Sarcastic

Lucky Girlfriend

It was a bright sunny day with wind blowing my hair over my face. I was waiting for the bus to arrive to go to the campus. While listening to music with my pink earpiece on, I tried to memorize the steps and tips for the lesson about design later this afternoon. But then, something on my mind was bothering me.

Suddenly, my stomach growled signaling me that I am hungry. I ate some rice and soups before leaving the house but why is my stomach still growling?

I sighed and just wait for the bus to arrive. While waiting, a black shiny car stops in front of me.

“Hyemi, come in. Let me send you to our college. I am going there now too.” It was Hayden.

I took out my earpiece and just nicely reject his offer, “It’s okay, Hayden. I can take the bus there. It is still early to go to school.”

“Don’t be like that, Hyemi. Come in before I make you.” He said.

I stand up and open the door to his car.

“Thanks, Hayden.” I thanked him.

He smiles. “Yeah, that’s more like it.” He drove off after I wear my seatbelt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Good morning, Jonghyun.” Hyuna walked in the kitchen while I was having my breakfast.

She sat in front of me and take one of my chicken fillet.

I gave her a stare but she gave me a smile.

I continue eating while checking my phone.

“Do you realize that I didn’t come home yesterday night?” She asked while munching on the chicken that I fried few hours ago.

“I don’t care whether you come home or not.” I answered shortly and continue eating.

“I have something to do yesterday.” She smiled as if she did nothing wrong.

I stand up and wash the dishes.

“Jonghyun-uh, do you want a son or a daughter?” She blurted those words out of .

“I don’t want any with you.” I walk out the kitchen and get ready to go to Jaejoong hyung office.

‘Why did she even say that to me? I didn’t do anything to her, right?’

 “Jaejoong hyung, can I ask you something?” I asked him when I arrived at his office.

“What is it, Jonghyun?” He asked while flipping over his document.

“During breakfast just now, Hyuna asked me whether I want a son or a daughter. But what I’m sure is, I didn’t even touch her. Why did she say that, hyung?” I asked him. He stopped his work and look at me.

“I wonder why she says that to you.” He compiled his worksheets together and sits on the sofa next to me.

“Are you sure you’re not drunk or do something that makes you high?” He teased me.

“Ahh hyung!!” I throw the sofa pillow to him.

“Anyways, your pile of worksheet is waiting for you. Go and finish it up.” He stands up and walk back to his desk.

After ten good minutes sitting in Jaejoong’s hyung room, I went to finish up my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Hyemi-uh, we have arrived.” Hayden said while stopping his car at the side of the road.

“Thanks, Hayden. Which class are you going in first?” I asked.

“Actually, I don’t have any classes today.” He asked while smiling.

“Then, why do you drive me here?” I asked again.

“Because I feel that I have to drive you here. Your first class starts soon, better go in now. Bye Hyemi.” He waved and I slammed the car door and waved over my shoulder as I made my way up the steps to the front entrance of the college.

“That Hayden.” I chuckled and walk to my first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Time flies so fast. Now I have already been married with Jonghyun for six months. But still, he doesn’t seem to change his mind set about me being his wife.

“Jonghyun-uh, wake up. You have to go to work now. If you don’t wake up now, you will be late. You don’t want that to happen.” I wake him up.

Jonghyun wake up quickly and without looking at me, he walked past me.

I tidy up his room and quickly go to the kitchen to prepare his food.

Suddenly, I don’t feel well.

Ten minutes later, Jonghyun came down from his room to the kitchen.

“Jonghyun-uh, what time will you come home today?” I asked him.

“Don’t need to know.” He answered and drank his orange juice.

“Uwekk” My throat feels nausea. He looked at me with a strange look.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked.

I touched my throat and stomach, “ I don’t feel well, Jonghyun.”

“Go to the doctor if you don’t feel well.” He said and continue drinking.

I smiled thinking that he finally cared for me but then he said, “I don’t want you to bother me.”

He walk off and left some money on the front table, “Don’t call me at work. Go to the doctor.”

I sighed, “What’s wrong with me?”

After the check up with my family doctor, she closed her file and look up at me.

“I heard you’re now married. Where’s your husband?” She said.

“He’s working.” I answered her while feeling so anxious.

“I’ve got some good news for you and your husband but sadly, he’s not here physically.” She said.

“What’s the good news, doctor?” I asked.

“You’re pregnant.” She smiled.

I was shocked to hear that word, pregnant.  But the child inside my stomach is not Jonghyun’s but Himchan’s.

‘Oh my god. It’s really happening. Why did I do that? What if Jonghyun knows that this is not his child?’ I keep questioning myself.

“You must be feeling really shocked right now, am I right? You’re 3 weeks now. Congratulations, Hyuna.” She shook my hand and smiled.

“Now, you have more responsibility than usual. You have to take care of yourself and don’t be too stressed.” She advised.

I stood up and quickly thanked her.

‘What if Jonghyun asked for the child DNA and believed that this is not his child. I’m in big trouble.’

Back at home at 8p.m, I waited for Jonghyun to come back home from work.

After waiting for more than an hour, he finally home and he start loosening his tie.

“Jonghyun, I went to the doctor today.” I followed up behind him.

He ignored me. “The doctor said that I’m pregnant.”

He stop everything that he was doing at the moment and look straight at me.

“You’re pregnant? Who’s child is it? Does he know?” He said sarcastically.

‘! If he knows about this, I’ll be dead. What should I answer him?’

“Of course the child is you-yours.” I answered.

He smirked, “That’s why you asked me whether I want a son or a daughter? But too bad, I don’t want any with you.”

“Jonghyun, I’m being serious now.” I said with my straight face.

“Me too. I’m being serious too because I know that child isn’t mine. I didn’t even touch your fingers or slightly brush my hand against yours and now you’re telling me that you’re pregnant with my child? Are you freaking kidding me, Kim Hyuna?” He said.

“Bring me to the doctor you went today this Saturday. I want to confirm whose child is that because I can confirm that the child that is residing in your stomach now is not mine.” He strictly said.

“Sorry to hurt your feelings, but it’s the truth. How can you even be pregnant if I didn’t even want to sleep with you, am I right?” He finishes his sentence and went to get an orange juice.

I stood there straightly with the shock feeling still around.

“How can he be so smart? What if he knows that this child is not his and he will tell his parents so that he can divorce me? What must I do to prevent him to do that?” I ruffled my hair up and sat down the concrete floor.

“Don’t just sit abruptly, the baby inside you will be shock. You don’t want that to happen.” He smirked and walk up the staircase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

When I was sleeping and turning around at bed, my phone lighted up. It was the old women who called. Surprisingly, she has already called me for ten times and message me for two times.

I answer her call, “Ya Kim Jonghyun, where did you go all this long?”

“I was trying to get a sleep. What do you want?”

“How dare you answer me like that?! Do you even know that your wife is now having your baby?” She asked.

I chuckled, “My baby?  I have to confirm that first.”

She continued, “Don’t you try make some not funny jokes here, Jonghyun. Whose child could it be if not yours? And why do you even need to confirm it?” She asked while shouting over the phone.

“I’ll tell you everything when the result comes.” I hand up the call and stare into my home screen. Hyemi’s picture.

“Baby, will you be able to hear me one day? Will you be able to forgive me when you hear my reason” I lock my phone and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Actually, I have been wanting to ask. Should I continue or not with this fanfic? It seems like no one is interested. :’( I feel so sad >.<

Please give me your thoughts and suggestions, please.