I have a job for you

Taking care of you

She was glad..so glad that no one, nothing decide to disturb her peaceful morning...

Or so she thought, that is until she went to get daily newspaper where a piece of red paper slipped in it.

She felt like crying.

 

Hello there, woman! 

I have a job for you~ 

I'm sure we both know how precious your little one is to you, right? 

Look around and you'll know who you'd see~ 

From me with love~

 

She glance upwards and look around. She spotted the same guy that sent her back yesterday.

The guy look up and smirk, he walk closer and told her that he'd pick her up in an hour and bring her to the boss.

~~~

"Hyung, we're lucky, don't you know that?"

There he goes again.

"What is it this time, Kwangmin-ah?"

Kwangmin grinning widely at Youngmin.

"Other idols would do anything to get break or day off but we; we barely do nothing and we're lazying around...No practice, no tv show, no new song...we're not hiatus, we should tell them to put is in hibernate. We-"

"Okay, I get it, Kwangmin! Shut it."

The younger pout.

"The last time we did something was a week ago and we get nothing from Aeri-noona."

Donghyun stare at him, "Aren't we suppose to be grateful then? Nothing happen to us, more important, to you. Things seems to get better."

"I AM GRATEFUL...you said things seems to get better, but...I feel like she's doing something big..."

Hyungseong give a pause to think, "That sounds possible too...I guess we just have to wait for-"

"I think I knew what is she's up to."

Manager Lee and Kim burst through the door.

Donghyun call the rest of them and gather in the living room.

~~~

Exotics Cake House

"If you're looking for Kyungsoo, he's inside with Aeri since he promised her to let her taste his new cake."

Tao pout, "We're getting engage already, do you guys have to disturb us?"

Chanyeol roll his eyes, "Oh please, all she did was get into the kitchen and Kyungsoo would give her a bunch of cakes to taste so that she would choose for your engagement cake! It's not like he's-"

"Oppa! You have to taste this! It's good! I think I'll go with this one; Black Forest! What do you think?"

Aeri rush out of the kitchen and get to the counter where the two at. Trailing behind her closely is the smirking Kyungsoo.

Yep, THE KYUNGSOO smirk.

The couple both loves sweet things but apparently Aeri love the one that Kyungsoo make for more.

And somehow, that would lead her leaving him behind, oh no...He is definitely not jealous.

 

~Chocó meopin han jogak sikkyeonohgo

Gosohan uyuhanjaneul gidaryeoyo~

 

While Aeri devour cakes she brougt out earlier, Tao decide to answer her phone at the same time wondering who had she set Gwiyomi ringtone for. Again, he's not jealous.

"Hello?"

"Aeri?"

Tao snort, "Can't you differentiate male and female voice?"

"...Jerk?"

"...You must be shorty."

"WHAT THE HELL? WHO'S SHORTY HUH?!!! YOU JERK! JUST WAIT UNTIL I-"

He then heard noises and seconds later, he's talking to someone who's alot calmer than the first one.

"Sorry, Tao, isn't it?"

Tao nods, doesn't even care if the other see him or not, "You must be the leader."

"Donghyun," the person on the other line offer.

"Right, how can I help you?"

"It's about her; the employees found something and would like you two to look at it."

The taller glance at Aeri and his friends before move a bit from them, "What is it?"

"Worker's file. It's confidential so we can't just take it out. We thought about having meet up or-"

"I AIN'T GOING TO MEET THAT JERK, HYUNG! HE CALL ME SHORTY! SHORTY!!!"

"-so. That is if you two are free, of course. Quiet down, Jeongmin. It's your fault for being rude."

The wushu master smirk, "He need some serious anger management."

"SHUT IT, JERK!"

"Uhm, you're on loud speaker."

"And I care no more. When and where would you like to meet?"

He heard Donghyun let out a long sigh, "We cannot go out, or just not very far from our dorm."

"Text the adress and time, we're kinda had nothing to do now so we'll be there as soon as possible. How about the file?"

"Manager-hyung will come with us with the file. Hey, have you heard Exotics Cake House? That's the nearest cafe we can go. They offer private and secluded room too."

Once again he snort, "Strange coincidence place you choose eh? Just come, we're here already."

"Oh? Well then, we'll be there in 10 minutes...-"

"I AM NOT COMING!"

"-..or so."

The younger of the two sigh, "Whatever."

And the line was cut.

"Who was it, oppa?"

Tao went back to them and place the phone in her bag.

"A bunch of ungrateful people."

WHACK!

"Not a very nice way to call people, Tao."

Aeri rub the spot Kyungsoo had whack him, "It's a group of idol to you, oppa. So what did they said?"

"They'll come here in 10 minutes. Kyungsoo-hyung, we'll be using the meeting room on upper floor."

With that, he left and went up.

"That kid. Always like that. Now, tell me again why you love him?"

Aeri smile, her lips when she finally finish her cake, "Becase he's just Tao."

She push the plate towards Chanyeol and grin, "Thanks for the cakes! I'll be up with him."

The future wife of their brother skip away leaving them dumbfounded.

"Sometime, I don't really understand the two. One is a ball of sunshine, another one is just..."

~~~

 

About 15 minute later, a bunch of guys show up and kinda surprise when a giant appear as he offer to all of them up to meeting room.

"TaoTao! They have arrive!"

The said boy pout and reach to the door, "I can very much see that, Chanyeol-hyung."

The taller guy beam his glorious smile to their guests, "Please, come in! We'll send drinks and cake later~ And TaoTao, that is not a good way to say 'thank you for bringing them up here, hyung'."

Tao shrug as he usher all of them to get in.

As soon as the door close, they immediately get into business.

Manager Lee hand him a stack of folder; saying that these are the potential worker that might lead to betrayal or so.

"There are 7 of them, 3 of them single mother, 3 of them are new employee; just graduate or so and one is just a guy that remain single; as in not much of social life."

Aeri grab the folders of new employess as Tao read through the other 4.

They continue discussing about these 7 workers when suddenly the door was open rudely by two guys; one with tanned skin and the other one with abnormally pale skin.

"Tao Hyuuuuuunggg~ Oh? You have guests?"

Trailing right behind the two is a shorter one with baby face; looking at all people in the room apologetically.

"Ge is sorry. I've try my best to stop them but...oh well, you know these two brat."

Tao nods to him, immediately closing the folder he's been go through just now.

"It's okay, Luhan-ge. Kinda need them too. You can continue doing...whatever you did just now. Sorry to trouble you."

"Hah! I told you that he won't get mad at us!" The tanned one spat before this 'Luhan-ge' pout and close the door as he went out.

While Boyfriend and their manager confusely watch them, Tao growl and told them to quickly come to him.

"Everyone, this is Kai, and Sehun. They're my... dongsaeng. They're going to help us."

The tanned, lanky boy smile, "Kai!"

"Sehun."

"And yet, another jerk species come up."

Cue a whack on Jeongmin's back of his head.

"What?"

"Do not talk like that."

Kai and Sehun just look at the whacked boy, "You must be Shorty then."

"HE EVEN TEACH HIS FRIEND TO CALL ME SHORTY! HOW CAN I NOT CALL THEM JERK?!!!"

And again, he's been ignore when Tao and Aeri showed the two new guy all folders they've been through.

Sehun was the first to glance up after reading the folder.

"So, these are the guy you two been helping with?"

"Yes, and I appreciate it if you DON'T ASK question right now, Sehun."

Tao did a final read-through before turning to Manager Lee and the rest.

"I'm suspecting these three; they're single mother. If you could do more research about them, like their expenses, age of their child, house and so on, we might get something out of it."

Aeri agree with him, "If anyone that in need of money and easily get threatend, it would single mother."

Manager Lee, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo look at the profile picture of the three.

"Hyung! These two here is our coordi-noona!"

Manager Lee nods, "All of you becareful, watch out for their behavior and tell me if they start to act weird."

"As for you, Kai and Sehun. Run research for these three's child. Look out for them and see if there's new people appear in their neighbourhood."

Kai and Sehun nods to Tao. They both take out their smartphone and take a picture of the folder for reference.

"So this is why you need these two." Hyunseong said while nodding.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Come in!"

 

Kwangmin's POV

The guy we saw behind the counter earlier; he get in with tray of drinks as the one that us earlier bring another tray of cakes.

"Here's your drink and cakes."

I pout; we didn't even order and I bet this is for Tao and Aeri and maybe for Kai and Sehun too.

As if they could read my mind, the giant one, taller than me and Youngmin, grinned widely that almost scared me for live.

I must have shrink back a bit since I heard Kai saying something about stop scaring me with his smile.

"It's in the house and of course these are for you too!"

Wow! 

"Thank you!"

End of POV

 

Sehun and Kai grab theirs as they went back to their seat.

"Hyung, why not ask our whole unit to conduct this case?"

Tao shrug, "I can't. If our father find out about this, we might have been separate into other unit. That's why I call both of you."

As much as the other wanted to know, they already lost in the three 'detectives' conversation.

"Who else did you tell?"

"Yi Fan-ge is a must or I'll never hear the end from him. And Kyungsoo-hyung."

Sensing the curious stare from 7 of their guests, he shrug and told the other two to stop talking.

"Anyway, as for now. Be careful and just send me their next data by mail, or simply leave it here. Give it to Do Kyungsoo. NEVER give it to Park Chanyeol."

"Er...which one is which?"

Aeri smile, "The tall guy with creepy smile is Park Chanyeol, shorter one that brought our drink is Do Kyungsoo."

Donghyun nods, "Got it. Thanks for helping us."

"Hey, I was wondering when you said you'd try to get her attending your engagement day. What would you do then?" 

Youngmin asked directly to Aeri.

He heard her sigh, "I was and still trying to figure out why she's doing this. All I can sense was about her being...envious, jealous...but it could be something else."

~~~

That night while they're getting ready to sleep...

"Hyung, I think Aeri and Tao's gang are hiding something from us."

"To whom does the question directed to?"

Kwangmin pout, "All hyung?"

"By something means?"

Kwangmin turn to his right and look at the bottom bunk.

"I thought I heard them saying about 'unit' and stuff..."

"Hyung! They must be a group of undercover police or something!"

Donghyun shrug, "Why would you say that, Jeongmin? And I thought you hate them?"

"I..hate Tao?"

"He's...I forgot to ask his age..."

Jeongmin smirk, "I bet he's older than you, hyung."

Donghyun let out a sigh, "You sir are not going to have this attitude whenever we go to meet him. You could get us distract."

"So now you're on his side?"

"Jeongmin-hyung, you're acting like a child."

Jeongmin stick out his tongue, "Says the one who like Pikachu!"

Kwangmin pout, "Youngmin! He did it again~!!!"

"Leave me out of this, Kwangmin-ah."

And the pout never leave Kwangmin's lips, "At time like this, I hate you."

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too."

The younger twins rush to Youngmin, slapping his arm several time before running into their shared room with a slam on the door.

"Oh you're sooooo going to get it, dongsaeng!"

===

Hello, as usual, I haven't been able to update for awhile because I need to focus on my FINAL EXAM for my FINAL YEAR OF DIPLOMA...

I hate that paper...sob3...ANYWAY..what done is done...waiting for the result that will come out on 17 Nov, as I was informed...

And..hi to you all! *waves happily* 

Thank you for still supporting this fic though I believe I deserve none of this...I'm a bad author...

I feel like I've lost my touch on writing...*but whenever I clean up my room/house...there's like, thousands of idea flood into my poor fandom brain...huhuhu*..

Anyway, enjoy and please, leave comment so I know feedback for my fic :)

Thank you~ *bows deeply, perhaps just touching the ground...or maybe further*