Will it be true one day?

Lucky Girlfriend

Soon, it has been three months since Hyuna’s pregnancy with some other guy, obviously not me. We went to my parent’s house for dinner which I was forced to. She was wearing a dress and this time round, she doesn’t wear any high heels but instead she wore flats.

“Jonghyun-uh, have you bring Hyuna to get the baby scan?” Mom asked while munching on her steak.

I looked up at her and said, “Yeah, she did.”

“She did? Not we did?” Mom asked again.

“I was too busy with work. I have no time to go and accompany her.” I sighed.

“Jonghyun-uh, you are her husband now. You should be responsible too. What if your in-law knows about this? They won’t be amused.” Dad said.

“Aish, I didn’t know this kind of things need companion. Instead of following her to get her baby scanned, it’s better for me to work and earn money rather than hearing what the doctor has to say, right?” I answered while rolling my eyes.

Hyuna kept quiet the whole time which is amazing. Then they continued the conversation while I get up earlier than them and went inside of Jaejoong’s hyung room.

“Hyung~” I knocked his door.

He didn’t locked his door so without any second thought I opened his door and found Juri, our house maid, inside his room.

I was too shocked to say anything and I just stood there with a :O expression.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CLOSE THE DOOR BEFORE OMMA FIND JURI’S UP HERE!” Jaejoong hyung shouted.

“Omo, hyung, noona. What are you guys doing?’ I questioned them.

Juri curled her hair behind her ears and look up to Jaejoong hyung.

“Aish Kim Jonghyun, you’re being a busybody. We were just reading our fate from this cards.” He showed me his cards on top of his bed.

“Hyung, noona, you both like each other?” I was too shocked again.

“Aish this kid. You think a old guy like me and a house maid can’t fall in love? We’re human too.” Jaejoong hyung rolled his eyes.

With amazement, I walked towards them and sit beside Jaejoong hyung.

“So, what’s the fate, hyung?” I looked forward wanting to know what their fate is.

“Well, we picked three cards which are the same, amazingly. The cards said that our future is bright and if god allows, we will be able to get married and have a big family.” Jaejoong hyung explained and Juri blushed.

I smirked and laughed while throwing the cards away from his side. “Haha hyung, you think you can believe this tarot card reading?”

“YAH KIM JONGHYUN! WHY ARE YOU THROWING THIS EVERYWHERE? I HATE YOU!” Jaejoong hyung got angry and shooed me away from his bed.

“Ya Kim Jonghyun, I heard that your wife is pregnant now. I thought you didn’t like her?” He said suddenly.

“Hyung, doesn’t mean I’m her husband the baby she is carrying now is my child. I didn’t even want to touch her hand. You want to know something, hyung?” I asked.

“What is it?” He said with his eyes looks so curious wanting to know what I am going to say next.

“That child she is carrying now is not mine. Let me tell you the whole story three months ago.”

-Flashback-

“Get ready quick. I’m bringing you to the doctor to get the baby DNA.” I said to Hyuna on Saturday after knowing she was pregnant.

“Jonghyun, it doesn’t matter if you didn’t get the baby’s DNA. It is obviously our child, Jonghyun-uh.” Hyuna hold my arm and pleaded me not to go to the doctor.

“What if that baby is not mine when we get there? What do you want to do, Kim Hyuna?” I asked her while tilting my head waiting for her answer.

“Jonghyun, I didn’t have any guys before you.” she answered.

“Really? I didn’t even remember sleeping with you. I don’t even remember holding your hand even not your fingers, Kim Hyuna.” I answered back at her.

Twenty minutes later, the doctor come in to her room and looked at us in confusion.

“Are you sure, you’re her husband, Jonghyun-ssi?” The doctor asked.

I nodded.

“Well, the thing is the baby’s that your wife is pregnant with does not belong with your DNA, Jonghyun-ssi. There’s only Hyuna’s blood in the baby genes but not you. may I know what happened?” Asked the doctor again.

I smiled and looked at Hyuna. “Thanks doctor. That’s all I need to know. Sorry to disturb you in this kind of humid and busy day. Thank you.” I stood up and exited the room.

Hyuna followed behind and called my name.

“Jonghyun-uh.” She looked at me.

“Hmm, how am I going to tell our parents that that child residing in your stomach is not mine. I have proof here.” I showed her the document.

“Don’t tell them, Jonghyun-uh. I will tell them when it’s the right time.” She looked away from me and finally her tears fall from her eyes.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumb.

“My wife, who asked you to sleep with other guys and get into trouble yourself? Are you sure you are my wife when you are pregnant with other guy baby?” I said sarcastically while looked her deep in her eyes.

“Because I thought if I was pregnant, you will be able to concentrate on me and not ignore me. And when this happens, you will forget about Hyemi.” She answered.

The moment I heard Hyemi’s name, my hand became weak and wobbly.

“Don’t ever try to make me to forget about Hyemi. I didn’t even break up with her yet. Don’t you even think you can be compared to my Hyemi. My Hyemi won’t do this kind of thing just to get my attention.” I said while trying not to get mad when she trying to compare herself to Hyemi.

“Jonghyun.” She held my arms. I let go of her hand in disgust and look at her deeply into her eyes.

“Now that I have know that this baby here,” I point to her stomach. “Is not mine, my heart is now at ease. Don’t make me buy everything that you crave because that baby is not mine. Full stop.” I walked away from her and exited from the clinic.

-End of flashback-

“So that what’s happened, hyung.” I tell him and Juri noona the whole full story.

“Wow didn’t know she doesn’t have any pride in herself. She did that just to get your attention. Oh my god.” Jaejoong hyung said.

“Now, do you think I should give her chance and let her ask the adults about this?” I asked for his opinions.

“She was the one who wanted to tell them her own. Let her be. By the way, Jonghyun. Do you still love Hyemi after all these years?” Jaejoong hyung said.

“Yes, I do.” I sighed thinking about her after a long time since I’ve get to see her pretty face.

“Now, let’s try your fate together with her. Pick three cards for yourself and pick three cards for her. Follow your heart not your brain or hand.” Jaejoong hyung shuffled the cards and lay it out on his bed.

I followed my heart and picky three cards for me and three cards for her.

“Now, let me see what this means. Juri-uh, help me find the meaning of all this cards.”

Juri noona helped hyung on finding the meaning and after a few long minutes of waiting, they finally looked up to me and explained the whole thing.

“Alright, I’ll explain the card you’ve picked for Hyemi first.” Juri noona said.

“This card means she is having trouble right now but she is not able to solve it. The second card is she is missing someone really badly now but she just did not want express it to her peers. But then this last card means, she will be happy after a long period of time with the one she actually and truly loves and get back with what she has been wanting all this time.” Juri noona explained and smiled at me.

“Maybe, you still have the chance to get back with Hyemi, Jonghyun. It is just that time is not allowing you to do so now. Maybe in the future, when all of this arranged marriage is solved, you may have the chance to get back with her. That’s the good thing.” She smiled.

“Now, let me explained yours. Your first card represents happiness but while you are feeling happy, there is someone out there looking out at you with the horrible feeling people did not want to experience. The second card is you are missing someone really badly right now but did not want to express it to anyone. The third card is, you will find your happiness after suffering for a long time. I see that your second and third card you picked for both Hyemi and you are the same.” Jaejoong hyung showed an ‘amazing’ kind of look.  

“Really, hyung? Noona?” I looked at them.

“Well yeah. This is just tarot card reading. You just have to try your best and win back Hyemi’s heart back. But not now, I guess.” Jaejoong hyung nodded his head and Juri noona too.

“Anyways, thank you for letting me to know my love life in this card reading. I wish you both luck and I hope that one day you guys will get married so that I will be able to be a uncle.” I smiled at both and walked out of the room smiling after knowing that I have picked two same card for me and Hyemi and all of them seems like a good thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED THAT YOU WANT THIS STORY TO BE CONTINUED.

Thank you so much

 

Nothing can’t explained how happy I am after knowing there is still some people who are interested in my story. Sorry for the late update because festive season , Hari Raya, has arrived and my major exam will be in two weeks time. I hope my readers won’t give up on me and continue to support Lucky Girlfriend <3