A night for us

Lucky Girlfriend

“Prom night will be held on Christmas Eve day and I will encourage all of you to come because this event will be made into good memories once all of you graduate from Seoul High school.” Mr. Principal announced that when everyone in the senior class arrived at the auditorium.

I sat behind Jonghyun who is looking weirdly different. It’s hard to see him cry but I questioned myself, why did he cry when we were going to live back with our families? I know about his family problems but he shouldn’t have cried. And still, he looks the cutest guy on earth when crying.

I smile while looking at him and without looking back at me, he said “Baby, you must be laughing at me right now silently, right?” He looks expressionless.

I let out a soft giggle and nod my head.

He pouted and looked at me. “This is not a laughing matter, baby. We’ve just leave our dorm like forever and we won’t be living together anymore.”

“Why do you keep saying we won’t live together anymore?” I was shocked at his sentence.

“I mean.. We’re not married yet and we can’t just buy our own house right?” He stuttered and looked in front.

“You’re weird, Jonghyun.” I sigh and look in front too.

~~~~~~~~~~`

What the hell just happened to me? Why do I keep thinking that Hyemi won’t be living together with me anymore? Why do I keep thinking like that?

“Aishhh!” I ruffled my hair.

“Jonghyun, what’s wrong with you?” Hyemi asked.

“Baby-uh, I’m sorry.” I suddenly apologized to her.

“What happen now? Why did you suddenly apologizing?” She curiously asked.

“Aissh, my head is in a mess right now.” I answered making the students in front of me looked in front.

“Jonghyun, you’re okay?” She asked while looking at me.

“The student there, Kim Jonghyun and the girl beside him, can you please pay attention to the screen and stop being so intimate?” Said a male teacher.

“Aigoo, they’re talking about us. All your fault, Jonghyun.” Hyemi slapped my hand softly and the crowd looked back to the front after looking at us curiously.

I chuckled at her cute action and lean on her shoulder from comfort. She pushed my head back but I still lean on them.

After long boring hours in the auditorium, the teachers finally called it a day. It is nearly 8 in the night and we have to go back to our house and we won’t be able to stay with our dorm mate anymore. For me, I won’t be living with Hyemi anymore. I’m gonna miss her badly.

I took her hand and make her walk in front of me so that I won’t lose her among the crowds. I put my hand on her shoulders and she kept walking. My phone rings and I’m not able to answer it, if I answer it, I will lose Hyemi.

In five minutes, we came to the school car park and the students rushed out the school to their family cars.

“Baby, wait for me. There’s someone calling me just now.” I took out my phone and the caller was Jaejoong hyung.

“Hyung, why did you call me?” I said.

“Why can’t I? I heard you’re finishing your dorm life tonight, so I planned to pick you up. You’re done?” He asked over the phone.

“Yeahh. I’m with Hyemi right now.” I said.

“Do you want to spend your last night with her? I can help you.” He cunningly asked.

“HYUUUNG!” I was shocked and shouted loudly. Hyemi look at me weirdly but I just pinched her cheeks.

“You like it that much?” He teased.

“How did you know I want that to happen? But, will she want?” I said quietly not wanting Hyemi to hear.

“Tell her then, you babo Jonghyun. We can’t do anything if she doesn’t want.” He said.

“Aishh wait for me.” I put down my phone and turned to Hyemi who is standing there waiting for me.

“Baby-uh, do you want an overnight in my house?” I asked boldly.

She widened her eyes and mouth but nothing come out until, “What if your parents know?” 

I put back my phone on my ears and asked Jaejoong, “Hyung, what if that old man and woman know?’

“I’m a genius, so I know what I have to do. What did she say?” He asked.

“So, baby? How?” I said to Hyemi.

“How will I explain to omma and appa then?” She asked.

“I’ll take care of that. baby, please.” I pouted and she nodded.

“Hahaha yess! Hyung Hyemi said yes. Come right now.” I said happily.

“I’m here, Kim Jonghyun. I’d arrived since 7pm just now.” Jaejoong hyun said and I turned around. I saw him waving in a dark corner, outside his car with his hands waves to me and asking us to walk towards him.

I hang up the call and take Hyemi’s hand with me.

“Hyung, how did you know my mind?” I smiled at him and swing Hyemi’s hand to and fro.

“Jonghyun, my hand.” Hyemi said. “Ah, mian. I was too happy, baby.” I smiled and look at hyung.

“Hyemi, you agreed?” Jaejoong hyung asked.

She nodded and smile.

“Assa! Now, let’s go. Don’t worry about how and what will happen later. Just believe in oppa, arasso?” Hyung said and open the door to his car.

We sat in the back seat while Jaejoong drives his black Mercedes car. We played our game on my phone and complete unaware of the surrounding.

“Couples, we are here. Hyemi, wait for my okay sign and then you can walk in the house with Jonghyun. Wait here first.” He opened the door and walk into the mansion.

“Jonghyun-uh, this is your house? You’re quite rich, aren’t you?” She asked.

“Rich but not happy.” I answered with a not happy tone.

“Think positive, my boy.” She poked my ribs and shot me a glare.

~~~~~~~~~`

“Juri-uh, can you come here for awhile?” I asked Juri who is wiping the glass cabinet.

“Yes, young master?”

“Jonghyun will staying here with her girlfriend in his room, don’t worry they won’t do anything. But, can you help me to prepare some extra pillow, blankets and bring in another mattress for Jonghyun.” I ordered her.

She nodded and continue her orders from me.

I walked out the building and to my car. I knocked the car window and Jonghyun scrolled down the window.

“Hyung, you’re ruining the mood.” He pouted.

“Don’t even think about that, young man. Go up now before anyone sees. I’ll see you at your room.” I walk away and they walked out the car and into our mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Baby-uh, let’s run without making any noises, okay?” I gave her an okay sign.

“Arasso. You better protect me from anyone who will see us.” She held out her pinky.

I kissed her forehead instead, “I’ll promise. Let’s go.” I grab her hand and run with her to my second floor room.

I opened the door of my room and saw a girl inside.

“Young master, you’re here. Jaejoong master asked me to bring this in for you.” Juri turned her head around.

“Ahh, Juri. You scared me. Thanks. Just leave it there.” I asked Hyemi to enter my room and she awe in amazement on how big is my room.

Juri walked pass us and she gave her a polite nod and smile.

I closed the door and locked it. “Baby, do you want to have a shower?” I asked putting down her heavy bag and mine.

“Can I?” She innocently asked.

“Baby, don’t worry. My bathroom is right here.” I point towards the bathroom.

She nodded and she wanted to get her clothes but I stopped her.

“Baby, wear my clothes. I’ve always want to see you in my clothes.”  Picked out a pink checkered long shirt and a short pants.

“Pink checkered shirtand short pants, Jonghyun?” She looked at the clothes and look at me afterwards.

“You will still look beautiful. Go and have a long shower, baby. Don’t worry, if you need anything just shout my name.” I put my hand on her shoulder and lead her to the bathroom.

“Jonghyun, where are you? I’m here.” I heard Jaejoong hyung voice.

“Hyuuuung. What is that for?” I playfully point to the extra mattress and pillows.

“Kim Jonghyun, don’t even think about sleeping with her.” He flicks my head.

“I was just kidding. Thanks by the way for allowing her having an overnight here.” I thanked him.

“I called Minki and he said it’s okay as long as you don’t touch his precious sister. Remember that in mind, Jonghyun.” He reminded.

“Ah. No worries, hyung.” I smiled and he nodded and walk out the room.

Few minutes later, the sound of the water is gone and Hyemi walk out of the bathroom with the clothes I’ve picked for her.

She called my name and I turned behind.

“Wow, baby! You’re so skinny.” She dry her hair with the towel and look at me continuously.

“I look funny.” She said.

“You look beautiful, my lady. Do you want to sleep on my bed or on the mattress?” I asked bringing her over to sit on my bed.

“Anything that you want me to sleep in.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“You should sleep in my arms.” I nod my head and closed my eyes.

She hit my head hard and says, “Don’t you ever think about that.” She stood up and comb her hair.

“Baby, I can’t believe that you’re really agree with sleeping with me.” I hug her waist from behind.

“Aishh, Jonghyun. I sleep on the mattress then. You can have your bed.” She said.

“Nah, I’m a gentleman, baby. I let you sleep on my bed instead.” I organized the mattress and open the door of my balcony.

“Baby, there’s stars today. Wanna lay down outside for a while before we go to sleep?” I suggested.

“Anything is fine with me.” She said and walk out the balcony.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Jonghyun-uh, why did you cry just now?” I asked him while lying down the floor with our hand at the back of our head and look into the sky.

“Because we have to say goodbye to our dorm that we have been living in for the past four years.” He answered.

I nodded and a silent moment came.

“Baby-uh, will you believe me if I say, you change my life?” He turn towards me and suddenly asked me the question.

My heart was like going to pop out and I quickly sit up straight.

“Really?” I said nervously.

“Yes. It’s like you’re really someone for me and god has sent me an Angel from above and want me to change my life from bad to good and it all happens when I met you. I quit every bad things and now, I’m able to graduate, all thanks to you.” He smoothly said.

“This is for your future.” I correct him.

“Well for me, you are my future.” He lean in my shoulder and I lean on his head. It seems like we are doing opposite things but who cares? I’m a lucky girl who get a boyfriend like him.

We went back inside and Jonghyun closed the door to his balcony and tucked me into bed while he sleep on the mattress just beside his bed.

“Baby, let’s meet in our dreams. Sleep well and goodnight. I love you.” He kissed my forehead and went to sleep.

“Goodnight, Jonghyun.” I said. “I love you too.” I whispered and smile to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`