Good Morning!

Taking care of you

This is the rest of Boyfriend's version :)

A screeching sound of the tyre was heard follow by a loud thump!

"Kwangmin-ah!" 

Youngmin, Donghyun, Minwoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin who heard their manager calling for Kwangmin, immediatly turn towards the voice.

Youngmin widen his eyes, "Kwangmin-ah!"

The car hit Kwangmin and went away.

One of the staff try to chase the car but the car was in full speed.

The blonde rush towards the limp body on the floor, calling his name frantically, "Kwangmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Wake up!"

~~~

HOSPITAL

 

Minwoo's POV

How can this happen?

I glance at Kwangmin who's still lay unconcious on the hospital bed.

It's just the 5 of us; both our manager and Youngmin were called by the doctor. Perhaps talking about Kwangmin condition.

Hyunseong-hyung and Donghyun-hyung we're talking on the phone.

They did mention that they would tell the rest of Starship family about it, like K.Will sunbaenim, and SISTAR sunbaenim.

Well, we're their dongsaeng~

"Minwoo-yah, I'm going out to get us some drinks, are you coming with me or not?"

Minwoo pout, "I'm coming with you."

Jeongmin grin, "Come on, we'll grab something to eat for us. Kwangmin wouldn't like it if we skip meal, and he'll blame us if Youngmin didn't eat at all."

The youngest pout for more.

Jeongmin-hyung talk as if Kwangmin would not wake up in the nearest time.

But then, he's just crazy...hehe

Minwoo's POV end

~~~

 

"Donghyun, Hyunseong, wake Minwoo and Jeongmin up. I'll send the four of you to dorm."

"Aniyo. We want to stay here till Kwangminnie is awake." reply Donghyun.

Their manager, Kim Taek-shi (A/N: IDK their manager name, so I just made up..it's tiring me to call them manager this and manager that...HAHAH), sigh, "You guys are tired, give your body a rest. I'll get you first thing in the morning to send you back to hospital, okay?"

Minwoo pout, "Why only four of us? What about Youngmin?"

Manager Lee rub his temple; handling Minwoo and his tantrum.

"Minwoo, isn't obvious that Youngmin is Kwangmin's twins?"

"Fine! Youngmin-hyung, call us on his update, okay?"

Youngmin nods slightly, eyes never leave his twins.

 

Hyunseong POV

Aiish! Why do we have to go back!

Yawn~

...Okay...I am tired but still, I give a final glance to the twins before closing the door behind me quietly.

Then I remember, just now, when the talk with the doctor were over, Youngmin immediately rush in, took his place beside Kwangmin's bed.

He never cast his eyes away from Kwangmin.

Getting into the car, I saw a blood smearing on the seat; the one that Kwangmin was placed before.

 

 

"Now where's the van when you need it most?!" I yell out of angry.

Just then, a familiar lookaing black van stop in front of them.

The window on the driver seat were roll down, showing their driver's face.

"Sorry! I got stuck-"

"Save your sorry! We're heading to hospital!"

Seeing that Youngmin can hardly control his emotion and his self, I've decided to carry Kwangmin inside.

Sliding my arm under his legs and body, I carry him inside the van.

 

NEXT MORNING

Youngmin's POV

"...min...ireonha...Y-Youngmin..."

"5 minute, Kwang..." I said as I keep my eyes close.

I feel he shifted in the bed....wait...

"No 5 minutes, Youngmin...you're h-hurting me..."

With that, I open my eyes widely as I sit up.

"A-ah!"

I look at my side, Kwangmin's face were scrunch, showing he's in pain as he hiss it out.

"OMO! Mianhae, Kwangmin-ah..."

I move away from him and got down from the bed.

He was still hissing when I help him to rearrange the pillow for him to lean.

"Want me to call the doctor?"

"Ani...it just stings when I try to move..."

I nods at him.

Suddenly, the door was slide open, revealing Donghyun-hyung, Hyunseong-hyung, Jeongmin-hyung and Minwoo.

Youngmin's POV end.

 

"Ah! You guys awake! Good morning!" greet Jeongmin, he head straight to the small table beside Kwangmin's bed and place the plastic bag he's been carrying there.

"Morning,hyung."

"How do you feel now?"

Kwangmin shrug, "I feel a lot better but my chest, it sting everytime I move."

Donghyun let out a chuckle, "Of course it hurts! Your ribcage got fractured during the accident!"

Minwoo hands out a paper bag containing Youngmin's cloth.

"Kamsahamnida..Kwangmin-ah, I'll go shower first."

"De, Youngie."

 

When Youngmin successfully close the door to the toilet, Kwangmin turn to Donghyun and muster his cutest puppy-eyes to the elder, "Hyung, jebal...please let me out of here..."

Donghyun blink once, twice, "I'm sorry, no matter how tempting your puppy-eyes right now, I can't simply agree on something big like this. I might get myself kill by Youngmin if I agree to do so."

He push his lower lips out for more, forming a pout on his lips.

"Keunde hyung-"

"No, Jo Kwangmin. You're barely in here for 24 hours; the doctor didn't even deem you're healthy enough and now you wanted to be release from here?"

He nods excitedly.

 

Donghyun's POV

OH MY GOD....This brat...I can't believe it...

"Kwangmin...do you know what injury that hit had implement on your body?"

"...I-I...Youngmin told me about my ribcage..."

And this ribcage is what? Just a scratch?

Sighing, I sit down on a chair beside the his bed, casting eye contact on the rest of member, trying to tell them that they need to help me on this before looking back at him.

"That is NOT the ONLY injury you got, Kwang. Concusion, swollen elbow and the ribcage..."

"But I'll be deadly bored if I stay here for another day!"

I AM SPEECHLESS. 

The only reason he want to be release early was just because he's bored!

Donghyun's POV end

 

"Kwangmin, is there any other reason you want to leave hospital so bad?"

Hyunseong step forward and try to ask Kwangmin.

The latter look at him in the eyes for barely 2 seconds before immediately look down to his blanket.

Hyunseong stare at him, He is scared of something, his eyes show it....

Before anyone could say a word, Youngmin enter the scene without knowing what's happening.

 

Hyunseong POV

I knew it! There must be a reason why he plead us desperately for him to be release.

"Hyung, didn't you guys said you  want to take Youngmin and the rest to buy breakfast?"

I try to tell Donghyun-hyung to leave Kwangmin to me as I'll try to talk to him.

"Break-" Minwoo was about to blow our cover but gladly, Donghyun-hyung and Joungmin caught it pretty well.

"Ah yes! Let's go!"

"Ani! I'm not leaving Kwangmin alone!"

"Who said we're going to leave him alone? I'll stay with him. You go and follow the rest."

All of us could clearly see the twins pout; Youngmin because he had to leave Kwangmin to me, and Kwangmin because he could feel that we're going to have a talk.

"Can't I stay?"

Donghyun pull the blonde's arm and drag him out, saying about him choosing what Kwangmin can eat for breakfast while the other follow the leader out.

And the door is tightly closed.

Now...

"Hyung, I want to sleep-"

"No, you're not, Kwangmin-ah! You're just awake and we got something to discuss about!"

He pout once again as I sit on his bed, allowing him to lean his head on my shoulder.

"Did anything happen last night?"

"..."

"Kwangmin?"

"...Ani..."

Hyunseong shrug, "Need I remind you that both you; twins are terrible at gags and lying, right?"

"...A-Actually..."

End of Hyunseong's POV

===================================

CLIFF HANGER!!! 

Wait...don't kill me...Just kidding! HEHEHE

===================================

After about half-an-hour later, the rest of Boyfriend's member got back from buying breakfast.

First impression of us when we reach Kwangmin's ward was...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

"Yah! Whay are you packing?!"

Donghyun grab the bag away from Hyunseong who was folding Kwangmin's cloth they brought this morning.

"Manager Lee is currently talking to the doctor for him to be release."

Youngmin glared at his twin who flinch right away.

"And the reason is?"

"I-I...w-well...uhm..."

"Can you stand up?"

Kwangmin glance up. "D-De?"

The elder folded both his arms and narrow his eyes to the younger twins.

"I said, can you stand up?"

 

Kwangmin's POV

S-stand up?

I glance up to Hyunseong, asking for help. But he just shrug, telling me that he didn't expect this.

"..I..uhm..."

"STAND UP!"

I nearly topple over if it was not by Hyunseong-hyung firm grip on my left arm.

Now I'm just as the same as attention seeker....

Slowly, I shift my legs to the side and try to stand up.

O-okay...It's hurt...a lot!

As soon as I try to stand up right, a sharp pain come accross on my injured ribcage, causing me to bend down almost immediately.

"A-Argh..."

That's it.

"Kwangmin-ah!"

It was once again Hyunseong-hyung who caught me from falling.

End of Kwangmin's POV

 

"You can't even stand up on your own and you're asking to be release?! To hell with that! I'm going to the doctor and Manager Lee to tell them that he is NOT going to be release TODAY!"

With that, Youngmin got out of the ward, not to forget to slam the door close, VERY HARD.

...

"Kwangmin-ah..."

Minwoo call him, only to see his eyes are fill with tears threatening to fall.

"....I-I..I want to sleep..."

He lay down slowly, hands taking the blanket to cover his whole body, up till his head.

The hyung-lines sigh.

The maknae shrug, "You're just awake."

"...I'm *sob* t-tired..."

"But Kwangmin, you haven't eat your breakfast." tried Jeongmin.

"I'm not...*sob* h-hungry...I'll eat later..."

"Kwangmin..."

"..."

 

~~~ 

Moments later when Youngmin come back with Manager Lee.

"Huh? What's this? Why is he sleeping?"

The four of them shrug; non of them have a heart to tell that Youngmin's harshness made Kwangmin like this.

Youngmin went to Kwangmin's bed, hands reaching for the blanket that had cover his twins to pull it lower until he see his face.

Indeed he is asleep...

Turning to the other four, he wanted to ask if Kwangmin already eat his breakfast or not.

And all eyes turn to Donghyun who immediately feel the pressure.

"He uh...he said that he's tired b-but! We did try on asking him to eat first...he refuse."

"He refuse?" ask their manager.

Donghyun pout; didn't he say it loud enough?

"Yes, hyung. HE REFUSE."

After about 5 seconds of silence, Manager Lee broke it by telling they need to prepare themselves for press since the news about Kwangmin's accident has been leaked out and as the rest of Boyfriend member, it is their responsible to answer media's question.

"Who's going to stay with him?" ask the maknae, hand gesturing towards Kwangmin.

"Ah, about that, don't worry. Someone will-"

And for the nth times, the door was once again slide open, revealing a very familiar face.

"Anneyoung-haseyo~ Jo Hyunmin is here!"

Youngmin widen his eyes, "What are you doing here?!"

Hyunmin pout. "I was asked by umma to come here to accompany Kwangmin-hyung since umma got to work today."

"And so, the babysitter is here. Now all of you, move!"

As Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Minwoo and Manager Lee walk out, Youngmin narrow his eyes to Hyunmin while saying "Don't do anything stupid."

"I won't!"

I'm just going to play with Kwangmin-hyung~ :3

 

~~~

 

OOOKKKAAAAAYYYY...that is long enough for this chapter... -I guess-

To all muslims out there, happy fasting! :D 

And to all readers, subscribers, thank you for reading and please, do comment...your comments inspire me, help me to improve and I really apreciate it when you leave out a comment :)

Another think is...I was about to put K.Will instead of Hyunmin but...I love to annoy Youngmin so yeah...XDD

I remember reading on certain interview about Hyunmin. Youngmin was asked what Hyunmin's personality like and he said that Hyunmin is a bit 4D like Kwangmin...hehehe

And there you go~!