You're mad?

Lucky Girlfriend

"Will he be home by 5 minutes? By 10 minutes? No no, be patience Hyemi!"

I wish that he will come back home the minute I open my eyes.

Ding-dong~ Went your door bell.

"Baby~ I'm home!" Yes, I heard JR voice and rush towards him. To take my food of course.

"Hyemi-uh, you didn't welcome me back but you take your food with you? I'm dissapointed." JR made a pout face. Which he thinks its cute, but actually its not.

"Sorry Jonghyun. You can tell that I am really hungry right now. Come and eat." I replied back but I didn't look at him because I was unpacking all the food that he bought.

"Hyemi, I'm going to bath and take a nap. Enjoy your food." JR stomped his way back to his room.

"Thanks for the food Jonghyun~ Have a nice rest. See you later." I shouted as if I did nothing wrong.

 

JR POV

"Aishh this girl. Didn't even notice that I was sulking."

I tried to make my face like I was sulking because she didn't welcome me home but she take the food from me and walked away. What should I do? She didn't even take the first step to knock this door after 30 minutes I was inside. Guess I have to take a quick bath and a nap.

Let see if she wants to talk to me first and notice that I was sulking.

YOUR POV

"Did he just called my Hyemi? And not baby? That's weird. He only called me by my name if he's mad."

JR always called me by my real name if he's mad. By any chance, is he mad? For what reason?
 Because of I didn't welcome him back home?

"Aishh! I can't be too soft. I know his reason. He must be waiting for me to talk to him."

"I can't be like that right? He bought for me this foods. Arghh!" I know I have to do something so that he won't be mad at me.

I make him a hot chocolate drink and his favourite chocolate muffin. But that muffin was bought though ^^

"Jonghyun-ah. Can I open?" I wanted to sound soft so that he would allowed me to go in his personal room.

"What do you want, Hyemi?" JR sounded so. Sleepy.

"I bought you something~~~" I added some aegyo to the end to my sentences.

JR POV

"Heh, I know she would do this."

"Come in. I'm sleeping right now."

I must not be so weak listening to her aegyo. Yes, I must not.

"Jonghyun-ah. Hot chocloate and chocolate muffin? I know you're hungry~"

"No I'm not hungry. I'm sleepy." I tried to protest her. But I can't resist her hot chocolate. So yummy!

"Fine. I made this for you though. I'm gonna drink and eat this. Go and sleep. Anything just call me. Bye."

"Argghh! Baby!! Come here. I want my hot chocolate and my muffin." I wanted to protest but...

"Ahahhaa! Can't resist this don't you? Nah." She handed my the tray of the so-called desserts.

I pulled her wrist making her sitting on my nice comfy bed.

"Baby, did you have fun eating your burgers and fried chicken?"

YOUR POV

"Baby, did you have fun eating your burgers and fried chicken?"

For some reason, I like him calling me baby instead of Hyemi. I dont know what reason.

"Ermmm, I left some for you. You want to eat them?" I looked into his eyes but failed because everytime I tried to looked into his eyes, I ended up laughing or dreaming.

"Really? You left some for me?" JR put his arm on my shoulders and putting his forehead to mine.

"Yeaaah. The boxes. You want to eat them? I can prepare them now." I tried to make him laugh but ended up his smirking.

"Yeahh right. I know you wont do that to me." JR replied with his signature smiriking.

"Well, you don't know. Life is unperdictable." I avoided from eye contacting with his glowy eye.

"You don't want to know why Im sulking, baby?" He left his arm off my shoulders and turned his back facing me.

"I know. You're mad at me because I didn't welcome you when you came home, right? I was so hungry." I hugged him from behind and putting my face on his back and smiling.

"You were that hungry?"

"Yeaah. I wanted to eat butter rice in school but because of Minzy, I missed that butter rice. Yeaah, you were going to tell me what Chemistry right?"

"Yeaaah, but can you let me eat my muffin and drink your forever delicious hot chocolate? I'm so hungry." JR tried to make  his pout mouth again, but I laughed.

"Hahaha, I knew it. Go ahead. I'm going out." Before even trying to get off his bed, he grabbed my wrists.

"Accompany me. I'm not single, for your info. I'm attached to Ryu Hyemi. So, you." He pointed to me, "You have to accompany me. Then I will let you know what kind of chemistry is it."

Well, I can't reject that offer, can't I? ^^