I want FOOD!

Lucky Girlfriend

'When will you end, school? I want to eat.'

I got really hungry easily eventhough recess has just past. After the Chemistry lesson, Im really curious what does JR mean about Chemistry. The four of us has what kind of Chemistry.

Soo.. I messaged him ^^

'Jonghyun-ah, what do you mean that the four of us has Chemistry?' Curiousity just killed me.

'You want to know why? Why do you think I said that?' I saw JR playing with his phone under his desk while Mr Woo is teaching how to write a Informal Letter.

'YES! If I don't ask you, I can get killed by the curiousity. Tell me!'

'Ermm, I will tell you if you can do me a favour. Can you?' I looked up to him and he was smirking. AGAIN.

'What kind of  favour?' 

'When we reached home, I want you to play what I asked you two months ago, which I doubt so you can do it.'

WHAT?! Damn. I forget about that. What should I do? Wait, is it even worth it to do it only to know what that Chemistry is about?

'Aigoo. Just forget about it Jonghyun. I have no confidence. Bye~'   I lay down my head to my table, unable to concentrate.

JR POV

'Aishhh! Why is it so hard making her to play the guitar?'

Two months ago was my birthday. And for my birthday wish is just simple. I want Hyemi to play me the song Kiss The Rain using guitar. I even bought her a cute mini guitar but she doesn't even bother to practice it for me. And now eventhough curiousity is 'killing' her, she wont want to agree with my favour. Is it ridiculous? Aigoo.

 

YOUR'S POV

'Jonghyun-uh. I play for you the next time, okay? Give me another 1 more month. But before that, can you tell my what's the reason?'

I gave up. I am such a curious girl. I will do anything as long as people tell me what I want to know. Yeahh, you can call me a busybody. Another reason for me giving up is, I want to make JR happy ^^

As soon as I send that message, I can see JR sit up straight on his chair and smiling from ear to ear. I laughed at his silly actions.

'Are you sure? If yes, I will tell you what is the meaning of CHEMISTRY. AFTER SCHOOL.' JR replied.

After school.

"Minzy-uh, what should we eat. I am really hungry right now. Minzy-uh?"

Since that Chemistry lesson, Minzy kept day-dreaming and kept silent as if something bad happened to her.

"Yah Gong Minzy! What's wrong with you? Still thinking about Aron? Can you just reply me what should we eat today?!"

I shooked her body and she replied with her stoned-looking eyes.

"Huh Huh? You're talking to me? Sorry Hyemi-uh. I have no mood. I want to go back." Seeing Minzy in that condition, I have no appetite to eat anymore and I just followed her until she reach infront of the dorm without noticing that I was following her the whole time.

"Ehh, Ryu Hyemi. What are you doing here?" She asked me with her face looking so strange.

"Even if there's a robber or a thief or a pick pocket, you will not be alert and not notice that they are following you right? Don't be like this about Aron, can? I don't like seeing you like this."

"Hyemi-uh. I know if I am going to reply your questions, you will not stop councilling me. So, let's stop here and see you tomorrow. If anything happened, I will call you and you will call me. Bye~~" Minzy said and closes the door after she goes in.

"There goes again my Butter Rice. Guess I have to go back and eat then."

At your and JR dorm.

After I changed my uniform to my comfortable house shirts, I start to cook but...

"Aigoo. What can I eat? There's nothing left. Not even a bread. I am so hungry. Ah, Jonghyun." I rang JR because I know that he will buy for me food.

"Baby-uh, can't wait to see me is it? What happened?" JR spoked in a very noisy background.

"Why is it so noisy there? Anyways, can you just some food on the way home? Make sure its a lot because I can gobble down all the food. Im so hungry. Can you comeback at once with all yummy foods in your hand? Please~~" I replied with some aegyo at the end.

"How can I say no when you say please. Hhaha alright. Wait for me!" He replied and hang up the phonecall.

"Yumyum. I hope he buy some fried chicken, ddukboki, curry chicken and all the burgers that I like. Oh my god. I am so going to gain weight."

Whenever I'm hungry, I will just searched any favourite food in the internet and hope that I can get the food in a short while.

Even when Im eating all that, I must constantly remind myself to tell JR, what Chemistry are you talking about..

Yes. For now. I'm just going to wait for my lovely foods and maybe my lovely boyfriend. ^^