Hyuna Jealousy.

Lucky Girlfriend

"Jonghyun-uh, do you have money?" I asked him, scared that the money he have is not enough.

"Babo. If I don't have any money, what for do I bring you out here?" He showed me his pocket.

HYUNA POV

"Why did that Hyemi get to be with JR? Why did even JR chose her to live with? What does that nerd even have?"

Searching for something to eat at the near supermarket near my dorm, I went alone without my dorm mate, Daniel, the lazy one. He's always dreaming and didn't really talk to me. Why did I even get him as my dorm mate? He is not even in the same class as me! Just thinking about that Hyemi and JR together just make me. Feel Unwanted.

"What do you want buy, babo?" A boy voice is heard behind me.

Ehh, that voice is so similar to JR's voice. It better be JR. I want to see him.

HYEMI POV

"What do you want babo?" Surprisingly, babo also sound nice to me apart from him calling me baby.

"Ermm, what should we buy? Should we buy some instant pancakes and some chicken fillet?"

"No more chicken fillet baby~ You are so going to gain weight. Look, you have double chin now. You should listen to me from the first place to play with me basketball." JR pointed at my chin, which is not double, I hope so and he walked to the dairy section.

HYUNA POV

"Baby? Isn't that Hyemi's voice? Why is he calling her baby? Are they together?" I frowned my eyebrow and secrectly followed behind them

"Baby-uh, come here. What do you know about yogurts?" Yes, it is JR. And Hyemi.

"Ermm, I don't know. Why?" That irritating girl voice began to annoy me and make me want to walk away but with JR there, I wanted to stay and know their secret.

"I don't know too. But. Yogurts are good for you. So, I will buy this for you so that you wont snack on those unhealthy crakcers anymore, okay?" He put strawberry flavoured yogurts in the basket and walk away while holding Hyemi's hand.

"But you said I'm slim. You're just being sarcastic, right?"

"Erm, you can figure that out yourself baby." For some reason, when he says the name baby, I wish I was her.

So, I decided to pretend to walk pass them to see how will their reaction be.

"Ehh, Hyemi! You're here too. What a coincidence." I unwillingly went up to her,

"Eh, Hyuna. Yeahh. We're here to buy our food. You're here alone?"

Obviously though. "Heh, yeah.. I have one lazy dorm mate. How about you Hyemi?" JR walked away while I was talking to Hyemi.

"Umm, I was with JR. He was here just now." JR is now at the ice-cream section.

"It's okay. I want to buy something to eat now. Have fun. See you tomorrow." I quickly walked away wanting to see JR'S face, but I failed.

JR POV

"Baby-uh, where did you go?"

"Hyuna was there. Why did you walked away?" Hyemi looked so innocent with her eyes getting bigger.

"Well, must I welcome her to this supermarket with red carpet? I can do that, but with instead of red carpet, I can prepare red plastic bags for her." I didn't want to tell her that I hated Hyuna but she make me says that.

"You sound very sarcastic. I know you hate her, right?" Hah, she knows what I'm feeling.

"You want to know why I hate her?" I put down the chocolate fudge ice-cream down and make eye-contact with her.

"Why?"

"Because. She hates my baby. And remember that my baby is you. That means she hates you. So that is why I hate her."

"Well, that is her problem. She have not done any bad to me yet so let's not hate her too much, okay?"

"As expected. You're the ANGEL in my heart~ Which one do you want? Chocolate fudge or Strawberry Cheescake flavoured ice-cream?"

"How about we take both? Chocolate fudge for you and Strawberry Cheesecake for me? We can share. Sharing is caring."

"Fine. But remember, you have to follow me and play basketball if you dont want to be fat. Come let's go and pay. Then we can eat all night long."

I put down the ice-cream and all the things that is in our basket contains our favourite food, chicken fillet, ingredients for ddukbokki and healthy snacks. And lastly, of course I will drag my girlfriend hand because if I don't, other people will. Which is one thing that I will not allow to happen. In my whole life.