One sided feeling

Lucky Girlfriend

Let’s all imagine that Hyemi and Jonghyun have already went to the Prom Night, okay?

I have absolutely no idea on how should I write about the prom night as I myself have not experienced it. Sorry :”(

Oh and yeah, the prom night is held on Christmas Eve which means it is Christmas the next day. Understand? ^^

And I skipped too much years and months here because you know, I don’t want to write long chapters and you guy read the long chapters when there is nothing interesting to read about. So, I hope you will understand still the story, okay? ^^

~~~~~~~~~~`

The morning was filled with heavy snow. My room feels as if the air-conditioned is on even though it’s off.  It is finally the day where all of us have been waiting for, Christmas. I woke up and take a short warm bath. I dress up warmly as Jonghyun will be taking me for a walk at noon.

I wore a brown colored scarf with a white colored beanie. Also, with a black jeans and black colored sweater to prevent me from freezing.

At noon, we decided to meet near our favorite place, Han River. I purposely arrived first to see the surroundings that are covered with snow. I sat at the shelter and bring out my phone.

“Baby-uh, where are you right now?” Jonghyun messaged me.

“Near the river, sitting at the shelter.” I answered.

“Great. Now, turn behind and walk straight where you can see massive Christmas tree.” He said.

“Aish. What is he up to now?” I sighed and walk to the place he said.

It takes me ten minutes to walk there but Jonghyun is nowhere near my eyesight.

“Excuse me, are you Ryu Hyemi? Because your boyfriend says that you are wearing a brown colored scarf with white beanie.”  A unknown guy approached me.

“Umm, yes I am. Who are you?” I asked with a slight smile.

“Just a passerby but your boyfriend wanted to surprise you with something. Take this. Have a merry Christmas with him.” He hand me a red box and walk away.

I take the box and open it.

“Oh my god. He’s got to be kidding me.” I pulled out a nice red colored purse with a letter underneath.

“Find the other gift. Walk near the shop name, “Chocolate Heaven” baby. I will be waiting.” –Jonghyun.

I smiled and search the shop named, Chocolate Heaven.

“Are you looking for this box? He asked me to give to a girl that is wearing a brown colored scarf and white beanie.” A guy handed out a pink box this time.

I nodded and take the box.

“I’m proud of you that you are following the instructions, baby. Next place is near the movie theater, third floor.” –Jonghyun.

I took the escalator to third floor and search the movie theater. A girl walks up to me and hand me a bag without saying anything.

The bag contains a bear with a box of chocolate. “Meet me at the Christmas tree back, baby.” –Jonghyun.

“Ya Kim Jonghyun, you’re serious? Asking me to go up and go back down back?” I sigh and walk back to the Christmas tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Even though it snowing, I feel that my body is producing and letting out cold sweats. I felt my sweaty hands below my gloves and my heart beats faster than usual. After ten minutes waiting, I finally saw Hyemi that is walking up to me with a tired and unhappy face plastered on her face.

“Ya Kim Jonghyun, is it fun making me this tired?” She asked.

“Well, you have to burn those fats up, baby. Anyways, did you manage to get all the presents I get for you?” I asked looking at her hands.

“Yeahh but this presents sure looks expensive. Won’t you mind buying this for me?” She asked.

“Remember that Jaejoong hyung is a business man? Don’t worry. I got more surprise for you to come. Let’s go and have our lunch.” I took the bags and hold her hand warmly.

Arrived at the lunch place, we ordered chicken barbeque pizza and spaghetti Bolognese.

“So, how did you find the presents?” I asked and keep munching on the foods.

“I like the purse you bought for me. Thanks Jonghyun.” She smiled widely.

“Anything to make you happy. You will get the rest of your presents if you make me happy today.” I said.

“So, you’re trying to say that I don’t make you happy all the time?” She asked.

“Just for today, baby.” I winked and she sighed.

Finally, the night came and I can’t wait to give her all the things left.

Luckily Jaejoong hyung is able to help me keep all the other presents in his car while he goes out with his friends. He left his car key with me after all the long thoughts.

“Baby, guess what present will I give you this time?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Did I make you happy today?” She asked widening her eyes.

“You always make me happy, baby. Wait for me near the river, I will be back.” I let go of her hand and run quickly to where Jaejoong hyung park his car.

“Better be fast before someone gets her.” I run as if there is an emergency.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“What did I do that I deserved to be treat like this?” I thought deeply while looking at the wide river.

“Jonghyun did all this things for me while I didn’t even give him anything. Will he be upset?” I thought again and trying to predict what present did he have for me.

“Baby!” Jonghyun run from my back with him panting.

“What’s wrong with you?” I straightened him up and he smiled.

“Merry Christmas. I love you.” He held out a rose bouquet and kissed my forehead.

I received the bouquet and smiled. “Are these real?” I .

“I’m not a cheapskate to buy you a fake one.” He said.

“I was just kidding. Thanks Kim Jonghyun. You’re so sweet to me.” I thanked him.

“Anything to make you smile, baby. Should we go now?” He said while holding my hand.

“Where to?” I asked.

“Somewhere to celebrate our Christmas together.” He pinched my cheek and walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Yeobo, should we change the wedding date to Christmas next year? Or should we pushed forward a week before Christmas?” Mrs. Kim asked her husband. [Jonghyun’s parents.]

“It’s better to be held earlier. They should get to know each other before getting married. How about we invite Hyunsik family to lunch every weekend? Jonghyun has already ended his dorm life so he will be staying with us from now on.” Her husband suggested.

“You have good brains, yeobo. I can’t wait to receive a grandchild and see Hyuna and Jonghyun in a wedding gown and suit.” Mrs. Kim smiled and sipped her warm coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“What more do you have planned for today, Jonghyun?” I asked.

“Well, you can expect all the unexpected things, baby. We’re here.” He answered and show me the beautiful place covered with lights.

“Wow. This is beautiful.” I said in amazement.

“This is a perfect place for us. Come on.” He pulled my hand and lead me to a place where many couples can be seen together.

We settled down and sit under a warm Christmas light.

“Open up the bear shirt. You will find something.” He ordered.

“Bear shirt?” I said in puzzlement.

“Should I do that for you, baby? Hurry up and open the bear shirt. You will find your present there.” He said.

I followed his instruction and open up the bear shirt. I saw a shiny red heart necklaces and I look up to him.

He didn’t look at me but instead, he look in front. “Jonghyun.” I shook him.

“Isn’t it pretty? I bought it after seeing your face inside the heart. Do you want me to put it for you?” He asked.

“I still have the necklace you bought for me.” I showed him our four year necklace.

“The more necklaces you have from me, the more love you will feel from me. People who see your necklace will be jealous because they don’t have many necklaces as you do, baby.” He takes the necklace and put on for me.

“Now, you have two necklaces from me. Don’t you dare take this out, baby.” He said and smile with satisfaction.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and thank him while my hands held the necklace which is now on my neck.

“Thanks, Jonghyun. You make me feel like I’m a lucky girl alive in this world.” I said.

“Well, you are a lucky girl, Ryu Hyemi.” He hold my hand and put his head on top of my head.

We spent the whole Christmas day together with happiness and sadly, time past fast when you are having fun with your love ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ten months past and now is already October.  I’m attending college with Design course while Jonghyun took class about business because he has decided to take over Jaejoong oppa place.

For my course, I have to go overseas for outside classroom lesson. That means, I will not be able to meet Jonghyun for one month. And when I came back after the one month, It will already be November.

“Baby-uh, you better send me any message or tweet whenever you are, okay?” Jonghyun hold my hand tightly at the airport.

“Jonghyun, don’t make me cry.” I said with teary eyes.

“I just want you to take care of yourself when you’re there. Don’t eat late and don’t sleep late.” He remind.

“And, don’t lose that necklace.” He pointed to my neck while now hold three necklaces after our five years anniversary in July.

“Jonghyun, don’t you dare go with other girls. If I know what you’re up too when I’m away, you’re dead.” I playfully ‘sliced’ my neck with my thumb and he laughed.

“You’re the only one in my life, baby. I will miss you so much.” His eyes become watery.

“Only one month and I will be back. Take care of yourself.” I told him.

“All right. Be back safely. I love you, baby.” He leaned forward to my face and kisses my forehead.

I smiled and bid goodbye to him and to my family too. After much teary moments, me and my cohort walk in the departure hall.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Jonghyun, Hyemi went to study overseas for one month. It’s time for you to get to job. Come on.” Jaejoong hyung patted my back and I watch Hyemi as she went in the departure hall with the groups of design students.

“Hyung, another year will be coming and the day Hyemi come back will be in November. What should I do in the mean time?” I asked.

“What should you do? You are continuing my business of course. Now, you have to continue studying the basics of business line.” We walk to his car and he drove me to the business school.

After we arrived at the school, my mind went blank and nothing came into my brain. It seems like my brain is off for awhile after thinking that the year is going to end and another year will come. And that coming year, mum and dad will marry me off with that . Even though, I tried to rub off the thought about the marriage, it will just came back to me and it lead me thinking about how Hyemi will react when she got to know the situation.

Will she be mad at me? Will she hear my thoughts? Will she forget me? Will she leave me and think that I will live happily together with Hyuna? All different kind of thoughts running through my mind making me unable to concentrate in business class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“It was a nice lunch here, Mrs. Kim.” I bowed to Jonghyun’s mum.

“It’s my pleasure, Hyuna.” She drink her remaining coffee and look through the magazine that is placed there.

“Now, we will go and book your wedding dress and Jonghyun’s wedding suit. He is studying right now so I don’t think he can come together with us, is it okay for you Hyuna?” She asked.

“Ah, it’s okay. I can totally understand his situation.” I smiled but cursed him silently inside.

‘He treats me like a thrash now but he can’t once we’re married with each other. Just wait and see Hyemi. I will know what to do and how will I get rid of you away from Jonghyun’s life.’ I thought and sipped my lime juice.

After twenty minutes trying to pick up a suitable dress, I have finally choose a white long gown with v-neck cut, embroidered with gold sequins and beading near the waist area. It turns out to be the most expensive gowns in the town but Jonghyun’s mum insisted to buy this for me because she says that I look beautiful in it.

‘I wonder how Jonghyun will react when he sees me in this wedding gown.’ I smirked while the helper helped me to adjust the bottom of the gown. “You look beautiful, Miss.” The helper compliment. I smiled and quickly look myself into the mirror.

The hairdresser is ordered by Jonghyun’s mum to make my hair into the popular bride’s hair. She tied up all my hair and let down a little bit of my fringe. She tied all the rest up into a bun and curled my fringe inwards. She also put on a light blush with a little glitter on my cheeks.

“You totally change, Hyuna. You look awesomely gorgeous.” Jonghyun’s mum compliment.

“I can’t wait to see you wear this in the official wedding.” She smiled in happiness.

I looked back into the mirror and imagine how handsome Jonghyun will be together with me by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I AM LACKED OF IDEAS. BUT I HOPE THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU. THERE IS STILL A LOT OF PART FOR HYUNA AND JONGHYUN SO I HOPE YOU READERS WILL UNDERSTAND HOW FAST THIS CHAPTERS WILL BE GOING.

Sorry for the caps :( Hehehe ^^

I hope you guys will keep reading :'(