to leave her alone and help a bunch of celebrities."

He turn to face them; Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Manager Lee, and Manager Kim.

"Just keep her undercover; as in not to expose her to public. She hates attention. I don't like stress and tears on her so please, if anything I could help to end this, tell me. Last thing I need is to see her being hurt."

"Oppa..."

She knew he'd always been a little bit harsh and protective but she felt bless and safe when he's being by her side.

The guy raised and eyebrow, "And you, ever since I arrive here, all you've said to me were 'oppa, oppa and oppa'. Don't you have anything to say to me?"

"Oppa!" she hit his arm lightly.

"There you go with 'oppa' again."

Ae-ri look at them, take out a small notepad and write down her number.

"I'm sorry. He's been like this ever since we've pick our engagement date. Here's my number. There's something I forgot to tell. Try to...uhm, check your workers. I'm afraid that she might done something to make them betray you."

"What is she?"

They could see Ae-ri's boyfriend shrug, "Woman on the outside, heartless monster on the inside."

"Hey, mister! It's my cousin you're talking about!"

"You yourself saying IT'S instead of SHE."

"..."

"Anyway, to put it simple, she had her way to make people do what she wants and she had the money, power...and looks."

Kwangmin even shrug for more. 

"With whom are we dealing with?"

"Like I said, woman on the outside, heartless monster on the inside. And I agree with Ae-ri; as much as it sounds ridiculous, you might as well check upon your workers, specially those who have problems with money, family problem or ANY problem that could lead to betrayal."

Hyunseong look at them intently, "You guys sounds like police."

"We're not. Our fathers' are." said Ae-ri.

"And we happen to find this file about your case so, I read it." add her boyfriend.

The bandmates sigh, "We just wanted to know WHY."

"Oh, trust me, we want to know to."

And finally Jeongmin explode.

"Hey! Do you have to keep your face expressionless while talking to us?"

The guy didn't even react but speak, "What do you mean?"

"You! You don't smile or flinch! Your expressionless face is annoying."

"Be grateful that I'm willing to help without asking anything. Just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean you can get what you want and make people do what you told them to."

Being a brat he is, he turn to their manager, "Are we seriously going to have his help?"

"Yes, Jeongmin. You heard him; his father is a policeman and he himself speak like a detective. We really need his and Ae-ri's help since we're dealing with her cousin."

The shorter turn back to his now-claim-as-enemy, "Just so you know, I hate you."

"Strangely, as much as I hate to admit it, I feel the same."

"Aaaarrghhh!! I REALLY HATE YOU!"

Hyunseong and the rest minus Ae-ri and her boyfriend laugh.

"Look at you, acting like a girl!"

As the boys continue to tease Jeongmin, Ae-ri and her boyfriend approach the managers.

"You have my numbers, right? I'll be going then. Have a safe trip!"

The couple went out but halted halfway.

"Uhm, tell your guards, I'm so sorry. I didn't know they're working with you. And, I kinda hit them a little bit too..hard?"

"Can I at least get your name?" asked Donghyun; just in case.

The guy didn't say anything but tell them anyway when Ae-ri poke his ribs.

"Tao, Huang Zi Tao."

===

 

There you go, double update. Huhuhuhu...I'm sorry for not making EXO as idols...I need someone that good with martial arts and since I'm also a EXO stans, well yeah. Tao is my bias. Hehehe...Another thing is, I did this update in rush and I didn't event check my spelling and grammar so..yeah, I read through after I click the update chapter and notice a lot of spelling error...I'm sorry... ;A;

Thanks for reading and commenting! :D