Your wish is my command

Taking care of you

There's something wrong with Donghyun and the rest of members knew it.

He just won't tell them...why and what caused him to frown, look around, as if waiting for something or someone, and then back to his phone.

"Okay! Dismiss. Bring them back to their dorm. Boys, you're having a day off tomorrow and will be back on track the day after tomorrow, got it?"

The six of them nods, inside screaming to go home already after this long dreaded meeting.

As soon as they got into the van, Hyunseong demand take away dinner.

"McDonald!"

"I say chicken!"

"Bento!"

All eyes went to Kwangmin, "That's lunch box."

Kwangmin pout, "But it's good."

The boys were still fighting that Manager Lee decides it's the best to drop them off and let them call him later on what to buy for them.

~~~

"Yes, yes. Thank you."

Donghyun sigh, he thought they would at least breath in Japan but he was wrong.

He got off his bed, out of his shared room to see Jeongmin launching chicken bones to Hyunseong. 

The maknae follow their hyung antic shortly afterward.

"Kids!"

PLOP!

One of the flying bones hit Donghyun's forehead.

"..."

The eldest march towards the dining table and glare to them.

 

1, 2, 3.

 

"HE DID IT!" 

All of them start to point to each other.

"I have something to tell and it's important so stop this...food fight for awhile."

Seeing the seriousness on Donghyun's face, they all scatter and clean up the table before sitting back at their seat respectively.

"The call I made just now...it was Tao. During the meeting, I got text from him. Remember the forum Kwangmin used to check before?"

The leader glance to look at their reaction; they nods.

"Apparently the forum is now active with hate post and such. They were investigating if Min-ah, and our stylist involved with the hit and run before. They're starting with the forum."

Hyunseong nods, now he know why the leader keep frowning and checking his phone before. 

He wanted to talk to them but couldn't because the meeting consists of them, managers and the entire crew.

"You're telling us good news or bad news?"ask Minwoo.

"Good, and bad. That's the good news, they're tracing down the admin of the forum. The bad news is they found a suspicious post regarding our activities in Japan and want us to becareful."

Youngmin shrug, "They didn't tell you what to expect or something?"

"They're currently searching for it and if it's going to be out of their control, Tao's remaining unit will be here."

"You mean, his unit only? What about him?"

They could see the leader face somehow turn uncomfortable but they need to know why.

Hyunseong was fond with Tao so when Donghyun told him only his remaining unit will be with them, he's somewhat curious.

"I'm sure by the time like this, you all figure out what his job, right? He's a leader of his unit and they didn't get any official instructions to work for our case. If we hand it to other police, it'll take month to solve it. He's doing this because of Ae-ri and we should really thanks to her. What I'm trying to say is, he's doing extra work for our case, that was not even his case at the beginning. And he's doing this without his father neither know or approve it."

"So, it's like he's doing secret case or so?"

The leader glare at Jeongmin, "Why do I feel there's sarcasm in that?"

"What? I'm just asking!"

Seeing the leader sigh, Hyungseong take turn to explain.

"Jeongmin, and the rest of you. Being a cop is not an easy job. One cannot simply work on a case that was not appointed to them or he could be accuse in attempt of trying to jeapordize the case. Be grateful that he's willing to do it for us or only god know when we'll find the woman behind all of this. The best thing you can do to help him is to do what he tells you to do."

The younger, the vocal line scrunch his face, "Why are you both backing him up this much? What am I to you? Aren't I'm the one who's Boyfriend member here?"

"We're not backing him up neither we on his side, Jeongmin. I know you hate him and such but if he take it personally, as in hating you, can you imagine what will happen to us? We'll be remain clueless as that girl can easily plan anything to attack Kwangmin."

The shorter sigh, "Okay, I'm sorry that I over react...I just..It seems like you guys like this...Tao guy more than you like me."

The twins roll their eyes, "Nonsense...well, I admit that I like him for his ninja skill but naaaah~ Nothing can replace you!" said Kwangmin.

"It's suppose to be no one, not nothing, Kwangmin-ah. Jeongmin-hyung is not a thing."

The younger pout to his elder and soon both of them smile.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

Once again, the dining room become messy as Donghyun, yes, their leader, join the food fight.

~~~

Back in Korea.

"Hyung," Sehun start, as he walk further into Tao's room.

The elder's lips curve into a smile. "What is it?"

"Baekhyun-hyung said we're close to find the..what he like to say 'trigger'..."

Tao shrug, "What's wrong?"

"..."

"Sehun."

Sehun lay down next to his hyung, and hug him close. Tao is used to his dongsaengs act; love skinship.

"I overheard your meeting with appa..."

Well, this is really unexpected.

"Does Jongin know about this? Kris-hyung, I expect him to know though."

The younger shook his head, close to tear as he burry his face on Tao's arm.

He then hug the younger close, "I'll be fine, everything will be fine."

~~~

After days of talking and convincing, Suho finally get to take care of Ilhoon.

One problem settle.

Another awaits at Japan.

"...what do you mean he couldn't come?"

Minseok shrug, hands keep on arranging clothes "That's what I've been told, he'll be sending another two, probably Luhan and Chanyeol. But they're coming without him, at least that's what I was told, nothing more."

"Well then, we should call him!"

"I've been trying hundreds time! Kris said he's busy with other case he's been appointed to handle."

Jongdae pout, but then pale, "D-Do you think...his father found out?"

The Baozi widen his eyes, "W-wait, stop talking nonsense! We did good job on covering this case!"

But non of them felt relief after what Minseok had convince himself.

"Let's call Jongin or Sehun! Those two cannot lie to me."

~~~

Exotics Cakes House

There they are, back in the meeting room.

Tao ruffles his hair, "She's not the admin fo the forum, she's not the one who instruct the girls to do hit and run, not the one behind on the first poisoning case too! But she's with the second one...this doesn't make sense to me! Ugh!"

Sehun and Jongin frown; both for different reason.

"But she's one of the member of the forum, Tao."

"I know, that's why it doesn't make sense. Usually the admin would be the one behind all of this. As in a leader that lead them to do this," he said, taking back all folders he's been reading, and re-read the marked page again.

Just when Sehun wanted to stop the elder, Tao slam the folder on the table and mumbling something about going out.

"Where?"

Tao sigh, "Somewhere and you guys are staying here. I'll pick you up in 2 hours or so."

As soon as the door close, Sehun sigh and burried his face onto his arm that he holded on the table.

Jongin on the other side, take the folder that Tao had slammed just now and re-read it; to figure out why Tao decide to storm out off the room.

~~~

"W-Wait, so our case is now under who?"

"Kris, my brother. He'll be the one who'd take over this case, officially by the end of the day. I've been assign with another case and I can't stay working secretly on other case. To make it official, we've decided to have my brother lead on this. Don't worry, he know what he's doing."

"But," Donghyun glance around where the members are getting ready for another show. 

"But why?"

"Let's just say something come up. And to ease your team member, the one I call shorty. Sooner or later, he'll having high-blood pressure because of me."

When he finally out of the dressing room, he ask him.

"Is it bad? It's bad isn't it?"

He heard a chuckle, "Look at you, asking me question and replying it at the same time. Well, yeah. It's kinda bad but not to you, it's bad to me. I would like to tell you this, two of my guy are already in, as in with your team, they might be with coordi team or with manager. They would check for the stage and almost everything you need to perform and make sure they;'re safe, so don't sweat much on that. And believe me or not, those two stand out eventually, so you'll very much find out in a your very first meeting. Another two will be joining them, and you. Second is, I overlook at this piece of info, and currently figure it out."

"What info was it about? Related to us or not?"

"It's related to the case. When I figure out what it is, I'll tell you later. For now, everything that need to be investigate or research would be under Kris. I'll give you his contact number as soon as this call ended, okay?"

Donghyun sigh, he don't like it when Tao is not being specific. But what can he do, he should be grateful that a stranger (what Jeongmin said) is willing to help them. Just that, they're not stranger anymore...they're friend.

"Hey, Tao. Whatever info you're figuring out, if it's danger to you, please be careful."

"Hmm..I expected from you to say this but not quite early as now. But thanks."

With that, the latter ended the call.

BEEP!

A message come in that he unlock his phone and read the message.

Kris-ge

Add contact to phone book?
Yes                                No

'So this is his brother?'

He tap his phone and save the number.

~~~

"What do you mean there's changes on the case?"

"It's Kris whom handling the case now. Though we don't really know the reason why they appointed him for this case."

Min-ah frown.

Did Ae-ri found out about her? That's impossible! She's been working and designing her and Tao's apartment for them to live after they get married.

If it's not her, must be Tao! But then again, why would Tao investigate about her?

The more she think, the more question fill in her head.

"Another thing, Miss. We've lost Ilhoon, the son of the woman you control."

"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY MAKE THAT STUPID MISTAKE?!"

"Currently on it too. The man who was assigned on looking out for the boy apparently prefer sleeping and resting over work."

"I want him in my office first thing, tomorrow morning!"

The guy smirk, "Your wish is my command."

=w=w=w=w=w=w=

 

Hi everyone! I've been gone for how long? (Lost count)... Forgot to mention on my previous post. If you feel like I've been gone too long, check out my blog post. And again, sorry for the late update. I didn't even bother to re-read and as usual, grammar is my enemy. Thank you for subscribing (really, when I was gone, there's still people who interested in my fic and subscribe, thank you very much *bow*), thank you for reading and feel free to comment. :)