Rare personality

Lucky Girlfriend

“Kids, wake up.” I as the oldest in the house woke the little brother and sister after the parents have gone to some party planning.

“ Juri made breakfast. Get your butts off the bed and go and have your shower. If you’re late, your breakfast will be GONE!” I shouted at the last part and went down the staircase.

“Juri-uh, have you eaten? Even if you have eaten, come and accompany me and eat now.” I offered her but she rejected it.

“It’s okay, Young Master. I have already taken my breakfast early in the morning.” She said.

“Come and sit here before I make you. Get a plate and eat this with me. I can’t eat alone.” I tried to make a cute pout and it works.

“Haha, you lose.” She gets a plate and eat, the breakfast that she made, with me. For some reason or so, I feel comfortable with her around.

“Juri-uh.” I called her name.

“Yes, young master.” She looked at me.

“Call me Jaejoong. You can add oppa if you like.” I give her a comfortable smile.

“Ye, Jaejoong-sshi?” She looked down back at her food.

“How’s your family?” I tried to start a comforting conversation.

“My dad is still in jail and my mum is still working.” She replied weakly.

“How about your siblings?” I asked curiously.

“They are okay.” She gave an assured smile.

“I bet you are the one who are not okay, right?” I took out my wallet and gave her a cheque  that has a value of 1,000,000.00 KRW [around 1.110 SGD.]

“Jaejoong-sshi, I won’t accept this kind of money.” She pushes back my hand.

“You know what, Juri? I have that a lot in my thick black leather wallet here.” I showed her the wallet.

“Just imagine this is your early pay. Take it.” I gave her back.

She gave me an assuring look and took it slowly. I took her hand and open up her palm putting the cheque into her small palm.

“Do you think you can repay me?” I but she doesn’t look all right.

“Just kidding. Just repay me by cooking me some good foods, all right? Don’t stand on ceremony. You’re working here for five years already. I’ll go to work first. Take care of those two upstairs.” I stand up and wipe my mouth.

Before exiting the kitchen door, I turned to her. “Juri-uh, kimchi-jiggae for today’s dinner.” She nodded and bow.

“Assa! Kim Jaejoong, next step coming right up. She’s so gonna like me right now.” I pumped my fist up and bring my briefcase towards my car.

~~~~~~~~~~`

The sun is shining quite brightly today and the rays poke through Jonghyun’s black curtain. I tossed away from the shining rays and face Jonghyun’s main door to his room. I sat up and let my feet touched the ground. Suddenly without knowing, I feel a body near my feet and shouted scaredly.

“ Baby, why you shouting?” Jonghyun woke up from his sleep and sat back up quickly maybe from my shouting.

“Aish it’s you Jonghyun. I thought I step onto someone unknown or something.” I rubbed the back of my neck and smile.

“Wait, I thought you were on the other side of the bed yesterday night? How come are you here?” I asked.

“That side is cold. I was shivering the whole night even with blankets on. I changed to this side this morning and I didn’t get any sleep today. Do I have dark circles?” He pouted sadly and pulled down his eyes.

“You have dark circles on you.” I nodded and went to the shower.

“WHAT? OH MY GOD, MY BEDDDDD!” He jumped onto his bed and I chuckled at his action.

“You’ll get back your bed tonight.” I put the towel over my shoulder and went in to have a nice cold shower to refreshed myself up before going back home.

~~~~~~~~~`

“The moment she go back home will be the start of my worst part of my life.” I put the pillow that she use over my head and try to get some of my sleep even for awhile.

Fifteen minutes later, we went down after showering and ate breakfast the Juri made for us.

 “Thanks for the breakfast, unnie. This is nice. I won’t get to eat breakfast like this if I’m at dorm or home.” Hyemi thanked her.

She replied and continue to cut the cake and she served to us in the living room.

“If you want this kind of breakfast, you should just live with me, baby.” I put my arm over her shoulder and she just shake her head and sat down the sofa.

“”Thanks for the offer, Jonghyun. I will be going back at noon.” She said.

“Seriously, baby. My heart sank whenever you said that. You won’t be living with me anymore.” I sighed.

“Sometimes, Jonghyun. I wonder if our roles got changed. You act like a girlfriend who doesn’t want to be separated by her boyfriend. You cried, you sighed which is a rare thing I find in a guy personality. Seriously.” She nod.

“That’s why you’re lucky to have me. I’m special.” I smiled and eat the snack Juri had prepared for us.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Hyuna, this picture looks really good. Will you want to be like this bride here?” Mrs. Kim [Jonghyun’s mum] asked.

Hyuna looked through the wedding magazine and smile throughout the browsing through.

“I like this one better.” She pointed to a bride that is wearing a nice long dress with curly loose hair in the end with intense eye make-up.

“That looks dark for a wedding. Your eye should be looking lovely when you have your wedding. Jonghyun then will be melted in your eyes.” Mrs. Kim patted her back.

“Then how about this?” She showed another one with light winged eyeliner drew on the model’s face.

“That will look lovely on you, Hyuna. I have already printed out the wedding card, will you like to see or do you want me to surprise you the day before your wedding?” Mrs. Kim asked getting ready to take out the card.

“Now.” Hyuna smiled impatiently.

“Here. Isn’t this lovely? You look y and Jonghyun smiles.” Mrs. Kim showed her the card. Hyuna smiled in satisfication.

‘You are really mine, Jonghyun when this thrash here is being distributed.’ She smirked and smile lovingly to her soon-to-be mother-in-law.

They then continue their shopping for the soon-to-be held wedding party.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Thanks for sending me home when I can walk by myself.” I hold Jonghyun’s hand and thanked him in front of my door.

“This is not the end, baby. I will call you and text you. Make sure you reply and answer my call.” He reminds.

“And if you’re going to sleep please message me before sleeping so that I won’t disturbed you and won’t make myself worry.” He said.

“You sound like a father talking to a daughter, Jonghyun. Araso. Call me when you reach.” I kiss his cheek and he kiss my forehead. We bid goodbye and he walk home. All by himself.

Not even five minutes after separating, he messaged me.

“Tomorrow at Ladies and Gentlemen, 4pm. I will bring you there to buy some dress for you for Prom night. I’m gonna make you the most beautiful lady at the prom night. Go and have a nice rest. I will be reaching home after five minutes. Won’t disturb you. Love you, baby <3”  –Jonghyun<3

“How can he be so sweet?” I smiled and change my clothes before having a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Thanks for still subscribing to this story :’)

I’m sorry if I didn’t update a lot this week. I’m having exams soon. I will still update at night most probably  xD PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW FANFIC. Come back to me.

Please ^^ Hehehe thanks everyone. I love comments and my subscribers <3

Promise me to continue suporting this LUCKY GIRLFRIEND and if can, COME BACK TO ME TOO ^^