Two years ago.

Lucky Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kM0CP1r--I&feature=relmfu

[Hi~~ I don't know on how to make this into a link but I hope you will try and listen to this and read the lyrics. Its quite cute for ARON part ^^ Hehhe Enjoy ~~]


"Its already five in the afternoon and she is still not back yet. Where did she go? Aishhh this girl!"

I tried to call Hyemi for the fourteen time and yet she doesn't even answer one of the call.

Ding-dong~

"Hah, I knew it."

I opened the door and surprisingly its not Hyemi.

"JR. How are you?" I wonder why is that two-faced Hyuna is here.

"Yes, I'm fine. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, I am your visitor right, won't you let me come in first?" She pushed the door and came in, taking her shoes off.

"But I didn't invite you here. Did Hyemi invite you?"

"Nope. I heard that you're sick, so I'm here to just visit you. And wow, is this where you are living in? Such a mess."

She picked up my jacket but I snatched it from her not allowing her to touch any of our personal things.

"Wow. You're strong Jonghyun."

"Don't call me by my real name. I don't like."

"But why did I hear that last time Hyemi called you Jonghyun and you called her baby?"

"Should I tell you? Anyways, you are not even allowed to come here and none of us even invite you. Please while I ask you nicely, please get out of my room now. Now Hyuna. Now!"

"Why are so scared? Scared that Hyemi will come back now and see that you let me in in this house and she will misunderstand. I should tell you where did Hyemi went to after school, but now you ask me nicely to go. I will go now. See you tomorrow. Get well soon Jonghyun." She stood up but I stopped her.

"Where did she went to?"

"I don't know. But I saw she's with Choi Minhwan. Bye Jonghyun." She waved but I ignored her and closed the door.

"Choi Minhwan? Why the hell is she with him? From two till now? Aishh this girl."

 

ARON POV

"Where is this Hyemi? It's already 5.15 and she is still not here yet."

I went to checked my twitter and see what Minzy tweeted. Eventhough I didn't follow her and she didn't follow me, I still checked her twitter if there's any tweet that she hint about my confession two years ago.

Two years ago.

"Aron, can you help me on how to do this question?" Minzy asked me as I was the first the in class for Chemistry.

"You don't know about this? Miss Dara just explain about it. Nevermind. This is answer of this process is Filtration." I answered her but she gave me her puppy eyes.

'Dugeun dugeun. What is wrong with my heart?'

"Aron uh. Did you hear me?" Minzy waved her hand infront of me.

"Uh. I was thinking. The answer is filtration because you have to filter all the residue first before heating them up. Understand."

"Just like that? How would I not know that. Alright. Thanks Aron." Before she walked away, I pulled her wrist.

Surprised, Minzy look back, "Why Aron?"

"Do you want to give me your number? You can message me anytime if you want any help from me about Chemistry." Why do I feel so nervous.

The long reply from her was starting to worry me.

"Will you even reply me fast?" My body stiffened at her reply.

"Yes, I will. I mean you need help and as a classmate I should help you, right?" I felt very BASHFUL to reply her with that kind of answer.

"Ermm, okay. But how do I know your number when I give you my number?" I was really tounge-tied not able to answer her.

"Emm. I will miss call you. With that number you can call me."

"Thanks Aron-uh. I will try not to bother you everytime." She gave me the smile of an angel.

There is also a twinkle in her eyes as she walked away.

"I won't be angry with you even if you call me a million times, Minzy-uh" I looked at her as she walk away and someone tap me on my shoulders.

"Aron, is this really you? You usually does not give out your number to any girls, but why her Aron?" JR asked.

"I don't know. I feel weird whenever she came towards me."

"Aishh this boy. You like her, babo! Wanna play basketball? So that your mind will not be messed up about Minzy."

"Eh Jonghyun. How do you know that I liked her? You have to elaborate more Jonghyun-uh."

"How should I say this. You feel really weird towards her. Your eyes look like it's gonna pop out when you were talking to her."

"Can you see that?"

"Aron, stop asking me very obvious qeustions, can? Of course I could see your actions when you're talking to her. Babo! Let's not waste time. Let's go and play basketball!" He dragged me.

MINZY POV

Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming that that playboy Aron just gave me his phone number?

"Hyemi-uh, am I dreaming?" She look like she was very unintrested in talking to me.

"Minzy-uh how many times should I answer your question. NO! YOU ARE NOT DREAMING FOR THE FIFTH TIME!" Hyemi is the kind of girl that made no effort to hide her disdain.

"Fine. Should we go and eat butter rice?" Suddenly her face brightened up.

"Really? I thought you want to have a diet. Nevermind. Let's go Minzy before you change your mind."

I knew it. Only food will make Hyemi feel better.

As both of us walked down the stairs, I saw Aron talking to Hyemi's roomate, JR. Aron look very feisty.

"Hyemi-uh, there's Aron and JR." She looked immediately I say the name JR.

"So, umm. What do you want me to do? Go to them and say hello?"

"Why would you not dare to say hello? JR is your roomate right? You must be very close to him, right?"

Hyemi gave me a signature glance which is the quick fierce glance.

SIX MONTHS LATER

MINZY POV

After six months, since the day I gave him my number, me and Aron become very close. We can even joke around and eat together comfortably. Until the day, when he confessed to me.

ARON POV

"Bro, you have to be a man and make the first move. You like here right? Then you have to confessed to her. If not others will take her away from you and then what that happens, Minzy will no longer be yours. So~ Be a man and conffesed to her eventhough you are still a growing boy. But what matters right? Age is just a number. Every human being can fall in love. What do you plan today?" JR questioned me as he play his I-phone.

"I don't know."

"Wah. This is so not going to happen. You can't let the girl to decide where to go. You have to plan overhead so that she will know that you are serious in going out with her, babo!" He continued, "Let me give you tips. After you meet her, bring her to a good place to eat. Then walk around, buy her things and the most important thing is you have ask her whether she's taken or not. If not you will be in trouble if she's taken, Aron-uh. Then after asking her that, you try to indirectly hint her that you like her. Maybe if she's not comfortable, she will just keep quiet. But you know girls. You will never know what they are thinking once they keep quiet." 

"Jonghyun-uh, you really sound very experince. Do you confessed to a girl before?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Erm, I watched drama, read facts about love and read stories. Is that wrong?"

"Nope. But is that fantasy or reality?"

"Reality. You babo! Hey, make sure you call me today after the date and tell me all what you did, alright?"

"Kim Jonghyun. You are more worst than a girl. I have to go first. See you later bro."

"Goodluck Aron. Wish you the best! Bye" He walked me out of his dorm and closed the door after me.

Why am I so nervous? What if Minzy is taken by other guys? Ahh!! I felt awkward, unsettling feeling about the whole arrangement.

MINZY POV

"So, Gong Minzy. How will you react or how will you answer if he confesed to you?" Hyemi asked me as she put on my make-up.

"No he won't. He is just asking me out. He will not conffesed to me. I bet his taken."

"Yah. Are you a babo? If he's taken, why the hell did he want to take you out? Think Minzy think. For the millionth time I've said this, he likes you and I know you like him to, right?" She stopped in whatever she was doing and make me looked her.

"Are you sure, Hyemi? How do you know I like him?"

"Aigoo this girl. Can you stop asking me the obvious questions? Obviously you llike him. This six months when you're together with him, it feels like I was just a third wheel there. You're face brightened up everytime you went with him."

"Really? Aish. Then what should I do if he really confessed to me? If he did that, he will be the first guy to conffesed to me."

"Hmm, if he say that to you, don't be greedy and answered him back immediately. You try to pretend to look somewhere else and your face should look like you are thinking. If he asked you whether you like him or not, well that's your answer. I can't decide them for you."

"Hyemi-uh. You can be a love expert. Thanks Hyemi-uh. Wish me good luck!" I hugged her tightly.

"Makesure dont make him feel sad. If you don't want to answer him immediately, nicely and say to him to give you more time to think. If he really likes you and care about you, he will understand. Now. Go and put on your bag and you're ready to go." Hyemi dragged me and bid me goodbye as she walked to the pathway of her dorm.

After a fun dinner and shopping, infront of Han River.

"Minzy, did you have fun today?" I asked her as both of us sip our vanilla and chocolate milkshake.

"Thanks Aron. This is so fun."

"Minzy-uh, what will you do if there's someone out there admire you?" I tried not to make it obvious.

"Admire me? Erm, I will be very thankful and feel very appreciate."

"How will you answer me if I say that I like you?" My hands were trembling and my stomach was queasy from anticipation.

After a long silence, she cleared , opened but swallowed her words again.

"Am I hearing the real things?"

"Do you hear what I say just now, Minzy?"

"Yeah. But are you saying it to me?"

"Umm, yes. There's no one here that I know."

"Emm, I don't know how to answer that, Aron."

"Its okay. I will give you sometime. When you are ready to answer me, answer me. Let's go home. I'll send you back."

And that confession make her stop talking to me. I want to know her answer.

As I was dreaming at the bench infront of Jonghyun and Hyemi's dorm, I saw a tall girl walking towards me.

"Omg! Is that Minzy? Ahh it's just Hyemi."

"Aron. You're here already?" She asked me as she walked towards me.

"I have been here since the last one and a half hour. Now its 6pm. Can we go up now?"

"Sorry for making you wait. Let's go up."

JR POV

DIIIIING DONNNG went the door bell.

So, she knows the way back home.

"Hello, baby~" Hyemi gives a suspicious face to me, wondering why I looked beside her and saw Aron.

"Right, just now is Minhwan and now is Aron. Come in."

"What did you say JR?" Hyemi questioned me.

"Nothing. Why are you late?" I do the handshake with Aron and let him in.

"I was studying." Hyemi answered as she put down her books.

"With?"

"Wwait, guys. What happened? You guys look like a couple."

Hyemi chocked as she was drinking her strawberry juice that I made for her.

"Now now. This is going to be intresting. Are you guys couple or something? Cause I hear you called Hyemi baby. Admit it Jonghyun."

"Ah. Its just normal for a roomate called each other some nick name. And JR, I went to study maths from Minhwan."

"I knew it. Why do you want to study with him? Not me?"

Aron just sit there as if he was watching a drama with his confused look.

"Because, he's good in maths. I'm gonna change."

"Yeah right. Come out right after you change."

After Hyemi went in her room, I walked up to Aron and said.

"So bro. You have anytjing to share?" Aron questioned me.

"I will tell you after she come out of her room. Anywyas, why are you here?"

"For what? I'm here to visit my friend of course! I heard you're sick so I bought you this medicine. But now, you look okay. So I think you don't need it."

"I think you are the one who will need it. I'm scared that right after telling you about me and Hyemi, you will be shocked and fell sick. So, just keep that for yourself." I patted his back.

Hyemi went out of her room wearing a pink top and a short jeans with her hair let down.

"So, are you guys going to tell me what happened with both of you and your relationship?"

Hyemi and I looked at each other and just gave Aron a impertubable smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~~ Its quite long, huh? I spent hours to finish this ^^ Hehehe xD

Hope you enjoy readers <3