Chemistry?

Lucky Girlfriend

 

Sorry for the late update of chapter. I really tried to update but ended up sleeping. my bad >.<

Right.. Let's begin our Chapter 8- Chemistry??

"Baby-uh, how can you make this hot chocolate so wonderful?" JR questioned me as he took a sip of hot chocolate.

"Ermm, maybe I did it with lots and lots of love?" I responded while checking my twitter using his I-phone.

"You did it with lots and lots of love?" JR teased.

"Jonghyun-uh. Listen to this. 'To the world you may be someone but to someone, you may be the world.' That's so sweet, right?" Without looking at him, I keep scrolling down the twitter timeline.

"Yeahhh. Very sweet. You want an example?" He answered as he put down his mug.

"The example is so simple. Its like me and you. To me, you're my world but I don't know what am I to you." He continued.

"You seriously don't know what are you to me?" I wanted to continue but he stopped me.

"What? A boyfriend? Fine. I'm going to wash this mug." I didn't know why responded like that but he sounded kinda cute.

He stomped out his room and went to the kitchen. I did the same but once I stepped out of his room, I lied down on a sofa and played his games on his I-phone.

"Jonghyun-uh. Did you forget something?" I questioned him while playing a race game on his I-phone.

"Weeeee. Weeee. This is so fun." I didn't even know that he was replying my question.

"Hyemi. You're not paying attention to me but to my phone. I bet you didn't even hear what I said just now." He came to me and sit on the floor, turning on the tv.

"So, should I say sorry for the second time and make you a hot chocolate and buy chocolate muffin again?" I said that as I put my head on his shoulders.

"Aigoo. Baby uh. How can I make you do that thing again. I can't be mad at you even if I want to. Ever heard of this quote, 'The most precious possesion that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart."

"Errmm, it sounded so cute. But..you still have not answered my question."

"What? Your chemistry question?" He returned his position to watched the t.v

"Yessss. Wow, you remembered." I sarcastically said that and continue my race game.

"You want to know? I off this television and you pause your game. Then I will tell you."

I followed his instruction and sit right beside him.

" Fine. Now. Tell me why oh tell me why." I sang TEEN TOP - Tell Me Why.

"Ermmm, I dont know how to say this but if you really know about us, you will know what kind of chemistry we have." JR doesn't want give me a direct answer.

"For example?"

"Our taste in music, hobbies and studies. Don't tell me you dont know this?" JR answered my curious question.

"Errmm, yeah I know. So that is why you want us to be in a same group. Then what about Minzy and Aron?"

"You didn't know about both of them?" This time, JR questioned me while looking into my eyes.

"Yeahh I know about them. Aron confessed to Minzy but yet she have not even answered him, right? And I know that Aron is wanting to make Minzy jealous while making girls surround him. Am I right?" I answered him while making my eye brow up and down.

"So, that is another reason why I want four of us to be in the same group. Hyemi and JR while Minzy and Aron. With this, all of us can pass our Chemistry project and also help Minzy and Aron to be together. Understand?" JR making a cute blinking eyes while he said that.

"Yes. Okay now you can resumed your tv shows and I can continue my race." I said that as I lied back down on the comfortable red sofa.

"You're not bored? I'm hungry." JR make his not-so-cute pout mouth.

"But I'm not hungry."

"Yeahh right. In 2 hours to come, you will be complaining to me why is there no food. Come. We can go groceries shopping!" JR stood up as if he was so excited.

"I make the list and you can go and buy them." I just wanted to and see how will he react.

"No no no. Ryu Hyemi, that's not going to happen. Now go and change and I want you to accompany me. Like I said.."

"Like you said, you're not single. So me." I pointed to myself, "have to accompany you. Alright?" I said taht and hurriedly went into my room to get changed.

"Well, its good that you know." JR said and I heard him shut his room door.

JR POV

"Hehe. I have been waiting for this day to come."

For some reason, I dont know why but I like going shopping with Hyemi, my baby ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ermmm, so yeahh that's it for Chapter 8 ^^ So far, is my story boring? Ermmm, I hope it suits you xD

Anyways, I'm sorry if there's word that I keep repating like, I replied. I answered.

My bad ): I have very very very very very very bad vocabulary. Should have paid more attention during English lesson.

Anyways, I hope you readers enjoy and see you again next time ^^ Take care ~~