Reconciled

Lucky Girlfriend

Three months end quickly. Without me knowing, there’s someone who wants to meet me after school.

‘Hyemi, meet me outside your school after your lesson ends today.’ – Hyuna

That’s the message I got during designing lesson. It is from Hyuna. What does she want from me? Why did she suddenly message me?

I sighed and pack my bag up after the last lesson of the day ended.

Walking slowly towards the main gate, I tried not to show any unhappy expression. I have to accept the fact now. I breathed in and out slowly. Then, bit by bit I saw Hyuna. She’s pregnant.

I walk towards her and look at her. She was rubbing her now big tummy. She look up and look straight at me.

“Hyuna. Why did you want to see me?” I asked while looking at her tummy.

“I’ve got something to tell you, Hyemi. Mind talking over lunch? My treat.” She said.

“You’re pregnant.” I suddenly blurted it out.

“Yeah. It’s amazing that there is someone who is living inside my tummy now. I’m six months pregnant.” She smiled.

‘She looks different. She looks happy. And that child must be Jonghyun’s.’ I mumbled, keep looking at her tummy.

So, we arrived at the place Hyuna recommended. It was a nice and fancy restaurants.

She ordered our meal and she started her story.

“So, you know that I’m married with Jonghyun about more than six months now right?” She said.

I nodded. Waiting for her next sentence.

“This baby is not his.” She admitted while looking down.

I nearly choked on my own spit.

“W-what? That baby is not Jonghyun’s? are you sure Hyuna?” I asked again.

“Yeah, this is not his. Don’t worry, Hyemi. Actually, there’s something I’ve wanted to tell you.”

“I’m sorry for snatching Jonghyun away from you. You must have hated me a lot because of this. But then I realized, marrying Jonghyun does not mean I will be happy with him.” She said as she smiled weakly.

“I’ve wanted his attention but turns out he hate me so much he did not even touch me or sleep with me. Because of desperation, this.” She pointed to her tummy, “happens. I didn’t know that I will led this kind of life after marrying him, Hyemi.”

“I’m carrying other guy baby and this is not his. Do you know that every time I tried to talk to him, he will link everything back to you? He does not fail saying your name every single time we are together. It makes me feel hurt that you can be loved by someone while I can’t. He always say that don’t compare myself with you because you are incomparable. Nothing can be compared to you, Hyemi. That’s what Jonghyun said. He loves you so much that it hurts me seeing him suffering without you by his side.” She said making my tears fall.

“I’ve been thinking bad about him. I have been accusing him that he does not fulfill his promises to me.” I wiped my tears and look back up to Hyuna.

“Did he really say that, Hyuna?”

She nodded and takes out a name card from her purse.

“This is his office. I would like both of you to reconcile back. I’ve realized my mistake over these years, Hyemi. I’m sorry that I broke both of your relationship. I will talk to him about the divorce soon.” She said while looking so weak.

‘What about the baby?” I pointed my chin towards her tummy.

“I’ll explain to my parents and don’t worry. Jonghyun does not need to raise him up. This is not his baby. All I need you to do is to go to his office and try to solve things up. I know that I’ve the one who messes up your relationship. But I am really sorry, Hyemi. It hurts me seeing the condition Jonghyun is in. he misses you so much that he is unable to call or message you.” She explained sincerely.

Hyuna took my hand and looked into my eyes.

“Go back with him, Hyemi. You are the one for him. His only one.” She smiled.

I nodded and hugged her giving her words of encouragement even though she hurt me a lot in the past.

I step out the restaurant and waved a taxi to go to the office stated.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“So many documents to finish this up. When can I even have my lunch?” I grumbled.

The telephone office rang and I pick it up.

“Ne. Who? WHAT? Ye. Please let her up.” I put down the telephone and tidy up my messy table.

Did I heard the wrong name? Obviously I heard Hyemi. I don’t know Hyemi except for my baby! Is she here to meet me after a long time?!

I was jumping excitedly and feeling like I am going to tear the paper off into two pieces because I can’t handle my over emotion about Hyemi who is coming up to see me in a few minutes!

A knock sounded. But the door doesn’t open.

So I tidied up the table and make sure that my hair and tie are in place.

I opened the door to my office.

IT IS HYEMI, RYU HYEMI.

I feel the urge to hug her tightly without wanting to let go but she doesn’t look happy so, I smiled ear to ear and asked her to come in.

“So, babe. We meet again.” I walked towards her after closing the door.

She doesn’t reply. She scanned over the room and stop scanning when she saw a table full of our picture together during high school. She walked towards the table and pick up one photo frame, the prettiest one.

“You still have this with you? Why did you still keep it, Jonghyun?” For the first time after a long time not meeting each other, she asked me that question.

“Well because we are not over yet. I haven’t forget you even once when I get ‘married’ with that .” I answered.

She glared at me. “Because of that ‘’ you said, I came here. She’s pregnant and she came and asked me to meet you.”

“That girl meet you, babe?” I widened my eyes.

“Yeah. After school today she met me outside of the college. She tell me her stories and yours too, Jonghyun.”  She replied.

“Good thing or bad?”

“If it is bad, do you think I will be here?” She rolled her eyes.

“Your attitude doesn’t change, baby.” I smiled and stand beside her.

“Why can’t you just go to her? She loves you so much?” She asked.

“She loves me so much but I love you double than she loves me. I love you more than I love her, Hyemi.” I answered full of sincerity.

She smiled and continue looking at the photo frame.

I feel happy not for a second, not for a minute but for a long time.

“Baby, am I dreaming that you are in front of me right now?” I asked.

She slap me. She slap me real hard.

“Does it hurt?” She said afterwards.

“Yeah. Really hurts.”

“Then, you’re not dreaming.” She smiled and walk over to the sofa.

I grab her wrist and turn her over.

“You didn’t wear the necklaces I gave?” I asked.

“What for when you’re married. Now that I’ve know the truth, I will wear it if you do the right thing.” She said.

“What kind of right thing?” I asked.

“Treat Hyuna like a queen until she gives birth. She need attention. As a girl, I know how she feels. If I know you’re doing well, I’ll try to put on one of the necklaces. If you want me.” She shrugged her shoulder and give me a big bright smile.

‘Anything to make you happy, baby.’ I smiled and sit next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO WRITE ^^

JONGHYUN AND HYEMI RECONCILE XD

I’ve managed to write this after a long time because I have just finished the first part of my exam today but it will continue on October. >.<

So, I’ll hope you will enjoy this couple storyline and don’t forget to comment.

I LOVE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS <3