Phone call

Lucky Girlfriend

“Omonim, abonim. I have something to tell both of you.” I wanted to tell the truth to my parent in-law after dinner.

“Ye, Hyuna. Do you want to discuss about your baby names?” Mother-in-law said while sipping her coffee.

Jonghyun sat beside me and surprisingly, he did not leave after dinner and sat beside me the whole time.

I hesitated to tell the truth but sooner or later, they will know the truth. Furthermore, I have promised Hyemi to tell them the truth and make Hyemi and Jonghyun reconciled back.

“No. I want to apologies for being such a bad daughter-in-law. I hope you forgive me, omonim- abonim.” I looked down at my growing tummy.

“Why do you need to apologies? What wrong did you do?” Father-in-law asked.

“This baby I’m carrying is not your grandchild. This is not Jonghyun’s baby.” I breathed in and finally admitted it.

Both of them were shocked and unable to say anything.

“Omma, appa. I know she did a bad thing and I didn’t even know that she’s pregnant until she tells me. But she learns from it and apologized to you which is a good thing.” Jonghyun ‘defend’ me.

“Kim Jonghyun, you know that I have a lot of friends who already know that YOU will have a child soon? Where should I put my face now when everyone know about this? And you Kim Hyuna, do you think apologizing makes any difference, huh?” Jonghyun’s mum exploded in rage.

“Omonim, abonim, we have already agreed to get a divorce after I give birth. I’m sorry to have startled both of you.” I apologized once again then Jonghyun’s mum ‘fainted’ in front of us and fall into her husband arms. I wanted to help but she rejected.

“Don’t touch me, Hyuna. You disgrace me. I don’t want to see your face anymore.” Jonghyun’s dad help his wife to the bedroom while Jonghyun dragged me into his bedroom.

Jonghyun asked me to sit on his sofa while he sits on his bed.

“So, what do you think will happen now after that old woman said that you disgraced her?” Jonghyun asked while emphasizing on the word ‘old woman’.

“Jonghyun, she’s your mum.”

“Don’t worry. I have already called her that for a long time. Now, tell me your plan, Kim Hyuna.” Jonghyun asked again.

“Let’s wait till this baby is born and then we will divorce each other. Then, you can go back with Hyemi which what you have been waiting for.” I said clearly.

Jonghyun make an ‘oh’ face and put his fist to his right cheeks.

“Then how about you? Where will you live and how about that child? How will you raise him up?” He asked full of sincerity.

“I’ll find a way. Why are you so concern, Jonghyun?” I asked.

“Can’t I? As your current husband, I should take care of you while you’re pregnant even though that child is not mine. At least I have some feelings for that unborn child.” He answered making me smile.

“Why are you being so good to me?” I asked him wanting to hear his reason.

“Because Hyemi remind me to treat you like a queen until you give birth.” He answered.

‘Ah, of course it’s because of Hyemi.’ I said in my heart.

“Why? Don’t you like me being so good to you?” He asked suddenly.

I just shook my head and give him a small smile.

‘This is my life. Of course everything about Jonghyun will be related to Hyemi.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Then, I went to his office and solve things up.” Hyemi said over the phone after ten minutes of her telling me the story that happened.

“Solve things like what?” I asked her.

“I asked him to treat Hyuna like queen until she gives birth then I will see the result and I’ll wear back one of his necklaces.” Hyemi said.

“Wow Ryu Hyemi. Your solution seems legit.” I said while giggling.

Aron looked up from playing his new downloaded game and look at me.

“Gong Minzy, who are you talking to?” Aron asked, pausing his game.

“Ryu Hyemi.”

He snatched the phone away from me.

“YA RYU HYEMI! WHERE DID YOU GO ALL THIS LONG? YOU KNOW THAT WE BOTH ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU, RIGHT?!” He shouted over the phone. Poor Hyemi.

He on loudspeaker and Hyemi answered.

“I was busy with college works. I miss you guys.”

“So, I heard you have already patched up with Jonghyun huh?” He said. I looked at him in wonder how he knew when I haven’t even told him what Hyemi told me.

“How did you know?” Hyemi asked.

“I chat with Jonghyun in the internet just now.” He answered as he smile at me.

“You didn’t play your game just now?” I asked him.

“Nope. You were tricked by me, Minzy! Haha. Yeahh Jonghyun told me the whole story. You must be happy huh, Hyemi.”

“Of course but I have to wait till Hyuna gives birth then I can be together back with Jonghyun. I don’t think his parents will like me though.” Hyemi sighed.

“That Hyuna is always creating trouble for you. How can you even take it, Hyemi? When Jonghyun’s parent knows the truth about Hyuna, they will surely like you.” I comforted Hyemi.

“Well, his parents already know about Hyuna pregnancy. Didn’t I tell you that I chatted with Jonghyun just now?” Aron rolled his eyes.

“Jonghyun told his parent about Hyuna’s pregnancy?” Hyemi asked Aron curiously.

“Yeah. He said his mum doesn’t want to see Hyuna’s face anymore. I don’t know how will that soon-to-be mum going to survive. I heard that she threw her graduation certificate after our graduation.” Aron said while answering Hyemi question.

“She threw away her certificate? How the hell did you know that, Aron?” Hyemi asked.

“Anything you want to know you can just ask me. Yeah, that’s the truth. She threw away her certificate because she knew she will have a good marriage with Jonghyun which turns out the opposite now. Poor girl.” Aron sarcastically said as he shook his head.

“Aigoo. Anyways, thanks for the information Aron. Thanks for still listening to me, Minzy. I have to go now. Still have so many works to do. Let have a meet up when you guys are free.” Hyemi suggested.

“Alright then. Take care of your health and don’t worry too much. We will always be your listening ear. Bye Hyemi.” I said goodbye and hang up the phone.

“So, Minzy. What do you think will happen next to both of Jonghyun and Hyemi?” Aron asked me.

“I hope the best for them.” I answered as I sighed.

Aron chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“Your answers are always boring. I’m going to play back my game.” Aron crawled over my bed and head over to the other side of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Thanks for commenting <3