Our relationship makes others jealous.

Lucky Girlfriend

After a tiring day of training, coach bought us some soda drinks and fried foods.

“I heard that many people said you shouted at your classroom saying that Hyemi is your girl. Is that true?” My basketball mate, Minho, suddenly sounded while he was gulping down a can of coke.

“What do you think?” I said while giving him a look.

“No. I don’t think she is your girl. Maybe you just say things out because you’re frustrated with the keep on going questions, right?” He answered.

‘I know more myself than you do, Minho.’ I said that in my heart.

“So?” He asked again.

“Yes, she is. Why? Don’t we suit each other?” I looked around not wanting to pay attention to him.

“Seriously?” He spit out his coke onto the floor.

“What’s wrong with you? What the hell with every one?” I stood up and went to the locker room.

He followed me and changed his jersey.

“You and Hyemi are together? Serious, bro? I don’t think you’re serious now. You’re just playing, don’t you?” He replied.

I stop at everything that I was doing and shot a glare to him.

“Look here, Minho. I am Hyemi’s boyfriend and she is my girlfriend. We are both in a relationship. Now that you know the truth, please don’t say those kinds of things at me, again. It’s annoying, for you info.” I closed the door of my locker room and walked away.

“But..” He continued but I ignore him and walked out the room.

‘Why do they not believe? Wonder what Baby is doing right now.’

I called her many times but she didn’t answer. I walked to the nearest street store and bought her fried finger foods and ddukbokki. I stopped by a bubble tea shop and bought her Strawberry milk tea and myself, Chocolate milk shake.

“Baby gonna eat this till she’s full and fall asleep on the sofa.” I chuckled and walked towards the dorm building.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

The air is blowing softly and the sun is going down slowly. The surroundings is getting darker and all the street light is on. I sat on a bench alone with a pink sweater and shorts. I just wanted some breeze and fresh air after what I’ve been through just now during the walk back to my dorm.

*Flashback*

I continue walking with my face faced down the ground. Many of the students already know what’s going on after what Jonghyun shouted just now in class during recess.

“See what I’ve told you, they are together. Remember the day Jonghyun hugged her outside the school gate?” A girl said loudly.

“You’re right. What does that JR even see in Hyemi. But one thing for sure, she is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.” A girl replied.

“I feel that she feeling so awkward right now. God, I want to be in her place. She’s so lucky!” A girl cried.

‘Why do I feel happy and sad at the same time?’ I questioned myself.

*End of Flashback.*

I keep sighing as if I will sigh the whole night long.

“Jonghyun did a lot of things for me. I can’t be mad at him for saying to others about our relationship. Sooner or later, they will all know. But I don’t think they will be able to accept the fact that I am Jonghyun’s girlfriend. I can’t be selfish. He will think that I am not a good girlfriend.” I gave it a deep thought and let out a deep breath.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Baby, I’m… maybe she’s taking a shower?” I said while coming in the dorm. It was quiet. It didn’t feel like Hyemi’s at home.

I opened her door and she’s not here.

“Where did she go to? It’s already 7pm.” I rushed out her room and to the main door.

I walked down trying to find her. My heart was thumping so hard I can’t even concentrate to where I was going.

“Baby, where are you?” I was worried sick and turned my head towards a bench. A girl was sitting there alone, staring into the night cloud.

“Baby?” I approached her and she turned around.

“Jonghyun.” She answered.

“Baby, why are you out here? I was worried sick you went back home or something. You’re mad at me for telling them the truth?” I sat beside her facing her side profile.

“Jonghyun, you really want to make our relationship known? You know, you’re a popular guy while I’m just a normal girl who is unknown.” She said that making my heart feel so hurt.

“I’m just a normal guy too. I’m not embarrassed to have you. I’m not embarrassed in telling people you are my girlfriend. And why should I? I’m proud and happy that I can have you before anyone else. I don’t care what other people says, as long as you believe in me. I only need your opinion, I don’t need others.” I said truthfully.

She smiled at me and looked into my eyes with her eyes that look so sparkly.

“Jonghyun, thank you for everything you have done for me. I don’t know why I deserve such a great boyfriend like you.” She thanked me and I put my arms onto her shoulder.

“As long you’re happy, I’m happy and that completes my life. I don’t want other guys to have you. I am selfish. I can’t let anyone have you. And you.” I pointed at her. “Don’t ever dare to leave my life.” I complete my sentence.

She nodded and gave out a smile. “Come let’s go. I bought many things to eat together today. You will be gaining weight tonight, baby.” I hold her hand and swing it to and fro.

~~~~~~~~~`

Why is my heart feel like I’ve been shot? Why does my heart feel like aching? Why my breathing is not stable after hearing all those words from both JR and Hyemi?

“So, it’s true that they are together.” I touched my heart and glanced at the couple who is walking with their hands hold together and with a smiling faces.

“Hyemi, do you even know that I have feelings for you?” I sigh and walked back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“That’s a lot of food you buy, Jonghyun. I’m hungry.” I placed my hand on my stomach and looked at him with a frown look.

“Then go and eat.” He pushed me to the living room table and open up all the packaging.

“Thanks, Jonghyun.” I thanked him and sipped my Strawberry Milk Tea.

“You know, baby. You should call me oppa because I’m two years older than you.” He suddenly said and I chocked on my drink.

“You okay, babe?” He asked.

“Yeaah. I don’t think calling you oppa will be okay. You know, my finger and toes curled up together when you said that. I will just stick with Jonghyun.” I smiled and took the fishcake and dipped it into a sauce.

“I wanted you to call me oppa.” He pouted.

“Only for tonight, okay oppa?” I playfully said.

“That sounds nice, babe.” He smiled and continued munching on his food.

“Do you realized that you have been calling me babe more than baby recently?’ I questioned him.

“Really? Isn’t it the same? Or you just want me to stick with calling you baby?” He grin and elbowed me.

“Whatever, oppppppa.” I dragged the word oppa and he stick out a tongue to me.

For the whole night, after we have ate our so called dinner, we went to play games on my laptop and then watch music show together and even drama. Without us knowing, we slept together in the living room until the morning came.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Minnie, you’re ready? I’m outside your dorm. Please be quick. I want to eat my waffles before they sold out.” Aron called me early in the morning.

I get ready and tied down my wet hair and put on my shoes.

“Lizzy, I will go to school first. See you after school. Bye.” I said goodbye to her and went out the dorm.

“BOO!” Aron shocked me.

“Kwak Aron!” I smacked him right on his head.

“What?” He said as if he is not in the wrong place to be scolded at.

“If I ever have a heart attack and you scare me like that, I am going to sue you, really.” I said sternly.

“Sue me? Because I startled you? You’re funny Minnie, do you know that?” He followed behind me.

“Stop calling me Minnie. I’m not a Minnie mouse.” I turned to him.

“Then should I call you baby? Like what Jonghyun called Hyemi?” He leaned forward.

“Minzy. Call me by my name, Minzy.” I rolled my eyes and went down the staircase.

“All right, what do you want for breakfast? Waffles?” Aron asked.

“PANCAKES!” I turned to him and give him a long smile.

“I knew it. Let’s go before the cafeteria gets crowded.” He hold my hand and we walked to the cafeteria which is now opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Wake up, baby. You slept on my shoulder the whole night and now you’re on my chest. Wake up wake up.” I woke up when the alarm from my room rang. I shook Hyemi up but still she didn’t move an inch.

“Wake up, baby if you don’t want to be late. You’re hurting my chest.” It didn’t actually hurt but I just wanted to wake her up.

“I’m sleeping on your chest the whole night, Jonghyun?” She finally woke up and stand straight up after I told her.

“Yeah. It hurts.” I pretend to touch my chest which does not hurt at all.

She pouted, “I didn’t realize it. Sorry.” She ran to her room and I heard a bang when she closed her door.

“Haha, cute baby. This is the first time she slept with me.” I smiled and went to have a quick shower.

After both of us has freshen ourselves, we went out the living room and much on a plain bread with hot chocolate.

“Baby, if anyone asked you about your relationship with me today, what will you say?” I asked her.

Her shoulders deflated. “What should I say?”

“Say that yes, you are in a relationship with me. For four years and you are glad to be my girlfriend and lastly you have to say that you love me very much.”  I replied and keep nodding while closing my eyes tight.

“Jonghyun, remember when you say that I talk a lot?” She asked.

“Yeah.”

“It’s happening to you now, you know.” She replied.

I chuckled and we prepare ourselves to go to school earlier than usual.

“Jonghyun, you’re going to walk to school with me right?” She said.

I put my arms on her shoulders and said, “Of course.”

“Then carry this for me. This thing weigh heavier than you. I guess.” She shrugged her shoulders and went to wear her shoes.

“Yeah right, baby. You’re ready?” I asked while carrying the not-really-heavy model.

“Yes.” She answered and dust dusk on the back of her skirt and making last check on her hair.

“You’re more than beautiful already. Let’s go. Today will be so awesome, I tell you.” I winked and let her out of the dorm.

“Good day, baby. Love you.” I whispered through her ears and she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Everywhere we go, there will always be whispering, gasping, shouting. All this is because of what Jonghyun confessed yesterday. New does spread fast as wind.

“So, both of you really are in a relationship?” A girl went up to us and asked.

“Yes, little girl.” Jonghyun answered while rolling his eyes.

“Why can’t I be her instead? She’s so lucky to have a boyfriend that is wow-damn-hot-y and ADORABLE!” A girl cried to her boyfriend.

“You are seriously not appreciating me, Kira. Let’s just break up.” Her boyfriend said and let go of her.

“Jonghyun, you heard that?” I tugged on his sleeves.

“Yes, baby. See I told you, no other teenagers relationship can last longer than one month. At least they can be together for two months and then they will break up.” He answered.

“You are so bad, Jonghyun. Do you know that?” I asked while pouting and feeling bad for the new broke up couple that happened right in front of my eyes.

“I am bad but not to you, baby.” He pinched my nose and another group of girls gasp.

“I don’t like this atmosphere, Jonghyun.” I confessed.

“I don’t too. Let just ignore them, all right baby?” He said calmly.

“I trust you.” I sigh.

 He held my hand with his other free hand while the other hand he holds the model.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Double update today ^^

More interesting chapters to come in the next one. Keep reading my readers <3