Worry over...

Taking care of you

In this story, Youngmin is a scary one especially when he's mad and start cursing. When that Youngmin appear, he'll scare the gut out of Kwangmin.

 

~~~

 

Kwangmin scrunch his face before a pair of slender hand hug him from behind, making him jump out of scared.

"Youngmin! Don't do that again!"

The latter turning around and scold his elder twins.

The elder smile at him before avert his eyes to Kwangmin's laptop; which successfully turn his smile into a pout.

"You're reading that again?"

Kwangmin turn back to his laptop and slammed it hard. 

Okay...that was harsh...

"I-I was just...monitoring them to make sure they're not planning...anything bad..."

Youngmin sigh, he place both his palm on the other's cheek.

"What did I told you about reading those anti's forum, or whatsoever? Hmmm?"

Kwangmin pout on look to his side; anywhere but not Youngmin.

"Like I said, I was monitoring them to-"

"So that you got those stupid migraines of yours attacking you?"

"..."

"Look at me."

"..."

The blonde sigh again, "Kwangmin, look at me, please?"

Slowly, the said boy glance up to the elder.

"We'll be fine as long as we're together, okay? Remember what mom's said? Two is better than one."

"I know...but..."

Kwangmin was about to continue to reason out when the others; Donghyun, Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong got in.

"Oh? We thought you already sleep."

"Naah...We're SUPPOSED to but as usual, hyung. He's reading those site again."

Donghyun look at Kwangmin, so does the other as if he just made a terrible mistake.

"Kwangmin, you should lay off from your laptop, you know."

"..."

While Donghyun blabbering about Kwangmin and his migraine, Youngmin reach for the latter laptop to shut it off.

"...and what did the doctor said when you passed out last time? You're stress...As far as I remeber, you don't have any test, quizzes or exam and we don't even have performance on that day! And-"

"Hyung, stop. I think he's got enough." said the maknae, Minwoo.

Kwangmin silently thanking him for making the eldest stop.

"Huh...if I find out that you're still reading that site, I swear I'll throw your laptop away. Now, all of you, go to sleep."

"De, hyung..."

~~~

The next day, Kwangmin woke up later than he usually does. Which Youngmin conclude that the younger is not feeling well.

Kwangmin is always the one who got sick first between the two. And that is the only time where Youngmin can prove to the other member (who always said that Kwangmin act more mature than him) that he is the hyung by taking care of the younger.

Hyunseong and Donghyun are out for jogging, leaving the other 3 to prepare breakfast.

"We'll set up the table, you should go and see if he's awake." tell Jeongmin to Youngmin.

Youngmin nods. He got out of the kitchen and straight to their small bed rooms.

Seeing his twins is still sleeping soundly, he climb to the other bunk bed and shake him softly while calling for his name.

"Kwangmin...Kwangmin-ah..wake up."

"...uhmm..." The brunett brush his eyes before parting them to face Youngmin.

"Youngie...what time is it?"

"About 9.30...come on, wake up...wash up so we can have breakfast together."

Kwangmin didn't say much, he nods and accept his hyung's hand to lead him down.

~~~

"Ah~ Finally. Come on, both of you! I'm starving!" called Hyunseong.

"Well, aren't you always, hyung?" Youngmin sarcaticly said, causing the elder to pout.

"I happen to love food, is that a sin?"

"Just shut up, both of you. You two; twins, sit down and eat." 

And there goes the leader.

"De.." 

While eating...

"Before I forgot, we'll have our fanmeeting in 2 days...manager-hyung told me just now."

"Fanmeeting..." mumble Kwangmin silently.

"Kwangmin?"

Kwangmin look up, "Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

He shrug a bit, "Yeah...why not?"

"Nothing...you seems like you're not here..."

"..." 

Youngmin know what's in his twin's mind.

"Hyung, can we go out for a walk after this?"

"Who is this we?" asked Donghyun back.

Youngmin roll his eyes, "Me and Kwangmin."

"Sure, but look out for our fans, okay?"

"Okay, hyung. Thanks!"

~~~

Out side...the twins are walking holding hands.

They know they shouldn't do something like that on public as the citizen or even the anti will come out with a speculation of nonsense but Youngmin couldn't stop himself because by the doing that gesture, he knew he somehow manage to calm Kwangmin.

After a few minutes of walking, Youngmin decided to break the silent.

"Want to talk about it?"

"Huh?"

Youngmin pout, "I know there's something bother you and I kinda know what is it. So, wanna talk about it?"

Kwangmin shrug; he doesn't feel like talking. He don't want his brother to worry over him either.

"...You said you kinda know what is it..."

"The anti...am I right?"

Kwangmin response with a nod.

"Youngmin, can we not to go to the fanmeeting?"

Whoah...

Youngmin stop abruptly, making Kwangmin's body being pull off a bit.

"Youngmin?"

"What make you say that? Don't you want to meet our fans?"

The brunette turn to his side; avoiding Youngmin's eyes.

"I-I...Nothing...I'm just...I'm not feeling well..."

Youngmin glance around before spotting a bench at a park not far from where they're standing, dragging the other who reluctantly letting his twin did so.

"Sit."

And the latter obey.

"As much as I wanted you to stay at home, the answer will be no. You know how our manager-hyung is."

Kwangmin nods. He know Youngmin is trying to comfort him but...after he saw what the anti's had post yesterday when he secretly surf the internet using his phone...make him feel uncomfortable.

"You're still hiding something from me. Tell me."

"A-ani...really..."

"..."

Kwangmin shrug, already scared at the look Youngmin give him. "Don't stare at me like that!"

Jo Youngmin keep on staring at his twin's eyes.

As if he's trying to do some sort of telephaty on me...

"You're surfing the site while we're sleeping last night!"

...and he success.

"..."

"JO KWANGMIN."

"I couldn't help it!"

"*sigh* My dear dongsaeng, please...promise me you would never go to that site ever again. I don't want you to become THIS type of Jo Kwangmin. Heck, I feel like I don't even know who you are now!"

There he goes...the anger he's been holding since the day he got to know that Kwangmin's source of migraine is those damn anti site.

"Youngmin..."

"You've never did those weird habit of yours anymore! You never bounce here and there at home now! You often got migraine and I hate that!"

"..."

"You know what? I'll throw OUR laptop, iTab, phone and anything that could connect you to that DAMN INTERNET! If I need to, I'll even burn down our dorm so we could move out!"

"...I-I'm sorry..."

He was stopped by Youngmin who suddenly hug him.

"I just want my old Jo Kwangmin back..." 

Youngmin cry on his shoulder.

I made him cry...

"Y-you doesn't even talk something I couldn't understand you...Y-you..y-you always spacing out a-and...I-I know I'm in no position t-to said that...I-I'm lonely since there a-are six of u-us...living in the d-dorm but...I-I'm lonely...I-I miss you.."

"Youngmin, I'm sorry...I didn't know...I-"

And again, Youngmin cut him off.

"Y-You always keep p-problems to yourself!...Y-You never..s-share them with me...a-anymore..."

With that, Kwangmin tighten their hugs.

"I'm sorry, I really am sorry...hyung..."

They broke the hug and Youngmin immediately wipe his tears off.

"Stop saying sorry! What I want is you to share your problems with me...Heck! Share your thoughts with me! I don't care and I don't give a damn if I don't really get it what your 4D's brain trying to tell me but please...I'm your twins..."

"I know...I'm sorry...I-I'll tell you..."

When Youngmin finally calm down, Kwangmin told him about what the anti's had post last night.

It was indeed scared Kwangmin but Youngmin seems to get even angrier.

"What the hell! Kwangmin! Why didn't you told me earlier!"

"Shhh! Don't scream, Youngmin! We're still outside! And please...stop cursing."

"Kwangmin, we have to tell this to manager-hyung or at least Donghyun-hyung. They're threathening us...moreover, they're targetting you!"

"No, No. Youngmin, manager-hyung and Donghyun-hyung will go berserk if we tell them. As long as there security along the fanmeeting, I think we'll be fine."

"I will tell them no matter what you say!"

Youngmin stood up and half-run towards their dorm, leaving Kwangmin to chase him.

~~~

Dorm.

Donghyun and Minwoo were playing video games as the other two enjoy cheering for the magnae and the leader when out of sudden, screaming and noises could be heard.

"Jo Youngmin, please!"

"Hyung!"

After successfully punching the code to their door, Youngmin burst in, resulting him to kneel right in front of Donghyun, Kwangmin standing while panting right behind him.

"We need to talk now!"

"Youngmin, please."

"Shut up, Kwangmin!"

Kwangmin look down guiltily.

Seeing the tense between the twins, Minwoo decide it's the best to stop their game and turn it off immediately.

"Youngmin, don't talk like that to Kwangmin. You're brothers, moreover you guys are twins." Said Jeongmin as he approach the younger one, checking him every inch to make sure he's okay.

Donghyun glance from Youngmin to the standing Kwangmin who still at the door.

"Okay, come. We'll talk in the bedroom, the rest stay here."

Youngmin stood up and follow Donghyun to the bedroom.

"Kwangmin, come on. Let's sit down."

Kwangmin nods and follow the other's suit.

~~~

Inside the bedroom, after the talk between Donghyun and Youngmin.

"If that's the case, we need to inform to manager-hyung and see if he can solve or at least do something about this."

"I've told him that, hyung. He insisted on keeping it between us. Running away in the middle of our conversation is the only way I can talk about it to you."

Donghyun sigh. He felt relief that Youngmin is willing to share their problem with him but he didnt' expect for Youngmin to get angry towards Kwangmin like the one he just saw.

"Let me get my phone and call manager-hyung. As for you, control your temper. You should advice him, not scold him harshly."

"I didn't scold him harshly, hyung!"

"But I knew you did let out some curse or swearing, right?"

"...Ugh! I hate you!"

~~~

That night, Youngmin and Kwangmin still didn't talk with each other.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin. Get into the room, now."

They both nods; Youngmin look over to his twins but all the later did was just looking at the floor as if someone turn the tile into Pikachu's picture.

As soon as the door to the bedroom is close, Donghyun explain that their manager and other staff is tracking down this anti's movement in order to protect them.

And they both are allow to go to the fanmeeting, with security guard near them.

During the explaining time, Kwangmin keep silent and nodding or shaking his head when he's been ask question.

"Kwangmin..."

Kwangmin glance up, Youngmin handing him his medicine.

"Take this and go to bed, I'll sleep with you tonight."

"It's o-"

"I said I'll sleep with you tonight."

He nods, stood up and go to the kitchen to get him something to drink with his medicine.

~~~